Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

read the books of allison dubois....they can help.

allison dubois... dont kiss them good-bye

I was at Borders today trying to look for that book but I couldn't find it all! I could have overlooked it.
I really want to read it.

I've tried channeling and I believe I've been successful just one time.
I feel my surroundings have to be at peace when I do it. I like it to be in a calm and peaceful setting. I dont want to keep bothering Michael though lol. The visualization I had of the clouds will keep me smiling for a little while.. until I go and talk to him again. Something im curious about do spirits go to heaven and stay there or can they come back and forth through both worlds?

MJStarlight, how do you actually channel someone? Do you just relax, and think strongly about them?

And is receiving messages from guides literally having words and answers being put into your mind? how do you know you arent just thinking of these words?

i know, im extremely curious :p

And is receiving messages from guides literally having words and answers being put into your mind? how do you know you arent just thinking of these words?

I know how you feel. haha. I'm kind of shy to post some of the questions I have but a lot of the ones you've asked are similar to mine. ha, so I'm enjoying reading this. I'm learning more and more. :)

I know it's a lot to rummage through...but when you can, you might want to try reading back on the previous pages in this thread. We've discussed a lot of what you are asking. This thread is filled with answers and links! :) (by the way I'm not being rude in any way, just trying to help...since I for one don't like to take the time to keep repeating myself haha) There's just been a lot of in depth discussion on this stuff already. ;)

EDIT: this is the 1,000th reply on this thread. woah.

Woo, amygrace just had the 1,000 post in this thread! =] Just a little celebration

:bounce

I just went out this evening and I saw a car drive by, part of the license plate had the word "Hug." It made me think of Michael. :wub:

Just wanna share something with you guys.
15th July in lunar calendar is the day when the gates of hell opened aka Ghost festival. Michael was born in that day and guess what? He's going to be buried on the exact same date! !! When the Jackson family announced that MJ will be buried on 29th Aug, some fans were saying it'd be better to bury him on 03Sep! which is 15th July in lunar calendar and hours later, the family changed the date to 03Sep! I don't know if it's a coincidence but wow

and another thing I heard about after death is if the body of the deceased is not buried, the soul wouldn't be able to rest in peace! coz it will keep looking for/ at his body because of the attachment the soul has for its body. But this is according to buddhism. I hope MJ is now in heaven though.

Last edited:

Just wanna share something with you guys.
15th July in lunar calendar is the day when the gates of hell opened aka Ghost festival. Michael was born in that day and guess what? He's going to be buried on the exact same date! !! When the Jackson family announced that MJ will be buried on 29th Aug, some fans were saying it'd be better to bury him on 03Sep! which is 15th July in lunar calendar and hours later, the family changed the date to 03Sep! I don't know if it's a coincidence but wow

and another thing I heard about after death is if the body of the deceased is not buried, the soul wouldn't be able to rest in peace! coz it will keep looking for/ at his body because of the attachment the soul has for its body. But this is according to buddhism. I hope MJ is now in heaven though.

That is scary about the date.. :bugeyed
oh.. I kind of believe that a soul does not rest until the body is buried and also if a spirit has unfinished business it will hang around a while. This is so hard to talk about.

MJStarlight, how do you actually channel someone? Do you just relax, and think strongly about them?

yes for me it has to be very quiet and have to be very relaxed. The thoughts have to be strong and deep. You can talk out loud or think quietly. You have to be willing to communicate and open up. Also dont be nervous or scared. Just wait a while and you may hear a voice come to your head or get a message. Sometimes its not always clear and sometimes its hard to figure out. Before I saw the clouds I was trying to channel Michael. I was speaking to him telling him how much I love and miss him. I also told him about the birthday project I was doing for him. I believe he can hear us when we talk to him. At least I'd like to hope so :)

LOL! MJ's gonna get overwhelmed with all of us talking to him! :lol:
I think what's the best method is to ask your guides and angels to transfer your messages to Michael, because I think I've read somewhere he can't listen to all individual messages unless his soul comes close to you, however he must feel the universal love indeed from your lovely thoughts. Anyway, not sure if it's true... lol Someone else might explain it better.

And another question.

How do you know when you are meditating correctly? Last night, I was just sitting on my bed leaning back against the wall with my eyes closed (is this okay?), trying to clear my mind. The only thing i noticed was my occasional arm movements i made seemed 'floaty' and my head kind of rocked side to side a little bit. Other than that it just seemed i was sitting there for 20 minutes. I will keep working at it though!

Im going to find some YouTube videos.

Last edited:

And another question.

How do you know when you are meditating correctly? Last night, I was just sitting on my bed leaning back against the wall with my eyes closed (is this okay?), trying to clear my mind. The only thing i noticed was my occasional arm movements i made seemed 'floaty' and my head kind of rocked side to side a little bit. Other than that it just seemed i was sitting there for 20 minutes. I will keep working at it though!

That's how I felt too.

I too find it really hard to clear my mind and think of "nothing".
When I was having problems in my house which I have already mentioned, I used to find I was more tuned in when I was reading a book or just dropping off to sleep.
I suppose when I was reading, my mind was only concentrating on the book and not all our other thoughts which consume our mind all day.
I read before I go to sleep every night and it is while I am reading that I feel I am more open to communication.
The more you try to switch off from everything the harder it is as your then concentrating on switching off.

True Pitcorthie, but isnt it harder to switch off while reading because you are focusing/concentrating on the words of the book? and moving your eyes to read it?

The floating feeling is perfectly normal, you also may feel like the whole room is going round in circles, this is because you are raising your energy. If you start to feel sick or uncomfortable, visualize roots growing from your feet and grabbing onto mother earth and this helps to ground you better.

I found a good meditation video on youtube, gonna try it out tonight.
So does the floaty feeling actually mean anything spiritually wise?

Already told you :p, it means you're raising your energy, energy is spiritual :)

I wonder the same thing as Tom....if you get these 'messages' in your head, how do you know your not thinking them yourself?

totally OT but when I was out yesterday....I saw this guy ....he looked like a 'young' michael, (not exactly, this guy was shorter than Michael) but it was the eyes, they were sooo similar...I nearly had a heart attack lol!

I wonder the same thing as Tom....if you get these 'messages' in your head, how do you know your not thinking them yourself?

totally OT but when I was out yesterday....I saw this guy ....he looked like a 'young' michael, (not exactly, this guy was shorter than Michael) but it was the eyes, they were sooo similar...I nearly had a heart attack lol!

Hay miss stars
To ur question hun
u just know that the messages in ur head rnt ur own,its a werid feeling, for me when i get something in my head i have to say it out loud and if i dont, what i am ment to say gets louder and louder it is very werid thing to happen to anyone but i have been a psychic since i was in my teens and im now 29 so got years of knowing ,really werid as i said,but u can just tell it isnt ur thoughts hun xxx

Back