Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

This is what I found on Wikipedia.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson%27s_Vision

Removing all the Angel sequences from "Will You Be There" and "You Are Not Alone" is what disappoints me the most.......

.....I do however own all the previous DVD's and Vision just completes my collection of Music Videos!!!!!

I'm the one who wrote that on Wikipedia and have already included it on an earlier post in this thread.

I am very happy with it. There were no scratches, green spots or anything like that. I enjoyed seeing Michael grow as an artist and see the different points in his life. I love and miss him.

So I FIRST ordered mine from CDWOW, then they said it was in back order so I canceled it, then went to Get it in a store!!! Got mine @ BESTBUY! This woman that worked there said they didnt have it so I was about to leave then I decided to do another round and I FOUND "VISION" In the midst of "Xbox360" Games... Who the Hake does that? anyways I am watching it right now... Everything looks Great. I dont know why ppl. are sayin' its SLOPPY or Not Top Quality, LETS Try to just be positive in regards to the DVD Man, cuz We already got enough ppl. complaining about the ALBUM "Michael".

IMHO, I LOVE THIS! The booklet is also Really cool. Pictures we havent seen before, Some!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

It seems the PAL version has the black lines on top and bottom but the NTSC doesnt:
10c6ea58.png

I haven't got my copy of Vision yet. I'll get it together with MICHAEL before Christmas.

Just wondering which versions of YANA and TDCAU are on Vision.

I just watched HIStory on Film II. I love You Are Not Alone (with angel) and They Don't Care About Us (extra drum beats ending). I believe someone here said YANA on Vision is the shortened version (without angel MJ). How about TDCAU?

I haven't got my copy of Vision yet. I'll get it together with MICHAEL before Christmas.

Just wondering which versions of YANA and TDCAU are on Vision.

I just watched HIStory on Film II. I love You Are Not Alone (with angel) and They Don't Care About Us (extra drum beats ending). I believe someone here said YANA on Vision is the shortened version (without angel MJ). How about TDCAU?

TDCAU is the extended version with the drum beats.

I thought VISION was only released in NTSC?

Is VISION also released in PAL? - AND if so - where can I order that version?

I got my copy yesterday as a present from my husband. It looks beautiful! I'm really impressed by the cover, the booklet and the menu. I've only watched the first disk so far and quality (especially sound) was great. I had never seen Bad in full before, LOVED it! It's really good to see so much (semi-)live Michael fron the Bad period (APOM, CT, DD). It showcases his talent like nothing else. Smooth Criminal is still my favourtite video from the first dvd. Today dvd 2, YAY!

The best BOW version I've seen is on "The One" dvd. Also Dangerous-Bad tour footages are best too. They really have best sources, may be Michael gave them. And they really know how to use colors-editing etc.

Executive Producer : Michael Jackson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_%28video%29

Michael Jackson The One is a DVD release of the CBS special that aired in January 2004. Released by Epic Records, it contains clips from songs such as "Smooth Criminal", "Billie Jean", "Black or White", "I Want You Back", "Workin' Day and Night", "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", "Another Part of Me", "One More Chance" and "You Rock My World". It has been certified Gold in the US five months after release, with shipments amassing 50,000 units by that point. The certification body of the US&#8212;the RIAA&#8212;recognizes the DVD as an official Michael Jackson production.<sup id="cite_ref-RIAA_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>

29501035.png

dangq.png

Sony Videos team is realy bad...

Last edited:
DJ_OXyGeNe_8;3099757 said:
The best BOW version I've seen is on "The One" dvd. Also Dangerous-Bad tour footages are best too. They really have best sources, may be Michael gave them. And they really know how to use colors-editing etc.

Executive Producer : Michael Jackson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_%28video%29

Michael Jackson The One is a DVD release of the CBS special that aired in January 2004. Released by Epic Records, it contains clips from songs such as "Smooth Criminal", "Billie Jean", "Black or White", "I Want You Back", "Workin' Day and Night", "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", "Another Part of Me", "One More Chance" and "You Rock My World". It has been certified Gold in the US five months after release, with shipments amassing 50,000 units by that point. The certification body of the US—the RIAA—recognizes the DVD as an official Michael Jackson production.<sup id="cite_ref-RIAA_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>

Sony Videos team is realy bad...

you think you could make a 3Disc Set with all Videos from BEST Sources? :D
and share just via PM? :)

or maybe just make a list with all the videos adding best quality source info :):cheers:

vision arrived in the post a couple of days ago. very impressed with the packaging and the 3d thingy on the cover.looks great booklet is nice aswell.althouth it would have been nice to have the behind the sceens pics from stranger in moscow in the booklet! cant comment on the videos as i havnt watched it. wondering though why wasnt history the music video included and why do they have to feck about with editing. like reading above about the wings in yana and will u be there etc. why cant they just put on the DVD what is there. ie the original video.also was a video for smile flimed or was it just a photo shoot

overall getting things like this is supposed to be a nice time but looking at the dvd and espeically the booklets jsut makes u depressed and hurt even more. also for those that buy on HMV online. what are u supposed to do if theres a fault. they dont send a reciept in the packaging

I didn't take my copy yet (may be next week) But I can say;

best videos are on Visionary Box set - both audio & video. May be Vision is better, I can't say anything for now.

"The One" DVD is the best, but just has footages.There is no any full video.

"Number Ones" is also good, but sound level is too low. Good mix but too low.

"Thriller 25" is the best sources for Thriller videos. Better than Visionary. Best audio mix, best visual quality.

"History On film" , "Video Greates Hits" and "Dangerous The Short Films" DVDs are in poor quality (but they released years years ago) Soundmixes are not like in CD quality.

Bucharest DVD has really powerfull sound. But video must be more colourful and sharpen...

For 16:9 videos; what does it mean cropped and zoomed!?? Forexample 4:3 to 16:9 (filmed in 16:9)

17004322.jpg

169p.jpg

Isn't it like this? If like this, there is no problem.

Or you mean like this!?!?

434pd.jpg

BTW: look at the guy to the left. A photographer? funny blooper! :-D

TDCAU is the extended version with the drum beats.

Thank you! :better:

I hope they put the original edits in the DVD. I understand somtimes they have to shorten the length of the video when show on TV. But, why not put the extended version in this boxed set? :scratch:

Oh well... At least I have the original edit of YANA on HIStory on Film.

Vision opened at Nr 2. on the Hungarian DVD chart. (Small country, so it's not very significant but it's still nice.)

Vision opened at Nr 2. on the Hungarian DVD chart. (Small country, so it's not very significant but it's still nice.)

That's great. Lets's hope it gets to number 1!
It's already gone Platinum in Poland, my mother land :)

Yes, it's nice. No country in this world is insignificant.

Actually, it's impressive. A DVD comprised of music videos (oops... short films) charted #2. This is great.

Can anyone put up a comparison of a several short films for History DVD, Number Ones, and Vision? The only way to really understand the difference is to see shot by shot comparisons. That would be really awesome. Thanks!

I've been enjoying Vision. Sure, I noticed the black bars on some videos and not on others, but the overall quality seems good. Maybe I'm not such a stickler for widescreen, etc. Anyway, I'm happy with it for around $28.00 from Amazon for this collection.

I dont get why they put a remix of BOTDF on there instead of the original?? Its not other wise available, LOVE everything else about the box set :)

Back