"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

A bit of fun! :)

@chartmastersorg

"We took a completely new angle to reveal the most global music artists ever! 15 years after his passing, Michael Jackson leads the way with a monster lead over anyone else
Enjoy the full list below"

@andjustice4some
#MJFam, make this go viral. Thank you to @chartmastersorg for this masterful, and insightful look at the impact that Michael had, and still has today. #15YearsWithoutMichaelJackson

GQ2hTINbUAAYltq
It's definitely a very interesting indicator!! He's on the very top among all, not only musicians.
Only two names have been named to have a page in more languages, those being Jesus (266) and the Bible (261).
Fun fact though - some of those languages are so small that Michael literally only has one sentence written about him.

A small update that I haven't seen be posted here yet:
Michael Jackson’s biopic is certainly one of the most anticipated films of 2025. The script promises to reveal the real Michael Jackson, the one that fans know and that print media has often tried to demoralize. It will be an intense and controversial film, which will leave no aspect of his life out, addressing everything from the emergence of vitiligo, through plastic surgeries, to the painful accusations of pedophilia that haunted him.

A particular scene, brilliantly played by Jaafar Jackson, Michael’s nephew, promises to deeply touch the hearts of fans. In this scene, Jaafar captures a side of the King of Pop that few know but that fans will instantly recognize. It is a time of vulnerability and authenticity that will allow viewers to identify with the true essence of Michael.”

In one of the scenes, “Michael is shown taking the time to admire the beauty of heaven and express gratitude for the little things of everyday life. Meanwhile, other people observe him as if he were an (alien), someone who has never experienced such ordinary moments.

Under the direction of Antoine Fuqua, “Michael” opens in theaters on April 18, 2025, arriving in Brazil on the 17th. The film promises to show how Michael was in tune with nature, spirituality and her religious beliefs. It will also depict your life of constant work since childhood, confined in homes, hotels, studios and stadiums.

We are really looking forward to the movie theater debut! Stay tuned, because news about the film will appear in the coming weeks!

Reminder that it's not gonna be exactly 30 songs, it's gonna be a little over that.

Also it doesn't matter what anybody says, it's impossible to make a good MJ biopic that's under 3 and a half hours and they wouldn't have have spend 7 years researching MJ if that's what they're intending to do.

Difference is, Kevin Costner movies are boooooooooooooooorrrriiiinnnggggg!!!!

People will not watch a 3 plus hour long movie ask Kevin Costner how that worked out.
1st things first:
Ask Peter Jackson how his Middleearth movies worked out.

2nd:
It’s not about the length of the movie.
It’s what the director & editors do with the time they have.
A 3 hour movie can be great or shitty.
A 90 minute movie can be great or shitty.

Of course I would opt for a 3+ hour movie considering the subject matter.
But all that really counts is THAT IT‘S A GREAT MOVIE!!!

I'd imagine parents will want to take their kids to the movie, this film has to be accessible to everyone.

Give me an action packed story filled with real meaningful content but keep it under 3 hours. I don't want to watch a film that becomes a real slog to get through.

It's a story, not a Wikipedia a to b.

Back