Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

This whole thing makes me sick. Never ever in my life will I buy a Sony product again.
Does someone have Arklove's twitter?

I don't think she has one. And I agree, SONY has gone too far this time, coming down on us this hard and saying we can't even post links to released material on YouTube!

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Yes, she loves BoJ.

Excellent, then I think I may just have the cover ready. Just making a few extra tweaks. One of the pictures were slightly low quality and due to me stretching it a tad, it'll probably appear just a tiny bit blurry...

Thank you, guys!

What I don't understand is if she really got banned because of sharing material, then why is she the only one? Almost the whole community shared links and downloaded. It makes no sense. I just hate Sony. I wished they never made the deal with them. Such a huge mistake!

Thank you, guys!

What I don't understand is if she really got banned because of sharing material, then why is she the only one? Almost the whole community shared links and downloaded. It makes no sense. I just hate Sony. I wished they never made the deal with them. Such a huge mistake!

She hasn't shared ANYTHING!!!

It's still a mystery why she's banned (IP BANNED)... She deserves an explanation. We need to know.

I swear Universal would've been a better choice for the deal. Maybe the Estate wanted to have all their eggs in one basket.

She hasn't shared ANYTHING!!!

It's still a mystery why she's banned (IP BANNED)... She deserves an explanation. We need to know.

Well, this just makes it much more mysterious. We don't know the reason why she got banned but to be honest I find it awful that another MJ fan is treated like that. I mean getting banned without knowing why, without an explanation is given. Every fan should show respect toward each and every fellow fan, but the respect is missing here. You don't treat people like that. And Arklove has done so much for the community. Gosh, with Michael's passing everything got worse and still getting worse... :(

The whole Arklove thing is very peculiar. I'm interested to see what that will result to.

I have also PM'ed Gaz about why my "Cascio tracks - NEW EVIDENCE" thread has been deleted. If Sony wanted that thread taken down, they just nailed their own coffin.

Justice_MJ;3379013 said:
That's why it is important to share these comparisons wherever we can...to make the people see what we see.

Let's go! I'm up for it! Anyone that doubts is not JM after these tracks is ¬¬

Ginvid,

I know you are here. Could you please have one of the moderators respond to Arklove? I know you guys are working on it. But, at least communicate to her and let her know the status. She's very upset now. For her, it's torturing. It's like re-living June 25, 2009 again. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

Guys, I'm making a single cover for Arklove to show her that we all want her back! Do you think she'll like a Best of Joy one?

Great idea! We are here for you Arklove! All together!

I don't think she has one. And I agree, SONY has gone too far this time, coming down on us this hard and saying we can't even post links to released material on YouTube!

How the hell can they forbid us to post YouTube links? Do they have the right?
Are they starting war against Michael Jackson fans?

I've put the finishing touches on the cover! Does anyone know how to get a hold of Arklove IMMEDIATELY!? Time is of the essence! I'm not saying that this will be a magic fix, but I wanna do something to at least bring a brief smile on her face!

The whole Arklove thing is very peculiar. I'm interested to see what that will result to.

I have also PM'ed Gaz about why my "Cascio tracks - NEW EVIDENCE" thread has been deleted. If Sony wanted that thread taken down, they just nailed their own coffin.

The incident with Arklove, I am hoping, will be brought to light at some time. Though, as I said before, it is against privacy rules to discuss with members why a person has been banned. Hopefully though, as Alyssa said that the link given to Arklove as to the reason why was broken, that can be rectified so at least she will know what happened.

As to the thread about the Cascio tracks being taken down, I think some threads were deleted as a precaution until this is sorted out.

This is the kind of thing I was telling you about when you guys wanted the threads about the Cascio tracks to be made even more visible. there are people watching these boards all of the time. And, if they see people mobilizing, they are not just going to sit by and watch. You don't want to be transparent until you ar eready to move.

Just to reiterate though, I think the comparison thread was deleted just as a precaution until we can understqand fully what is going on.

Ginvid,

I know you are here. Could you please have one of the moderators respond to Arklove? I know you guys are working on it. But, at least communicate to her and let her know the status. She's very upset now. For her, it's torturing. It's like re-living June 25, 2009 again. She doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

I will put in a question to the senior staff to ask them. But neither of them is on right now. We will have to wait until they return. Even though, I think ultimately we will have to wait for Gaz. I know he is working hard to try to sort things out. I'll ask.

The incident with Arklove, I am hoping, will be brought to light at some time. Though, as I said before, it is against privacy rules to discuss with members why a person has been banned. Hopefully though, as Alyssa said that the link given to Arklove as to the reason why was broken, that can be rectified so at least she will know what happened.

As to the thread about the Cascio tracks being taken down, I think some threads were deleted as a precaution until this is sorted out.

This is the kind of thing I was telling you about when you guys wanted the threads about the Cascio tracks to be made even more visible. there are people watching these boards all of the time. And, if they see people mobilizing, they are not just going to sit by and watch. You don't want to be transparent until you ar eready to move.

Just to reiterate though, I think the comparison thread was deleted just as a precaution until we can understqand fully what is going on.

Thanks for clearing it up for me!

Hi Ginvid and everyone,

I haven't been very active these days as I've been awfully busy. Now, I am astonished to see that Arklove has been banned! This ban is completely out of proportion! This is not directed to you Ginvid neither to your post. This is just to say that we will never stop fighting for the truth and that we will not sit by and watch members being banned for mysterious reasons. Either Arklove re-integrates or we will desert this forum once for all, so all the Cascio related conspiracy threads can be locked and erased.

Other forums exist and they don't have such problems. We can easily move there. If anything, we can create new forums. If SONY Music is behind this, I wonder how long their tentacles are.

I would like to remind everyone that without faithful people to this forum like Arklove, this forum would even not exist. I've been a member since f*cking 2003 and even a couple of years before. I've stayed here because I kinda like it, but if it is to see my fellows beeing banned for obviously obscure reasons, why would anyone bother to stay here?

Not only I won't post a thing till Arklove has been unbanned, but I won't be coming to this forum at all, as I don't want to contribute to the traffic of this banning site. I don't see same bans at Max Jax despite public links! How come?

Last edited:

I think people should hold on commenting before knowing what's happening. There are serious legal actions going on at the moment, new developments happening recently.

I think people should hold on commenting before knowing what's happening. There are serious legal actions going on at the moment, new developments happening recently.

Well, I think we should know if it also concerns us.

Yeah, I agree Ivy. I think that we should all know what's going on to the best that the staff can say if it concerns us. It's obvious that something is going on behind closed doors that is jeopardizing our regular way of life here.

I'm not at liberty to disclose the details. All I can say is Sony is seeing certain events/situations as "stealing" and taking legal action that goes far beyond than video removals, member bans and even cease and desists.

Fair enough. Thanks for telling us that at least. I guess we can only speculate as to why they've taken a sudden interest in making a greater effort to remove any and all (un)released MJ songs.

I'm not at liberty to disclose the details. All I can say is Sony is seeing certain events/situations as "stealing" and taking legal action that goes far beyond than video removals, member bans and even cease and desists.

SONY sees here and not at Maxjax? Something doesn't add up.

If you knew the detail it would add up but sorry it's not my place to disclose it.

SONY sees here and not at Maxjax? Something doesn't add up.

And what's with all their other artists? Britney Spears for example. You can find all of her songs...released, unreleased, leaked...on YT and in forums.
Gosh, I want Michael back. :( They couldn't do this with him being here.

If you knew the detail it would add up but sorry it's not my place to disclose it.

I am not asking you to disclose things that you can't disclose, I just wanna know why 2 snippets of Water and 2 snippets of Soldier Boy are available at some sites publicly and here we even don't have the right to put a simple link! On top of that some members --MICHAEL JACKSON members-- are getting banned!

We don't know why Arklove was banned. I still think it was an unrelated technical glitch.

The situation we are dealing goes far beyond the snippets and not allowing snippets (or even some posts and threads) is our defense mechanism for what's happening recently, it's for everyone's protection. The detail I can't disclose does explain why this situation applies to MJJC more than other sites.

We don't know why Arklove was banned. I still think it was an unrelated technical glitch.

The situation we are dealing goes far beyond the snippets and not allowing snippets (or even some posts and threads) is our defense mechanism for what's happening recently, it's for everyone's protection. The detail I can't disclose does explain why this situation applies to MJJC more than other sites.

We have been discussing with Arklove, all of us. She hasn't done or posted anything worse than us. Logically we all should have been banned then.

If anything, my siggy is more disturbing than any of her post!

Guys, I have a message from Arklove. She wishes you to know that she is very thankful and moved by our kind messages and efforts to get her unbanned. Obviously this situation has saddened her beyond belief and she feels like she's separated by some of her closest friends. She even said to me that she feels like she's being pulled away from being able to fight for Michael.

If no-one knows why Arklove was banned, then surely it would not cause harm to un-ban her, right?

Let me repeat

- We don't know why Arklove was banned. I still think it was an unrelated technical glitch. It's still being looked into when we have an answer we'll let you know.

there's a totally separate and an important development going on at the moment that threatens all of us and I think Gaz is busy with that.

All these attacks and blaming us isn't helping a bit.

If no-one knows why Arklove was banned, then surely it would not cause harm to un-ban her, right?

Gaz has to look into it and you need to wait him to find the time.

Back