Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Speaking of psychics...I got information about something when I was 15, that almost 4 years ago was confirmed...and then confirmed again about a year ago. And this "thing" is supposed to happen/enter my life this coming March. I don't want to say what it is so I don't jinx it...lol...but if it happens I will report back to you guys!

Oo, interesting!
You're doing the right thing by not jinxing it lol, I get like that.
But yeah..I hope whatever it is, it happens..
edit: lol so long as it's nothing bad of course.

Amygrace -Yes! How exciting! I always look forward to my readings when I schedule them...I make a written out list of questions too. You should think about doing that as well! It really helps...to think about questions you may have for a few days and write them all down. That way you don't kick yourself later when you realize you wanted to ask something that you didn't ask.

Aww thanks for the helpful advice. I never would have thought of writing down my questions.:mello: I'm such an airhead sometimes. I'll have to come back and tell all after it happens! I wonder if it will be recorded or something? One of my friends went to a psychic, and the psychic resorded it for her to keep. Anywho..should be interesting.

Hey everyone. :) I would quote everything I've read but I know I'll leave someone out. :lol: Hugs to everyone. :hug:

The 1's are still popping up for me quite a lot. The latest one was today, when I was in the gym. I looked to see how long I'd been on the treadmill, and it was 11 minutes & 11 seconds. :lol:

Aww thanks for the helpful advice. I never would have thought of writing down my questions.:mello: I'm such an airhead sometimes. I'll have to come back and tell all after it happens! I wonder if it will be recorded or something? One of my friends went to a psychic, and the psychic resorded it for her to keep. Anywho..should be interesting.

The psychic I went to, she used to record stuff but then she stopped allowing people to record it cos like they get scared incase they might get sued by people for stuff the psychic has said but didn't happen or whatever.
I always take a pad and a pen, to write down, which is a bit annoying since I wanna savour everything!

But I dunno, that might not be standard practice everywhere..so maybe they might record it for you which will be brilliant.

Oo, interesting!
You're doing the right thing by not jinxing it lol, I get like that.
But yeah..I hope whatever it is, it happens..
edit: lol so long as it's nothing bad of course.
I almost feel like I'm jinxing it just mentioning it now...lol. But yeah...I hope it happens too! I sure as hell have been waiting long enough.

cyberjackson said:
You're welcome! And you brought up another good point too...about recording. Psychics don't generally record readings for you...but they do allow you to record them yourself. If you aren't good at remembering things...definitely bring a tape recorder! I always try to do this... and if I don't, the first thing I do when I get home is type up every little detail I remember...so that I don't forget later. Do keep us posted on how yours goes!

Tinkerbell -I am scared to go to a psychic... I don´t know.. I´m just scared . :lol:

I'm scared too. But I just wanna see what it's like for myself. It's taken me YEARS to actually do this.:agree: I feel ya on this one!

And Amygrace keep us posted in March and good luck!

I get these tingles in my left leg very often lately.. Does someone else get this too? Just wondering :)

oh boy,that´s real strange, I´m not sure whether it´s true or not, sometimes I do belive
in magic......
hmmmm^^
It´s a little scary :D

On another note, I just wanted to say that I am going to schedule an appointment with a psychic... I am sooo nervous!:bugeyed I dunno what to expect and have so many questions... like who is my spirit guide? Questions about Michael.. and all kinds. I've never done this before!
Oooh that's really awesome! Good luck and hope you will get some interesting information. :)

I sooo want to do that sometime as well...really curious. But I'm afraid though, my mom went to a psychic a few years ago and he could help her with taking away her constant headache. Don't know the complete story, but he would 'do something' with her to make that go away..while watching a photo of her. So when she got home and went to sleep all of a sudden she woke up in complete fear and stuff, she was sooo freaked out, couldn't breath etc.:bugeyed It happened a few nights and she fell it was him, so she got back and asked her photo and said he should stop. :scratch:

Oooh that's really awesome! Good luck and hope you will get some interesting information. :)

I sooo want to do that sometime as well...really curious. But I'm afraid though, my mom went to a psychic a few years ago and he could help her with taking away her constant headache. Don't know the complete story, but he would 'do something' with her to make that go away..while watching a photo of her. So when she got home and went to sleep all of a sudden she woke up in complete fear and stuff, she was sooo freaked out, couldn't breath etc.:bugeyed It happened a few nights and she fell it was him, so she got back and asked her photo and said he should stop. :scratch:

Oh boy, That sounds real scary !! Now, I´m even more scared! :lol:

Oh my God.... As I wrote that it felt like someone put their hand on the right side of my head for two seconds and released.. You know when someone lay their hand on your head, That´s what it felt like. :shock: Maybe because you wrote headache , :lol:

hey everyone!
Thanks for sharing your dreams....hugs to all.

amygrace, thanks for mentioning that thread and blog...I'm fascinated by it. Wow, she writes so amazingly.... She's able to make sense of everything I've been feeling about Michael. I was particularly struck by something she said in the blog to the "Sparkle People" (love that!):

The benevolence in sorrow is letting it have its way with you and experiencing it fully so that will "crack open" your heart....This kind of flooding heartbreak clears the way for a high game- for high compassion. Michael's life and work breaks your heart-- deliberately. It is not easy spiritual work but it is yours for you are a fan-- more deliberately than you know. It is a high game you play. Especially now.

http://innermichael.blogspot.com/

That's *exactly* how I feel...like my heart has cracked. And since then, I feel hypersensitive and extra emotional, to other people and their emotions... and I'm convinced it's because of Michael. I imagine that he really felt people's pain at a much deeper level than a lot of us, but I feel like I'm startingto feel it too, if that makes sense and doesn't sound conceited!

Oh and I've a question for y'all..... so, I'm really confused about something and I feel like I need advice on it. I don't want to give details, but it's about a person I have feelings for. I'm confused about how he feels about me, and if I should say something to him about how I feel. Does anyone know a good way of figuring out what to do? I mean, meditation, talking to my higher self, or just reflecting on it? Thanks guys! I love this thread!

Tinkerbell -I get these tingles in my left leg very often lately.. Does someone else get this too? Just wondering :)

Yea.. I get that tingle... it's when I wanna kick my husband in the ass really hard when he's acting like a jerk!:evil:

Mrs.Music - I sooo want to do that sometime as well...really curious. But I'm afraid though, my mom went to a psychic a few years ago and he could help her with taking away her constant headache. Don't know the complete story, but he would 'do something' with her to make that go away..while watching a photo of her. So when she got home and went to sleep all of a sudden she woke up in complete fear and stuff, she was sooo freaked out, couldn't breath etc.:bugeyed It happened a few nights and she fell it was him, so she got back and asked her photo and said he should stop. :scratch:

:blink: My God... That's pretty freaky. I am a bit scared.. but that just made me a bit more nervous. haha

Nobody be scared by this! This doesn't happen from a psychic reading...this is through "energetic healing" or "long distance healing". I don't know the background on this particular guy, but you should definitely be careful of who you go to for energetic healings...you want to make sure they really know what they are doing. Your story though Bianca, makes me think that maybe your Mom was having a past life regression? Like maybe while this man was working on healing her, he had to clear some past life experiences to do that...so that was what she was experiencing. Just a possibility.

Neeve said:
Wow, she writes so amazingly.... She's able to make sense of everything I've been feeling about Michael.
Yeah that woman is an amazing writer...she gets things out so perfectly and eloquently...I'm just in awe when I read her stuff. If you read her very first post about Michael on her other blog (the link is in her sidebar)...OMG...I couldn't believe how she managed to gather all that in her head and put it out so perfectly. The paragraphs upon paragraphs of "questions she couldn't help but ask"... it just made me speechless and teary :cry:

Neeve said:
That's *exactly* how I feel...like my heart has cracked. And since then, I feel hypersensitive and extra emotional, to other people and their emotions...
I read the sparkle people post too...and I feel the same way! I even made a new thread about this a few months back...about suddenly feeling so much more sensitive after Michael's death. He like opened up a whole other part of my heart...and I feel things so much more deeply now. For awhile I was crying in like every movie...lol. If it had any kind of sweet sentimental or sad moment...I was in tears.

Oh and I've a question for y'all..... so, I'm really confused about something and I feel like I need advice on it. I don't want to give details, but it's about a person I have feelings for. I'm confused about how he feels about me, and if I should say something to him about how I feel. Does anyone know a good way of figuring out what to do? I mean, meditation, talking to my higher self, or just reflecting on it? Thanks guys! I love this thread!
Oh beautiful words yeah, thanks for sharing! :boohoo:

Yaaay, love-questions! LOL, I'm always in for some convo's about love...not that I have much experience but I found myself being right so often. I always help out friends and they wonder how I can come up with these things without actually been through it myself, guess it's just the high sensitivity again. Butttt, yeah...how you can get any answers in meditating, as far as I can think; just go with your instinct? Gotta have more details to give specific advice. ;D

Yea.. I get that tingle... it's when I wanna kick my husband in the ass really hard when he's acting like a jerk!:evil:

:blink: My God... That's pretty freaky. I am a bit scared.. but that just made me a bit more nervous. haha
LMFAO! Oooh I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you scared! I guess my mom just picked the wrong one? I dunnow!

Nobody be scared by this! This doesn't happen from a psychic reading...this is through "energetic healing" or "long distance healing". I don't know the background on this particular guy, but you should definitely be careful of who you go to for energetic healings...you want to make sure they really know what they are doing. Your story though Bianca, makes me think that maybe your Mom was having a past life regression? Like maybe while this man was working on healing her, he had to clear some past life experiences to do that...so that was what she was experiencing. Just a possibility.
Hmmm interesting, could be yeah! I don't know much about the story, or who the guy was etc.
She just told me but I should ask her what it was about exactly..never asked any further.

However, I did try to go back to sleep and saw a vision of me looking at this book with photos of Michael I had never seen before. They looked real too. The last one I looked at was a picture of him sitting on the edge of a planter with purple flowers in it. He was wearing the black fedora, red shirt, and black pants with the white stripe.

I was feeling really depressed after seeing the Jacksons Family Dynasty finale, but I thought I could feel Michael's presence last night. If this dream was his way of cheering me up, then it worked.
Nice dream :) And I also have dreams like the latter one, where I see pics or video or whatever that I've never seen before or hear snippets of songs I've never heard before. I wonder if they're real or just our brains making stuff up.

And omg... watching the Jacksons last night I also felt a presence! Reminded me of during the AMA's when Michael won an award and I felt this strong connection for a few seconds. Similar to that, but just kind of the whole time I was watching it, in waves. At times very strong, at other times like out on the periphery. While watching I was also on Twitter reading Jermaine's tweets, so I thought at some point I was just imagining it ... like a feeling of being connected to his family. But no, the feeling was real. By the time the episode was over the feeling went away, so I don't know what to make of it. :angel:Michael? If that was you, please permit me to tell you for the 7 1/2 billionth time: I love you. :heart:

(Btw, CyberJackson -- there were live streams online at 3am your time -- that's others outside the US had been watching the show)

Paris : "Hi. This is Paris Jackson, the daughter of Michael Jackson. Today I am very happy...and sad. I do love him very much but it's just that where you miss him. I..."
Oh, that is a sad dream :(

Speaking of psychics...I got information about something when I was 15, that almost 4 years ago was confirmed...and then confirmed again about a year ago. And this "thing" is supposed to happen/enter my life this coming March. I don't want to say what it is so I don't jinx it...lol...but if it happens I will report back to you guys!
I haven't seen a psychic (well, besides all my weird psychic friends -- so I mean for a reading, lol) for years and then only a very few. I had people tell me amazing things, really specific things (like a problem with a particular organ over a year before I was officially diagnosed with a disease), when I'd meet my husband, when we'd get married, that my husband and overseas travel (which I'd never done) would be inextricably bound together, plus some things that are seemingly coming true now that I don't want to go into. And other psychics were just... huh? Way off. Others were pretty right, but in that vague kind of way that I really didn't need anyone else to tell me. I think that's how I've experienced most of them. Sort of more like counselors, telling you what you already know inside, just that maybe you'll believe it more when it comes from an outside authority. But then there is the rare one that blows your mind. But anyway, yes, defnitely write or record everything! You think you won't forget, but you really won't remember every detail, so write it down :doh:

Wanted to add: I only saw ones that other people raved about, lol. So I never picked one at random, just through recommendations from others. That's why it was so odd when they were just totally wrong. Maybe just a bad day or couldn't connect to my energy very well.

oh boy,that´s real strange, I´m not sure whether it´s true or not, sometimes I do belive in magic......
hmmmm^^ It´s a little scary :D
Jacy, your signature about made me drool on myself, lolol :wub:

Last edited:
Yeah that woman is an amazing writer...she gets things out so perfectly and eloquently...I'm just in awe when I read her stuff. If you read her very first post about Michael on her other blog (the link is in her sidebar)...OMG...I couldn't believe how she managed to gather all that in her head and put it out so perfectly. The paragraphs upon paragraphs of "questions she couldn't help but ask"... it just made me speechless and teary :cry:

I read the sparkle people post too...and I feel the same way! I even made a new thread about this a few months back...about suddenly feeling so much more sensitive after Michael's death. He like opened up a whole other part of my heart...and I feel things so much more deeply now. For awhile I was crying in like every movie...lol. If it had any kind of sweet sentimental or sad moment...I was in tears.

Yes I read that blog, it made me all teary too, she really does get to the heart of it all.

Yeah I remember that thread, and I still feel it...yes, something on the news, a sad movie, a heartfelt moment, it gets kind of embarrassing when I'm watching somethig with other people, lol. But you're right, it's like my heart is more open. :)
And I know this is stupid, but literally every episode of Ghost Whisperer, where the spirit sees the light, I cry. It makes me think of Michael, but also cos I've been doing more reading on spirits and the afterlife, I feel I can connect with it...

Oh beautiful words yeah, thanks for sharing! :boohoo:

Yaaay, love questions! LOL, I'm always in for some convo's about love...not that I have much experience but I found myself being right so often. I always help out friends and they wonder how I can come up with these things without actually been through it myself, guess it's just the high sensitivity again. Butttt, yeah...how you can get any answers in meditating, as far as I can think; just go with your instinct? Gotta have more details to give specific advice. ;D

Oh I'm excited now! lol. Yeah I think instinct is a good thing to listen to. I don't have time right now but I'll send you a PM later with details and see what you think, if you don't mind. Thanks!!!

Forgot to reply on this...
Before all else I think you should always be upfront and confront the situation in real time. Talk to him about it...definitely. That's the biggest thing I learned in my last relationship anyway...he taught me to just talk about things to him. No relationship games, no wondering 'what if this' and 'what if that', no fear, no drama. Not really knowing the details of the situation though, if he's one of those people where talking about it to him would send him running... then try the energetic route by asking your higher self to converse with his higher self on the subject. You'd be surprised how far that can go. Put some time aside every day for like a week to do that...and see what happens. Whether he's consciously aware of it or not, he will get your messages on a soul level.

Mrs.Music - LMFAO! :lmao:

Oooh I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you scared! I guess my mom just picked the wrong one.

Seriously I wanna boot him in the ass! Well I'm glad I can make someone laugh! Does this amuse you? :lol: Good! It should! I love you guys!

Don't worry..I'm not too scared. Wow where did your mom hear abotu this person? :scratch:If it was a past life thing..I wonder what it was that made that happen. Sorry but it's all very interesting to me.

Before all else I think you should always be upfront and confront the situation in real time. Talk to him about it...definitely. That's the biggest thing I learned in my last relationship anyway...he taught me to just talk about things to him. No relationship games, no wondering 'what if this' and 'what if that', no fear, no drama. Not really knowing the details of the situation though, if he's one of those people where talking about it to him would send him running... then try the energetic route by asking your higher self to converse with his higher self on the subject. You'd be surprised how far that can go. Put some time aside every day for like a week to do that...and see what happens. Whether he's consciously aware of it or not, he will get your messages on a soul level.

Oh that's good advice, thanks....
That's the one thing I'm afraid of, that it would freak him out and that he totally doesn't feel the same way. But I will definitely try the higher self route, thanks!

Oh I'm excited now! lol. Yeah I think instinct is a good thing to listen to. I don't have time right now but I'll send you a PM later with details and see what you think, if you don't mind. Thanks!!!
Hahah, that's okay!

That's a good tip! Yeah I so hate those guys where it's alllllll about confusion and those stupid hard-to-get games and no talking and stuff. Mehh. :smilerolleyes: The last guy I dated with was one big confusion on it's own...like one day he sticked to me like glue, the other one he pretended he didn't know me/forgot our date. Really hard to communicate with those types.

Seriously I wanna boot him in the ass! Well I'm glad I can make someone laugh! Does this amuse you? :lol: Good! It should! I love you guys!

Don't worry..I'm not too scared. Wow where did your mom hear abotu this person? :scratch:If it was a past life thing..I wonder what it was that made that happen. Sorry but it's all very interesting to me.
Hahahah, yeah it's just that it was meant serious and then you come up with that...'ooh I have that too'. Too funny. :lol:

Guess she heard about him from a friend....I also remember that she told my grandma was with her and she was one floor higher waiting for my mom to finish. That guy then told my mom she had a pain in her stomach too, while that turned out to be my grandma having pain in her stomach. Gonna ask her someday soon what it was about!

Well as always it's been awesome chatting with you all. I swear this thread gets better and better! I best be getting off to bed now. Goodnight Amygrace, Neeve, Mrs.Music, Tinkerbell2, mjbunny, darlinddear! And goodnight to the rest of you sorry if I haven't posted your names!:doh:

Sweet dreams MJers! Happy dreaming and hopes I get some good dreams tonight..:angel:. Also hoping for a nice day tomorrow. Peace and LOVE to you all! G'night!

Yeah, it reminds me of some of the shamanic or soul rescue healing sessions. Those can get pretty intense. I know someone who does that, or at least did, not sure about these days. Another friend of mine back in the States is a massage therapist, but also did some energy healing for clients open to that idea. Bigtime white light. Amazing. I was seeing her for a while for sessions some years ago and she did a bit of Reiki and I was all relaxed and drifting off and all of a sudden I felt massive pain at the top of my head like someone was pulling weeds out of my skull. I mean it was like roots went all the way through my brain and they were being forcefully ripped out. Holy! And I so I opened my eyes with a shock and realized that she wasn't even touching me. She was 'removing implants' (which I'd told her I was ok with... not really believing this existed anyway). For her this was normal. I was just shocked. I mean I could physically FEEL this. Whoa. What the "implants" were and if I have them or others again, I don't know. I don't know what to believe. They're supposedly from someone (aliens? other dimensions? thought forms from others here on Earth that we take into ourselves?) that serve the purpose of creating doubt and negative thought and/or blocking a lightworker's ability or mission. That sounds all spooky and I still don't know what to believe, but I can tell you it freakin' hurt when she pulled those things out!

I've noticed this too, especially when it comes to children. I've never been big on kids. I don't dislike them (lol), I'm just never around them (it's weird -- I'm almost 40 and no one I hang with has kids, nor I, nor my sister -- weird) so I feel a bit detached. And I'm not that ... how do I say it... "openly caring" (?) overall, so tend to hide emotions and don't cry often. (Boy that changed in 2009 :cry:.) But now whenever I see terrible things on TV about children in particular, it really touches me in a way it didn't use to. And I always think of Michael then. I did before too, but on a deeper level now.

@mjbunny: Wow...totally scary experience that must've been! Very interesting though...guess my mom had such a session as well. On one side I'm soooo curious to do these things as well, but on the other hand it's so...scary..like, what do you believe indeed.

Hmm..I just saw the tags for this thread, you know under here..it says 'controversial, delusion, mental institution'.
Someone's trying to declare us crazy or something. How low can you be really. :smilerolleyes:
Amy, I guess you can edit these right? Maybe you can take 'em out?

Hmm..I just saw the tags for this thread, you know under here..it says 'controversial, delusion, mental institution'.
Someone's trying to declare us crazy or something. How low can you be really. :smilerolleyes:
Amy, I guess you can edit these right? Maybe you can take 'em out?

I noticed them too. :mellow:

I´m going to bed now... Good night :huggy: :heart: I hope you all will have sweet dreams!

Back