Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I think all indications are the album will be out before the end of THIS year. Ele was 99.999% sure of that. Besides, Sony has listened to 4 completed tracks. There was a tweet today from Kevin Hughes that said Jermaine had listened to some (if not all) of the album and said it was "Quality". I think it's pretty much completed.

It's coming this year.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

OK, so it's a Halloween launch then! :)

thank u every one for updates .my god this thread moves really fast *taking deep breaths*

^ Its a promotional strategy. MJ is not here to support the album so they are just doing this differently. I think they just want to create massive HYPE and then SHOCK THE WORLD, whenever that maybe LOL

but when it does happen, its gonna be SUPER-FAST like a lightning jolt

Last edited:

^ Its a promotional strategy. MJ is not here to support the album so they are just doing this differently. I think they just want to create massive HYPE and then SHOCK THE WORLD, whenever that maybe lol

I won't say anything against your opinion.

But it won't change how I feel and what I believe.

Digital release?? could MJtunes launch the first single?

No. You need an "I" for that.

Ele74

^ Yep. iTunes.

Only digital release of the single - that is highly disappointing IMO.

I want CD singles. This sucks. :(

Everything is digital nowadays.

I want CD singles. This sucks.

mine too.. but only a few countries still have a strong cds market, so maybe something... somewhere....

Ele74

(The mjtunes enigma is not very hard. I don't know to what it could lead...).

Ele, you said it was for the 48/72h and now it's on hold. Is it because you received a modification after the meeting of yesterday or because these 48/72h were the days targeted before ?

Last edited:

I just hope the single is released somewhere in the world as a CD single release. - then I can order it somehow.

I don't fancy digital release.

Ele, you said it was for the 48/72h and now it's on hold. Is it because you received an news after the meeting of yesterday or because it was the plan before ?

Latest, after the meeting.

Thank you Ele.

So everything is not ok yet... ah...

Ele can I just point out that your updates are very much appreciated, and the fact that you're responding to everyone's questions is great! Without you these forums would be lifeless!

I wish I could think of a question to ask you, but I can't! lol

Super excited to see what happens next in the album lead-up!

Yes, thanks Ele!

This last minute 'delay' is very interesting. I wonder what could have put this on hold at what seems to be such a late stage in the process? I wish I know what you know.

Ele can I just point out that your updates are very much appreciated, and the fact that you're responding to everyone's questions is great! Without you these forums would be lifeless!

I wish I could think of a question to ask you, but I can't! lol

Super excited to see what happens next in the album lead-up!

thank you, i don't really answering... just because i respect the job of the Estate, Sony's job and Michael's job and because i'm not the owner of that job. So... others have the right to announce their job. Just trying to feel confortable and excited waiting for something special.

Ele74

Reactions: PCR

I wish the Estate would drop the new single like a bomb on itunes without any "warning" prior to the release..

It would spread like wildfire all over the world!!!!!!!!

I think it's very good of you to keep some information to yourself. It wouldn't be right for the announcement or preparations to be ruined by information leaking out too early.

I wish the Estate would drop the new single like a bomb on itunes without any "warning" prior to the release..

It would spread like wildfire all over the world!!!!!!!!

LOL. Maybe that's what they plan to do. Can't say I ever heard of that bein used for a major release before, but nothing would surprise me these days.

But the album itself is finished, or are they still checking out what songs are good for it and what not?

who funded MjTunes (mjtunes.com)?

is it an official source or a fan-made web?

I want CD singles. This sucks
yeah i have no clue how to download from itunes etc. losing alot of cutomers doing only a download release

I am getting seriously annoyed with the whiners here. I have a suggestion - let's split this thread into two - those who whine and are "seriously impatient" and those who do want to wait and have patience. Given that there is no Michael here to supervise or anything.

Ummm... are you whining?

^ Pretty easy. Download iTunes. Set up an iTunes account. They will need an address and credit card. Then you just go into the iTunes store and buy the track(s). It will download the song to you on your computer.

^ Pretty easy. Download iTunes. Set up an iTunes account. They will need an address and credit card. Then you just go into the iTunes store and buy the track(s). It will download the song to you on your computer.
You can use debit cards too. :D

1000 times better to actually own a real CD single with a cover than some digital download.

^ Well it's possible that a physical cd single will be available. It just might require some searching when the single is announced.

Couldn't care less about owning a cd single, i never did. As long as the cd itself is real and not only digital, cause that would be ridiculous.

Back