Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Back with a vengeance I see! :lol:

Wanna join? :naughty:

tokyo-summerland-packed-wave-pool.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

I missed Arklove getting back!!! Hooray! I'm so glad it was just a technical issue. :)

What people in charge are you refering to? Also, who is treating you like the bad guy? You automatically assume everything has to do with this thread. Have you forgotten that there are members of staff here who agree with you and are also upset about the Cascio tracks. Everything is not a personal affront to the people of this thread.

yes, as justice_mj said, i am NOT referring to members of the staff. i'm referring to "the powers that be". aka, whoever's pulling the strings. sony. or jabme. or whoever-the-f***. whoever let these songs on the album and is still trying so desperately to cover it up.

I am SO happy alanna is back. just not the same without her

I miss samhabib, too! I thought he'd just left... He's really being kept from this thread? :( That's really sad.

probably old news by now BUT:

do i get in trouble for posting links to stuff that's already up on youtube? probably. or maybe not, since it sounds like really michael, and not JM, but there's new snippets on youtube. won't post the links. but you could probably just do a search for "michael jackson new song snippet" and sort by "upload date" and find something. just saying.

Welcome back Arklove...
:pride_flag:

I miss sam, too. :( ...

probably old news by now BUT:

do i get in trouble for posting links to stuff that's already up on youtube? probably. or maybe not, since it sounds like really michael, and not JM, but there's new snippets on youtube. won't post the links. but you could probably just do a search for "michael jackson new song snippet" and sort by "upload date" and find something. just saying.

Although the snippets are short, they sound amazing. It's Michael singing. No Mecha, no JM, no Porte. It's Michael...

I can't tell what the whole songs will sound like based on 5 seconds. One thing I do know, Michael's voice is as mesmerizing as ever.

PS: I just feel Sony is out of touch of reality. Once a song is leaked, it's like a wildfire. Sony can prevent people from posting links here (both publicly and privately), but Sony can't prevent people from searching through youtube or BT or other less visible MJ forums. People are very resourceful these days. We don't get our files from one single source. Sony's action just created unnecessary stress to the fanbase and destroyed the atmosphere here.

Last edited:

PS: I just feel Sony is out of touch of reality. Once a song is leaked, it's like a wildfire. Sony can prevent people from posting links here (both publicly and privately), but Sony can't prevent people from searching through youtube or BT or other less visible MJ forums. People are very resourceful these days. We don't get our files from one single source. Sony's action just created unnecessary stress to the fanbase and destroyed the atmosphere here.
I completely agree. They must be kidding us.

Btw, Michael found piracy funny: http://youtu.be/NQ07NI6q4mU

Just kidding but that's what he said: "I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to download but the answer cannot be jail. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business; I wish that would not be forgotten."
God bless him!

Just kidding but that's what he said: "I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to download but the answer cannot be jail. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business; I wish that would not be forgotten."
God bless him!

God bless him! He's ahead of his time. He's a man of wisdom.

No matter how many downloads we have in our computers, once a Michael Jackson CD is out, we rush to the store to buy it.

God bless him!

awww....Michael :wub:

I was listening to 'Can You Feel It' live this morning on my way to work, and now I'm totally pumped :punk: That song has so much energy! And just comes alive when Michael starts singing!
I miss him so damn much :(

Last edited:

^^ :lol: I actually have no idea where she's from...

:fear:

Although the snippets are short, they sound amazing. It's Michael singing. No Mecha, no JM, no Porte. It's Michael...

I can't tell what the whole songs will sound like based on 5 seconds. One thing I do know, Michael's voice is as mesmerizing as ever.

God bless him!

God bless him! He's ahead of his time. He's a man of wisdom.

No matter how many downloads we have in our computers, once a Michael Jackson CD is out, we rush to the store to buy it.

Regarding "Soldier Boy" and "Water" snippets, there is something I don't get. Bump!

-Only a snippet is leaked by we don't know whom (not the whole song).
-I wonder if we really break any kind of law or regulatin by sharing a link of the extremely short snippets not the whole song).
-The member (potential buyer) who shared the link of the snippets is tracked down and even banned from a forum.
-The source which actually contains the snippets are absolutely not tracked down as the very snippets are still available on the same source.
-Likewise, not only the source on which you can find those snippets are not really tracked down but the links are publicly available on other forums without being removed.

Question, why are the users tracked down for something that is available on the links? Now, while we can debate if sharing yet unreleased stuff might be legal or illegal, can we really consider that the stuff not likely to be released such as those short snippets (which are even shorter than movie trailers) are illegal to share and if tracking down and banning their potential buyers is legal, acceptable and logical at all. In other words, is the "Can't get your weight off of me" snippet more legal than "Soldier Boy" or "Water" snippets? I don't see them being hastily removed from youtube as Jason's "Soldier of Boy" and "Water".

Bumper

awww....Ken :wub:

I was listening to 'I'm a barby girl in a barby world live' by Aqua this morning on my way to the fancy fair, and now I'm totally pumped :punk: That song has so much energy! And just comes alive when Ken starts singing!
I love that song so damn much :(

I hop like a rabbit every time I hear the song at work. I'm able to hop at home too. I'll be off work for a week after today and I can't go that long without hopping lol

Here we go again, poor Arklove.

Woo hoo! Ken is my man! :naughty:

Another snippet of Hollywood Tonight demo available here: http://www.box.net/shared/ur1v7ndl52

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

and some people say that wasn't him on Hollywood Tonight. This proves once and for all (For the people who doubted Hollywood Tonight) that it is him singing.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

and some people say that wasn't him on Hollywood Tonight. This proves once and for all (For the people who doubted Hollywood Tonight) that it is him singing.

For genuine Michael Jackson song, proof does exist. I wonder why there is absolutely zero proof on the Cascio tracks.

I think we know why there is zero proof....It was so easy for them to show handwritten notes for other songs, you know, the ones that are obviously Michael :smilerolleyes: In regards to Oprah, I always found it suspicious that Eddie was so animated when it came to talking about Michael living in their home, and he was quite detailed when explaining how Michael loved turkey dinners, and candy, and emptying out the garbage etc.....Yet, Eddie was so vague when talking about Michael recording in their studio....Riiiiiiight, not suspicious at all...

Arklove, you can have Ken. Michael is all mine! :wub:

I don't think I want Ken...He doesn't even have a penis :mello:

Is it right that "I Am A Loser" is from 2007?
And the Cascio songs are from 2007 as well. But they sound nothing alike. This FINALLY should make EVERY SINGLE fan wonder.

I think we know why there is zero proof....It was so easy for them to show handwritten notes for other songs, you know, the ones that are obviously Michael :smilerolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ken doesn't have a 7-inch speed demon.

^^ :naughty: I think 7 inches isn't accurate :fear:

Is it right that "I Am A Loser" is from 2007?
And the Cascio songs are from 2007 as well. But they sound nothing alike. This FINALLY should make EVERY SINGLE fan wonder.

I really don't know when it was recorded...I think 2007 is right, though....

I still don't think it's gonna make every single fan wonder....I don't know what it will take.....:(

What i don't get is how alot of fans can say ''The cascio's were good friends to Michael, they would never betray him''

Why wouldn't they betray him? This wouldn't be the first time that Michael has been betrayed by someone. If anything it's more surprising when someone doesn't betray him. As sad as that sounds

Actually, there are Kens with penises. Just type in google images and you will see. I don't wanna post the pics here. :lol:

^^ :naughty: I think 7 inches isn't accurate :fear:

:heat: :stars:

I really don't know when it was recorded...I think 2007 is right, though....

I still don't think it's gonna make every single fan wonder....I don't know what it will take.....:(

Again, people have too much trust on Sony and the Estate... :(

Damn, a certain 10 second snippet of a song is stuck in my head, especially when the singer goes "Ladada, Ladahe, in the black fields of North Virginia..."

Last edited:
Back