Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

he was also a producer on Rhymefest's tribute mixtape to Michael and did a great remix for Butterflies

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Urgh Ronson, urgh. Not a fan whatsoever.

Me neither. Don't see why he would have anything to do with MJ's new album either? I just don't like the sound of that.

Mark Ronson? That seems so random...:scratch: Hopefully, it's not true...but we'll have to wait and see I guess..

Did Ronson even work with MJ? This album's producers should be the collaborators of the track list, like Lenny Kravitz and (presumably) Teddy Riley. At least have people that definitely worked with him and know what he wanted in an album.

Did Ronson even work with MJ? This album's producers should be the collaborators of the track list, like Lenny Kravitz and (presumably) Teddy Riley. A least have people that definitely worked with him and know what he wanted in an album.

Yeah, absolutely.
IF it is true that Ronson is working on the album... it might also be work on a remix of a already completed track.
I don't think his involvement is needed at all, they should stick to the people that worked on the original songs.

I'm actually excited to hear what he comes up with, however I'm not too sure I like that this music is getting more and more distanced from MJ's intentions...

Thread cleaned, enough of the drama!

Thread cleaned, enough of the drama!

:D lol @drama

This thread is not for psychiatric cases, too much stress, lol. This drama could lead to trauma for life lol.

:D lol @drama

This thread is not for psychiatric cases, too much stress, lol. This drama could lead to trauma for life lol.
Not for psychiatric cases? Oh dear. Guess I shouldn't be in here then.

Come OOOOOOOOON, please, news! It's what keeps me going these days, the waiting for an announcement! COME OOON!

Hi,

Just finished working for a tv special *finally* set up for airing Nov.24th for the album's promotion and had some news about another big promotional project here. Meeting with sony next Tuesday, so... *i suppose* the new album it's near the corner.

Ele74

A day before my birthday! :wild:

So what the heck happened to Navi having news about the album? Lying?

Why not let them write what people think ?

In a word, no. It's just way too messy. If things are discussed with tact, there's no problem. It's when there's a lack of that it becomes necessary.

This is like pulling teeth, every day I click on this thread hoping to hear some news, will it ever happen I ask myself, one day I'll visit this thread and my dreams will come true. LOL.

i think we need to stop calling people liars.

I feel like this about the new album coming:

somewhere around 1:50 now

Let's make it to top #1 when MJ album comes out!!

I think that seeing as Ele said they where having meeting tomorrow then we will hear either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mark Ronson stuck up for Michael said he was a great and kind man, how do any of us not know or in fact know exactly who Michael was due to work with? I think before we criticise we should wait and see what it entails. Some of you make me laugh because its obvious you have not been around to encounter album launch and the run up, however this one is going to be very different.

I would like to say i am sure id take the word of Ele, Smooth and Rubba over a paltry tv station that has probably no connection to Estate or Sony.

Terry

Yeah.

I really really hope MJ will be #1 all over the world. He deserves to be on top of the charts again.

I really hope it doesn't get released at the same time as a new Bieber or Gaga album (or any other Prima Donna)...........

........just imagine if they outsell the MJ for just one week............

........the media will be publishing, "PROOF: ............. is the new Michael Jackson"............

However........nobody has ever taken the top spot when a new MJ album is releases!!!!!!!

^ Jack Johnson outsold Thriller 25 in the first week...

haven't you heard of real conversation that happens to stay on topic? sometimes it can do some reaching and still stay in the ballpark. in the end, tricia 70 did mention the new album, and we were discussing how MJ beat the odds, and that's quite relevant to promotion, and how he will do now, and besides, not much to say, from your front right now. real convo isn't really robotic.:)

Thank you 144,000! This new album will beat the odds against all media which means Oprah Winfrey=media. His done it before and he will do it again. I can't wait for Michael to show the world once again who is the best of the best! Hurry up new album- can't wait!

Back