Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

I know that some ppl with a negative energy are trying reach Michael’s spirit. I have been told not to share my experience of MJ’s visits anymore. I think others have to be careful too before they post something like that. I know that one person with a negative energy always reads this thread. I am not going to say how did I get this information I just have to let everybody know that it is not that fun anymore. I am not physic like some others here but I know what I have to know. I am not posting my experience with MJ’s visits anymore here. It was a good thread though I loved to come here.
PS. Bonnie I think is not going to say anything unless there is something really important needs to be exposed to the public.
You're scaring me.....:blink: What do you mean? Could you PM me or something?

Damn I'm not gonna post or say my mj experiences anymore either.

What happened? I really don't understand...what did you guys see out here that I didn't?
Now I feel like I maybe did something wrong?:bugeyed Could anyone explain me what's up?

I know that some ppl with a negative energy are trying reach Michael’s spirit. I have been told not to share my experience of MJ’s visits anymore. I think others have to be careful too before they post something like that. I know that one person with a negative energy always reads this thread. I am not going to say how did I get this information I just have to let everybody know that it is not that fun anymore. I am not physic like some others here but I know what I have to know. I am not posting my experience with MJ’s visits anymore here. It was a good thread though I loved to come here.
PS. Bonnie I think is not going to say anything unless there is something really important needs to be exposed to the public.

I am wondering too like Mrs_music....could you please pm me too hun? I don't understand what you mean...I don't know what's 'negative energy' :blush:

Well this is great, first we have drama start up over nothing and now people scaring others out of posting personal stories here. :doh: Let's not let this turn into a drama thread please.

I honestly don't think there is anything for anyone to be "worried" about. I mean I've been reading this thread since the beginning and we haven't had any haters come in here, just big skeptics. There are skeptics everywhere though you can't help that, if they aren't in here they will be out in the other threads. What's great about this thread is that it's become something that only people who believe and welcome psychic experiences are posting. We had a little "family" going on here. So let's not break it up over suspicions.

Keep sharing the love everyone! And that's what we will get in return. :wub:

Me neither. I'm scared.
So, is Asedora saying that if we share our experiences, and some unauthorizied people are reading it, then Michaels spirit won't visit us anymore? Thats what I think .. uhm.

Aww guys come on :hug: seriously, IDK what people are talking about. I haven't had any 'bad vibes' from people in here. All I have seen are just lots of loving experiences being shared from members who WANT to share. I'm sure Michael isn't upset that you are sharing your experiences, it's not like he asked you to keep them secret or anything.

I'm going to continue sharing if I experience something :)

I'm sure Michael isn't upset that you are sharing your experiences, it's not like he asked you to keep them secret or anything.

That calms me down a lot. Cause I've had some experiences and I did share it with some people, and after that I feel SO bad for sharing these. I was thinking 'Wow, do he want me to share it with other people? Maybe he wants to keep it private.' Haha. I'm veeeeery superstitious about things like that. :-X

That calms me down a lot. Cause I've had some experiences and I did share it with some people, and after that I feel SO bad for sharing these. I was thinking 'Wow, do he want me to share it with other people? Maybe he wants to keep it private.' Haha. I'm veeeeery superstitious about things like that. :-X

Aw girll. The way I am thinking about it is if you 'feel' like it is really 'personal' then don't share, but if you feel like it was just loving and heartwarming there is nothing wrong with sharing it. I like to share everything I experience because it helps others, I think.:wub:

I'm confused by all of this too. I've said I'm skeptical about some things (though not all!), but I don't feel I've been negative. And I've also said I have a very open mind and that I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and I just want to know more. I love reading everyone's experiences. But now I'm wondering if I'm the "negative energy" because if I am just tell me and I'll stop reading this thread. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. :(

People PLEASE don't let the haters and drama makers win. Keep posting. There is NOTHING to be afraid of. Honestly of all people, we should know not to believe everything one person says. Search yourself on this thread...there is no need to be worried. Feel the situation out yourself. We are fine.

Take a deep breath everyone!

I'm confused by all of this too. I've said I'm skeptical about some things (though not all!), but I don't feel I've been negative. And I've also said I have a very open mind and that I've always been fascinated by the paranormal and I just want to know more. I love reading everyone's experiences. But now I'm wondering if I'm the "negative energy" because if I am just tell me and I'll stop reading this thread. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. :(

Girl don't you worry yourself. :better:There is no 'negative energy' on here, I'm sure. There are just people who are upset and throwing around poor judgment. You keep on keepin' on with your curiosity! You aren't hurting anyone or ruining anyone's experiences. If anything you are making the whole thing more enjoyable, because EVERYONE is welcome in this thread, despite what others are saying. :doh:

Girl don't you worry yourself. :better:There is no 'negative energy' on here, I'm sure. There are just people who are upset and throwing around poor judgment. You keep on keepin' on with your curiosity! You aren't hurting anyone or ruining anyone's experiences. If anything you are making the whole thing more enjoyable, because EVERYONE is welcome in this thread, despite what others are saying. :doh:

Agreed. :)

Thanks :D I feel in my bones that's really all it is, poor judgement...drama. A LOT of negativity. And from people who are claiming to be so spiritual, to come and basically 'stomp' on others who are new and learning and curious...that's not very nice. :mello:

Common, guys! I didn’t say that I am leaving this thread. I love this thread from the beginning. I just said that better not to post stories about MJ’s visits. It is up to you of course and how you feel about it. It is a very personal thing. I’ve been told very clear and loud not to post because of the reason I mentioned above. This is why I had to worn everybody here. I was scared myself when I got this msg.. I cannot say anything more than that.

Last edited:

Thanks :D I feel in my bones that's really all it is, poor judgement...drama. A LOT of negativity. And from people who are claiming to be so spiritual, to come and basically 'stomp' on others who are new and learning and curious...that's not very nice. :mello:

I too have said before I am extremely open minded to this stuff, although skeptical of certain stuff...that does NOT mean we have 'negative' energy so really, don't worry about it :huggy:

agreed :huggy:

I’ve been told very clear and loud not to post because of the reason I mentioned above. This is why I had to worn everybody here.

How were you told, and who told you?
Let us better understand your reasoning so we can see if it's valid or not.

Aw girll. The way I am thinking about it is if you 'feel' like it is really 'personal' then don't share, but if you feel like it was just loving and heartwarming there is nothing wrong with sharing it. I like to share everything I experience because it helps others, I think.:wub:

It's not very personal I guess. At least he didn't speak to me like he spoke to some others here. The true is, I became a fan just after he died. And I'm feeling very bad about this, but I guess thats just the way it goes. The first sunday after the 25th I felt very very sick and devastated because it was just too much and I never thought that this whole MJ-Thing would make me so sad. At first I was like 'Wow, MJ died.' But I've realized I was much more devastated over this than I thought I would be. Well, to make a long story short. I cried and screamed my heart out in this sunday night. It was very painful and it felt like I was feeling the pain he was going through his whole life. Then I fell asleep and that was the first time he visited me in my dreams. He looked so peaceful. It was in my room. It was like I was awake and me with my pj's on (That was kinda embarassing. Let me tell you that. :D). I know exactly how he looked. He got the curly hair and he was wearing a black and golden uniform (you know what I'm talking about. Just typical MJ). And he just hugged me. Twice! Then he just fade away .. I'm just so thankful that he calmed me down that night. Without sayin somethin.
And after that night I feel kinda lightheaded and touched by heaven (this might sound stupid, I'm sorry.). My whole life changed after this. I'm much more sensitive towards the pain of others. And I do care much more about nature and the smaller things about life.
And the crazy thing about it is, that he visited my mum, too. She told me that after I told her about my experience. And he was wearing the same clothes that he wore in my 'dream'. Hihi. An.d this makes me feel like it was really him. And It feels so good
Well, thats my story. :)

Me neither. I'm scared.
So, is Asedora saying that if we share our experiences, and some unauthorizied people are reading it, then Michaels spirit won't visit us anymore? Thats what I think .. uhm.

Michael would want us to share our experiences as he would want other fans who haven't had an experience yet to know that he is still around :)
He knows that it would bring comfort to so many people to know that he is ok and I think he can see us on here discussing it all and I expect he loves it.
I think that it is so great that so many fans have had some kind of experience from him.
Since I was visited I have not been able to really cry, not like I did before.
It felt before like I had all this sadness deep within my chest but since my "dream" it feels as if it was all taken away somehow??
I honesty do not believe I could cry that hard over Michael anymore even if I tried.
Of course I get teary but that deep feeling has gone :yes:

I am happy that I had the experiences of Michael that I did.I don't expect anymore as I am sure he has lot's of other work to do now and people to check on.
The main message I got out of my experience was "thank you" and I shall be eternally thankful to him for that :)

I really enjoy reading other fans experiences on here so please everyone keep posting.
As I have said before I love this thread let's not spoil it :) :hug:

It's not very personal I guess. At least he didn't speak to me like he spoke to some others here. The true is, I became a fan just after he died. And I'm feeling very bad about this, but I guess thats just the way it goes. The first sunday after the 25th I felt very very sick and devastated because it was just too much and I never thought that this whole MJ-Thing would make me so sad. At first I was like 'Wow, MJ died.' But I've realized I was much more devastated over this than I thought I would be. Well, to make a long story short. I cried and screamed my heart out in this sunday night. It was very painful and it felt like I was feeling the pain he was going through his whole life. Then I fell asleep and that was the first time he visited me in my dreams. He looked so peaceful. It was in my room. It was like I was awake and me with my pj's on (That was kinda embarassing. Let me tell you that. :D). I know exactly how he looked. He got the curly hair and he was wearing a black and golden uniform (you know what I'm talking about. Just typical MJ). And he just hugged me. Twice! Then he just fade away .. I'm just so thankful that he calmed me down that night. Without sayin somethin.
And after that night I feel kinda lightheaded and touched by heaven (this might sound stupid, I'm sorry.). My whole life changed after this. I'm much more sensitive towards the pain of others. And I do care much more about nature and the smaller things about life.
And the crazy thing about it is, that he visited my mum, too. She told me that after I told her about my experience. And he was wearing the same clothes that he wore in my 'dream'. Hihi. An.d this makes me feel like it was really him. And It feels so good

That is beautiful :D ! MJ touched your life :) :angel:

Wow, it's weird that that song has the same effect on you. Because I feel that too....it's like that song calls him or something...that's definitely how I feel when I listen to it. It's, like you said, a sudden surge of emotion and it's like he's hugging me or something. :wub:

yes! Darn, I can't believe you have the same thing too...I was like 'beyonce song= Michael?'...lol..I mean it didn't make sense for a minute, I'm glad you understand :D :wub:

^ Yeah, it's like Beyonce directly and indirectly wrote it for Michael.
Thats the way it turned out for me too...like with you guys.
That Michael feeling.​
I've always liked the song but it has taken on new meaning.
It really is HIS song now! It's a powerful song.

It is extremely powerful, I actually wanna thank Beyonce for this song, it means an awful lot to me now :wub:

I have been seriously so heartbroken the last couple of weeks that my heart was literally aching :cry:

Then that happened and I feel a little part of me is at peace, different...not completely at peace, I don't think I ever will be..but that moment, even though I was crying my eyes out, made me so happy and full of love :cry: :wub:

I don't know what this negative energy thing is about but I don't want anything to hurt Michael.

I don't know what this negative energy thing is about but I don't want anything to hurt Michael.

I am very sorry that I scared you. Maybe I am too sensitive to things like that. Like I said it is up to you. If you feel it is OK for you just continue and ignore what I said.
Watch your personal feelings first. If you feel Ok to share, so it is OK then. I’ve learned that not everything I can share. I am pretty sure now that spirits can give a sign what is OK for them what is not. Michael is a very positive energy and it has to be a balance. This is how I feel it.

Take care.

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing!
The bolded part, I feel that too. I'm still shocked at how his death has broken my heart and changed my life so much. And certainly when I'm in pain because of it, I feel like I have an insight into the pain he felt all through his life. I also feel that maybe, just maybe, feeling that pain relieves some of what he felt. I don't know....but I would like to think that.

yes! Darn, I can't believe you have the same thing too...I was like 'beyonce song= Michael?'...lol..I mean it didn't make sense for a minute, I'm glad you understand :D :wub:

It is extremely powerful, I actually wanna thank Beyonce for this song, it means an awful lot to me now :wub:

I have been seriously so heartbroken the last couple of weeks that my heart was literally aching :cry:

Then that happened and I feel a little part of me is at peace, different...not completely at peace, I don't think I ever will be..but that moment, even though I was crying my eyes out, made me so happy and full of love :cry: :wub:

I'm glad I share this feeling with someone too :wub: It is so powerful!!
Yes, it's such a mixture of emotions because it destroys me, but I feel free and I feel so much love through it.....if that doesn't sound crazy!

Thank you for sharing!
The bolded part, I feel that too. I'm still shocked at how his death has broken my heart and changed my life so much. And certainly when I'm in pain because of it, I feel like I have an insight into the pain he felt all through his life. I also feel that maybe, just maybe, feeling that pain relieves some of what he felt. I don't know....but I would like to think that.

I'm glad I share this feeling with someone too :wub: It is so powerful!!
Yes, it's such a mixture of emotions because it destroys me, but I feel free and I feel so much love through it.....if that doesn't sound crazy!

I feel just like that when I hear the song as well! :wub: You're not crazy. :)

Melundso, thanks for sharing your dream story :) That's how I've felt aftewards as well... like touched by heaven, light-hearted, just wonderful the next day. I would say kind of giddy ... like when the person you have a crush on finally talks to you or something, lol. It's hard to explain. It's a definite playful joy inside.

As for negativity and sharing stories... one thing I must point out is that fear is not a positive emotion/state of being. So if people are afraid, then that in and of itself is negativity that could affect communication with the other side. I mean, if you're scared then you're less likely to connect to love, so keeping love and light in our hearts is essential.

I also haven't written about everything I've experiences/received (not that I'm some amazing psychic -- I always feel skeptical about everything that happens, even when it's super vivid :doh:). Some things in the communication seemed more personal and/or involved people in his family and I didn't feel comfortable writing their specific names down, for instance. But that was just my inner guidance about what's general enough and what was more private. (No, I don't have any big secret info I'm holding back, lol. Just want to state that ;)) The main thing most of us have shared since June is just that he's alright, he still exists, he knows we love him and there's still a beautiful connection in spirit. And that's a wonderful, loving and comforting thing, as well as being spiritually inspiring and thought provoking. I just want to say again... THANK YOU all for sharing. Everyone who has here, in the dreams thread or in the couple of other threads (He Was There, etc) that existed before this one back in June/July. I would have felt pretty crazy thinking it was just me, lol! :)

Btw, I had dreams about Michael ALL NIGHT last night. Just random snippets that I can remember. A welcome thing since they'd faded away so much lately :yes:

Back