Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Wow, uncomfortable...

--WARNING: THIS USER IS A GUY WHO HAS NOT HAD A PROPER GIRLFRIEND AND HAS NOT BEEN IN THESE KIND OF TALKS, I.E. BREAST TALK--

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

You aren't reading the thread in the news section?

this and they claim a little bit more.

true but it still doesn't make it legit.

i don't know what else they claimed. all i know is that sony has serious problem with the security of their IT system. the hacking of the PS system has been all over the news.

i did't say stealing is legit. imho, once a song is leaked, nothing much can be done to prevent it from making rounds. the legal action against mjjc is ineffective to say the least. the snippets are still widely available. new snippets continue to come out.

persecuting fans is not the solution. sony is simply out of touch.

Ok, ummmm how about Samantha (Fox) & Sabrina (Salerno)?

Samantha Fox! hahahaha....wasn't she a stripper? as well as a singer? And who is Sabrina Salerno?

Quite random conversation I must say...snippets to boobies and boobies to snippets :lol:

i don't know what else they claimed. all i know is that sony has serious problem with the security of their IT system. the hacking of the PS system has been all over the news.

i did't say stealing is legit. imho, once a song is leaked, nothing much can be done to prevent it from making rounds. the legal action against mjjc is ineffective to say the least. the snippets are still widely available. new snippets continue to come out.

persecuting fans is not the solution. sony is simply out of touch.

Let's admit that since Invincible SONY Music department has been an extremely bad manager and promoter.

Samantha Fox! hahahaha....wasn't she a stripper? as well as a singer? And who is Sabrina Salerno?

Quite random conversation I must say...snippets to boobies and boobies to snippets :lol:

[youtube]KRICQEIDZeg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]yYDa8_Bq1HQ[/youtube]

Once again 80s rock :D

^^ :lmao: Someone is a boob man! :D

I loved Samantha Fox when I was younger...lol...

^^ :lmao: Someone is a boob man! :D

I loved Samantha Fox when I was younger...lol...

Simply the breast! :rofl: :lmao:

Wow, uncomfortable...

--WARNING: THIS USER IS A GUY WHO HAS NOT HAD A PROPER GIRLFRIEND AND HAS NOT BEEN IN THESE KIND OF TALKS, I.E. BREAST TALK--

[youtube]MohiJL0KolU&feature=related[/youtube]

is michael a "boob" man or a "ass" man or a "leg' man? i still can't figure out. :scratch:

perfect-woman.gif

is michael a "boob" man or a "ass" man or a "leg' man? i still can't figure out. :scratch:

I think he likes da curves.....You know, like when he does the shape of a woman's body in TWYMMF? I think he was an ass man though....'Shake yo bootay! Your mightay bootay!!'...:lol:

I think he likes da curves.....You know, like when he does the shape of a woman's body in TWYMMF? I think he was an ass man though....'Shake yo bootay! Your mightay bootay!!'...:lol:

:naughty:

Maybe we should open an "Orgy Thread" :D

all+aboard+the+train.jpg

Or maybe I should rename my screen name into simply BUMPER or BANGER?

He likes titties too. I think he likes nice legs. The girls in DD, TWYMMF and BOTDF have nice legs.

Argh.... He likes everything. Naughty boy.

Or maybe he was a 'women man' like Bumper ;)

:naughty:

This is a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. :naughty:

[youtube]IwuO2dfqrF4[/youtube]

This is a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. :naughty:

Damn straight :naughty: Mike knows it, too ;)

[YouTube]CBo98vie8o0[/YouTube]

Is it right that "I Am A Loser" is from 2007?
And the Cascio songs are from 2007 as well. But they sound nothing alike. This FINALLY should make EVERY SINGLE fan wonder.

I heard that a snippet leaked 2 days ago, it's like 2 minutes long.

If someone has that snippet, pm me with it.

Damn straight :naughty: Mike knows it, too ;)

[YouTube]CBo98vie8o0[/YouTube]

Strange he sang without warming up his voice and completely improvized it. I don't hear a slightest Malachiesque intonation. Oh, right, I forgot the excuse of the fact that it was in the 80s and that he was much younger back then, hence the Cascio tracks are genuine. :D

Strange he sang without warming up his voice and completely improvized it. I don't hear a slightest Malachiesque intonation. Oh, right, I forgot the excuse of the fact that it was in the 80s and that he was much younger back then, hence the Cascio tracks are genuine. :D

Yes, you must not forget that Michael Jackson in his mid twenties sounds NOTHING like Michael Jackson in his forties :smilerolleyes:

I would have loved to hear him sing a full version of this.....Listen to the soul in his voice at just those little parts....He's wearing sunglasses, so you can't see emotion in his eyes, but you can still feel that emotion because of the genius way he's able to evoke it ....Just wow...

Totally devoid in the Cascio tracks...No matter if Mike was trying or not, he had that soul and emotion embedded in him deep inside, so there's no way to hide that...Unless, of course, it just ain't him ;)

Another great Phil Collins quote about Michael

''The reason why Michael loved children so much is because they treated him like a human being and not a walking cash machine''

^^ It's funny that Michael himself said almost the same thing on Oprah 'They don't judge you, they don't want anything from you, just to be your friend...' ...Yet, no one ever listened to him.....people would have rather thought of him as a monster :(

I heard that a snippet leaked 2 days ago, it's like 2 minutes long.

If someone has that snippet, pm me with it.

It's 10 seconds long, exactly. I Am The Loser, which is what the snippet is of, was recorded in 98-99. Apparently Michael reworked it into I Was The Loser, I Was The Loser is the one that was re-worked during his final years. If I understand correctly, the snippet on the internet is that of the original, I Am The Loser.

Yes, you must not forget that Michael Jackson in his mid twenties sounds NOTHING like Michael Jackson in his forties :smilerolleyes:

I would have loved to hear him sing a full version of this.....Listen to the soul in his voice at just those little parts....He's wearing sunglasses, so you can't see emotion in his eyes, but you can still feel that emotion because of the genius way he's able to evoke it ....Just wow...

Totally devoid in the Cascio tracks...No matter if Mike was trying or not, he had that soul and emotion embedded in him deep inside, so there's no way to hide that...Unless, of course, it just ain't him ;)

:rofl: :lmao:

Exactly if I had to compare Michael from the 80s and Michael from the 07, it would be something like:

90s:
[youtube]XAi3VTSdTxU[/youtube]

'07:
[youtube]m-vvVspJALc[/youtube]

and then again in 2010:

[youtube]CrMU7AE-OuE&feature=related[/youtube]

Arklove;3382499 said:
^^ It's funny that Michael himself said almost the same thing on Oprah 'They don't judge you, they don't want anything from you, just to be your friend...' ...Yet, no one ever listened to him.....people would have rather thought of him as a monster :(

Michael stood for something that every fucking adults forgot to be.

I'll just quote a sentence from Jesus according to Matthew Ch.18:

<SUP id=en-NKJV-23729 class=versenum>5</SUP> Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
<SUP id=en-NKJV-23730 class=versenum>6</SUP> &#8220;Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. <SUP id=en-NKJV-23731 class=versenum>7</SUP> Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

BUMPER SNIPPET;3382521 said:
Michael stood for something that every fucking adults forgot to be.

I'll just quote a sentence from Jesus according to Matthew Ch.18:

<SUP id=en-NKJV-23729 class=versenum>5</SUP> Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.
<SUP id=en-NKJV-23730 class=versenum>6</SUP> &#8220;Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. <SUP id=en-NKJV-23731 class=versenum>7</SUP> Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

I'm so glad Michael stayed true to himself no matter what scumbags tried to bring him down.....He always maintained that innocent, child-like spirit, and I admire him for being himself no matter what....

It's true, adults need to learn to keep in touch with their child-like selves....The world would really be a better place...Michael had it right all along.....If only more people could be like him...

I love how much joy and excitement Michael can incite in people so quickly. He can just instantly bring a smile to my face and bring me joy and make me laugh and he doesn't even have to be funny. I just love him so much! That pirate clip and that James Brown clip are so great. :D

Back