Michael - The Great Album Debate

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Ginvid, why is Arklove banned???????????????????????????

Re: Michael - The Great Album Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

ark . . . love?? GONE . . . ? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This makes me sad. is this some sort of horrible mistake? i'm going to need her to come back. stat.

i know... we are passionate sometimes, well, most of the times. but, we are not the type of people who cross the line...

Arklove has always been incredibly polite, sweet and lovable. What could have possibly happened? How tragic.

What? Arklove is banned? I'm shocked! What happened? I want her back. :(

Waiting for a good explanation. A VERY good one.

Ginvid, why is Arklove banned???????????????????????????

I have no idea. I got on last night and saw it. I was hoping someone else knew. I know Alyssa made a thread asking about that. I am not told why people are banned generally, and unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to discuss it if I did know. But, I am very curious as well. Extremely. :(

Hopefully Arklove is allowed to return soon and it was all just a big mistake.

...!? ARKLOVE!!!!!!!! I never told you how much I loved you! And how much you're an invaluable friend to me!!!!

Whoever did this must have a battle of wits with me so I can get to the bottom of this! Arklove has ALWAYS been one of the most kind, courteous and caring people not only on this board, but in the world as I know it. She does NOT deserve to be banned!! RESTORE HER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! ARKLOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!

i just saw Gaz's urgent member notice regarding sharing illegally obtained music. is that the reason why Alanna is banned?

there is a thread in which people are asking others to PM them snippets of Soldier Boy and Water? will most of us be banned for life?

it's very very upsetting...

What the hell is going on here? :'( If things like this keep happening I don't know if I'll even want to come here anymore.

Wow. Shocked and disappointed that arklove is banned. Don't people share leaked unreleased stuff all the time? seems to only be a problem when it's a cascio track.....

Isn't Blue Gangsta stolen? Isn't DYKWYCA stolen?

I'm not advocating people to steal music. But, if such rule has to be carried out retrospectively. 99% of this forum members have to be banned for life too.

Isn't Blue Gangsta stolen? Isn't DYKWYCA stolen?

I'm not advocating people to steal music. But, if such rule has to be carried out retrospectively. 99% of this forum members have to be banned for life too.

Exactly. Pretty much all of us are guilty of this. If you're going to ban her, then I demand you ban me too!

Exactly. Pretty much all of us are guilty of this. If you're going to ban her, then I demand you ban me too!

That's what I meant. I'm not trying to get anyone or this forum in trouble. But, almost everyone here has downloaded and shared a leak song. I admit I downloaded many leaks here. I'm sure I'm not alone.

So, I need to know what happened and how this policy is being carried out.

I don't want to wake up a day realizing I'm banned and be left in the dark. This is exactly what happened to Arklove. She's still confused. It's very upsetting to see her being treated like this, particularly by fellow MJ fan. We have all suffered a lot. We need support, not another heartbreak.

Apparently my "Cascio tracks - NEW EVIDENCE" thread has also gone.

Hmmm. Interesting.

Poor Arklove. :( I love her postings here!

I never post here (just lurking) but I was wondering as well, why Alanna has been banned? She’s one of the sweetest people I’ve known here on MJJC. If she was banned for sharing links so half of the forum should be banned as well! but nothing seems fair here..

She was my first friend here, she made me feel wellcome :cry: and I appreciated it a LOT.

It's a very traumatic experience to be banned, especially when not knowing the reason.

But I'm sure she will be back soon , hoping this :unsure:

Seriously guys, do not get yourself in trouble before this has a chance to be worked out. Or else you will find that Arklove is back and you will still be banned for releasing copyrighted materials.

Please keep that in mind. Posting songs that have been released is gainst the rules. Thanks!

Only thing I've been sent is some pictures of LaToya's boobies.

What happened?.

I came from job and looks like a very bad thing happened on MJJC.

Hope Arklove will return, we don´t know what she did.

By the way, this is the reason why i left the forums and stopped talking about the Cascios tracks. We suffered so much and they gave us many problems.

Guys, I'm making a single cover for Arklove to show her that we all want her back! Do you think she'll like a Best of Joy one?

This whole thing makes me sick. Never ever in my life will I buy a Sony product again.
Does someone have Arklove's twitter?

Back