Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Thanks a lot Ele! Waiting patiently ;-)

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

with "I can answer this way" i mean.... I'd like to answer this but right now I can't.

Ele74
Thanks for all the info you've given us! :)

I'd be extremely happy if Another Day is the lead single. That's a sure hit. But if we somehow get shocked and it's I'm Dreamin' or The Future, I would be ecstatic.

Sorry but what is the real important one among these news ?

I'd be extremely happy if Another Day is the lead single. That's a sure hit. But if we somehow get shocked and it's I'm Dreamin' or The Future, I would be ecstatic.

yea my opinion!

I'm really going to miss this thread once the album drops.

lol.

So you know what the first single will be....:D
and it looks you answer questions with yes and no, sooooooo.........

I will ask the questions differently:

Is "anotherday" the first single?:cheeky:
NO

Did you see a cover yet?
NO

Are there plans for a new video for a second or third single?
THERE'S A PLAN FOR A VIDEO FOR THE FIRST SINGLE.

Do you know now if there will be second single release?
I DON'T KNOW

Do you know if an anouncement comes within 7 days?
I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

Are you hyped up from what you here?:wild:
ABSOLUTELY. EVERYBODY IS WAITING. THE FIRST
MUSIC WE'LL HEAR FROM MICHAEL WE'LL SHOCK THE PLANET
AND IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE.
Ele74

Last edited:

^ Another Day NOT the 1st single?!?!

I'm Dreamin, I'm Dreamin, I'm Dreamin.... !!!!!!

So excited, I can't wait! :D

hahaha...in what way? :lol:

The endless speculation, anticipation...

It's been fun. Reading this thread, sometimes you can almost pretend as if the last year and half never happened....

If Another Day is not the 1st single, that's great news. That's a strong track but yet the Estate wants something else as the 1st single.

Please let it be I'm Dreamin :)

If Another Day is not the 1st single, that's great news. That's a strong track but yet the Estate wants something else as the 1st single.

Please let it be I'm Dreamin :)

Oh yes, please let it be true!

Thanks Ele for all info!

Wow, thx Eleonora for answering my question about the first single not being "another day".

I can sleep VERY well now I know this, and it's all because of you! :)
Love ya!

Love,
Valerie

Hope this isn't too much to ask.

Is "Hold My Hand" the first single?

Ohh PLEASE NOT Hold my Hand as first single. I really hope it is not the first single.

Thank you Ele for all the info! I am so excited and hope an announcement comes tomorrow!!!

And I agree with you Derek, I also think that first single not being "another day" is a very good sign, means that the album will contain strong tracks

Thanks a lot Ele..

this is more than I can take!!!!

I can't decide wether I hate or love this thread:)

I can see why you ask, cause there must be some studiofootage of Michael singing this song and that would be graet use for a video.
Also the first lines in the song are:

This life don't last forever (hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waiting for (hold my hand)
We're Better off being together (hold my hand)
Than being miserable alone (hold my hand)

I love you all MJ fans, Michael says ALOT in these first sentences

Love

What song is I'm Dreamin? I know I'm late but can someone tell me where it is from? Why is it so familiar to people?

Thanks!

Thank you Ele for all the info! I am so excited and hope an announcement comes tomorrow!!!

And I agree with you Derek, I also think that first single not being "another day" is a very good sign, means that the album will contain strong tracks

I dont think an announcement would come when they haven't even decided on a name for an album, unfortunately.

What song is I'm Dreamin? I know I'm late but can someone tell me where it is from? Why is it so familiar to people?

Thanks!

IKR?? Same with 'The Future'.....What do people know about it, and why don't I know? :lol:

The endless speculation, anticipation...

It's been fun. Reading this thread, sometimes you can almost pretend as if the last year and half never happened....

Yeah, I know what you mean...Some of the posts in here just make me laugh...:lol:

But, when the album is finally out, it'll be that much more fun to talk about! So I'm pretty pumped for that....:D

what's "I'm Dreamin' "??
I've never heard of that song before....

Is there a leaked song on the internet??

"I'm Dreamin" -- Was a song MJ worked on and completed with Will.I.Am. It's supposed to be a fast uptempo "club banger".

"I'm Dreamin" -- Was a song MJ worked on and completed with Will.I.Am. It's supposed to be a fast uptempo "club banger".

ah yes....now I remember....

Can someone please tell some will i am produced songs that are good? Cause all the stuff i've heard that he's produced hasn't been that great to me. Maybe there's something about the guy that i'm missing

Do you know if an anouncement comes within 7 days?
"I CAN'T ANSWER THAT."

Also this:

"I'm waiting for some kind of authorization to speak about some things.... hmmm.... when I'll have the answer you could probably already have what you need."

Could this mean there WILL be an announcement within 7 days? She said I DONT KNOW to a previous question, but I CANT ANSWER THAT to this question. Sounds like she knows exactly when the announcement will be but isn't allowed to say.

Last edited:

^^
me thinks he creates a very modern music. Am i right with that? For me last BEP's album wasn't good, but.. let me see... albums called Elephunk, Monkey Buissnes were good. Acoustic music, good acoustic music makes me happy.

But i'm wondering about remixes from T25... there's nothing interesting for me.

Back