Merged: Psychics channel Michael

souldreamer!!! your book is very pretty :) do you have MJ dreams alot?
I hope you feel better, im not feeling too good either.

I had a Michael dream last night.

I dreamt that I was looking over his dead body, he was laying there naked (but i could only see his upper chest). You'd think this would be a horrible, sad, sad dream. However, he looked so beautiful. He looked like he was having a wonderful dream. I remember saying to myself, in the dream, that I'm not going to mourn because he's okay..he's happy...just look at his face!!

I woke up feeling the same too, I wasn't sad over this dream. I felt strongly that he is happy and okay.

I wonder why he appeared to be naked in the dream? Maybe it's naked = purity? Hmmm.

Last night I was watching a performance of Will You Be There from the Dangerous tour on youtube. Just as it got to the spoken part, I swear, it felt like someone tapped me on the shoulder! Like seriously, it wasn't a faint tap, I actually looked round cause it felt so real, even though there was no-one else in the room with me. :lol: It definitley didn't feel like it was in my imagination or anything, cause like I said before, it felt so real. It was on my left shoulder. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you. :wub:

Hope you get feeling better Bianca...sending love your way :huggy:
Thanks hun..:hug: Feeling a little better.

I had a Michael dream last night.

I dreamt that I was looking over his dead body, he was laying there naked (but i could only see his upper chest). You'd think this would be a horrible, sad, sad dream. However, he looked so beautiful. He looked like he was having a wonderful dream. I remember saying to myself, in the dream, that I'm not going to mourn because he's okay..he's happy...just look at his face!!

I woke up feeling the same too, I wasn't sad over this dream. I felt strongly that he is happy and okay.

I wonder why he appeared to be naked in the dream? Maybe it's naked = purity? Hmmm.
Wow...very interesting dream! I searched up a little what it might mean, and found this strange information:
To dream of a naked man where only the top part is visible foretells illness to a female member of your family but if the privates are exposed then the meaning is death.
Found here.

But I also read that it could mean equality (all looking the same), a sense of unlimited freedom, he's fulfilled and got nothing to hide.

Last night I was watching a performance of Will You Be There from the Dangerous tour on youtube. Just as it got to the spoken part, I swear, it felt like someone tapped me on the shoulder! Like seriously, it wasn't a faint tap, I actually looked round cause it felt so real, even though there was no-one else in the room with me. :lol: It definitley didn't feel like it was in my imagination or anything, cause like I said before, it felt so real. It was on my left shoulder. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you. :wub:
Aaw....cute. :heart:

Thanks hun..:hug: Feeling a little better.

Wow...very interesting dream! I searched up a little what it might mean, and found this strange information:
To dream of a naked man where only the top part is visible foretells illness to a female member of your family but if the privates are exposed then the meaning is death.
Found here.

But I also read that it could mean equality (all looking the same), a sense of unlimited freedom, he's fulfilled and got nothing to hide.

Aaw....cute. :heart:

Hmmm...now I'm trying to think who it might be :lol:

However, remember, it was a dead man...

Anyway, putting that aside...

I interpret that dream as Michael being happy because he looked beautiful and peaceful in the dream.

Last night I was watching a performance of Will You Be There from the Dangerous tour on youtube. Just as it got to the spoken part, I swear, it felt like someone tapped me on the shoulder! Like seriously, it wasn't a faint tap, I actually looked round cause it felt so real, even though there was no-one else in the room with me.
Oo...awesome!

DanceOfZenab1994 said:
He looked like he was having a wonderful dream. I remember saying to myself, in the dream, that I'm not going to mourn because he's okay..he's happy...just look at his face!!
Aw, this is nice...and a message that I think he often tries to get out to every fan. He really is ok...I know that in my heart. Yet I still get so sad just MISSING him so damn much!

Today i feel so tired , sad and exhausted :( I have been watching his videos all day , I miss him SO much :cry: :cry:

sigh.

I have been feeling horribly emotional today.

Last night I practised balancing my chakras, when I got to my third eye one, I got this sharp headache afterwards. It went away when I like "closed down" my third eye. It was weird.
Then I decided I would have a one way convo with any spirit that was listening like, my grandmother, my spirit guide (who I've yet to meet but I'm trying...) and Michael. Felt a bit crazy talking to myself in my own head, but I think/hope they can hear me, I just haven't quite mastered hearing them.

I'm not sure if me balancing my chakras last night had any effect on how I feel today, but I doubt it. I'm gonna meditate later on, I need to de-stress and clear my mind today.

to Louise. and DanceOfZenab1994 - thank you for sharing :)

sigh.

Last night I practised balancing my chakras, when I got to my third eye one, I got this sharp headache afterwards. It went away when I like "closed down" my third eye. It was weird.
Then I decided I would have a one way convo with any spirit that was listening like, my grandmother, my spirit guide (who I've yet to meet but I'm trying...) and Michael. Felt a bit crazy talking to myself in my own head, but I think/hope they can hear me, I just haven't quite mastered hearing them.

I'm not sure if me balancing my chakras last night had any effect on how I feel today, but I doubt it. I'm gonna meditate later on, I need to de-stress and clear my mind today.

What are chakras? :)

Is it possible to meet spirits when you meditate? Can you talk to them? Sorry, i have so many questions.. I´m only 14.. Is good to start meditating at an early age? And i am interested in things like meditating.. I believe in God.. So now you know a little about me :)

What are chakras? :)

:) They are like energy centres in your body. There are seven of them and each have their own corresponding colours; the colours of the rainbow.
They run from the base of your spine (Root chakra) to the top of your head (crown chakra).

I hope this helps.
(Maybe someone else can give a better explanation)

:) They are like energy centres in your body. There are seven of them and each have their own corresponding colours; the colours of the rainbow.
They run from the base of your spine (Root chakra) to the top of your head (crown chakra).

I hope this helps.
(Maybe someone else can give a better explanation)

oh ok, Thank you :)

Is it possible to meet spirits when you meditate? Can you talk to them? Sorry, i have so many questions.. I´m only 14.. Is good to start meditating at an early age? And i am interested in things like meditating.. I believe in God.. So now you know a little about me :)

Bless.
Don't worry, we're all here to learn too.
I only recently started to properly get into meditation.
I'm not really an expert on meditation to be honest. I guess the purpose of meditation is to connect with your higher self. I think the more you pratice meditation, the better you become.

Perhaps someone else can step in here too to answer the question about talking with them?
I talk to my grandmother during meditation and I like to think she can hear me.

ahhahahaaa that's absolutely no surprise to me that!!

he loves to hang around me on my left hand side it's very very rare he goes to the right hand side (my guess is it's cause they say the heart is just slightly left of the centre of your chest so he wants to be closer to it probably?!? lol)

you know Michael when it comes to love right?!? hahaha

yeah you probably will feel it was very real he's getting quite good at the physical contact these days, Just a few weeks ago whenever he gave me a kiss on the cheek or held my hand his touch felt light but these past few days it feels rather strong i think it's cause he's now getting the hang of things & it's easier for him now

he really seems to have progressed a lot of late :D which is lovely

When we feel disconnected, I get so afraid, so afraid. :cry:

Afraid that he'll go and not visit us ever again.... :cry: :cry:

oh he will visit you again at some point i'm very sure of that there's been the odd day or so when he hasn't visited me much but i realise he has family he has children & other fans to visit too

don't panic you'll connect again soon at some point don't loose hope o.k :D

I don't know about when meditating i don't meditate myself so someone else will have to tell you about that but I know if you look into pre birth planning & akashic records you can communicate with spirits when doing that (that's how Michael 1st connected with me)

If you can't find details of how to do that yourself feel free to pm me & i shall tell you how it's done o.k

sigh.

Of course they can hear you spirits are very good with communicating even by thought, you'll maybe find you'll be able to connect with michael at some point don't give up, I can "hear" him well now

it's hard to explain how I hear him, it's not like I can hear his voice he had on earth, it's almost for want of a better way to describe it like hearing his voice but without the sound

sorry if that makes absolutely no sense at all, it is very hard to describe as i'm just getting used to it myself lol :D

ahhahahaaa that's absolutely no surprise to me that!!

he loves to hang around me on my left hand side it's very very rare he goes to the right hand side (my guess is it's cause they say the heart is just slightly left of the centre of your chest so he wants to be closer to it probably?!? lol)

you know Michael when it comes to love right?!? hahaha

yeah you probably will feel it was very real he's getting quite good at the physical contact these days, Just a few weeks ago whenever he gave me a kiss on the cheek or held my hand his touch felt light but these past few days it feels rather strong i think it's cause he's now getting the hang of things & it's easier for him now

oh he will visit you again at some point i'm very sure of that there's been the odd day or so when he hasn't visited me much but i realise he has family he has children & other fans to visit too

don't panic you'll connect again soon at some point don't loose hope o.k :D

I don't know about when meditating i don't meditate myself so someone else will have to tell you about that but I know if you look into pre birth planning & akashic records you can communicate with spirits when doing that (that's how Michael 1st connected with me)

If you can't find details of how to do that yourself feel free to pm me & i shall tell you how it's done o.k

Of course they can hear you spirits are very good with communicating even by thought, you'll maybe find you'll be able to connect with michael at some point don't give up, I can "hear" him well now

it's hard to explain how I hear him, it's not like I can hear his voice he had on earth, it's almost for want of a better way to describe it like hearing his voice but without the sound

sorry if that makes absolutely no sense at all, it is very hard to describe as i'm just getting used to it myself lol :D

When i cry , or listen to his songs.. I can feel someone touching my left arm , sometimes.. I hope that it´s him :)

I had a wonderful dream last night. And Michael was in it. It made me wake up and having a smile on face and lord knows that hasn't happened since June 25th.
Please don't hate on me for not sharing every detail, it just means much to me. But in my dream he was doing well, peaceful and looked like in the Bad era :)

Today i feel so tired , sad and exhausted :( I have been watching his videos all day , I miss him SO much :cry: :cry:

I know what you mean. It seems alot of us are feeling tired lately. I have been missing Michael alot lately too. Its hard for me to get out of bed some days :(

@FunkeyJay: I'm glad you had that dream! No need to share everything... :)

@Shayla: I wish I could help you hun, sorry to hear you feel that way... :cry:
Don't forget you're not alone okay? We'll be here for you every time you need us.
We all need each other through these times...we'll get better. :hug:

Just saw something interesting on Raffles' page on Facebook, who were talking about these omen again? Was the word 'omen'?
Can't remember it. It's a pic from the official TII premiere:

15535_101227659905413_100000545391235_32978_7970677_n.jpg

Darklight and Tinkerbell, you mentioned feeling Michael on the left side. That's where I feel it too, as opposed to the right, which other people have mentioned. I wonder what that means? Maybe nothing?

Way cool!
Darklight and Tinkerbell, you mentioned feeling Michael on the left side. That's where I feel it too, as opposed to the right, which other people have mentioned. I wonder what that means? Maybe nothing?
Interesting that quite a few of you feel him on the left. I virtually never feel anything on the left. For me it's always on the right side. I don't know about any meaning to that. Maybe it's just where our energy field is most perceptible?

To dream of a naked man where only the top part is visible foretells illness to a female member of your family but if the privates are exposed then the meaning is death. Found here. But I also read that it could mean equality (all looking the same), a sense of unlimited freedom, he's fulfilled and got nothing to hide.
That last part is how I would take it too, but then I think dream interpretation is best done by the dreamer. A symbol can mean something quite different from one person to the next based on personal experiences, so I don't put much stock into dream dictionaries. Anyway, interesting dream.

Me too! Yesterday I just felt... omg... so IN LOVE with him. Like a whoosh of super intense love inside and I watched youtube vids and then some rarer stuff we have on DVD... just ... ohhhhhhh. :wub: But then I got really tired and fell asleep on the couch. Crawled into bed around 3am and slept until 3pm! Whoooaaa. :blink: But then we were Christmas shopping at a Weihnachtsmarkt two days ago. Immune system's probably fighting off the plague right now :lol:

Otherwise, no MJ dreams that I can remember (except the kind of bad one two nights ago). Faint presence sensations from time to time.

I think it's possible to meet spirits when you meditate, but it's not an every-time occurance and probably not the goal to start out with. ;) As for age to begin meditating... wow, don't know how to answer that. One of my high school teachers used to have us listen to a progressive relaxation tape sometimes because it was supposed to help with learning to be relaxed (this is basic meditation .... calming music and then you feel each muscle relaxing, like start with your toes and work up to your head, just relaxing.)

Neat experiences. I'm really curious to know more about what you get regarding hearing. Is it like sound, but in your head (like when you think you hear someone say something or call your name just before you drift off to sleep? You know, when it's psuedo- "auditory", but like the sound is inside your own head, not via the ears?) Or do you mean like a big thought that suddenly bubbles up to the surface in your mind, like words pushing other thoughts to the side and you don't feel that you personally created it? Something else? Would love to know what exactly these things are like for others.

I had a wonderful dream last night. And Michael was in it. It made me wake up and having a smile on face and lord knows that hasn't happened since June 25th.
Please don't hate on me for not sharing every detail, it just means much to me. But in my dream he was doing well, peaceful and looked like in the Bad era :)
Nice :) Thanks for sharing.

I've been using this dream journal for awhile now
IMG00197.jpg

Hello mjbunny! Does my 'siggy' freak you out? lol kidding. I always wondered what others thought of it.. it has special meaning to me.. Thank you though,it makes me more at ease that you like it.

so Hello to everyone here. :) Like I said the things I expereinced was back in July- whole month of August that's when i felt things when Michael the strongest.

Randy Phillips Interview on Michael Jackson
That's a beautiful dream journal, wow. Saw some amazing journals the other day when out shopping. Think I'd rather type mine, though, lol.

OMG, yes, July and August. That was for all of us, I think. Vivid, amazing and unexpected. I'm so thankful for that, too. I hope it wasn't all in my mind. I don't think it was. I don't feel it was.

The channeler Bonnie had a vid up in October, I think it was, that mentioned Egypt specifically. For me that means something too (not trying to be cryptic, but don't wanna write it all, lol) and a few others expressed a similar sentiment. Interesting. Oooo, all the mystery, lol. But my siggy's like that too. I mean, with a personal meaning. The 'be God's glow' with the gold eyes. That was from a dream I had in November. In it I saw like beams of gold shimmering light deep in Michael's eyes. It was amazing. The siggy doesn't do it justice.:angel:

I have that Randy Phillips interview saved somewhere. Listening to part 2 that you linked to, but I guess I didn't catch what you meant, lol. Listening again...

When i cry , or listen to his songs.. I can feel someone touching my left arm , sometimes.. I hope that it´s him :)

I reckon it probably is :D

I don't know but it's interesting to know it's not just me!!!

Way cool! Interesting that quite a few of you feel him on the left. I virtually never feel anything on the left. For me it's always on the right side. I don't know about any meaning to that. Maybe it's just where our energy field is most perceptible?

That last part is how I would take it too, but then I think dream interpretation is best done by the dreamer. A symbol can mean something quite different from one person to the next based on personal experiences, so I don't put much stock into dream dictionaries. Anyway, interesting dream.

Me too! Yesterday I just felt... omg... so IN LOVE with him. Like a whoosh of super intense love inside and I watched youtube vids and then some rarer stuff we have on DVD... just ... ohhhhhhh. :wub: But then I got really tired and fell asleep on the couch. Crawled into bed around 3am and slept until 3pm! Whoooaaa. :blink: But then we were Christmas shopping at a Weihnachtsmarkt two days ago. Immune system's probably fighting off the plague right now :lol:

Otherwise, no MJ dreams that I can remember (except the kind of bad one two nights ago). Faint presence sensations from time to time.

I think it's possible to meet spirits when you meditate, but it's not an every-time occurance and probably not the goal to start out with. ;) As for age to begin meditating... wow, don't know how to answer that. One of my high school teachers used to have us listen to a progressive relaxation tape sometimes because it was supposed to help with learning to be relaxed (this is basic meditation .... calming music and then you feel each muscle relaxing, like start with your toes and work up to your head, just relaxing.)

Neat experiences. I'm really curious to know more about what you get regarding hearing. Is it like sound, but in your head (like when you think you hear someone say something or call your name just before you drift off to sleep? You know, when it's psuedo- "auditory", but like the sound is inside your own head, not via the ears?) Or do you mean like a big thought that suddenly bubbles up to the surface in your mind, like words pushing other thoughts to the side and you don't feel that you personally created it? Something else? Would love to know what exactly these things are like for others.

Nice :) Thanks for sharing.

well for me it can be both really it varies from time to time which is weird but I know it isn't me as it's something i've never experienced before & it just seems to be like Michael i don't know I can sort of hear a slight tone of his voice but nowhere near as strong or pronounced as it was when he was alive

I hope you get what I mean it is very hard to describe that's for sure!!!

there's a sound of sorts but not always

sorry for not being able to communicate it very well it's a difficult one to explain lol

well for me it can be both really it varies from time to time which is weird but I know it isn't me as it's something i've never experienced before & it just seems to be like Michael i don't know I can sort of hear a slight tone of his voice but nowhere near as strong or pronounced as it was when he was alive

I hope you get what I mean it is very hard to describe that's for sure!!!

there's a sound of sorts but not always

sorry for not being able to communicate it very well it's a difficult one to explain lol
Sounds like something similar to what I get, yeah! It varies, like sometimes it's just a thought in my mind, but sometimes it's like his voice, but just on the edge of real sound, yeah. (Although I have 'heard' his voice in an auditory fashion halfway in my mind, vivid, twice.) I think the more usual way must be something similar to what you explained. I don't get it often and when I do it's not like a big ole conversation. It's unfortunately more like a few words or a short sentence and that's about it, but I feel like there's way more there, but I can't "hear" it. I keep feeling frustrated, like "Do I just suck at getting messages or something?" lolol. Am I trying too hard? Not hard enough? Too many expectations? It just doesn't work like that? I feel bad that it's possible Michael would want to say something and I'm too dense to get the whole message :rolleyes2: I keep feeling like it's one of those things that's so simple somehow, like it's actually easy but I can't find the right ... place/spot/way to do it. Like someday it will just suddenly click and I'll be like "duh!" Or it will never click because it will just never function like that and my expectations are too grand or too off of reality.

But this is why I ask questions like this. You know how there are mediums on TV and whatnot and when you read their books they tell stories of how their contact helped people, but I find that they never adequately explain for me just HOW they experience the contact. Like what does "see" really mean? In the mind? Like you'd "see" the memory of your old house? Or actually visually? Explain it in explicit detail and tell me how it's evolved over time, when it started, if there's a physical sensation when it starts, etc, etc, darnit, lolol. I'd love to sit down with James Van Praagh for an hour ;)

Last edited:
I can't sleep :(
Too much going on in my mind.
Earlier I felt a real strange sensation on my left arm.
I made me take notice, so I focussed on it and it lasted for a few minutes.
I dunno, I have just been :cry: a bit so maybe it was my grandmother or someone reassuring me or something?
Or maybe I'm reading into this too much.

I can't sleep :(
Too much going on in my mind.
Earlier I felt a real strange sensation on my left arm.
I made me take notice, so I focussed on it and it lasted for a few minutes.
I dunno, I have just been :cry: a bit so maybe it was my grandmother or someone reassuring me or something?
Or maybe I'm reading into this too much.
I know what you mean. I think that's why I probably doubt things that are real, because there were times before Jun 25 when I felt a strange sensation on my skin or a tickle or a tingle. I do think that it's important to keep perspective and not think everything is something from the other side. But then, how do you know for certain it isn't? lol :angel: Intuition, I guess. But then I also think of all those others I know over there ... all 4 of my grandparents, my first real boyfriend, some old coworkers... it's weird to consider.

I know what you mean. I think that's why I probably doubt things that are real, because there were times before Jun 25 when I felt a strange sensation on my skin or a tickle or a tingle. I do think that it's important to keep perspective and not think everything is something from the other side. But then, how do you know for certain it isn't? lol :angel: Intuition, I guess.

Yeah, I'm trying to remain quite sceptical sometimes, because otherwise I could spend my whole life like thinking everything is from the other side :lol:
Especially since I never seem to have any "major" experience physically. Just visitations in my dreams. Maybe it's just my desire to have something happen to me while I'm aware, if you know what I'm trying to say there.

Anyone else watching 'The Jacksons - a Family Dynasty'? Watching it via internet. The brothers just said "his spirit is very much alive" and "we feel him all the time". :angel: And Jackie said he's not afraid of dying now because Michael's over there. Although we're not part of the family, it might seem awfully strange for them, but many of us have expressed the same sentiment... :sigh:

I know what you mean. I think that's why I probably doubt things that are real, because there were times before Jun 25 when I felt a strange sensation on my skin or a tickle or a tingle. I do think that it's important to keep perspective and not think everything is something from the other side. But then, how do you know for certain it isn't? lol :angel: Intuition, I guess. But then I also think of all those others I know over there ... all 4 of my grandparents, my first real boyfriend, some old coworkers... it's weird to consider.

Yeah that is really hard to determine. I have relatives that have passed on too, but I can't imagine them visiting me because I either didn't know them/never met them or I wasn't real close to them. But who knows? The only one I can imagine visiting would be my grandma on my mom's side, but I've always felt strange about my relationship with her because she could be hard to be around (you know how grandmas can be sometimes) so not exactly close, but not distant either. I actually really hope she would visit my mom in spirit or in her dreams because she's really taking it hard still. She passed away about 2.5 years ago.

But like I say these relatives could be visiting too, but I wouldn't know it.

Yeah that is really hard to determine. I have relatives that have passed on too, but I can't imagine them visiting me because I either didn't know them/never met them or I wasn't real close to them. But who knows? The only one I can imagine visiting would be my grandma on my mom's side, but I've always felt strange about my relationship with her because she could be hard to be around (you know how grandmas can be sometimes) so not exactly close, but not distant either. I actually really hope she would visit my mom in spirit or in her dreams because she's really taking it hard still. She passed away about 2.5 years ago.

But like I say these relatives could be visiting too, but I wouldn't know it.
That's like me with relatives and people 'over there' as well. I don't feel I have any need to talk with them. I either don't feel so close, don't feel there's some big unresolved issue or I feel like in the end it's ok (like when my grandfather died this summer -- he was in his mid-90's in a nursing home on a feeding tube -- I actually felt kind of happy for him to get out of that situation and be free again). There are times I almost feel guilty about not wanting/needing the others around when I'm so intent on being open for Michael. And maybe they are around sometimes and I just don't notice? Sometimes I'm a bit afraid I'll get a visit from someone and mistake them for Michael, because that's who I want to 'see' :mello: But on the other hand, I don't feel I've been having a bunch of visits in the past from them, so why now?

Back