Michael - The Great Album Debate

Imma tweet Paris the real HT demo snippets from youtube (found links). See what she has to say about that, MJ is even talking in it.

If Paris really thought 'Hold my hand' was NOT by her daddy...
why she sang that 'fake' song with her friends?
I really can't understand...don't you feel strange?

I dont beleve this kinda things becouse everyone on internet can be Parsi Jackson, everyone and no one cant be 100% sure that this is she saying such kinda things

What's instagram?

Only the Cascio tracks sound like someone else...Hollywood Tonight really sounds like Mike to me, just autotuned.

I think it's disgusting that Michael's voice was autotuned because Michael's voice is too good to be autotuned. There have better been a damn good reason for why they did it and if they did it just because autotune was ''cool'' at the time then that will really piss me off

??

Is this https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn or this https://twitter.com/#!/ParisJackson the real Paris??

Edit: I tweeted both of them. Won't stop til I get an answer.

It's Parisjackson now. When twitter verified her they changed her user name to ParisJackson (from pariisjaxn). But don't tweet her. She's just a kid and it's apparent that she made a mistake and thought it was not Michael. sending her anything and making her change what she said and say HT is real would make no difference to the authenticity issue. Her past tweets show that she's incapable of bring anything to the table in regards to the authenticity debate. I think everyone should leave her alone.

It's Parisjackson now. When twitter verified her they changed her user name to ParisJackson (from pariisjaxn). But don't tweet her. She's just a kid and it's apparent that she made a mistake and thought it was not Michael. sending her anything and making her change what she said and say HT is real would make no difference to the authenticity issue. Her past tweets show that she's incapable of bring anything to the table in regards to the authenticity debate. I think everyone should leave her alone.
I already tweeted her. I wasn't beeing harsh, just showing her the clips. If everyone should leave her alone, I suggest she delets her Twitter. You can't be "left alone" when you have a Twitter account.

This.

And those bastards at TMZ should be punched in the face so hard for involve a kid into this mess. Disgusting freaks.

I already tweeted her. I wasn't beeing harsh, just showing her the clips. If everyone should leave her alone, I suggest she delets her Twitter. You can't be "left alone" when you have a Twitter account.

It's okay to tweet once but you said "I won't stop till I get an answer", that's unneeded. She brings nothing to the table about the authenticity issue and we should leave the kids to be kids. Remember we aren't public, we are Michael's fans and those are Michael's kids.

This is an adult thing. Of course Paris can speak her mind, but let her be a kid and not harass her too much, please..

It's okay to tweet once but you said "I won't stop till I get an answer", that's unneeded. She brings nothing to the table about the authenticity issue and we should leave the kids to be kids. Remember we aren't public, we are Michael's fans and those are Michael's kids.
"Won't stop" as in tweet her the same tweet...

And yah, but woudln't you like Michael's kids to know which songs is def their father's?

"Won't stop" as in tweet her the same tweet...

And yah, but woudln't you like Michael's kids to know which songs is def their father's?

and that's spamming or harassment. I would but I wouldn't do it at the expense of them. and I also hope that the tabloids forget this video story, I would hate to see they publish the video and challenge her denial yesterday.

and that's spamming or harassment. I would but I wouldn't do it at the expense of them. and I also hope that the tabloids forget this video story, I would hate to see they publish the video and challenge her denial yesterday.
Call it whatever you want to. I also highly doubt that video is something they'll just gonna forget.

Are you jason, jason's GF, jason's mom, jason's dad, or jason's best friend?
ADKI and Jason:
2s8ra7a.png

Call it whatever you want to. I also highly doubt that video is something they'll just gonna forget.

I really think that that video doesn't exist, but I was very angry and sad when she said that horrible stuff about Hollywood Tonight (one of my favourite songs). I'm glad that she said today that HMH is real, but it's sad that TMZ didn't post that. Also I think that she needs to know what songs are real and what songs are fake, because if she said that "half of the album is fake" apparently she still thinks that Hollywood Tonight is fake too. Sad.

"She also enjoys the 4 songs performed by Jason Malachi on the "Michael" album from 2010."
lmao

I'm enjoying this.

There are so many ignorant people out there. Even though I like the video, he made one huge mistake, just like Paris did. There are not "4 songs performed by Jason Malachi".. only 3! I don't understand how can anyone think that Hollywood Tonight is Jason. The voice is so much different than on the Cascio tracks.

There are so many ignorant people out there. Even though I like the video, he made one huge mistake, just like Paris did. There are not "4 songs performed by Jason Malachi".. only 3! I don't understand how can anyone think that Hollywood Tonight is Jason. The voice is so much different than on the Cascio tracks.

Was that ignorant meant at me? =P

IvoDT;3605296 said:
Was that ignorant meant at me? =P

I don't know. Did you make that video with a little girl? If you did than yes, if you didn't than no.

I was talking about this:

"Even a 3-year old can tell the Real MICHAEL JACKSON'S voice from the impersonator heard on 4 cuts on the "MICHAEL" album. Jason Malachi has an uncontrolled tremolo compared to Michael Jacksons smooth, controlled crescendo that he often followed with a tempo sensitive controlled vibrato.

Milakale is a fan. Of BOTH actually. She listens to Michael everyday and truly loves him and feels his spirit. She also enjoys the 4 songs performed by Jason Malachi on the "Michael" album from 2010."

And I wrote here and commented on youtube. Only 3 songs (Cascio songs) are "fake Michael", not 4!

Sorry If I offended you but there is so much proofs that Michael sings in Hollywood:

1. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop It Now (Hollywood Tonight) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXU4wEM-BSg

2. Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight (Demo) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le4DM5j6MSU

3. Inside Michael Jackson’s “Hollywood” by Joe Vogel http://joevogel.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/exclusive-inside-michael-jacksons-hollywood/

4. Michael's hand written lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15TxYH0hAjQ

5. List of songs found in MJ's house with Hollywood Tonight on it...

Ah, I just thought that me laughing at the vid made you say I'm ignorant =P, nvm then!
And Hollywood Tonight is my number 1 favorite song actually, but besides that I support the cascio songs aswell. =)

Why can't people leave a 13 year old kid alone? Maybe you don't realize that she is only 13 and still a child, because it's the internet and you don't actually see her face to face when she tweets and when you reply, pressuring a child on the internet is quite disgusting and frankly a bit creepy.

I don't even care what she said in 2010, she was what, 10, 11? I said a lot of things when I was 10 or 11, thank God the public or TMZ wasn't watching me. Isn't it enough that TMZ has no shame and exploits a child? I see replies here like "she deserves it" ... a 13 year old child doesn't deserve any of this.

Back