Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Ele you have my stomach in butterflies! i am so excited for November!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Aww "another day" wont be the first single release.. darn it!

I'm glad though, because now the first single will be something we've never heard before! :woohoo:

^ I think Another Day will still be released as a single. I just think the Estate really wants to start out with a bang. Something that will be played in clubs heavily.

Hey i think "another day" is certainly a club song.....unless its just me lol

I get the sense that this might end up being one of my favorite MJ albums...ever.

Hey i think "another day" is certainly a club song.....unless its just me lol

I think it's more of a rock song. They probably had Kravitz work on it to make it even more so. The majority of MJ's albums always had at least one hard edgy rock song. This will take the place.

I'm glad though, because now the first single will be something we've never heard before! :woohoo:

Very true

I don't know who is Jack Johnson and I don't really care..

No clue who this Jack Johnson is either- is he still around? Well - I frankly don't give a da..... anyway. This is about Michael isn't it?

I get the sense that this might end up being one of my favorite MJ albums...ever.

I tend to agree with you on this one! :punk:

I think it's more of a rock song. They probably had Kravitz work on it to make it even more so. The majority of MJ's albums always had at least one hard edgy rock song. This will take the place.

Yeh ur right

I am kind of disapointed that the first single is not another day. I bet that song is incredible all the way through.

I am kind of disapointed that the first single is not another day. I bet that song is incredible all the way through.

but maaannnn!!
why being disappointed when we actually know almost nothing about the songs? I want them ALL!!!! :wild: As long as they bring this soon, that's ok with me.

its pointless to be disappointed over a song we only heard 30 seconds of. We dont know much about the album so we cant judge it yet. When it does get here..... Watch out!

Long is June gone... so is August, September and almost October.
I hope this time we really get it.
So far, just rumors.

wowowoww
:wild:

^ Another Day NOT the 1st single?!?!

I'm Dreamin, I'm Dreamin, I'm Dreamin.... !!!!!!

Ha Ha- Your dream might just come true Derek!

The endless speculation, anticipation...

It's been fun. Reading this thread, sometimes you can almost pretend as if the last year and half never happened....

So true. That's why I come here- it is a retreat from reality in a way.

If Another Day is not the 1st single, that's great news. That's a strong track but yet the Estate wants something else as the 1st single.

Please let it be I'm Dreamin :)

It makes me confident that there will be a lot of strong tracks in this album- WOO HOO!!!

[
OMG the excitement for this album is really becoming TOOOO MUCHHHHH !!!

Yes , i believe the first single will be a Will.i.am track . Think about it , the estate want to make as much money as possible , so it would make sense for the first single to feature one of todays hottest stars !

Common sense .

COME ON ANNOUNCEMENT , PLEASEEEEE COME SOON . I NEED THIS MUSIC !!

Agree! :agree:

It could very well be one of his best- so true. So sad he he is not here to see the acclaim, but i know somehow, somewhere, wherever he is- he knows what is going on.... at least that's what I tell myself to make me feel better.

Thank you Ele for all the great news! :clapping: Can't wait!

sorry!! My fault, all out of the surprise.

Caramba is an expression in Spanish, such as Geeeeezzz!! Or OMG!!!! you choose :)

So... CARAMBA!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Oh ok, thanx for the spainsh lesson lol

sorry!! My fault, all out of the surprise.

Caramba is an expression in Spanish, such as Geeeeezzz!! Or OMG!!!! you choose :)

So... CARAMBA!!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

lol It's something Bart Simpson says all the time! Ay! Caramba! :rofl:

Anyways, exciting news thanks Ele74! :)

lol It's something Bart Simpson says all the time! Ay! Caramba! :rofl:

Anyways, exciting news thanks Ele74! :)

OMG i totally forgot bout that! :doh: lol

Thanks Ele74!

I really hope we get official news soon.

I understand maybe the estate did not want to release any news so close or before this morning court meeting.

But now...

Like Ele said, the news is coming anytime. I'm hearing very similar things as well. Ele probably knows more than me as she is involved in the projects. I have always stated the album will be out in 2010, that's been the plan from the beginning. And yes, they are planning a music video for the first single. The music is great, and the fans will be very pleased.

:hi:

:timer:

i love this thread. its so light hearted and exciting. no haters here thats for sure.
man i'm checking for announcements at least a couple of times a day now like some mad woman. pleasseeeeeeeeeee. for the sake for my sanity!!!!!!!!!! giv me news!!!
i hope the campaign is HUGE!!!! TIME TO SHOW OFF MJ!!!!

i doubt the campaign will be huge. We would of heard SOMETHING by now if it was going to be. To be honest im sick and tired of playing the waiting game. We should of have some sort of official news or update regarding the album weeks/months ago.

this thread has become exciting again :)

^ It will be huge. Videos, ads, singles on itunes and radio. Like a normal MJ album would have. They'll do all that can possibly be done without MJ being here.

Geezz this thread moves fast. Thnx Ele!

Another reason I find RF's article BS, the Jacksons have no control over what happens with MJ's albums. They are not in charge of it, the estate is.

Back