Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

oh my god, I hope nothing written in that story is true! because if it is....god help us all.

oh i know....'forensic audiologists'...i mean..really now??

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Rf Gets worse. I think this is the day!!

T

i think it will be a big campaign, even if, the only reason is because sony knows they can get a hell of a lot of money for this. they spent big in signing the deal already...don't think its gonna go down lightly...

Hi,

the promotion will be huge for sure. It's the album everybody is waiting for... fans and the music industry.

Ele74

any announcement can come anytime now??

any announcement can come anytime now??

Anytime, when the Estate and Sony are ready. And i don't think RF article is all BS. For this album there're so many things involved, many subjects, lawyers, family, the Estate. I think it's more difficult to be out with a record like this, than in any normal case before.

Ele74

*tick tock tick tock tick tock......tick tock..lol its 1am...and here i am camped out in this thread lol

*tick tock tick tock tick tock......tick tock..lol its 1am...and here i am camped out in this thread lol

:D probably you'll camped out here a few more days...

Ele74

:D probably you'll camped out here a few more days...

Ele74
Is the announcement more likely to come at the beginning of November then?

They (not me) heard 4 tracks.
They said to me, Michael at his best. Like never before, with sadness...

Ele74

Do you mean they said it to you with sandness, or will there be alot of sadness on the album? As in...sad songs?

So off course the estate can release whatever they want, right?
Because I do believe there are some struggles with some family members or something because of some songs
Hope It's not true and it won't interfear or delay the album's release..

I think an announcement will come on Halloween, Mike loved this time of the year, we'll see?

Guys, a reminder that RF is not allowed here. I have been through and removed all links and posts discussing the article. Thanks. :flowers:

Do you mean they said it to you with sandness, or will there be alot of sadness on the album? As in...sad songs?

They said like: "Why Michael is not here anymore... this is HIS album, and the songs are some top level material, everybody was impressed." That sense of sadness listening his songs.

Ele74

They said like: "Why Michael is not here anymore... this is HIS album, and the songs are some top level material, everybody was impressed." That sense of sadness listening his songs.

Ele74

:cry: listening to that album will be very hard

ELE 74
Where is the announcement?
Why you don't answer?

I get the sense that this might end up being one of my favorite MJ albums...ever.

Me too. I hope it will be his finest work.

i doubt the campaign will be huge. We would of heard SOMETHING by now if it was going to be. To be honest im sick and tired of playing the waiting game. We should of have some sort of official news or update regarding the album weeks/months ago.

??? - Sure it can be huge, and sure it will bee.

Hi,

the promotion will be huge for sure. It's the album everybody is waiting for... fans and the music industry.

Ele74

Thanks. :punk:

ELE 74
Where is the announcement?
Why you don't answer?

Ele has already answered that. She is not allowed. - Not yet anyway.

Hi,

Ele74

Its gonna have to be a massive promotion, the public don't even know there's an album due only hardcore fans, if its going to be a success, we only have approx 4 weeks till everything kicks off.

Ele74

Oh God, this is so exciting, and so sad at the same time. Michael, why you are not here? :cry:

Thanks a lot for all info, Ele

I do hope something is announced shortly, my patience is growing thin. I think Sony are in danger of making people lose interest. Of course I want the album to finished to a high quality of which Michael would be pleased, but if they keep fans waiting too long it'll just like I say, make us lose interest; if we keep waiting for something that they're not going to deliver.

Sorry, that was very poorly articulated. Hopefully you'll understand me though.

I'm so tired :(

I'm starting to have doubts that they can really pull all this off before the end of the year....

I'll be so gutted if we have to wait till March/April 2011 (no major releases come out in Jan/Feb).

I think Sony are in danger of making people lose interest.
I dont know why but i reckon that might be what they want really.

I've never really trusted sony ever since 2001, i dont know ...its just my thoughts.

Ye of little faith, did you not hear whay Ele said , camp out for a few more days yet!! Its either end of week or next at latest.

Guys , why the hell can you not be positive and why on earth does it have to be the same people moaning.

I bet you now some of you that are , will be moaning about whats included on new album/projects and then thats the time to truely say goodnight to you.

Terry

Ele74

Thanks for the information :yes:

I think Sony are in danger of making people lose interest.
How can people lose interest when they don't even know that an album is coming? :D I know that you meant us hard core fans and members of discussion boards but I'm sure 90% of the people who will end up buying the album don't even know about it yet or at least they don't know that it was originally planned to be released in November.

Where did she say that???

I don't have the time to find the exact quote but someone said they had been camping out since 1am, and she said most likely camp out for a few more days.

Someone else asked if the announcement would come this week, and she said she was waiting for authorization to say anything, but said we would probably know the information before she was even allowed to say it..which I assume means it's coming rather soon.

Back