Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

We haven't done a husk comparison yet between Michael and Jason.

I unfortunately don't have all the MJ songs on my hard disk. And I might barely have one or two Malachi's songs. So, I am willing to compile the songs and pinpoint the husk, but I'd need a help from pemntum or TPI or anyone who could compile the pinpointed husk for me. Then, it would be interesting to comile Jason's husk on a second file. And finally, a third file where we could clearly put the Cascio's husk with the Malachi's/Jackson's and decide for ourselves whose husk is on the Cascio songs.

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

We haven't done a husk comparison yet between Michael and Jason.

I unfortunately don't have all the MJ songs on my hard disk. And I might barely have one or two Malachi's songs. So, I am willing to compile the songs and pinpoint the husk, but I'd need a help from pemntum or TPI or anyone who could compile the pinpointed husk for me. Then, it would be interesting to comile Jason's husk on a second file. And finally, a third file where we could clearly put the Cascio's husk with the Malachi's/Jackson's and decide for ourselves whose husk is on the Cascio songs.

This sounds very interesting and can definitely help people to understand "husk"

Yeah, I guess that the timbre is what can fool a lot of people....I know what you mean by that now...Even when I was trying to convince my ears it was Michael singing, whenever I'd listen to the tracks, it's those things that continually nag at you and general gives you the 'wtf' response :D

Right to the point.

The thing is, you will at one point michael in those Cascio songs either because genuine Michael's vocals have been pasted or Jason sounds at some parts almost the same, but then comes those fishy parts where the voice sounds completely chopped or different. So, either you conclude, it is Michael's vocals in poor condition (which never ever happened before, especially not with so many songs all recorded at the same place) or someone else has been involved which explains that blatant difference in the voicals/timbre, and so on. Not to mention the lack of single trace and honestly poor lyrics as I demonstrated earlier in this thread.

Lol... :lmao:

Aniram didn't say he wanna be chased by giant real boobies...

Aniram, do you mind fake one?

I think fake boobs are gross, if I'm being honest (well, not all, I guess, depends on the size and the surgeon's handiwork..lol)...If I was a man, I wouldn't enjoy that :fear: :lol:

Right to the point.

The thing is, you will at one point michael in those Cascio songs either because genuine Michael's vocals have been pasted or Jason sounds at some parts almost the same, but then comes those fishy parts where the voice sounds completely chopped or different. So, either you conclude, it is Michael's vocals in poor condition (which never ever happened before, especially not with so many songs all recorded at the same place) or someone else has been involved which explains that blatant difference in the voicals/timbre, and so on. Not to mention the lack of single trace and honestly poor lyrics as I demonstrated earlier in this thread.

Exactly...

They can't wait to give us Michael's handwritten notes on HT and BoJ.

A demo of HT with Michael's vocal instruction just leaked. Trace of evidence on the genuine songs are officially released or leaked. Six months later, there is absolutely zero evidence on the Cascio tracks.

Honestly, I can't believe Michael Jackson, at the age of 49, would co-write lines like "killing up the life of the birds and the trees" and "sucking up the air from under me"... The genius could write lines much more profound when he was a teenager.

Exactly...

They can't wait to give us Michael's handwritten notes on HT and BoJ.

A demo of HT with Michael's vocal instruction just leaked. Trace of evidence on the genuine songs are officially released or leaked. Six months later, there is absolutely zero evidence on the Cascio tracks.

Honestly, I can't believe Michael Jackson, at the age of 49, would co-write lines like "killing up the life of the birds and the trees" and "sucking up the air from under me"... The genius could write lines much more profound when he was a teenager.

He was writing since the age of 7, and even as a child, I bet he wrote more profound lyrics or even ones that make sense!

I think fake boobs are gross, if I'm being honest (well, not all, I guess, depends on the size and the surgeon's handiwork..lol)...If I was a man, I wouldn't enjoy that :fear: :lol:

Of course real ones are better.

Real boobs = Michael Jackson songs

Fake boobs = the Cascio tracks

:cheeky:

Of course I have. The problem with a lot of comparisons is the difference in vocal quality. While some comparisons speak for themselves, a lot of them I had to discard because of the difference in compression and other vocal effects. I think this comparison in particular did not pass this "test" and so I didn't end up using it. I will see again if I can't find another use for it when I start working on them again.

Also, with my comparisons, I always held up a policy that even the most casual listener should pick up that the voices are identical. This meant finding identical notes/ pronunciation. That of course made everything a lot harder but all the more damning. :yes:

I merely load the files in the free mixer program Audacity and cut out the parts that I think compare well. It has a very easy cut and paste tool that works with the known quicklinks Ctrl + X or C (cut or copy) and Ctrl + V (paste). I then mix the comparison down to a new file in high quality FLAC, so I have a different file for every single tiny comparison I do. On a few comparisons I also applied some "math" to remove the center channel when the focus was on the backing vocals.

Ok, thanks. I think I must have Audacity somewhere on my disk.

Too, much, breast, talk... Feeling, lonely...Longing, for, companion, that, understands, me...

... Don't mind me. I'm just having a "so alone!" moment.

Last edited:

You will find some good jolly jiggly boobs one day, Jesta. For now, Keep Your Head Up.

o_O Er... If you say so, Aniram. But knowing me, I'd probably scare them off with my "eccentricities". I've only ever met one person who's understood me and is a LOT like me.

@Jesta

[youtube]zNGC0S62BHU[/youtube]

o_O Er... If you say so, Aniram. But knowing me, I'd probably scare them off with my "eccentricities". I've only ever met one person who's understood me and is a LOT like me.

:huggy: :huggy:

take a look to arklove's siggy... you are great the way you are.

@Arklove

What is the first line of the song BAD? :naughty:

@Love (& Arklove by extension), thanks :) Though I'm considered "weird" and "strange" by many, many people. As I said, there's only one person that I've personally met that's complimented me on it and is very similar to me in every way. But, she's more than likely not interested in me in that way...

@Bumper,... I'm kinda scared now o_O

@Love (& Arklove by extension), thanks :) Though I'm considered "weird" and "strange" by many, many people. As I said, there's only one person that I've personally met that's complimented me on it and is very similar to me in every way. But, she's more than likely not interested in me in that way...

@Bumper,... I'm kinda scared now o_O

Jesta,

What you care what others think about you? Does it matter? When people told me that I was a bit looney, I thanked them for the compliment and told them that looney toons were my inspiration.

Jesta,

What you care what others think about you? Does it matter? When people told me that I was a bit looney, I thanked them for the compliment and told them that looney toons were my inspiration.

of course you take that as compliment... looney are freaky in bed... :naughty:

[youtube]LyPFQKpRnd0&feature=related[/youtube]

Back