Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If I'm not mistaken she reports from Michaelmania, who is working with Sony for the promotion of the album in the Italian market.
Exactly. And Michaelmania is the eldest MJ italian fanclub, established in 1985. They've always worked side by side with Sony Music to promote Michael's work (albums, tours....).
You can trust Ele and Michaelmania. :cheeky:

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Thanks for the info Ele. Very interesting indeed. :)

No, not at the moment, sorry... i'm just waiting from a green light to say a little bit more... I'm just maintaining promises. But, be sure, things will be great.

Ele74

Ps. I'm going to McDonald.... back in a hour...

Thank you!

Gosh, being an MJ fan is a bloody nightmare! LOL :tease:

No, not at the moment, sorry... i'm just waiting from a green light to say a little bit more... I'm just maintaining promises. But, be sure, things will be great.

Ele74

Ps. I'm going to McDonald.... back in a hour...

Thanks hun. And get us a Big Mac whilst you're there!

Ele74 Have you got any news on the unreleased TII footage?

Thank you so much Ele74. This is very exciting. :D

Ele74 Have you got any news on the unreleased TII footage?

no.... that is Sony Pictures.

Ele74

You can trust Ele and Michaelmania.

Nice to hear from you again. :tease:

Ele74

Ele74, without giving too much away, would you be able to tell us that, based on what you have been told today, if the album could be released by the end of this year?

Thanks for the info Ele! :D
Can you tell us something about the announcement or are you not allowed to? Will the announcement be made this week or..?

this is ridiculous. still no bloody news on an album announcement!!!

and they STILL don't even know what the heck the album will be called. And its meant to be out in a few weeks time!?

Last edited:

Hey Ele, any word on what the first single is? Has it been decided? Is it something all new or is it something we've heard before like 'Another Day'? Do you know any of the track names??

i want Another Day !!! love this song

Hey Ele, any word on what the first single is? Has it been decided? Is it something all new or is it something we've heard before like 'Another Day'? Do you know any of the track names??

Yes. I can't answer this way. Yes.

Ele74

Hi Eleonora,

Thanks for taking your time for all the updates!
Ans I hope your Big Mac tasts great!

Love,
Valerie

Ele,

Could you atleast please say whether or not an announcement will come either this week or next week? Thanks.

Ele74

I'll take that as a "no comment" to the new single being Another Day!

And we all know what a "no comment" really means! ;)

Thank you so much Ele.

Great to hear from you. Sounds like we will soon hear something if the album is released this year.

Thanks Ele for all your info! Appreciate it greatly! :flowers:

And we all know what a "no comment" really means! ;)

I think what she meant to say is we'll have to find out *Another Day*.

Ele,

Could you atleast please say whether or not an announcement will come either this week or next week? Thanks.

Let me say... to questions like these... I'm waiting for some kind of authorization to speak about some things.... hmmm.... when I'll have the answer you could probably already have what you need.

Ele74

"when I'll have the answer you could probably already have what you need."

hmm wonder what this means?

^ I take that as we will find out everything we are asking "officially" shortly.

probaby they will announce it b4 she does as she cant say anything until then by which time we will already know

And we all know what a "no comment" really means!
with "I can answer this way" i mean.... I'd like to answer this but right now I can't.

Ele74

Elenora is it possible we will get official news on the album this week?

Ele74

So you know what the first single will be....:D
and it looks you answer questions with yes and no, sooooooo.........

I will ask the questions differently:

Is "anotherday" the first single?:cheeky:

Did you see a cover yet?

Are there plans for a new video for a second or third single?

Do you know now if there will be second single release?

Do you know if an anouncement comes within 7 days?

Are you hyped up from what you here?:wild:

If you don't want to answer , it's all good:cheers:

Love,
Valerie

Well if they don't even have an album name i sure as hell don't see an announcement coming very soon.

Thanks for everything, Ele74!

Back