Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

i'm hoping next year sony will release all this under another title but maybe add lyric sheets with the songs. and then the year after that, maybe add a free poster. and then maybe the year after that a free mj mug. and so on.. ie.. vision= another greatest hits package = boring!

I read somewhere earlier this year, I think that the voice in the video version of Keep it in the Closet was Naomi's while on the single it was Princess Stephanie's. The woman's voice actually does sound different on this dvd than on the CD. Whose voice is it? Naomi's?

I'm pleased about gettiing the other version of Jam on this version & the full version of Bad & The Way You Make Me Feel. It's nice to actually see the whole entire video sometimes. You can forget what that was like.

Yes, that's right. It's Stephanie on the CD & Naomi on the video.

Today I went to all my local stores to check up on their MJ stock (weird hobby of mine). For Vision the result was disappointing. Only one in four stores carried the dvd, and I had to look for it. It was #1 in their music videos chart though. It looked stunning (still have to but a copy for myself, no hurries). A game shop had a HUGE banner and shelf for MJ the Experience in front of the shop. I myself haven't played video games since Prince of Persia 1 but I still liked to see the enormous attention for the game. Furthermore, King of Pop and Invincible (!) were readily available everywhere, and This is it as well. I hope in two weeks time it will be MICHAEL (and Vision) all over the place.

The promotion has varied. I went into town earlier and the promotion was huge for Experience in Game. Massive posters in the windows, had massive stands and posters for it everywhere and a few kids were trying it out on the demo console. But when I went into HMV there was nothing. It was in the music section at the back of the store. No stands. Nothing. I would have never have know it was there had I not been a fan that is part of the IMC as I call it: Internet Michael Community!

I just recieced VISION. YEAAHHH !!!

I am watching it now.

Looks great.

I love this DVD set.

Worth every penny.

Sound - GREAT

Picture - Perfect

Title must be changed it's not everwhere ,it's not available in my country.

Anyways,what's the difference between those 2 covers?
ehxc2c.jpg

And

2427eiw.jpg

ehxc2c.jpg

And

This one does not exist! - Not yet anyway.

2427eiw.jpg

Only the one above is available. The bottom one can not be bought.

When I play the DVD's in VLC media Player the quality sucks. Does anyone know if I can do something to get the picturequality better?

On TV the quality is absolutely strunning. GREAT picture.

Pay day for me. Ordered it this morning from amazon uk.Since when do you get a tracking number with a dvd from amazon? Any bought one off amazon & had to sign for it?

When I play the DVD's in VLC media Player the quality sucks. Does anyone know if I can do something to get the picturequality better?

On TV the quality is absolutely strunning. GREAT picture.

I have the same. VLC and dvd player on my Mac suck. Tv is great! So I'll be watching on tv haha

BUT.

Ughff - TWYMMF is BAD quality. All others are great, but TWYMMF is very very bad at some parts.

Here in Croatia Vision is still not available. I hate it. I called today all cd shops and many of them didn't even know that is out! They told me that it won't be available until next tuesday and that is maybe!

Here in Croatia Vision is still not available. I hate it. I called today all cd shops and many of them didn't even know that is out! They told me that it won't be available until next tuesday and that is maybe!

Would you be able to order it from hmv or amazon if none of the shops stock it near you?

The first one is official, the second one is the preview, it was posted a few weeks before officially presented the official cover, but its the same set.

Would you be able to order it from hmv or amazon if none of the shops stock it near you?

Yes I usually do that (order from amazon), but this time I didn't because I thought that they will get it on time. And many time they (amazon) delivered me opened cds or with broken or scratched case. So I decided to buy Vision in cd shop. But now it is late for me to order it from Amazon because it needs around a week to ship in Croatia and by then it will probably be available here.

In your opinion, out of all the videos that have been released before, which one do you think looks the most improved in terms of picture, colour and sound?

Could any tell me if the title cards for Scream and Stranger in Moscow are awesome?? I've only seen the ones that are on the MJ site, but I rly like how those intros are so coll with effects and stuff :lol:... and I still haven't received my boxset yet. Vegas is so slow in mail (for me). D: I really can't wait to watch everythingg.

I did never check Visionary set before; it was NTSC. And I did just compare TDCAU - History On Film and Visionary. I can say Visionary has better audio mix. I'll compare Visionary and Vision when I take my copy. And here is an other compare BOTDF

Visionary / Number Ones - NTSC / PAL

visionarybotdf.png

hofbotdf.png

Visionary one looks more sharper and better

And here TWYMMF (both are short versions)

Visionary / Number Ones - NTSC / PAL

twyviso.png

twaynumb.png

whats the gone to soon video about as i read its different to the one on the dangerouns short films with ryan white

the video is blocked in my country is it still about ryan just with different clips?

Back