Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

99,99% this year.

Ele74

Wow thank you for your information Ele74 !!
How long do we have to wait till we hear something official?

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

if there is no title yet... then there is no cover for the album.. so there cannot be an announcment and no copies are made yet... so I guess it will be released in december... :)

End of November....sometime in December...I really don't care; we've been waiting this long already....I'm starting to get used to the insanity :lol:

I wish we knew some more... Oh well... I guess Ele knew this would follow?

No, not titled yet.

Ele74

Do you maybe know if producers finished all tracks? Is the final tracklist decided? What about cover design?

^ I'm guessing if this was a Sony meeting they played some finished tracks.

Do you maybe know if producers finished all tracks? Is the final tracklist decided? What about cover design?

No. I don't know. I didn't see any cover design.

Ele74

I'm guessing if this was a Sony meeting they played some finished tracks.
They (not me) heard 4 tracks.
They said to me, Michael at his best. Like never before, with sadness...

Ele74

Ele74

OMG. Thank you.

number of tracks on the album ? not 10 ?

number of tracks on the album ? not 10 ?

I don't know the number of tracks.

Ele74

Ele74

Thank you Eleonora!

Ele74

this sounds great! thank you

will this week come an official announcement?

Thank you, Eleonora.

Without an album title, I wouldn't expect an announcement this week. That's for sure.

Without an album title, I wouldn't expect an announcement this week. That's for sure.

hmmm maybe they already have a name but that was no subject in the meeting
or they hide the name for more excitement in an temporary announcement

but if u re right i hope next week the announcement will follow

Thanks ele74! i hope they announce something soon and wonder what it is you can't tell us? :)

Thanks ele74! i hope they announce something soon and wonder what it is you can't tell us? :)

What's next...

Ele74

Thanks for the info, Ele74! Can you tell us if there will be an announcement regarding the album in the next couple of weeks?

This is very frustrating.

Ele74, please can you write a complete post, rather than these snippets?

We are very greatful for any news, but please don't tease people by withholding information...

Can you just summarise what you know?

Thank you

When will we have an announcement regarding the new album?

They might not have even received a date for an announcement. Sony listened to 4 tracks. Loved them. That's GREAT news in itself. So the album is probably just about done.

OMG. SOOO exciting. I secretly love the mystery and suspense!

This is very frustrating.

Ele74, please can you write a complete post, rather than these snippets?

We are very greatful for any news, but please don't tease people by withholding information...

Can you just summarise what you know?

Thank you

No, not at the moment, sorry... i'm just waiting from a green light to say a little bit more... I'm just maintaining promises. But, be sure, things will be great.

Ele74

Ps. I'm going to McDonald.... back in a hour...

No, not at the moment, sorry... i'm just waiting from a green light to say a little bit more... I'm just maintaining promises. But, be sure, things will be great.

Ele74

Ps. I'm going to McDonald.... back in a hour...

Nice. Bring us back some Happy Meals :)

lol. Mmm.. I love McDonald's!

obviously ele is doing the right thing as there must be another surprise or something great with the album or after it (maybe a full new video to promote new single...! )

ele thanks for sharing and thanks for keeping the secret too !!

very very excited right now

:angel:

I just want to know, who is Eleonora again? Just like SC05 has a source within Sony? And i'm sorry, but i can't get excited about anything, neither do i understand why people still seem to be going crazy over any bit of 'news'.....i'd get excited when we finally get official news :S

I just want to know, who is Eleonora again? Just like SC05 has a source within Sony? And i'm sorry, but i can't get excited about anything, neither do i understand why people still seem to be going crazy over any bit of 'news'.....i'd get excited when we finally get official news :S

If I'm not mistaken she reports from Michaelmania, who is working with Sony for the promotion of the album in the Italian market.

Back