Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Just finished watching Vision. I felt the quality looked great for "Earth Song," in particular. The colors were beautiful, and I nearly cried during the part toward the end when all the devastation is reversed.

I liked the short version of Ghosts. I have the VCD (or whatever that old format is called), but I have a hard time watching it since Michael's death--too disturbing to me. Somehow, the shorter version was easier to take. I thought the picture quality was great on Ghosts.

Guys, my disc is damaged in the beginning of Smooth Criminal. Thank goodness I have it on Moonwalker. I love the sound on Vision.

What's so great about the history remix video? I think I've only seen about a minute of it but I always figured that MJ never had anything to do with it at all and so it want really his "vision".. I realize that cry is kinda like that but I kinda cut that one some slack since it was only 1 of 2 videos released from an entire album and it came on the cry cd single as an enhanced cd bonus feature (which was the only way I could see it at the time)..

So did MJ really hav much to do with the history remix video? I wonder if he ever even had much to do with who did the remix??

-Dal

I''m considering buying this, because i don't own the dangerous and history dvd's. I think it's a shame though that the video quality isn't much better than the old dvd's.
I am not supporting Phony with this though, because this is a fast moneymaker!

^
Poor thing :better:

Your mom must enjoy teasing you though. Showing it to you like she wanted to say "look what I've got, if you behave yourself 'til x-mas you will get to enjoy this.." :wild:

But hey, Christmas is just around the corner, time will pass so quickly you will barely notice it :xmas1:

I just got a text message from the cd/dvd store and they said that my order for the dvd is in!!! :wild:

But i have wait till tomorrow or during the week to get it :(

i'm hoping next year sony will release all this under another title but maybe add lyric sheets with the songs. and then the year after that, maybe add a free poster. and then maybe the year after that a free mj mug. and so on.. ie.. vision= another greatest hits package = boring!

I might agree with you, if you were actually right. Vision is not just "another greatest hits package". It has all of his videos in one collected set. Some of the videos have never been released at all. There are alternate versions included. It isn't like you just buy the same thing and get a free mug like you so snarkily put it. :smilerolleyes:
I love it. I love having all of his videos in one nice collection like that. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't have to buy it. It's so simple.

I'm loving Vision. It's great having everything in one collection and the packaging is cool too.

Even just having Remember The Time amongst others in anamorphic widescreen is pretty incredible. Its a bit annoying that the complainers here have no idea about aspect ratios and why some videos are formatted 4:3 and some 16:9. ...But for those of us who understand it, this is truly awesome.

Also You Rock My World in its longer form being on DVD for the general public is great.

It's a brilliant gift to give people, especially if they're new to MJ.

Buy it!

I got my copy of Vision on Saturday and watched the 3rd disc. I love the edition and am very happy this collection was released!

Happy with it, but where is whatzupwitu (not that I love the video, but.. there is 'Why', Say Say say.. so where is wzptu?)

Only thing I don't like in Vision is the blood on the dacefloor remix.. damn, they could have put the real song! But then I thought maybe they had more images and with the normal song they couldn't have put all the shots, then with the remix they have more place.. but maybe I'm wrong and it has nothing to do with it...

Next Time I want
- a Ghosts DVD
- a Making of DVD (of all the short films)
- Triumph, victory, bad, history tour on DVD
- Jackson family show, J5 cartoons, private home movies

lol...

Happy with it, but where is whatzupwitu (not that I love the video, but.. there is 'Why', Say Say say.. so where is wzptu?)

Whatzupwithu is not owned by Sony. The song was on Eddie Murphy's album which was released by Motown, not Sony.

Hum, is there anybody who can post the DVD chart to share? Thx.

This is the UK Music Video chart Top 5 (I have also added Moonwalker, which is at #13):

1 NEW 1 BOLD AS BRASS CLIFF RICHARD
(2ENTERTAIN) BOLD AS BRASSCLIFF RICHARD

2 NEW 1 VISION MICHAEL JACKSON
(EPIC) VISIONMICHAEL JACKSON

3 2 40 THIS IS IT MICHAEL JACKSON
(SONY PICTURES HE) THIS IS IT MICHAEL JACKSON

4 1 2
LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL JOHN BARROWMAN
(LACE DVD) LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALLJOHN BARROWMAN

5 3 53 THE CIRCUS - LIVE TAKE THAT
(POLYDOR) THE CIRCUS - LIVETAKE THAT

13 12 75
MOONWALKER
MICHAEL JACKSON
(WARNER HOME VIDEO) MOONWALKERMICHAEL JACKSON

http://www.theofficialcharts.com/music-video-chart/

Wow, TII is still Nr3?

So 2 MJ DVDs in the Top 3 and three in the Top 20. Cool. Only thing is I hope it will reach Nr 1. :cheeky:

Back