Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Personally I don't see a big deal with the quality. The older videos were shot in a totally different way then newer ones. You can only digitally remaster them so much...and they can't be made into wide screen or whatever because of the way they were made. Newer videos were done digitally so it would be easier for them to be made wide screen etc.

I also don't understand why BOTDF was the Refugee Camp one. Should have been the original one, or the 3rd version one that was never released (which I think someone has posted on You Tube somewhere). It's a bit more...sexy

:eek: i cant believe how good the begining is i only put on disc 2 last night and i loved the begining and how it shows all the videos in the sky before you press select :wub::wub:and before the video it got a cool begining :yes: with the name of the song :shades: im only saying this now because when i bought it i only watched one more chance because i thought it would of all been the same :eek: and in will you be there at the end when he is talking it shows crowds instead of him just talking :boohoo:and a different video for gone too soon i love the ending of that because it got a photo of michael and ryan together :boohoo:

I couldnt watch the Gone too Soon video, the pic of the little bird in the cage, really upset me as I lost my beloved Rocky in 2009 and it reminded me of him.
:hug:eek:k dont watch it but go to the end and it got a photo of ryan and michael doing this :shades: and then :bye::wub:

I haven't even gone near Gone Too Soon. I can't bear to listen to that song, not now :cry:
I'm the same. I've probably listened it once or twice since June 09.

I have to take the time to watch through all the videos sometime soon though!

Personally I don't see a big deal with the quality. The older videos were shot in a totally different way then newer ones. You can only digitally remaster them so much...and they can't be made into wide screen or whatever because of the way they were made. Newer videos were done digitally so it would be easier for them to be made wide screen etc.
These 'older' videos that are such crap quality on this DVD, I have seen air on MTV-HD and other channels be it in HD or SD and the quality I see is 10x better than what is on this DVD.
It has nothing to do with being older. If that were the case then many older movies on Blu-ray would look like crap and they do not. Sony just didn't care enough to put together something for the fans because at this point, to them, MJ is all about the $$$ !!!

it looks like he didn't care anymore....

maybe in the last years he didn't like himself even more.. so he didn't wanted to focus the video on him but on his dance or on the others...

i's unbelievable you can never see even his face...

I'm pretty sure it's been established that he's hardly shown from the front because the video wasn't finished. They probably were intending to film frontal shots on another day, but the filming was interrupted.

I'm pretty sure it's been established that he's hardly shown from the front because the video wasn't finished. They probably were intending to film frontal shots on another day, but the filming was interrupted.

yes, they were going to shoot those parts the next day...but we all know what happened instead sadly:(

maybe in the last years he didn't like himself even more.. so he didn't wanted to focus the video on him but on his dance or on the others...

i's unbelievable you can never see even his face...

It's unbelievable the things we read here. God save us.

it looks like he didn't care anymore about quality of the short films (the OMC video)

it looks like he didn't care anymore about quality of the short films (the OMC video)

My god, don't repeat yourself with such statements! The video is unfinished. Do you know what 'unfinished' means?

I was watching 'Thriller' on Vision when I noticed that Geaorge Landis makes a cameo appearance in the cinema :D

I enjoy Vision too! I enjoyed the Bonus Disc also including 'Why' and One More Chance.

My personal favorite function is the Random mix because although you have a rough idea of what's coming, you don't know what order and I like that :)

Well....i bought it today. I decided i definitely wanted it, i mean...all his videos in one package. Even if the quality hasn't been changed at all, it's still a good deal for 30 euros. Plus the lenticular cover is awesome, it's absolutely awesome. The booklet with rare photos is great too. Yeah...i'm happy :). It's really unfortunete that they didn't improve the video quality at all...but ah well.

Back