Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction/Settles MJ will keep all items

Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction/Settles MJ will keep all items

Overall I'm happy about this. I'm really confused though, why have the most recent posts linked this news with the possibility of having to cancel some O2 shows???!!!!

Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction/Settles MJ will keep all items

They also said that Michael wouldn't make it through that 5 month trial, but he did.

I don't think that Michael is gonna miss any concerts. He is only performing every other night and he has his children with him. I think he is ready for this. Michael is ready to get back with his fans and I don't think he will disappoint.

good news!!!
For those who have ordered the catalogue, how to get a refund? 

YAY I just happened to see this online and Im sooooooooo Happy. Yes prayer will change thAngs. BOOYAH! I'm too glad of this new. Now I don't know about doing something for the fans. Mike its ya stuff do what please you. Anywho...

what is this o2 crap...boy I tell ya ppl will find anyway to be negative and nasty about thing. However this news is to good for me to care about petty bickering. But I will say one thing first of all it's 50 shows....meaning THATS ALL of SHOWS, of course their maybe a cancel or two. boo hoo. Michael didn't have to do these shows at all and michael and friends/history tour would have been "this is it" without warning, soooo whatever! And if some of you bothered to check his schedule you will see that michael gets SO many breaks that I highly doubt cancels. But why would I even worry about that or even be doubting my boy like that. With fans like these who needs haters. *rollseyes*

anyways....WHOOOO HOOOO michael gets HIS stuff back!

That's right. Michael gets the entire Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays off. Even New Years. He is going to be fine.

AMAZING NEWS! :happy: :wild:
I really hope that I'll get the chance to visit Julien's Auction to see all these legendary things. :) Victoory!

The thing is that there was an idea of selling the things off during/at the auction.
Somebody arranged that and now after the worldwide promotion its cancelled?
Oh yeah, by accident... they settled their "interests"...

If anybody wanted to create a museum of MJs legacy with these things, he cold do it without the promotion for the auction!

What about these people who have bought the catalogs for 100-200 dollars?

It seems like MJJPs has taken part in "official fraud", Julien Auction house arranged everything to present the auction as something really BIG, and than... its cancelled.
For MJJPs it was maybe cheaper than do it by themselves.:tease:

A few days ago there were videos on Access, beautiful vids about the exhibition... and now...:bugeyed

There has been.... too many settlements by Michael and his management against individuals who were in some business connections with Michael!

And we wonder why Michael is sued so often... :doh:

No offence but it seems that you are hoping the aution to continue? What have they discussed, how they discuss it, we cant make any comment because we dont have a single clue about it.

Since the aution has been put to a stop, maybe we should feel contented and not racking out those unnecessary questions to bother ourselves.

If I had the millions i would buy all the things..., but to pretend that something BIG (Julien said that, so he had that feeling it could worth buying the things) will happen and then nothing.... thats weird.

Anyway... we will see if any museum is going to be created, that idea would be great too.

The thing is that there was an idea of selling the things off during/at the auction.

If anybody wanted to create a museum of MJs legacy with these things, he cold do it without the promotion for the auction!

It seems like MJJPs has taken part in "official fraud", Julien Auction house arranged everything to present the auction as something really BIG, and than... its cancelled.

A few days ago there were videos on Access, beautiful vids about the exhibition... and now...:bugeyed

There has been.... too many settlements by Michael and his management against individuals who were in some business connections with Michael!

:bugeyed :smilerolleyes:

Umm, it sounds more like somebody is ALWAYS trying to rip Michael OFF!

:doh:

"There was such a sentimental reaction from fans all over the world about the dispersal of the collection from Neverland that it made Michael aware of the level of the loyalty of the fans," Nolan told AFP.

This is so touching:cry: I loveeeeeeeeee you Mike.

Re: Breaking News: Michael Jackson Sues Julien's Auction

the best news since MARCH! OMG Finally finally the penny has dropped to some people that it has be turned into a museum...!!! Amazing!! Brilliant!
where can I buy a ticket to go and see it?

This is great news! I would love to see all his stuff in person!

I'm very happy Michael's got his personal belongings back, as I found it hard to believe Michael would ever agree to putting practacially all his stage costumes and awards up for auctions.

If Michael is doing a exhibition of his personal archives, I hope he has an exhibition in London when does his concerts at the O2 Arena

Even though I am very happy for Michael I wonder why he isn't selling the stuff he doesn't need anymore. Oke, I can imagine some of the items have emotional value, but come on, as he doesn't have Neverland anymore there is no use of keeping the gates is there? I went through the pics of the exhibition and was wondering where he keeps all the stuff :)
Maybe it is my economical/marketing abckground thinking about it this way, maybe because I am Dutch (as it's says Dutch are always trying to find ways making money) don't know but it just doesn't make sense to keep stuff you will not and don't want to use anymore.
At least that's what I would do....

it's so nice to hear he took into consideration what his fans think about it, maybe he needed reassurance that he still has support

Its two differnet projects :

One the concerts is good news .., the other the auction isbad news...

Aaaawww...I'm so happy they settled! That's really good news! I personally would have been "torn into pieces" if all of MJ's awards and tour costumes and all of that stuff having to do with his career would have ended up scattered around the world. Somehow that just doesn't feel right. Michael is SUCH an influental artist and has made SUCH an impact in the entertinment industry and he IS a LEGEND....so I personally would feel extremely sad if his stuff wouldn't be collected and saved and respected. I mean, it's HIS stuff, so he is allowed to do what he wants to do with them...but still, I would have been extremely sad if all of that stuff would have been sold away. In my opinion Michael, if anyone, would deserve a museum of his own...or at least a big section in some museum. Anyways, I'm so happy MJ got his stuff back!! Like I said...I would have been heartbroken if his tour/career collection would have just been divided between some random people around the world. Especially because I think all of that stuff really should go to his children some day. But that's just me. So happy they settled! :)

Oh and maybe they could put all the tour outfits and awards and stuff on display in London during the concerts??!! I'd go!! :yes: Doesn't O2 have a place for exhibitions?? :)

I think it's great news.

Hope Neverland will be open for puplic to visit. I would love to see Neverland.

Ok, so this is official. I'm so happy for Michael. I think the right decision was reached in the circumstances.

SO COOL, I am so happy for Michael! :wub: I bet they will one day display the stuff at Neverland or somewhere else in a museum. Sounds like that. Or maybe they even go on tour with the collection. :D

Even though I registered for the auction and my VISA was charged for $30, I am still happy it's been cancelled. As cool as it would have been to actually own a piece of MJ's legendary career, it would be much better to see all of this stuff wind up in a big museum one day highlighting the career of Michael. Sort of like a Graceland, only with all of Michael's belongings. Maybe turn Neverland into a massive museum and re-construct it to its original form. Then people from all over the world would pay to visit! I sure know I would. Whatever MJ's plans are, Im just glad he owns all his stuff now.

just to put my 2cents in... after how Ms Bains was treated and how involved fans were with Backerman...I can certainly understand why Michael is keeping his inner circle guarded....

What happened to Ms Bains? :scratch:

today on the news at google website about MJ auction they say alot about that the Auction us concelled :yes: and his stuff is not for sell :no:

i can send the link in here to show you what i mean :yes: :waving:

What wonderful news to start my day. I just read in some Brazilian sites that the auction was canceled. I am very, very, very happy for that. Michael can now stay forever with all the objects that are so important and has great sentimental value for him. I am very happy that he managed to cancel without any problem. :)

Thanks for the link to the slide show....... wow :unsure: , I am speechless, to see all these things torn from MJ. All the personal stuff from his home, things we saw on living with MJ or the Private Home Movies :eek:. Geee.

I mean, I bet there are some things he can easily live without but on the other hand there is surely enough stuff bound to a lot of beautiful memories and emotions. I am so glad MJ succeeded in cancelling the auction!!!!! :2cents: :D

Though, I have to admit, everthing is very beautifully displayed.

i really wish people would read before they post or slam others.

those who ordered catalogues will receive them.

mj didn't WIN anything, he has to pay to get his stuff back. he didn't win a lawsuit, it was a settlement. he decided to break an agreement so he has to pay to get what he wants.

and chuffed cuz tohme tohme is still here! lol

I hope Neverland displays the stuff and becomes a museum.

i really wish people would read before they post or slam others.

those who ordered catalogues will receive them.

mj didn't WIN anything, he has to pay to get his stuff back. he didn't win a lawsuit, it was a settlement. he decided to break an agreement so he has to pay to get what he wants.

and chuffed cuz tohme tohme is still here! lol

In the frist place who idea was to sell this stuff and why>?

Back