Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

^^ :lol:

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Arklove I am so happy you are back. The loyalty demonstrated by your friends was a beautiful thing to see:wub:

Now that Arklove is back. We can continue our debate or sex talk if we want to take a break... :lol:

Arklove I am so happy you are back. The loyalty demonstrated by your friends was a beautiful thing to see:wub:

Thank you :D

I agree; I am blown away by the support I received while I was gone....It definitely made it a little easier knowing how loyal they all are...I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart...:wub:

I am glad you are back.

God bless you Arklove.

Thanks to Ivy and Gaz for let her return.

And many thanks to Ginvid for all the info about this difficult situation.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

:naughty:

EDIT: Thank you Kapital, ur so sweet ;)

Arklove, it's so great that you're finally back!! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that if you weren't back any sooner, we probably would've started an entire campaign to get you back! Though, we did try to start one on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/#search?q=#BringBackArklove

I'm so happy that we're all back together again, it makes up for all the bad stuff happening today! Plus, I'm super happy that you liked the cover I made you!

Arky, PM!

Well, i still miss samhabib. :(

Aww, Sam. Miss ya, buddy.

Oh no, Arklove's back. What a pain in the neck!

Why Samhabib can't be allowed to visit this thread? How long is he going to be banned?

Oh no, Arklove's back. What a pain in the neck!

Whatevs...You missed me the most ;) :naughty:

i think she can ease your pain in somewhere else of your body... :naughty:

I wonder :naughty:

no need to wonder. she loves banana.. :naughty:

English cucumber :naughty:

no need to wonder. she loves banana.. :naughty:

14188536-giant-banana-in-tiny-shopping-cart.jpg

Spongebob+funny.jpg

Post Scriptum:

spongebob-5.jpg

No more Spongebob! Or I'll take that banana and shove it where you don't want it! :lol:

group-hug-wolves.png

No more Spongebob! Or I'll take that banana and shove it where you don't want it! :lol:

How about you posting pics of Spongebob, and I shoving the the banana :D

Back with a vengeance I see! :lol:

Back