Michael Jackson's Mother to Attend Press Conference to Announce International Fan Convention

Im working to hopefully get this convention changed guys...i was contacted about this event and i will do what i can to make it more affordable and exciting. for those interested pm me or email me at keena.carson@gmail.com and let me know what you are interested in the activities for the convention and i will pass it along to organizers..im so DISAPPOINTED because I certainly wouldnt have charged that much for the ticket prices :-(

*NOTE*
Im SERIOUS FOLKS! This idea for the convention was my baby and im very passionate about seeing this happen but i want it done the RIGHT WAY! I feel like we have all been violated :-( Something has got to be done because if Michael was here with is this mess WOULD NOT be going down the way it is...and as a life long fan I feel obligated to try to make this right...so tell me what YOU would like to see and your concerns and i will voice them to the appropiate parties

L.O.V.E YALL!

Well, first and foremost...what about getting the estate's permission to use MJ's likeness.

I feel these people want to make money off MJ's name while shutting out his kids & his charity.

If the estate is not involved, I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in this. No estate=no money for Prince, Paris & Blanket & MJ's charities.

ETA: yeah...DI sums it up pretty well in the post below

Last edited:
Bottom line is that majority of people dont want to see the Jacksons - Michael.

I "guess" folks ain't interested in seeing Jackson family members NOBODY has ever heard of before.

Shoot, times are hard, folks ain't gonna be spending their hard earned dollars to see a bunch of unknowns.
Exactly! I truly believe will be a complete disaster. The fan convention really only worth it for the presence of Katie. Well, let's see what will come ahead about it.

Im working to hopefully get this convention changed guys...i was contacted about this event and i will do what i can to make it more affordable and exciting. for those interested pm me or email me at keena.carson@gmail.com and let me know what you are interested in the activities for the convention and i will pass it along to organizers..im so DISAPPOINTED because I certainly wouldnt have charged that much for the ticket prices :-(

*NOTE*
Im SERIOUS FOLKS! This idea for the convention was my baby and im very passionate about seeing this happen but i want it done the RIGHT WAY! I feel like we have all been violated :-( Something has got to be done because if Michael was here with is this mess WOULD NOT be going down the way it is...and as a life long fan I feel obligated to try to make this right...so tell me what YOU would like to see and your concerns and i will voice them to the appropiate parties

L.O.V.E YALL!

quick question: are you actually apart of the planning of this event?

Well, first and foremost...what about getting the estate's permission to use MJ's likeness.

I feel these people want to make money off MJ's name while shutting out his kids & his charity.

If the estate is not involved, I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in this. No estate=no money for Prince, Paris & Blanket & MJ's charities.

I feel the exact same way. And if myself and my company had done it thats exactly the way it would have been...

and to jayde123 i absolutely have no affiliation with the company doing the event. email me and i will be more than happy to fill you in on my part. also if you search earlier post then u will see my issue as well :)

I feel the exact same way. And if myself and my company had done it thats exactly the way it would have been...

and to jayde123 i absolutely have no affiliation with the company doing the event. email me and i will be more than happy to fill you in on my part. also if you search earlier post then u will see my issue as well :)

Weren't you the one who posted that "fanvention" idea on a blog a while ago?

Your fanvention would have probably be more special for the fans...

I would love to have something to attend where I could see some memorabilia, interact with other fans, etc., but I just have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about this. I have a feeling it is either not going to end up happening or people are going to be very disappointed. Those ticket prices were absolutely insane, in my opinion, for this.

Ins't michael's mother involved, i don't think she would want to gyp herself or her grandkids and charities. If you are not interested then simply do not go.

Katherine's assistant is involved

With all my due respect for that lovely lady assitant (whoever she is), that might mean the next "big number" in this fanvention is the gardener of the garden of the house in front of MJ's when he lived with Diana Ross back in the days, who will of course claim he was the one inspiring "Earth song" concept at TII and sue the Estate for that -_-

With all my due respect for that lovely lady assitant (whoever she is), that might mean the next "big number" in this fanvention is the gardener of the garden of the house in front of MJ's when he lived with Diana Ross back in the days, who will of course claim he was the one inspiring "Earth song" concept at TII and sue the Estate for that -_-

This is both funny and sad.

Ins't michael's mother involved, i don't think she would want to gyp herself or her grandkids and charities. If you are not interested then simply do not go.

Whatever Katherine will get for supporting this thing is hers....The kids & MJ's charities are not represented.

Katherine's assistant is involved

Mary Christmas

haha its not about the money for me hun i just want to do my part as a loyal fan to continue Michael's legacy... a check would be nice tho :-D

It is all about $$$ for the folks involved. That explains why they don't want the estate involved. They would need to follow strict rules & share profits with the estate.

I don't doubt that your intentions are good, but I don't trust the people involved in this thing. I wish you had contacted the estate with you idea before these folks got on google and "borrowed" it.

Last edited:
Well the big performers are superstars Omer and Genevieve along with Keith signing autographs. Although at this point Omer's participation is highly unlikely but we shall see:yes:

Well the big performers are superstars Omer and Genevieve along with Keith signing autographs. Although at this point Omer's participation is highly unlikely but we shall see:yes:

I am thinking the same thing.

If the price is right, I am sure they could convince some of the brothers to participate.

:no:....sad....poor Michael....this sis what HE had to deal with...:mad:

Perhaps I missed it in this thread, but who the heck is Keith Jackson? One of Joe's sibling's kids?

:no:....sad....poor Michael....this sis what HE had to deal with...:mad:

YEAH, It's so sad.
I am just afraid that the way the family are going,they would end up soiling michael's legacy.They are just intrested in the money aspect.

YEAH, It's so sad.
I am just afraid that the way the family are going,they would end up soiling michael's legacy.They are just intrested in the money aspect.

Thank God, his legacy is out of their hands. The wills (both the 1997 & the 2002) are the biggest "SUCK It" MJ has ever done to these people. I am sure many are embarrassed that MJ'd rather name outsiders, Diana Ross, John Branca & John McClain, maintain his legacy over his own flesh and blood. That is a BITTER pill to swallow, Randy & Joe may be the only ones throwing a public fit, but I am sure they are all very much insulted.

The only way they might explain this out is by painting him as a drug addict who did not know what he was doing. They might fool some into thinking Branca & McClain faked the will...but they will never explain away that MJ would rather Diana Ross raise his children then any of them. And that to me says a lot more than anything I have heard or read about the Jacksons.

How do they like them apples?

All in all this fanvention has nothing to do with MJ's legacy...it is a backdoor attempt at bypassing the estate and $$$$$ line their pockets.

Last edited:
Thank God, his legacy is out of their hands. The wills (both the 1997 & the 2002) are the biggest "SUCK It" MJ has ever done to these people. I am sure many are embarrassed that MJ'd rather name outsiders, Diana Ross, John Branca & John McClain, maintain his legacy over his own flesh and blood. That is a BITTER pill to swallow, Randy & Joe may be the only ones throwing a public fit, but I am sure they are all very much insulted.

The only way they might explain this out is by painting him as a drug addict who did not know what he was doing. They might fool some into thinking Branca & McClain faked the will...but they will never explain away that MJ would rather Diana Ross raise his children then any of them. And that to me says a lot more than anything I have heard or read about the Jacksons.

How do they like them apples?

All in all this fanvention has nothing to do with MJ's legacy...it is a backdoor attempt at bypassing the estate and make $$$$$.

Thank you.
Thank God mj left his estate in capable hands,
I know the fanvention and planned tributes dont really have much to do with mj's legacy but I can smell a big flop concerning both planned events and you definitely know how the press is going to spin it and it might just put off the new fans.

My heart desire is that michael's posthumous legacy surpasses those that were before him.I just dont want strings of negative press for stupid,unplanned money making ventures masked as fan events.

Thank God, his legacy is out of their hands.

It's just sad though because these people are his family. How often do you not see the families of a dead celebrity being the ones to carry on their legacy?

It's just sad though because these people are his family. How often do you not see the families of a dead celebrity being the ones to carry on their legacy?

Well, in MJ's case I think anyone who knows the Jacksons' history would understand. They LOVE money, but they are not good with it...from the father & mother to the youngest sibling.

So...i cant say it enough, people who thought MJ wasn't a smart businessman were fooled. Leaving the estate out of his family's grip was probably the best decision he has ever made business-wise for his children' sake. Sooner rather than later, the kids will understand why...

Last edited:
Back