Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

This is the UK Music Video chart Top 5 (I have also added Moonwalker, which is at #13):

1 NEW 1 BOLD AS BRASS CLIFF RICHARD
(2ENTERTAIN) BOLD AS BRASSCLIFF RICHARD

2 NEW 1 VISION MICHAEL JACKSON
(EPIC) VISIONMICHAEL JACKSON

3 2 40 THIS IS IT MICHAEL JACKSON
(SONY PICTURES HE) THIS IS IT MICHAEL JACKSON

4 1 2
LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL JOHN BARROWMAN
(LACE DVD) LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALLJOHN BARROWMAN

5 3 53 THE CIRCUS - LIVE TAKE THAT
(POLYDOR) THE CIRCUS - LIVETAKE THAT

13 12 75
MOONWALKER
MICHAEL JACKSON
(WARNER HOME VIDEO) MOONWALKERMICHAEL JACKSON

http://www.theofficialcharts.com/music-video-chart/

:punk::punk::punk:

That's amazing. GO UK !!!

Wow, Michael's taking over again! :)

This is the UK Music Video chart Top 5 (I have also added Moonwalker, which is at #13):

4 1 2

13 12 75
MOONWALKER
MICHAEL JACKSON

I have noticed that many people still do not have Vision and would like to know all the differences between Vision and the videos already released before. So, I made a list of all changes/errors on Vision:

Bad - included in the end are the credits

The Way You Make Me Feel - grunts and extra noises made by Michael can be heard although in some parts of the video it becomes very grainy

Smooth Criminal - this version comes from the Moonwalker film but cuts out most of the time when there is no music playing

Black Or White - is the original version without the racist grafitti added on to the car windows and shop door

In The Closet - during the middle of the video a green flash can be briefly seen

Heal The World - has an added intro which can be seen on Dangerous - The Short Films

Will You Be There - a few seconds of the audio at the beginning is missing and the ending is different to the one previously released, as there is no angel flying down to Michael, instead he sings on his own

Gone Too Soon - is the version found on Michael Jackson's YouTube page and not the one previously rleased as seen on Dangerous - The Short Films

Scream - the part where Michael says 'f*ck*ng' is is kept in

You Are Not Alone - scenes where Michael is naked with wings on his back have been cut out

Blood On The Dance Floor - the Refugee Camp Remix version of the song is used, instead of the original

Ghosts - is the five minute edit of the movie with the same name

Can You Feel It - has the credits included in the end

They Don't Care About Us (Prison Version) - has a disclaimer at the beginning plus different scenes are put in than those which were first broadcasted on TV, such as Michael making hand gestures

Thank you for the breakdown. I think they made good decisions with their editing most of the time. I wish it was the original BOTDF, but I like them both, and there is more footage of MJ.

I'm watching it right now and I just wanna say Michael makes me so happy with his music and videos. I love him. Thank you, Mike!

Thank you for the breakdown. I think they made good decisions with their editing most of the time. I wish it was the original BOTDF, but I like them both, and there is more footage of MJ.

No problem :) I've posted them on the Wikipedia page for Vision as well.
Yes, more images of Michael does sound nice but I'm sure I read somewhere that Michael didn't really like remixes so to include a remix on the DVD set wouldn't really be his 'Vision'.

Well I have my copy of it for xmas and can't wait to watch it. I really don't care whether it's a cash in or not as I'm just glad to be able to own every single video and being able to watch them whenever I want. The 3D cover looks sooo cool.

The cover is VERY cool!! It actually has animations in the pictures with some of his most famous moves. I love it!!

Whats Cliff Richard doin at number one?? Lol, I just watched In The Closet there, Michaels free styling at the end dance break is just INCREDIBLE, I watched in slow motion and he`s still fast, what a mover, total and utter LEGEND

No problem :) I've posted them on the Wikipedia page for Vision as well.
Yes, more images of Michael does sound nice but I'm sure I read somewhere that Michael didn't really like remixes so to include a remix on the DVD set wouldn't really be his 'Vision'.

True. I never like remixes either.

Wow, TII is still Nr3?

So 2 MJ DVDs in the Top 3 and three in the Top 20. Cool. Only thing is I hope it will reach Nr 1. :cheeky:

Yes, TII has been No.1 on the UK Music DVD chart for most weeks since it was released!
I'm sure it'll back to No.1 again before too long. Maybe not this year because of the big Xmas releases, but definitely in the new year.
I'll find the UK chart run and post it here for you...

EDIT:

Here it is (From UKMIX):

This Is It

( 28 February 2010 onward) 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-1-2-3-

This is every chart position since it was released on 22nd February. Quite impressive!

i only bought for the one more chance video :) but you couldnt see his face in it only a little bit :(

Yes, TII has been No.1 on the UK Music DVD chart for most weeks since it was released!
I'm sure it'll back to No.1 again before too long. Maybe not this year because of the big Xmas releases, but definitely in the new year.

EDIT:

Here it is (From UKMIX):

This Is It

( 28 February 2010 onward) 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-1-2-3-

This is every chart position since it was released on 22nd February. Quite impressive!

It is, indeed!

I finally got the chance 2 watch OMC tonight and its a cute video, i like the way he kicks the stuff off the table :giggle:

So much love for Michael. UK you are just amazing!!

4 1 2

13 12 75
MOONWALKER
MICHAEL JACKSON

EDIT:

Here it is (From UKMIX):

This Is It

I'm disgusted with what I've read on amazon.com. Fans of other artists ALWAYS support the products, except for fans of MJ.

I was watching a Sonic game that fans hate and he has five stars.

Do you think that Sony is going to read the nonsense you are writing there? Only other people will read it and will not buy the DVD.

Why does Michael need haters if he has these kinds of self-proclaimed fans?

If you (they) do not like the DVD, complain to Sony. Call them, but stop with this nonsense.

I'm disgusted with what I've read on amazon.com. Fans of other artists ALWAYS support the products, except for fans of MJ.

I was watching a Sonic game that fans hate and he has five stars.

Do you think that Sony is going to read the nonsense you are writing there? Only other people will read it and will not buy the DVD.

Why does Michael need haters if he has these kinds of self-proclaimed fans?

If you (they) do not like the DVD, complain to Sony. Call them, but stop with this nonsense.

Agreed MJStorm.

I am realising that MJ has some of the 'best' fans in the world - but a lot of the 'worst' as well.

I'm also starting to think that there are a lot of 'wolf in sheep's clothing' type people coming on sites like this, and Amazon, and pretending they like MJ - whilst all the time enjoying slagging every MJ product that comes along.

The problem is, especially with forums like this, who can tell the genuine fans from the 'wolves'? From a personal point of view, if I see posters who posts nothing but negativity, I must assume that they are not really fans of MJ, and so I will regard them as 'haters' who are best ignored.

I actually think that a lot of the general public can be considered more 'fans of MJ', when compared to a lot of people on this forum. At least they buy his music and don't spend all of their energy trying to put other people off his music.

I hope the general public will show there love for MJ, buy his album, and put a lot of so-called 'fans' on here to shame.

EDIT:

Here it is (From UKMIX):

This Is It

Wow very impressive indeed! Go UK! :wild:

Yeah, anyone knows how many copies VISION has sold this far ??

Is it just me or they totally messed up the sound of the beatbox at the end of the "Who is it" video? :swoon: It's not like it is originally in the video or the song!

Is it just me or they totally messed up the sound of the beatbox at the end of the "Who is it" video? :swoon: It's not like it is originally in the video or the song!

Who Is It a is totally different mix, the violins are standing out more in the choruses and they appear in the break with the flute part. And there's a synthesizer at the second bridge I've never heard before too..

Who Is It a is totally different mix, the violins are standing out more in the choruses and they appear in the break with the flute part. And there's a synthesizer at the second bridge I've never heard before too..

Thanks. So it's not just me. I prefer the original.

is it with me, or some videos play on full screen, and others go to a stupid small screen... its ridiculous!!!!!

is it with me, or some videos play on full screen, and others go to a stupid small screen... its ridiculous!!!!!
most of MJ's videos were originally released in 4:3 format, so that is the format they are on this DVD.

If the made it into full screen MJ would look fat because they would stretch the picture.

I must ADMIT that i Wasn't going to buy Vision becuz I seen the videos like Billzon times... But I guess the hype of the CD coming out (and seeing the FIRST ad) the video game which i LUV and just i dont know something is in the air just made me NOW want to cope the DVD!!! I guess to tied me over till the Cirque du Soleil shows start...

Guys I did take my copy today and watched first Disc I can say;

This is the best thing we can have...

Crystal clear quality both video & audio.

I'm watching with 1080p 16:9 TV + DVD player (1080p upscale) there is no problem.

And watched "Another Part of Me" : I can't imagine Bad tour on DVD.. woowww

You have to buy... Trust me, this is the best video collection.

I'm pleased with my copy of Vision. I like having all the videos together in one set. The quality of most of the videos was very clear on my flatscreen. I particularly thought "Earth Song" and "Scream" looked very crystal clear. "Earth Song" touched me all over again, seeing it with such clarity. I LOVE having "Another Part of Me" in quality much better than on Youtube. Just wish the bonus disc had more behind the scenes--like from "Stranger in Moscow," for example.

Back