Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Is anyone going into hmv to buy it today? If so, can you tell me how much you paid instore? I want to know how much dearer it is than buying online.

It's not stupid at all. Sony knows that most MJ fans have no standards at all and that they will buy everything that has MJ's name on it. So it's an easy way for them to make some cash. I'd say it was a smart move. :)

I can't speak for all the other fans but i highly doubt most of his fans are like that. I didn't buy any of those greatest hits or king of pop albums. Or the many other ones containing nothing but old songs. I am very selective with what i buy. Got all the real albums,but no singles, i just don't care for those. But it's not like if i see MJ on a cover of a magazine or what not, that i'd buy it, hell no.

So no....we DO have standards.

The Way You Make Me Feel.

HIStory On Film, vol. I:
twymmfhistory1.jpg

VISION:
twymmfvision1.jpg

Everybody sings with me: "Thank you Sony!"

The Way You Make Me Feel.

HIStory On Film, vol. I:
twymmfhistory1.jpg

VISION:
twymmfvision1.jpg

Everybody sings with me: "Thank you Sony!"

I wonder how many times these images will be posted. Where are the images of the other clips? Sorry, you will not put good images here.

I'm getting tired of this ridiculous little war.

Michael's name and art are not toys.

I do not see much difference between Sony and some fans.

I must admit I do love seeing the short films in one collection and it's a fitting tribute to his memory and what he gave to us as part of his lasting legacy to us as his loyal fans and I thank Michael for all the hard work he put into making these short films at the time and the fact we're also getting previously unreleased stuff is something else so be thankful for what we do have is all I can say and if Michael saw us all arguing like this then that alone would destroy the foundations he taught us all to respect and be peaceful with one another

I wonder how many times these images will be posted. Where are the images of the other clips? Sorry, you will not put good images here.

I'm getting tired of this ridiculous little war.

Michael's name and art are not toys.

I do not see much difference between Sony and some fans.

I'm looking at small images at work and the Vision one looks much more grainy than the HIStory one.
Is that true? Have they made the images worse???
My enthusiasm for this release has been severely dented.
I was going to buy it, but I'm not so sure now.

Say that to Sony and the Estate.

Me neither.

For gods sake stop trying to spread your hate for Sony, the album etc. in the wrong threads. You are, yet again in the wrong thread for that.It's getting old & the way you are going on & on about it you are gonna get yourself banned.

Stop with trying to convince people otherwise that don't agree with your views.

I'm so angry with Amazon I pre-ordered Vision the day it was announced and they can't be bothered to have it delivered to my door the day it actually comes out.

Tom, how does the video compare to previous MJ DVDs???

a) better
b) same
c) worse

Thanks

Tom, how does the video compare to previous MJ DVDs???

a) better
b) same
c) worse

Thanks

I'll get back to you once I've watched it ;) Besides.. I'm not really the best person to ask. I use YouTube for videos most of the time, the only DVD's I have are Dangerous: The Short Films, Moonwalker and TII.

But I'll have a look ;)

I pre-ordered Vision from michaeljackson.com together with the album MICHAEL.

When will Vision be delivered?

Does anyone know?

Is the box anywhere as expensive as it is in the Netherlands? Does anybody know where to get it here without paying 35 euros or more?

Is the box anywhere as expensive as it is in the Netherlands? Does anybody know where to get it here without paying 35 euros or more?

Have you been on cd wow? It's cheap on there but I think the reason is because they get it from the USA, it will still work on your player though as music DVDs are region free.

you are gonna get yourself banned.
I know you would love it.

Stop with trying to convince people otherwise that don't agree with your views.
You don't agree with my views and you tell me. Good.
I don't agree with your views and I can't tell you? Why?

Don't worry about the sales, honey... "Michael" and "Vision" are gonna be huge success. As usual.

No, I'm saying to YOU.
I know. That's why I answered to you.

Have you been on cd wow? It's cheap on there but I think the reason is because they get it from the USA, it will still work on your player though as music DVDs are region free.

Wow! That's really cheap, hardly 15 euros. Thank you, I never knew about this store.

I'm so angry with Amazon I pre-ordered Vision the day it was announced and they can't be bothered to have it delivered to my door the day it actually comes out.

I originally order it with Amazon pre-order and they couldn't guarantee delivery for today, so I cancelled the order, I then re-ordered it through HMV and I had it sent to me within 48 hours and it arrived on Saturday!

Back