Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

OOO yes, I want CD single :) ... I prefer CDs, vinyls or cassettes, I collect them :)

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

yeah i have no clue how to download from itunes etc. losing alot of cutomers doing only a download release

I don't even have iTunes. I use Windows Media Player.

1000 times better to actually own a real CD single with a cover than some digital download.

Agreed.

Sure, but some people love collecting MJ stuff.

I am one of those.

OOO yes, I want CD single :) ... I prefer CDs, vinyls or cassettes, I collect them :)

Me too. I have a huge MJ collection, and I hate if this digital time we live in put a stopper for my collection to grow. :(

I can't download music from iTunes due to some stupid copyrights.. In Russia we only have iTunes apps store, not music or films... :(

So I am looking for someone with an iTunes access to help me when the single is out. I will transfer you the money via paypal and you will buy the song for me?? I don't want to download illegally.... Can anyone here help?

I can't download music from iTunes due to some stupid copyrights.. In Russia we only have iTunes apps store, not music or films... :(

So I am looking for someone with an iTunes access to help me when the single is out. I will transfer you the money via paypal and you will buy the song for me?? I don't want to download illegally.... Can anyone here help?

When it comes to it we'll sort something for you! :)

Me too. I have a huge MJ collection, and I hate if this digital time we live in put a stopper for my collection to grow. :(

I agree 100% :yes: My MJ collection is my treasure :D ... I love to see my collection growing :yes:

I don`t think Sony will launch single iTunes only ... will certainly be on CD and vinyl ( I hope :cheeky:) I'm excited :clapping: listen to new tracks :dancin:

They said like: "Why Michael is not here anymore... this is HIS album, and the songs are some top level material, everybody was impressed." That sense of sadness listening his songs.

Ele74

aaggggg.... that's difficult.
just to think of that feeling... I really don't know what to expect of all this
:cry:

ok Eleonora74 Whats the facts girl!? What do we know that is 100% happening and finished? i am so not going to look back over that many pages lol.

Last time I was here we were on page 204. Can someone please update me on what has happened?

Guys, another reminder we do not allow Roger Friedman articles to be posted at MJJC. I have deleted the posts pertaining to the latest (BS).

Ok so I am guessing the announcement will come Friday or Monday , with the single being played on radio from end of next week , download on iTunes on 8th November and album on 22nd .

Seriously tho , I cannot wait for this music . I am looking forward to it more because I knew that Michael had an album ready at end of 2007 , I know he was perfecting and polishing his music for us . So I just cannot wait to hear his passion .

Please come announcement !!!!!!!!

The really sad part is, the album wasn't completed. To our knowledge, MJ still had to complete work with Neyo and Red One. And it's possible he had more work to be done with will.i.am.

I cannot wait to buy the album, it will be a 'schocker' for sure. People will be suprised of some of the new songs I think. Bring it on!!!

I bought 'invincible' today for the 3rd time in 9 years. If the new album comes close to "invincible" or hopefully surpass it I will be fine. I think it will...

i just wanna hear mj sing again. Something new something that will blow all the other hacks out of the water and put Michael back on top where he belongs.

http://www.londontheatredirect.com/news/354/HALLOWEEN--CELEBRATE-THE-LEGEND-OF-MICHAEL-JACKSON-.aspx

http://email-promotion.me.uk/thriller-halloween-html-email/thriller-halloween-eshot.html

HALLOWEEN: CELEBRATE THE LEGEND OF MICHAEL JACKSON!
27 October 2010

With the announcement of Michael Jackson's brand new album imminent, celebrate the legend of the King of Pop this Halloween with our exclusive Thriller Live ticket offer. "YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!"

OMG, it's starting! I'm so excited!! :D :D :D

i just wanna hear mj sing again. Something new something that will blow all the other hacks out of the water and put Michael back on top where he belongs.

:yes:

1000 times better to actually own a real CD single with a cover than some digital download.

With Michael Jackson, YES. but other artists, most can care less.

Come on, Michael, we miss you!!! :) xx

Please don't disappoint me guys, someone tell me they are going to get this on both iTunes and CD. I can't be the only one :(

Please don't disappoint me guys, someone tell me they are going to get this on both iTunes and CD. I can't be the only one :(

The actual album of course gets released as a normal CD - we are talking about the singles.

Last time I was here we were on page 204. Can someone please update me on what has happened?

The news since your last visit is that the new album will come out ....soon :ph34r:

ele,

Are you confidant the announcement will be out by the end of next week?

The news since your last visit is that the new album will come out ....soon :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And actually it's true.

so, is there any official tracklist??

for now, we know "Another Day" and "Hold My Hand" will be in the album

what else do you guys know?

The actual album of course gets released as a normal CD - we are talking about the singles.

LOL I actually meant "they" as in the consumers. I'm gonna get both a digital copy as well as a CD! :D

LOL I actually meant "they" as in the consumers. I'm gonna get both a digital copy as well as a CD! :D

haha :lol: OK, I got that wrong. :lol:

I don't do digital downloads cause I don't really buy other artist stuff no more! Unless I really like an album and artist I go Buy the CD! So darn it if the new MJ single is only digital cause I not gonna open an account just for one single cause I won't use it after that! lol But, i'm still excited can't wait for the album!

Back