Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

^^ Don't have any worries about Will.I.Am He's a very creative artist. Some of his material is corny; but it won't be with MJ. Like I said in an earlier post: Mix Will.I.Am's ideas with MJ's genius and you have CLASSIC material. Trust me guys...We will be left wishing the collaboration produced more songs.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Can someone please tell some will i am produced songs that are good? Cause all the stuff i've heard that he's produced hasn't been that great to me. Maybe there's something about the guy that i'm missing

Sure!

Sergio Mendes - The Look of Love, Aqua De Beber, Let Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POEhFos4Fk&feature=related

Justin Timberlake - Damn Girl, Boutique In Heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1pvMmMIQY, Pose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJibdug1l8

Charlie Wilson - Floatin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXC5weaPMFk

Chrisette Michele - Be OK

Common - I Want You

John Legend - Ordinary People, Save Room, Each Day Gets Better

Nas - Hip-Hop is Dead

Nicole Scherzinger - Baby Love

T.I. - Down Like That

Talib Kweli - Hot Thing

Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6sqA9QtV5I

Will.I.Am solo - Colors & Bus Ride (from Freedom Writers), It's A New Day, Money, Yadda Yadda, Lost Change, I Am, Swing By My Way, Ride Ride, Sumthin Special, Go!, Heartbreaker, She's a Star, One More Chance

and some Black Eyed Peas stuff:
-Feel It http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWiq3_jNFbw
-Joints & Jam
-The Boogie That B
-Where Is The Love?
-They Don't Want Music

Last edited:

^ His work with John Legend was superb. Just imagine what was created with Michael.

Your info is a great boost to member morale ele.

Thanks so much. Greatly appreciated by all :)

^ His work with John Legend was superb. Just imagine what was created with Michael.

Don't even tell me, I've been Dreamin' about this since 2006!

Why not Dreamin' as the album title??

I dont think an announcement would come when they haven't even decided on a name for an album, unfortunately.

to be fair, she never said they haven't decided on a name for the album, she just said that she is not personally aware of the name. maybe it has already been selected but it's top secret until there is an official announcement?

Thank you Ele74 !

Eleonora74 thanks for all the new updates. :hi:

The chronometer is running! :timer:

:wild: :punk:​

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I feel sad and happy at the same time. :cry:

It's a little soft. He always has something that packs a strong punch.

I like "The Future" as an album title better. And it's one of the three/four finished tracks too, so who knows which one is better.

Thanks again Ele, Yep i think album name is kown just the highest guarded secret yet!

Still go by that Rubba said the new single off the album is the best and is Collab with Will i am!

Can not wait. I also read that would contain 12-14 tracks now.

T

Smooth any updates? anything to add?

Terry

Thanks again Ele, Yep i think album name is kown just the highest guarded secret yet!

Still go by that Rubba said the new single off the album is the best and is Collab with Will i am!

Can not wait. I also read that would contain 12-14 tracks now.

T

Terry, where does Rubba share his information? Is it provided privately to you or is it available somewhere for all of us to see?

OMG the excitement for this album is really becoming TOOOO MUCHHHHH !!!

Yes , i believe the first single will be a Will.i.am track . Think about it , the estate want to make as much money as possible , so it would make sense for the first single to feature one of todays hottest stars !

Common sense .

COME ON ANNOUNCEMENT , PLEASEEEEE COME SOON . I NEED THIS MUSIC !!

to be fair, she never said they haven't decided on a name for the album, she just said that she is not personally aware of the name. maybe it has already been selected but it's top secret until there is an official announcement?

Actually she stated the album as of yet doesn't have a name.

Quote:
Hello Ele! Did you know the name of the album?

No, not titled yet.

Ele74

Like Ele said, the news is coming anytime. I'm hearing very similar things as well. Ele probably knows more than me as she is involved in the projects. I have always stated the album will be out in 2010, that's been the plan from the beginning. And yes, they are planning a music video for the first single. The music is great, and the fans will be very pleased.

Rubba only posts on one board now, KOPD .

Its only infrequent as well.

Im sure it will be soon.

Cheers smooth, i bet somethings coming tomorrow. The announcement from DVD was Wednesday.

T

made a new signature out of all the excitement haha, hows this for a possible album title?

Last edited:

:D Good stuff. Hopefully announcement tommorrow. :angel:

What I don't understand is why Will I am said "How you gonna release something when MJ aint here." Was he serious or just trying to distract us? Wonder what he meant. As long as the album is something Mj would be proud of, I dont see anything wrong with that. From the little bits we a hearing it sounds like it is gonna be awesome.

What I don't understand is why Will I am said "How you gonna release something when MJ aint here." Was he serious or just trying to distract us? Wonder what he meant. As long as the album is something Mj would be proud of, I dont see anything wrong with that. From the little bits we a hearing it sounds like it is gonna be awesome.

When I spoke with him 6 weeks ago he wouldn't reveal ANYTHING about the songs he did with Mike, so all is possible.

Ok, i'm REALLY getting a good feeling now! :woohoo:

It's quite possible the Estate went to will.i.am and told him a while ago that his songs would be on it. They also probably said one of them was going to be the first single. My guess is when he found this out, which was a couple months ago, that's when he went off to the public.

Well, I can't wait. It seems like what I was hoping for might come true. The will.i.am songs are going to be on the album; and most likely one is the first single.

Again, what we know from the will.i.am sessions that was completed:

1. I'm Dreamin' - Uptempo club banger
2. The Future - Latin infused jazzy tune like Off The Wall
3. I Miss You - Ballad created with James Brown in mind

So you know what the first single will be....
and it looks you answer questions with yes and no, sooooooo.........

I will ask the questions differently:

Is "anotherday" the first single?
NO

Did you see a cover yet?
NO

Are there plans for a new video for a second or third single?
THERE'S A PLAN FOR A VIDEO FOR THE FIRST SINGLE.

Do you know now if there will be second single release?
I DON'T KNOW

Do you know if an anouncement comes within 7 days?
I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

Are you hyped up from what you here?
ABSOLUTELY. EVERYBODY IS WAITING. THE FIRST
MUSIC WE'LL HEAR FROM MICHAEL WE'LL SHOCK THE PLANET
AND IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE.
Thanks Ele.

I can't wait :wild:

Aww "another day" wont be the first single release.. darn it!

^ I think Another Day will still be released as a single. I just think the Estate really wants to start out with a bang. Something that will be played in clubs heavily.

Back