Michael Jackson museum induction to be hit by protests *Merged*

Re: Michael Jackson museum induction to be hit by protests

Thanks for noticing! You're welcome.

I wrote very persuasively to this priest as a fellow Catholic but received no answer. Perhaps he is busy with all his fanmail.

I did also as I am a Catholic. This is not a good thing to do for a Catholic priest. They were caught and found guilty of all these scandals. They are not exactly great spokespeople for this cause, imo. And now they are going after an innocent man, that is ridiculous. It makes them look very foolish. Didn't Jesus say don't throw stones until you look at yourselves? I wouldn't be surprised if this priest didn't molest kids, seriously. This is an act by an evil, sick person Urghhh, what a sick bastard he is . Michael is innocent in every way possible. It is plain as day. My local priest was aware of it, he mentioned Michael in mass. It is a shame these type of priests give a bad name to an otherwise good, benevolent denomination.

I did also as I am a Catholic. This is not a good thing to do for a Catholic priest. They were caught and found guilty of all these scandals. They are not exactly great spokespeople for this cause, imo. And now they are going after an innocent man, that is ridiculous. It makes them look very foolish. Didn't Jesus say don't throw stones until you look at yourselves? I wouldn't be surprised if this priest didn't molest kids, seriously. This is an act by an evil, sick person Urghhh, what a sick bastard he is . Michael is innocent in every way possible. It is plain as day. My local priest was aware of it, he mentioned Michael in mass. It is a shame these type of priests give a bad name to an otherwise good, benevolent denomination.
He is not longer a priest _ he left the church and attacks the Catholic church whenever he can _ he now calls himself Rev, Hoats
but he certainly isnt that either _

Thanks for noticing! You're welcome.

I wrote very persuasively to this priest as a fellow Catholic but received no answer. Perhaps he is busy with all his fanmail.

Good Catherine, I also mentioned my Catholicness and our ethic about not casting stones, judging others--hey all the things we have to confess to at confessions!!! Isn't it ironic. If I find the local Bishop I will certainly send a message. Peace and Love.

Guys I have to multitask. I am dashing from New York on Michael's birthday to visit his exhibition at the Grammy Museum in California, and dashing back to New York the same day. Then I want to go to the museum induction. I think August is going to be a crazy!! Is any one doing any of these things or both??

this is doubly tragic, in that, first of all, these people will continue the trend of framing innocent people for publicity purposes, and secondly, these people will damage children, in the future, who actually do get molested, because the court system may be afraid to take the cases to court, on behalf of children, because they won't know if they should take the cases seriously.

so their protest is a compound evil, all in the name of fifteen minutes.

abuse of any kind is truly abuse. including abuse of freedom of speech.

This is so true and it should be the motto.

Those framing others for publicity are actually the embodiment of the evil they claim to be against and in the process, they harm children.

This guy is soo stupid. Anyone who attacks MJ now is just a fool. Look at his arguments, that the wealthy buy themselves "beyond reasonable doubt"

They will not discuss the issues in this particular case other than the generalization and bias towards "the wealthy".

My question to him would be this, if a wealthy person is accussed of any crime, that means he must be found guilty? Because anything otherwise would mean he "bought" his way.

That's the last line of defence all these fools have because they tried everything and it failed. Then they went after FBI that it should have some secrets about MJ, that went against them too, only proving MJ innocent now using the FBI label by unveiling their precious Jordy Chandler as not wanting to testify and all computer tests showing NOTHING.

Now they have nowhere to turn but their bias against the wealthy.

I guess FBI - NOTHING is not beyond a reasonable doubt. Nothing is Nothing.

I cant understandwhy people waht to do these protests. Michael was found innocent of any wrong doing. Can they not let things be.

The tabloids wanted Michael to be guilty and by the tabloids wanting MJ to be guilty that means that there has to be victims. So what i'm trying to say is that the tabloids actually wanted those kids to be molested by Michael

and then they have the nerve to call MJ the sick one

The tabloids wanted Michael to be guilty and by the tabloids wanting MJ to be guilty that means that there has to be victims. So what i'm trying to say is that the tabloids actually wanted those kids to be molested by Michael

This is so true! I remember when Diane Dimond took a look at all those stuff in Henry Vaccaro's storehouse and she talked about the drawings MJ did. And she said: "There are some rumours that these were drawings MJ did about nude boys. I'd like to say they are but unfortunately they aren't!"

She was on TV saying this! I was like: WTF? Why would you love to see drawings by MJ about nude boys? Who is the pervert here?

That's why most people who believe he was guilty have dirty minds.
That's why they find it so easy to believe what they want to believe.

you're on point. and that includes ANYBODY who wants him to be guilty. whether they themselves suffered or not. everybody suffers. but anybody who wants somebody else to suffer like that, has the problem you mentioned. this bastard removed himself from the clergy, for a reason. nobody wants to hear about it. it's uncomfortable..but that's because it's true. envy makes people do horrible things. it's a green monster for a reason. and we've seen too many examples, with all the people who are envious of Michael.

very true. this was said by many at the time. although the media knew dam well he was innocent they were just desperate to lynch him and that ment creating false victims. but yeah i get your point. it was like that with haters on the boards. if u said to them they would rather a kid be abused than mj being innocent because they were so obsessesed with getting mj they had no answer

Protest against induction into Dance Hall of Fame...anyone making trip to support Michael?

[FONT=&quot]Hello all,

As you may know Michael is being inducted into the Dance Hall of Fame Museum on the weekend of August 14, 2010-August 15, 2010. The induction ceremony will take place on August 15th. Please see more details on website

http://www.dancemuseum.org/major.html

There is a planned protest against Michael's induction by a child molestation advocacy group called Road to Recovery Inc. Please see article below for more information.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1566752.php.

If you planning on making the trip as a peaceful response against the protest, this topic will be discussed on blogtalkradio on a show called A Place In Your Heart on Friday, August 6, 2010 @ 3:00 pm CST. The show will be hosted by Dr. Catherine Gross.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart

Additionally, a special guest is scheduled on the show on that date. The special guest is:

Larry Nimmer
who is the creator of "The Untold Story of Neverland."

Although the show will be primarily focused on Mr. Nimmer and his documentary, this topic will also be discussed.

If you reply to this post, please let me know if you are planning on making the trip. The idea is that we'd like to see a presence in support of Michael on that day. Thanks very much.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Re: Protest against induction into Dance Hall of Fame...anyone making trip to support Michael?

I live about 15 minutes from this Hall of Fame. Needless to say, I will be there.

Re: Protest against induction into Dance Hall of Fame...anyone making trip to support Michael?

A protest... ugh those fools should be out pestering real criminals.

Last edited:

A protest? God these people need to get a life!

damn haters

It's makes me sad that people are still trying to hurt him :(

NO one is paying them no attention.

I live about 15 minutes from this Hall of Fame. Needless to say, I will be there.

Thanks Derek, will you be attending the induction ceremony or will you be outside where the protest is?

If you are going to be outside where the protest is, you may want to tune into the radio show that I referenced in the original post. If not, then I hope you enjoy Michael's induction. :yes:

I laugh now when people are against mj because he was a 'pedophile'.. its too ridiculous now to even consider to do something against it.

**** them

Thank you everyone for your input; however, there are some people that may have an interest in going. So my question is really to inquire on who is planning on making the trip. Thank you.

I guess our email campaign to stop this madness has not work.

They should put TV screens outside where the protesters will be and broadcast Larry Nimmer's docu.

Here is a post from someone who wrote him a very thorough, well-researched, well-intended and polite e-mail: http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/20...heir-fury-at-a-completely-innocent-man-again/

You can see from the guy's answer that he just doesn't care about facts and arguments. He decided in his mind that Michael was a pedo and he is not even willing to read any intelligent argument. From his answer it's obvious he didn't even read the fan's mail.

Generally speaking this is what always happens when I try to give people information about the accusations. Once people have made their mind up they rarely change it at the persuasion of someone else.

If they researched themselves, completely at their own will (is there any hope of that?) and found the information they weren't expecting, they might change their mind.

I've just recieved a reply from a comment I made (on another article), I was called psychotic, delusional, and obsessive. I didn't write anything which could lead me to be called that.

too bad that i live far away. if someone can represent me, then i would be very grateful.

So angry at all this. This is so wrong. I'm at a loss for words....

I can't afford tickets to the ceremony, but if I don't have a rehearsal that weekend I may go, just to counter the protests.

I'm going to merge this with the thread we already have on it.

Back