Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

You know what, i am sick of members going off topic, 1. Beatles= michaels catalogue 2. Elvis catalogue , so its all win win win! So dont go on about others. We ARE! HERE to discuss new album!! Please keep to it.

Thanks Ele, for clarifying that.Looking foward to getting the news on the promotions.

Terry

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

you know what, for the last time, i didn't go off topic. i'll tell you what. i'll go to a mod about how i carried on my convo about promotion, regarding MJ, and comparing him to other artists, and adversity, then and now, in regards to promoting an album, including this album upcoming. and if the mod feels that my comparing adversity towards MJ promotion and success, years ago, to adversity in promotion, of MJ's new project, today, is not appropro, then i'll reconsider. until then, you are not a mod, so i'll go to a mod with my situation rather than taking the advice from you. all you have to do is carry on your convo with who you are talking to, and i'll carry on mine, with whom i'm talking. as long as i'm mentioning the new album, i am not going off topic. and that album is the center of my entire conversation.

Last edited:

Really im not talking about you 144,000 ! just in general mate , its important to keep this thread going with what its designed for.

T

ok, i went through the channels, and I have been told. It doesn't matter what the reasons are. I respectfully bow out, now. And, I am sorry.

SONY and Estate - please give us information.

We are dying here... :lol:

Holy.. crap... You SEE why I asked you guys to drop the subject? WTF happened here?!!

Anyway, just as Hess says.. we need info please :'(

So, who all do we have now working on the album? Soooo many people - can't believe there hasn't been (or won't be) a leak at some point.

So, who all do we have now working on the album? Soooo many people - can't believe there hasn't been (or won't be) a leak at some point.

I think whoever is close enough to this album to be working on it is too trustworthy to leak it. If it does get leaked it'll probably be around the same time it's meant to be released, when it's passed on to the lesser minions for processing.

No one could possibly compete with the all-in-one-artist Michael Jackson the dancer, the singer, the short movies pioneer, and the humanitarian.

When the new album comes out, it will make no difference regarding the commercial impact, because Michael Jackson had already achieved any possible record, including the artist of the millenium. What else could he achieve, receive an award for being the biggest artist since the big bang?

Great point!

One can argue that there is a better vocalist than Michael Jackson.

One can argue that there is a better dancer than Michael Jackson.

One can argue that there is a better song-writer than Michael Jackson.

But, one simply cannot argue that there is a better "all-in-one" artist like Michael Jackson. Michael talents are multi-faceted. He's a force the world cannot ignore.

Back to the new album, I don't see how sales and chart position are going to carry any major impact, positive or negative, to Michael's legacy. For, Michael achieved all that an entertainer and an artist could have achieved.

By the way, I personally enjoyed the debate going on in the last few posts. I appreciate how 144,000 was able to bring relevant matters and add dimentions to the current topic. His posts provoke me to think more deeply and broadly. There is a difference between arguing and debating. While arguing hurts the disussion atmosphere, debating promotes constructive discussions.

Cant say I believe Mark Ronson is working on the album at all......

Ronson's working on the album. I'm interested but also feeling uneasy now....

They're definitely keeping a tight grip on the songs and any info. Michael was the same way

^ Ronson could only be working on a remix to a song. Who knows?

Who...in thee blue hell is Mark Ronson?

for those of you who can't stand Justin Beiber, well, there is an audience that does like him, and he sells to them..and nobody saw Susan Boyle coming. and she sells to an audience..

you never know where, when or how music will or can be sold,

we don't have control over selling music. The Lord God Jesus Christ controls the selling of music.

Jesus Christ controls the selling of music? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

What kind of producer is this Mark Ronson?

The producer of Amy Winehouse huh, hmmm....well i do like several of her songs and especially the production on those. For me personally this is another indication that we won't see an album this year.

Mark Ronson = Amy Winehouse "Rehab"

french tv M6 just said tonight that the album will be avaliable in 2011....nothing for 2010.

I can't say I'm too fond of Mark Ronson's music... but his involvement further proves the point I made just before the old album thread was closed: the album will have a cool retro vibe. That's awesome.

Not too happy about Ronson's involvement.

I don't think he is a producer that Michael would've ever considered working with while he was alive. Not that many people seem to care what MJ would've wanted these days though... :(

He's also always running his mouth off in the press about his sleepovers at Neverland. If I hear him say "I don't THINK there was anything sinister about it" one more time I think I'm going to punch him!

Also... does he own a mirror??

Oh no...that just left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope Mark Ronson has no real involvement in the album, I really do.

Back