Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

e from "Stranger in Moscow," for example.
so true that footage is stunning. im hoping in the future they release a dvd with behind the scenes footage. there must be heck knows amount of hours of it in the vaults. from every video going

^ "Making of Michael Jackson's Visions" dvd box set! :wild: Oh I would love that.

Personally I like that some of the videos are in their smaller state, because they were filmed that way so they should be shown that way.
'Vision' is a must have for any music fan :)

i finally got my copy from my brother and i really love it.
the package' nice and i'm happy with the video quality so far.it's a real bargain with such quality.
i've to say i got a bit emotional when watching the videos.... :(

Does anyone know if it charted in last week's Billboard edition?

I received Vision for Christmas and it is GREAT. Highlights are the LONG versions of TWYMMD, BAD, YRMW and others. I love the version of Ghosts that they included. Overall Vision is a 10 in my opion. It really is a MUST for every MJ fan. Having this collection is the best thing that I have seen Sony release in a long time.

Yay the thread is back! Thanks to anyone who removed it ;)

I got Vision for Christmas, too, and I think it's awesome! And the intros are fun! Oh I'm so happy I got it. It's tough to watch some of the videos, though.. now it's always so emotional :cry:

I still don't get it, why they put there the remix of BOTD.. :blink:

Last edited:
I bought vision, and god im in love with it!! not very impressed with wmcig but im in love with the intros

I got Vision for Christmas. I love the intros to each song, and the disc menu is really cool. It's a really neat package, and the huge booklet was a big surprise. It's great to have a package with all of his music videos combined. The long version of Bad is awesome, it's cool to see Michael acting in a movie like setting.

I got Vision on the day of it's release. Yeah The menus are cool and intros. Having almost all of Michael's videos together is great...But The transfer is Awful! The videos look soo old and Michael was always about film and modern tech. It makes todays videos look like they're from the year 2025 against the bad grainy strange color of most of the videos on Vision.

^ I didn't think the quality was bad at all. It was actually better then most of the vids on Number Ones. I'm impressed.

I got Vision on the day of it's release. Yeah The menus are cool and intros. Having almost all of Michael's videos together is great...But The transfer is Awful! The videos look soo old and Michael was always about film and modern tech. It makes todays videos look like they're from the year 2025 against the bad grainy strange color of most of the videos on Vision.
Aww for real? I hate to hear that.
I got it for Christmas but I havent tried mine out yet.
I love the moving cover tho! Thats cool.
How come it took me a good 5 minutes to realize the darn
pictures were moving?! I thought I was seeing things. Lol! :lol:

^ I didn't think the quality was bad at all. It was actually better then most of the vids on Number Ones. I'm impressed.
That's good. I feel better. :)

Looked fine to me on my HDTV. I guess I'm not that picky. "Earth Song" and "Scream," in particular looked fantastic. I actually am glad they included the version of BOTDF that they did, because I've got the other version on "Number Ones." This one has a few different shots of Michael dancing. I love that video because I love to see him partner dancing.

I got this one for Christmas. I haven't watched it yet; I'm anxious to see One More Chance and I HOPE that the version of BOTDF that is on here is the one I like and not the one on Number Ones. There are quite a few of the short films on here that I haven't seen. I'm excited to see them!

does anybody know if the audio channels are mixed differently from previously released versions? do we finally have a complete black or white acapella that isn't missing the part in the middle? do we finally have an acapella man in the mirror, ghosts, or thriller?

you probably watched it on your computer. I noticed that too. but on the television it looks fine.

Aww for real? I hate to hear that.
I got it for Christmas but I havent tried mine out yet.
I love the moving cover tho! Thats cool.
How come it took me a good 5 minutes to realize the darn
pictures were moving?! I thought I was seeing things. Lol! :lol:

It's not *that* bad. I mean once you get up to the *newer* videos (away from they 80's ones they get better looking) I guess I have to learn to not expect the best with Michael not being here. The hologram cover is really awesome. ;)
:wub:

you probably watched it on your computer. I noticed that too. but on the television it looks fine.

:waving:
I watched it on My TV & My computer(s) Out of three screens I watched it on two was HD. All in all I'm happy I have a colllection of most of the videos in one case. Atleast the estate actaully released this Universally.. Shocker!

:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
I finally had time to watch this over Christmas. It's absolutely brilliant and exciting. I'm sorry, but to those who have criticised the quality etc, I guess I just don't analyse things so much as it didn't bother me at all.

Highlight for me was Bad, full length. It had been a while since I saw it all the way through. Absolutely fantastic!

I agree, Stacey. I saw no problems with the video or quality on my HDTV. Most videos looked excellent, some simply fantastic. I'm very pleased with this collection, overall.

Back