Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

Not selfish at all Courtney! She started updating fans so she should atleast give us all a goodbye or closure if she is finished.

Really? When was this?

And yeah, I agree. She hasn't been updating much but maybe she either has been very busy doing something else or she's trying to hold things back due to protect Michael's privacy and because of the investigation.
I know this is going to sound SO selfish, but I really hope she hasn't stopped making contact with him yet. There's just so many unanswered questions surrounding his death and I hope that she contacts him ONE more time and updates us on how he is doing right now during all of this. Like a final update or something, you know what I mean?

In the beginning she mentioned ABC News picking up on her story but then not following through. But I guess you could say it was because they did take her seriously and that's why they wouldn't move forward with her - because the media likes lies not truths. I just know that this type of thing isn't widely accepted, and though there are "psychic detectives" - often times the information psychics are given, provide no hard evidence and can't be used in court or anything.

I agree one final update from Michael would be nice... though I'm fine without it. I mainly just want to know what the situation is at this point... will we be hearing more from her concerning Michael or not?? Maybe I'm just being nosy.

In the beginning she mentioned ABC News picking up on her story but then not following through. But I guess you could say it was because they did take her seriously and that's why they wouldn't move forward with her - because the media likes lies not truths. I just know that this type of thing isn't widely accepted, and though there are "psychic detectives" - often times the information psychics are given, provide no hard evidence and can't be used in court or anything.

I agree one final update from Michael would be nice... though I'm fine without it. I mainly just want to know what the situation is at this point... will we be hearing more from her concerning Michael or not?? Maybe I'm just being nosy.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't she want to be able to verify a few things with the family before she did that? And then ABC backed down. I think they just wanted to make a good story out of it and twist and turn things as the media usually does. Either that or they saw how genuine she really is, took her seriously and didn't want to get criticized for it. I don't know.

I sent Bonnie an e-mail a week ago and I still haven't gotten a reply back either. I'm just really worried about him at this point and I want to know where he is. I'm just hoping he's not hurting right now, there's a lot of "hate" out there lately...

I sent Bonnie an e-mail a week ago and I still haven't gotten a reply back either. I'm just really worried about him at this point and I want to know where he is. I'm just hoping he's not hurting right now, there's a lot of "hate" out there lately...

Aww Courtney :hug:

I'm not really worried that much for his emotional being anymore. All of the dreams that I have read on here, make it sound to me that he is feeling so loved and blessed by all of his fans. I don't know if he is 'happy' or anything, but I know he is atleast feeling loved, and I like to think and feel that he is indeed happy.

I doubt she's working with Law Enforcement...she couldn't even get the news to take her seriously. :p But even if she was, that wouldn't interfere with updating people as to whether she's still making contact.

The media doesn't take her seriously, no. But I wouldn't be so sure about Law Enforcement. Police Detectives use Psychics (some real-life working Detectives are Psychics) a lot more than people realize. I've read tons of True Crime books, and it's surprising how often psychics are used, and it's not reported to the media. So... maybe she is and maybe she isn't, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

If she is, I don't think she would update about if she still had contact. She seems to be really respectful of what is for the public and what is private. IMO it's good that she's not updating now, with all that is going on, and it makes me trust her more. I do hope that the research they talked about doing comes to fruition. :)

Here's a link to one of the many books on Psychic Criminology - it's a fascinating topic. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Criminology-Guide-Psychics-Investigations/dp/0398072892

oh I had a dream last night.. I dreamed Michael was in heaven and I asked if he is ok.. He answered yes dont worry. Then I asked him if he met Charlie Chaplin yet.. He answered this place is so big.. I responded Michael Michael you there? His voice grew more distant. Then I woke up.

MJ Starlight I had 2 very tangible signs that MJ is fine in my hotel bedroom at the O2 yesterday!!! :)
The signs were amazing! :)
Would love to tell you all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

harlequinn - well it would certainly be great if she were connecting with Law Encforcement, or even Michael's family. I suppose we'll all just have to keep waiting it out to find out. I'll try thinking happy thoughts until then...lol :)

I do feel that Michael is doing well, and is happy...but for some reason it just helps to have it affirmed in a more tangible way...like with a channeling.

Billie_Jean09 - please do share your experience with MJ

That Bonnie woman has left us hanging in mid-air.

I found this very interesting website on the afterlife out of curiosity. If anybody is interested. http://www.victorzammit.com/

I was reading through this page http://www.victorzammit.com/book/4thedition/chapter29.html and found myself saying, "Yes." when I read this. lol.:

"Those who consistently abused and harassed others will have to face their victims in the afterlife to ask for forgiveness. After the severest retribution, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress."

Anyway, this website really helped me understand things a little bit more about the "spirit world." I have to say that I put more belief in this than I do in all that "Heaven" stuff. It just makes so much more sense to me.

After the severest retribution, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress.

I don't quite agree with that... sounds like it comes more from a religious perspective....as if there are "rules" and that we will be "punished" by not being able to progress unless we say sorry and the others forgive us. It reminds me of growing up and you hit your sibling and your Mom makes you say sorry. :p I do think we should all seek to make peace with those we have hurt in the past...but I don't see it as some kind of "requirement" for our own progression. I think we are constantly progressing...as we continue to experience, learn, grow, feel. So if you've hurt someone terribly, and then died...you don't automatically have to apologize and make peace with them before you can do anything else. You just continue forward...until you've gained more experiences to have learned from what you did - to understand it...to make better of yourself. I think we do this through reincarnation. We come back with people over and over...that we have been with in other lives, to work through our issues together...teach each other about love, pain, forgiveness... to progress together as souls. There really is no you and me...we are one...and that's the key. What you do, affects me...what I do, affects you. There is no right or wrong...there are lessons. There is no heaven or hell...there are perceptions. This is all my belief.

I found this very interesting website on the afterlife out of curiosity. If anybody is interested. http://www.victorzammit.com/

I was reading through this page http://www.victorzammit.com/book/4thedition/chapter29.html and found myself saying, "Yes." when I read this. lol.:

"Those who consistently abused and harassed others will have to face their victims in the afterlife to ask for forgiveness. After the severest retribution, the transgressors will have to apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to make any progress."

Anyway, this website really helped me understand things a little bit more about the "spirit world." I have to say that I put more belief in this than I do in all that "Heaven" stuff. It just makes so much more sense to me.

I actually believe that. It's from a religious prespective but I believe it.

ONe of the best books I read on this subject and experiences is by Dannion Brinkley saved by the light, he died twice once by being struck by lightning and he has witten a book called saved by the light.

http://www.amazon.com/Saved-Light-Profound-Revelations-Received/dp/0061662453

I really resonated with what he said , before he had this experience, he had been a vietnam soldier that killed people on leave and he said he moved into these various stages of light that you can't describe on our earth term as it is nothing like we have here but it was so full of love, he then he went into this other stage where everything his life was played like a movie, and everything he had done bad to others he felt the pain that he had caused to others as if he were them, every emotion he had caused others he felt as if he were them, he became them ,which is similar to what amygrace is saying, "we are one". He got a spiritual message which changed the way he led his lifeand got messages about the future and things that have become true and he can verify and now talks on 2012 . His experience triggered extreme psychic abilities when he recovered.

Here is a youtube clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd71DcHGTjg

Last edited:

ONe of the best books I read on this subject and experiences is by Dannion Brinkley saved by the light, he died twice once by being struck by lightning and he has witten a book called saved by the light.

http://www.amazon.com/Saved-Light-Profound-Revelations-Received/dp/0061662453

I really resonated with what he said , before he had this experience, he had been a vietnam soldier that killed people on leave and he said he moved into these various stages of light that you can't describe on our earth term as it is nothing like we have here but it was so full of love, he then he went into this other stage where everything his life was played like a movie, and everything he had done bad to others he felt the pain that he had caused to others as if he were them, every emotion he had caused others he felt as if he were them, he became them ,which is similar to what amygrace is saying, "we are one". He got a spiritual message which changed the way he led his lifeand got messages about the future and things that have become true and he can verify and now talks on 2012 . His experience triggered extreme psychic abilities when he recovered.

Here is a youtube clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd71DcHGTjg

I've met him years ago when he was doing his tours. He said a lot of stuff during those events that he never put in his books which I own. He went into a lot more detailed and people were asking all kind of questions about the afterlife. It was really great.

Yeah I know! It would be nice to get SOME kind of update. If she's getting private information...fine. If she's done communicating...fine. A head's up as to what the situation is would just be nice. I do hope she responds to my email. I was very kind and made to sure let her know we were respectful of Michael's and her own privacy...we would just like to be informed as to what the situation is.

Very bizarre indeed. I wonder if she got threats. But even then she should just post something for us even if it's just
"Nothing to report. Remember. I usually wait for spirits to contact me not the other way around. Michael has gone silent for some reason. Sorry."

That I could be ok with, but the silent treament is upsetting.

I've met him years ago when he was doing his tours. He said a lot of stuff during those events that he never put in his books which I own. He went into a lot more detailed and people were asking all kind of questions about the afterlife. It was really great.

Oh that is really cool, I've seen a few youtubes and I read the book which I did resonate with

bumping up the thread. been a bit dead.
How are you all? :) Anything new with Michael or Bonnie?

Thanks Amy, I really appreciate you posting this. I watched it, and it actually really freaked me out. I WANT it to be true because I want to know that he's ok and that he can still feel the love.

What I'm skeptical about is why he would choose this woman out of everyone else, to get his message across? And would he really ask people to respect her more than people than respected him? I believed it up until that part.

Then again, she really DID look like she was in a trance and I don't know that a speech like that could have been faked.

I'm so confused. But in a strange way, it sort of helped.

Hey all! I was away from the computer for a few days and was hoping to come back and find this thread all full of new goodies for me to read but it is not so :(

I have not had diddly in Michael related occurences lately, and it makes me so sad!! Maybe we can all try and do something to 'connect' again and change that!?

The other night I was quite upset and crying and found myself sort of begging for Michael (which I have tried my best not to do). A short time later I rolled over to go to sleep, but then I felt a very strong energy over my right shoulder and in my spine that I have felt before when 'talking' with Michael. I believe it was him. I felt so warm and filled with love and just fell right to sleep. The only messages per se that I felt I received lately was a heartfelt "thank you" to all the fans and all the people in the world. It was a loving thank you. And also sort of concern over his children. I believe I was shown that one of them has actually seen Michael since he passed, another has had meetings with him in dreams and the third he is having a tougher time with contacting. I think we should not forget to pray for them, that they can find constructive ways to cope, to always remember the love of their daddy, to be able to have contact with him if it would be good for them to have, and for Katherine and the rest of the Jacksons to be guided to do what's best for the kids. Otherwise, I think Michael's doing fine :wub:

I think Michael is fine as well. I think it has been stated here before that Michael is the one that is doing fine, it's the fans that are not. Many of us are still struggling trying to find ways to cope, and many are still looking for means of communication with him. It will never be 'okay' but it will 'get better' in time for everyone involved. His children will grow to be beautiful, strong members of society and they will do far more than their share to help this world. I'm sure Michael instilled in them the drive to do so, and his passing will give them nothing but even more desire to never let his legacy or his charity die. :)

The other night I was quite upset and crying and found myself sort of begging for Michael (which I have tried my best not to do). A short time later I rolled over to go to sleep, but then I felt a very strong energy over my right shoulder and in my spine that I have felt before when 'talking' with Michael. I believe it was him. I felt so warm and filled with love and just fell right to sleep. The only messages per se that I felt I received lately was a heartfelt "thank you" to all the fans and all the people in the world. It was a loving thank you. And also sort of concern over his children. I believe I was shown that one of them has actually seen Michael since he passed, another has had meetings with him in dreams and the third he is having a tougher time with contacting. I think we should not forget to pray for them, that they can find constructive ways to cope, to always remember the love of their daddy, to be able to have contact with him if it would be good for them to have, and for Katherine and the rest of the Jacksons to be guided to do what's best for the kids. Otherwise, I think Michael's doing fine :wub:

Wow, that's so amazing. :)
I have been praying for his children every night since Michael died. I added them and Michael himself into my nightly prayers. My thoughts and prayers are with them and the rest of the family.
Wow, I'm assuming either Prince or Paris is having the dreams or saw him. Blanket could possibly be the hardest one to contact because he's still very young and might not fully understand yet and might be blocking it out? Very interesting though.

Yes, I think Michael is fine too. I truly hope so. And I agree strawberrypie, it's us[/u] who aren't fine yet. I think the fans just need their closure. Hopefully we get our closure and Michael gets justice soon enough.

I think Michael is fine as well. I think it has been stated here before that Michael is the one that is doing fine, it's the fans that are not. Many of us are still struggling trying to find ways to cope, and many are still looking for means of communication with him. It will never be 'okay' but it will 'get better' in time for everyone involved. His children will grow to be beautiful, strong members of society and they will do far more than their share to help this world. I'm sure Michael instilled in them the drive to do so, and his passing will give them nothing but even more desire to never let his legacy or his charity die. :)

I don't think he can be fine with so much unfinished business..never getting to see his children grow, etc.

I don't think he can be fine with so much unfinished business..never getting to see his children grow, etc.

I know. and there was so much he was looking forward to..
The new album, the solo tour, even the new disney movie :cry:
All so upsetting that Michael will not get to be with his children. Thats the worst.
I am so sorry Michael.. :cry:

Well I don't mean fine as in he is 'OK' with passing. I mean fine as in, he is 'OK' where he is at. He isn't hurting and distraught. I understand that he may be frustrated or upset that he didn't get to finish his work, but I think he is 'fine' in the sense that he isn't in his physical and emotional pains anymore.

I know. and there was so much he was looking forward to..
The new album, the solo tour, even the new disney movie :cry:
All so upsetting that Michael will not get to be with his children. Thats the worst.
I am so sorry Michael.. :cry:

I know Shayla :cry:

Well I don't mean fine as in he is 'OK' with passing. I mean fine as in, he is 'OK' where he is at. He isn't hurting and distraught. I understand that he may be frustrated or upset that he didn't get to finish his work, but I think he is 'fine' in the sense that he isn't in his physical and emotional pains anymore.

Ok, I feel you. I cant even imagine how difficult and painful it must be to be able to SEE what is happening on Earth but not to actually be there in the physical sense. Oh God.

Ok, I feel you. I cant even imagine how difficult and painful it must be to be able to SEE what is happening on Earth but not to actually be there in the physical sense. Oh God.

Ugh, no kidding. His heart probably aches knowing that he isn't here to protect his children and his family, and I'm sure it also aches because so many of his 'close friends' have come out of the wood work lately. But at the same time he probably knows what the ultimate ending will be and he can take comfort in knowing that...atleast that's what I'm thinking/hoping.

So I'm about to make my first attempt at meditating or 'opening' myself up for real, not just laying half asleep in my bed and talking to myself. LOL I will let you guys know what happens....! I am feeling really optimistic and 'open' lol so I will be back in a little bit to fill you all in ;)

Back