Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

Thanks for the explaination Emma! So are you saying that a spirit guide or the person you are trying to contact may actually talk back to you? How do you know it isn't just your imagination, or you thoughts in your head making you think 'hello'?

Im excited to try it out so i would like to know... thanks!

And another quick question. What would happen if you didn't believe in spirits and the afterlife? Would you just not be affected?

In my opinion, I think it won't be that strong if you don't because you'll just dismiss it. But that's just me, I'm no expert.

Thanks for the explaination Emma! So are you saying that a spirit guide or the person you are trying to contact may actually talk back to you? How do you know it isn't just your imagination, or you thoughts in your head making you think 'hello'?

Im excited to try it out so i would like to know... thanks!

And another quick question. What would happen if you didn't believe in spirits and the afterlife? Would you just not be affected?

I done many tests on myself to make sure its not me, a couple of days ago my friend applied for a job and she said to me will you ask the angels will I get the job, so I relaxed, asked and I got a loud yes and that it would work around her uni days and about 5-7 days after she got the job and it worked about her uni days :D

I done many tests on myself to make sure its not me, a couple of days ago my friend applied for a job and she said to me will you ask the angels will I get the job, so I relaxed, asked and I got a loud yes and that it would work around her uni days and about 5-7 days after she got the job and it worked about her uni days :D

Wow that is amazing!!
Have the angels always been 100% correct with their answers?

Wow that is amazing!!
Have the angels always been 100% correct with their answers?

Yep :D

They can be sarcastic though LMAO, if you ask a question and deep down you already know the answer, I'll hear "Emma, you already know the answer" and surprising enough I do LMAO or I may get a angel card which says "You know what to do" LOL

Oh and i was thinking of sitting on my bed with the lights off, everything silent and just light breathing to try to relax. will they come to me or should i start it with 'hello'?

and obviously if they are watching over me will they know that im going to contact them?

Oh and i was thinking of sitting on my bed with the lights off, everything silent and just light breathing to try to relax. will they come to me or should i start it with 'hello'?

and obviously if they are watching over me will they know that im going to contact them?

They don't always know you are going to, that's why you have to call them. Such as angels, angels can NOT communicate with you unless you give them permission as they are not allowed to intervene in free will unless you are in danger.

You don't always have to start off with hello, you can say what ever you feel appropriate and what feels right.

I missed the last question, if someone doesn't believe in spirits doesn't mean they won't be affected, but skeptics will pass it as a coincidence but I've heard stories of skeptics having experiences and then believing, that happened to my dad actually.

Some times tarot does but I use tarot and angel cards for the angels mostly.

They don't always know you are going to, that's why you have to call them. Such as angels, angels can NOT communicate with you unless you give them permission as they are not allowed to intervene in free will unless you are in danger.

You don't always have to start off with hello, you can say what ever you feel appropriate and what feels right.

I missed the last question, if someone doesn't believe in spirits doesn't mean they won't be affected, but skeptics will pass it as a coincidence but I've heard stories of skeptics having experiences and then believing, that happened to my dad actually.

Some times tarot does but I use tarot and angel cards for the angels mostly.

Thank you! Im wondering how you could get michael to talk to you, too. I mean, why you specifically?

I know, i have a lot of questions but hearing your stories its so amazing!

I dunno really, kinda just happened, but at this current time, I've being very careful what I'm saying as I've heard there is press and such on the board and I don't want anything twisted and used against Michael and I want people to bear in mind, I'm just a regular girl who is a college student and Michael proberly talks to other mediums/psychics, not only me :)

I dunno really, kinda just happened, but at this current time, I've being very careful what I'm saying as I've heard there is press and such on the board and I don't want anything twisted and used against Michael and I want people to bear in mind, I'm just a regular girl who is a college student and Michael proberly talks to other mediums/psychics, not only me :)

Okay thanks! and is it normal to instead of hearing a distinct voice, you get like a feeling? what does that mean? just incase thats what happens to me

I feel so bad asking so many Q's XD

Well every human is made up of energy, good spirits have a calming sensation to them, if you feel energy its called Clairsentience (Clear feeling) and if you hear them its called Clairaudience (Clear hearing)

I do usually hear a distinct voice, Archangel Michael is the loudest, since he's a warrior angel, he has a voice like a football referee, you can't miss when he's talking LMAO

But yeah the voice you hear will sound the same as you would hear when someone is alive.

Well every human is made up of energy, good spirits have a calming sensation to them, if you feel energy its called Clairsentience (Clear feeling) and if you hear them its called Clairaudience (Clear hearing)

I do usually hear a distinct voice, Archangel Michael is the loudest, since he's a warrior angel, he has a voice like a football referee, you can't miss when he's talking LMAO

But yeah the voice you hear will sound the same as you would hear when someone is alive.

Okay i think i get it, so is one person either an audio or feeling? or does it change sometimes? Like, is it sometimes audio and sometimes feeling or do you always recieve messages in one way?

Usually depends on the spirit, your gifts don't swap, they always stay there, but a spirit or angel may communicate by audio e.g hearing, images, feelings and some may touch but rarely and some may even use nature such as clouds, it all depends how receptive you are, lets say you are more receptive to images they'll communicate by images :)

But surely if you ask an angel a question, how would it give you an answer in the clouds or something? with certain things wouldnt it have to tell you through voice?

I meant if you like ask just for the presence, they may choose a way such as clouds, sorry should have been more specific.

One thing you have to have is patience and plenty of it LMAO

Guys can I also say, as much I love talking about my abilities and reading everyone else's experiences, some things I will be keeping private for my privacy and Michael's to :)

One thing you have to have is patience and plenty of it LMAO

When you first tried to contact an angel, how long did it take for one to emerge? had you had any past experiences maybe with tarot to speed up the process?

And okay, totally understand the privacy.

well with the angel(s) it took me at least 2 months. Tarot doesn't make angels come to you, they just give you messages ;)

I wouldn't normally tell anyone this, but I had a cool thing happen, whether it was what I like to think it was or not.

The other night I was driving. I got a perfume smell, and I was listening to Invincible and singing along to "Cry" - my voice sounded different, like I could actually sing. It was weird. Then as I was turning into the parking lot of my job, I thought to myself "please make it be busy" (or something like that), and I sensed a laugh and the words "I can't do that!" It wasn't a voice I could hear, just a sense? I laughed out loud. It was nice. It lasted a little longer, but I haven't felt it since.

Oh and Emma when i said how long i more meant as in time from starting meditation that session and receiving contact.

I missed some pretty interesting posts while I was out today. I'm enjoying reading through them. :)

First of all...Bonnie never said it was his time. That was the point I was making in that last paragraph. It is OTHERS that have said this...Bonnie has not disclosed any details regarding his actual death, other than what he is now experiencing, and it wasn't what he had initially expected.

Secondly...I never said Michael wasn't killed. In fact I blatantly said I DO think there was foul play. It still could have been designed that way, for whatever reasons. :)

Well, it was only Chopra's guess that Michael was talking about drugs when he made that statement - considering everything that has happened. I'm not sure what I think about that though...I personally don't feel Michael would be taking drugs specifically to "enter the valley of death and come back". That's like addict talk - addicts do it for the experience...the "high". Which hey, maybe Michael WAS an addict...we don't know for sure. But something about him taking the drugs just for that, just doesn't sit right with me. He may have just been astral traveling another way...

!

Ok back to the point. I had to listen to Bonnie again cuz it was a big mess in my head since I started to read others. You are very right Bonnie never said anything about that it was "his time", she even said he didn't expect it to happen at this time which I agree with 100%. I am very convinced that on 3td video he is talking about fan club. I remember now what I wasn't convinced from the beginning is that he says that he doesn't know what to do and he didn't say anything about God. So I am Ok with Bonnie now. Sorry for missing your point. Take care.

Last edited:

Another 2 quick questions Emma.

Did michael come to you at a random point, or was it while you were in contact with your spirit guide?

And does everyone posses the ability to contact the spirits and angels? because i would be really disappointed if i cant :(

Thanks

Back