Michael Jacksons Burial Pictures

9330_1072857716260_1670672848_14542.jpg

Another peter pan pic with Janet as Tinkerbell :)

Awww so beautiful :wub: :cry:

I'd also like to know who this is. Guess it could be Barry Gibb, but for some reason not really convinced it is, although if not, then who is it?

I don't think that looks at all like Barry Gibb. The face shape, the nose, it's all wrong. If that was him, he's in disguise, and I don't know why on earth he'd feel the need to come in disguise. But I just don't think it looks anything like Barry.

This is SO strange. Michael's funeral reminded me that I want to visit my grandmother's internment site, so last night I tried to look up where my grandmother was interned because I haven't been able to visit her due to my still heavy emotions and because my family kept me from her internment. I know, it was very cruel of them. I am still not sure when I will be able to handle visiting her final resting place.

Anyhow, I spoke with a nice lady at Forest Lawn and gave her all of the information I had (full name, date of death, birth, etc.) and even though I was certain my grandma was buried at the Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills location, the lady emailed me back quickly (they must have a detailed computer system) and notified me of the following:

Mr. AlXexXaXdeX, thank you for your inquiry, our records show that the Cremated remains of Mrs. XXX are placed in our Glendale location in Iris Columbarium, Iris Terrace Niche number 2*0*9 the Great Mausoleum
I hope this information has been of assistance to you, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us or e mail us.

Thank you,

Ana Alvarado
Forest Lawn Memorial Parks and Mortuaries
1712 S. Glendale Ave., Glendale, CA 91205
(800) xxx-xxxx

I was floored to say the least. Not that I really want to visit Michael's place of rest, but by the fact that I didn't even know where my grandmother, who was effectively my mother due to my mom's inability to take care of me, was right there near Mike. I started crying so hard because now I don't think I will ever go. It will just be far too sad for me. I don't think I could handle it. I am just glad to know that they are both in a peaceful location. I love them both dearly and find it comforting, I don't know why, that they are in the same location, as if they are able to protect one another, and protect me. Is this strange? Or am I just overreacting. I can't stop crying. Again. This needs to end. I can't take any more sadness. I am glad Mike was laid to rest, but we still have to hear all about the movie of his death and now supposedly, the funeral will be shown on A&E. I am just getting sick over all of this. Any advise on how to deal with this is greatly appreciated.

This is SO strange. Michael's funeral reminded me that I want to visit my grandmother's internment site, so last night I tried to look up where my grandmother was interned because I haven't been able to visit her due to my still heavy emotions and because my family kept me from her internment. I know, it was very cruel of them. I am still not sure when I will be able to handle visiting her final resting place.

Anyhow, I spoke with a nice lady at Forest Lawn and gave her all of the information I had (full name, date of death, birth, etc.) and even though I was certain my grandma was buried at the Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills location, the lady emailed me back quickly (they must have a detailed computer system) and notified me of the following:

Mr. AlXexXaXdeX, thank you for your inquiry, our records show that the Cremated remains of Mrs. XXX are placed in our Glendale location in Iris Columbarium, Iris Terrace Niche number 2*0*9 the Great Mausoleum
I hope this information has been of assistance to you, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us or e mail us.

Thank you,

Ana Alvarado
Forest Lawn Memorial Parks and Mortuaries
1712 S. Glendale Ave., Glendale, CA 91205
(800) xxx-xxxx

I was floored to say the least. Not that I really want to visit Michael's place of rest, but by the fact that I didn't even know where my grandmother, who was effectively my mother due to my mom's inability to take care of me, was right there near Mike. I started crying so hard because now I don't think I will ever go. It will just be far too sad for me. I don't think I could handle it. I am just glad to know that they are both in a peaceful location. I love them both dearly and find it comforting, I don't know why, that they are in the same location, as if they are able to protect one another, and protect me. Is this strange? Or am I just overreacting. I can't stop crying. Again. This needs to end. I can't take any more sadness. I am glad Mike was laid to rest, but we still have to hear all about the movie of his death and now supposedly, the funeral will be shown on A&E. I am just getting sick over all of this. Any advise on how to deal with this is greatly appreciated.

omg! that is so interesting. Wow, maybe you should go visit for two reasons. Your grandmother, from what i can tell in your story, was an excellent person and you deserve to see her and she deserve's for you to go see her. I think it will bring peace to you to know where she is and stuff. And the second, well, not many fans are going to get to see Michael and pay respect's and stuff. I think that god has granted you access and is allowing for atleast one of his fans to go pay respect in honor of all of us. And no, it is not an overreaction that your crying. I would have been like that too. And knowing that your grandmother is not alone (because she is with Michael) and that Michael is not alone (because she is with your grandmother) will also bring you some ease.

Dear sfboys~

Thank you for sharing with us. I don't think you are overreacting at all. Everyone deals with death differently and you are dealing with finding out that two very important people to you have been buried in the same location. I guess you are feeling overwhelmed by that revelation.

I hope that with time you will find the strength to visit your grandmother at Forest Lawn. I am sure that she would love a visit from you because it sounds like you were extremely close. I am sure Michael is in good company with your grandmother.

As for advise on how to deal with what's to come concerning Michael. . . I say to try to concentrate on the positive, the music, the good memories that you have of Michael, and to do positive things to continue Michael's legacy. If you dwell on the negative, it's just going to eat at you and continue to make you sad and very, very angry. There are just some things that we don't have control over and we can't let that take over. But we can do what we can to try to make the situation better for ourselves and for Michael.

Hope I helped you and hope that you feel better soon.

sorry to say this put Michael loves up that way :yes: so maybe is him :yes: lol doesn't look at Barry at all :no:

I came across this news from my msn update. The news is written in Malaysia. I laughed when I read it, almost wicked! Sorry Michael!!! lol! But I find it so funny of them being sarcastic saying the Michael Jackson was late for his own funeral! I'd read about him always being late for rehearsals, interviews and so on but this is just crazy!

http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/photos/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=3566344

Is this stone authentic?
Kind of looks a bit photoshopped?! :ph34r:

EDIT: MichaelMySoul, yeah I was thinking the same thing!
I wonder what was the cost of these two plots ??????

Michael Jackson mementos buried at cemetery
The plot dedicated to the memory of Michael Jackson is seen at Woodlawn Cemetery in Detroit, Friday, July 17, 2009.
Two hearses carried to the cemetery stuffed animals and other items placed outside Detroit's Motown Historical Museum in memory of Michael Jackson. The vaults were buried in two donated plots.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Just looking at these, I want to scream, and scream, and scream.
I hope the doctor that murdered him will rot in hell and feel the wrath of all.
I hope he dies. I hope he sufferes. I hope he remorses! SINNER SINNER SINNER.
"Throw my hands up and SHOUT, oh this makes me wanna SHOUT, whats this madness all ABOUT"
Same here....I've been shedding tears and cursing this 'doctor' who entered Michael's life to murder him and 'everyone else' who were/are behind Michael's death. MJ's kids tears will hunt these people down for sure. :(

Does anyone know if Michael was plastinated??? Or only deep frozen for the last 70 days??
Did they open his coffin at the funeral???
Latoya has sayd, some days befor, that Michael had become a special wig and his special onstage make-up.
So i think the coffin was open, after the tv cameras gone.
(Sorry for the wrong english);)

I am about a million percent sure the casket remained closed before and during the burial. I don't know why this is of interest to people, it's kinda morbid. :(

Also, there is a certain type of makeup used for this kind of thing. According to KFaye, she did his hair and makeup before the memorial in July and that was the way he was laid to rest.

funeralb.jpg

I swear - first person I thought of was Johnny Depp. I got a feeling it's him. I can't figure out why I think that so strongly...the nose? hmmmmm

my boyfriend said the same, BUT I can't imagine johnny depp would put on a disuise. He has always been johnny depp, even in public.

Thank you guys for the kind words. I am doing my best, but this last one threw me, like I said. Your strength and the strength of the fans (us all) as a group will carry us forward. I pray I can gather the strength to visit. I believe I can and I believe you are right that my grandma would want me to. She was the one person in my life that cared. I remember her picking me up from school (it wasn't close to her) just because I asked her to so that I could buy the Bad album the day it came out and that night she and my grandfather were dancing (old 20's style) to Bad and TWYMMF. It was really cool. So, yes, I will try to gather my strength and visit and I will report back afterward. Thank you both for your love and kind words. They will not be forgotten. I've been listening to Patti LaBelle singing the Lord's Prayer and that helps me very much. You are right that I need to focus on the good. Michael did more in 50 years than most all, if not all of us will do in a lifetime. I just love and miss him so much. He personally helped me get through the hard times of my childhood and I am so sad that he won't be able to personally help any other children in pain. This is why I believe we need to carry on. WE must make the world a better place. I know it sounds corny, but it's true. He wanted that all along. Why else would he always say, "I can't do it by myself". He was recruiting us all along and maybe, for some reason, it took his passing to make us all wake up and start doing the good he spoke and sang and danced about. And knowing that he is anonymously supporting charaties with income that will last forever and likely provide children in need with billions of dollars is just, well, unbelievably amazing. He remains magic in death as he was in life. I love you Michael. You are immortal because you live always in our souls.

Bryan

The plot dedicated to the memory of Michael Jackson is seen at Woodlawn Cemetery in Detroit, Friday, July 17, 2009.
Two hearses carried to the cemetery stuffed animals and other items placed outside Detroit's Motown Historical Museum in memory of Michael Jackson. The vaults were buried in two donated plots.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

WHAT????? his stuff toys are also burried??? Why don't they put a more clearer note on the tomb! Those are stuff toys only!

The guy with the fake hair does not look old to me.

that old man is MJ's uncle , he came with his wife she is white. this was the uncle Tito was talking about with the two "white" kids and one "black" .

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

is this true :thinking: did this really happen all the gifts for MJ to burial with him is that true :cry:

You know, that does kinda look like mr. depp

Yepp looks like Johnny Depp.

But what is really weird is that noone until this day has found out who he is?

I mean how is it possible noone knows. I thought the press stick thier nose in everything how can the press not found out who he is??

I am about a million percent sure the casket remained closed before and during the burial. I don't know why this is of interest to people, it's kinda morbid. :(

Also, there is a certain type of makeup used for this kind of thing. According to KFaye, she did his hair and makeup before the memorial in July and that was the way he was laid to rest.

I know that fans have a lot of things to say about Karen, good and bad but to have gone in there and to applied make up after he had passed must have taken an immense amount of fortitude and love.

funeralb.jpg

I swear - first person I thought of was Johnny Depp. I got a feeling it's him. I can't figure out why I think that so strongly...the nose? hmmmmm

You know, after it being pointed out, I agree that it certainly does look like Johnny Depp. I searched for his most recent pics and found one taken 8/25 (like a week and a half ago). He was not made up for a part but just walking somewhere, and the resemblance is striking, even exact same mustache. Why the scraggly grayish white hair and hat in the funeral pic if it is him, who knows?

Perhaps Michael and Johnny were friends, there are probably alot of things we don't know about what went on in Michael's personal life. I could definitely believe that Michael enjoyed many of Johnny's movies over the years, the characters he's played, his make-up and costumes, etc.

You know, after it being pointed out, I agree that it certainly does look like Johnny Depp. I searched for his most recent pics and found one taken 8/25 (like a week and a half ago). He was not made up for a part but just walking somewhere, and the resemblance is striking, even exact same mustache. Why the scraggly grayish white hair and hat in the funeral pic if it is him, who knows?

Perhaps Michael and Johnny were friends, there are probably alot of things we don't know about what went on in Michael's personal life. I could definitely believe that Michael enjoyed many of Johnny's movies over the years, the characters he's played, his make-up and costumes, etc.

Just wanted to put my two cents into this discussion. I remember noticing this person in the live feed. His face may look similar to Johnny Depp from this angle, but his body does not. This guy was extremely tall and big (not big in an overweight way), IMO. If you saw this person with his whole body, you wouldn't think it was Johnny Depp.

Maybe he's just not a famous person. But I do remember noticing him because he would go over to say hello to people.

Back