Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Man...have you guys read the thread "Michael Jackson Fans...a beautiful love affair" yet? I visited the blog of the woman who wrote it, and she has some really beautiful posts there. She's also a very spiritual/metaphysical person. I want to re-quote one thing she said, as my psychic said the same thing to me when I asked why me and so many others who didn't really know Michael, felt such deep pain for the loss of him.

"Michael anchored a great deal of light and certain energies on this planet. The energy he held has now been released onto the planet and that is part of what you feel. You feel the loss of Michael the individual, the entertainer, the light being, the holder of hope."
:cry:

Lately, several things have been falling ... Like, yesterday, a candle fell off the shelf , and a couple of minutes later one more candle falls. And the next thing that fell was my mini portrait of a house on the side of my shelf , and it has stood there steady for a long time. I remember asking God this; "God, If Michael receives my and the other fans' messages could you please let a thing fall? And if I don't notice,Please, let the things fall until I notice , Please..." .. :angel:

Wow, so you asked him before to let things fall and then it happened? :bugeyed. I can't say I'm too surprised though. I've no doubt he's out there listening.

Amy, your new song is nice. :) I've got no musical talent whatsoever lol, but I greatly admire those who have that talent.

I kinda sorta dreamed about Michael last night, but it was kind of boring. I just went to see Captain Eo at Disneyland, only there was an hour of added footage in the beginning. It was mostly of just the space ship flying around and you don't see Michael much. I was getting pretty bored with it (like where's Michael? lol) But the people sitting around me didn't seem to be bored at all.

I'm actually planning on going back to Disneyland in February to see the actual attraction. It would be the first time I've seen it there since I was a little kid. One of my earliest memories of Michael. I can't wait to see it again in full 3D and effects. I'm so glad Disney decided to bring it back. :)

Hi everyone :)

tink - wow tink, that's incredible that the stuff falls off. I would like something like that too, although I'd be a bit..scared lol. But yaay, thanks for sharing :)
:

I must admit I was a bit scared.. :lol: And after that I was home alone, so I tried not to think so much about it..

hey everyone, just popping in to say hey!
And welcome to the new peeps!
This is not much, but it meant something to me. Tonight I was in the car and feeling a bit down and I happened to look up and we were going by the store "Michael's". Made me smile.
I'm tired so off to bed....Love to all!

Man...have you guys read the thread "Michael Jackson Fans...a beautiful love affair" yet? I visited the blog of the woman who wrote it, and she has some really beautiful posts there. She's also a very spiritual/metaphysical person. I want to re-quote one thing she said, as my psychic said the same thing to me when I asked why me and so many others who didn't really know Michael, felt such deep pain for the loss of him.

:cry:
Yeah that quote is sooo beautiful and so true....:cry: Amazing, and just the overall article is so true. We all could've told that but reading it from someone who just 'studied' this admiration goes even deeper. The article hits exactly the right words.

I saw this picture yesterday...wonder how they got the information that he is 'deeply spiritual'!
Not that I doubt he was, but still...there's so less information on that.

25yvd08.jpg

Thank you! It was supposed to have a song player at the top too so you could listen. It probably didn't show for you 'cause I was using Quicktime code. I just updated it though so you should be able to see the player now. (though you may not want to listen anyway...as rough as the track is some beats are off and my voice was very meh. lol)
Oh! Now it plays! I understand it's a first rough step, but wow, Amy. It's really beautiful. :bow: My husband also just thinks it's amazing. I hope you're going to post on youtube when you're 'done' with it :) It's really something special for all the 'new fans', something I'm sure everyone can relate to and it's very touching for us 'old' ones as well. I'll say it again: beautiful. :flowers:

I've read that quote before, so I must've read the thread (or ran across the blog?). Hmm. Have to go look for it. Yes, it's so right. Michael to me has above all else been light and love. :angel::heart:

I'm actually planning on going back to Disneyland in February to see the actual attraction. It would be the first time I've seen it there since I was a little kid. One of my earliest memories of Michael. I can't wait to see it again in full 3D and effects. I'm so glad Disney decided to bring it back. :)
OhhHhHhHhh, I wanna see Captain EO again! I wonder how long they'll leave it this time. I don't think I can get back to the US until probably 2012. Darn.

This is not much, but it meant something to me. Tonight I was in the car and feeling a bit down and I happened to look up and we were going by the store "Michael's". Made me smile.
Speaking of the US... I miss Michael's! Someone mentioned them a while back and it didn't dawn on me right away what store they were talking about, lol. There was a Michael's (big crafts store, btw) on my old way home from work and I used to spend way too much time in, lol. Wish there was a store like that around us here in Germany.

I saw this picture yesterday...wonder how they got the information that he is 'deeply spiritual'!

25yvd08.jpg
Haven't seen this pic before, thanks. I think something along the lines of "deeply spiritual" was written many times. Michael himself had said how he says little prayers often every day, etc, so that's probably where they got it. And I think it's very true.

This morning when I woke up I was suddenly emotional about Michael again. It's funny how I go up and down like this. A clip of Speechless is my alarm tone and my phone plays it soooo loud. I never want to shut it off, so this morning when the alarm went off I just reached over and held the phone in my hand to muffle/quiet it a bit. While holding the blasting speaker I could feel the vibrations through my hand and I realized (with one of those dumb realizations like "why haven't I thought of it like this before?") that the exact sound waves that were the voiceprint of Michael are literally going through my hand, straight through me, infusing my fingers, my palm, my skin, my blood with Michael's voice. Weird, cool and touching thought. The clip stopped before I had the next thought: I should lay it on my chest over my heart and let it blast away. It would be like MJ singing directly to my heart... the sound waves that were once part of him (and still are, as it's recorded forever) would be going to every cell via my heart. (I know this happens when you turn the stereo on too, lol, just never thought of it in that way. And we don't even own a stereo, lol. All I ever listen to are headphones, I just realized. And the TV or the tinny computer speaker.)

Last edited:
amy that quote from that blog was really lovely & really true. I read that thread too earlier this week, the article, it's just soo eloquent and made me :cry: in places.
Man, I miss Michael :(

I have been thinking a lot about poor Haiti. I was reading today about this child they found alive still. I think they were only two years old. The pic of them, made me tear up. You can't help but think how many kids will be orphaned now, how many families will be affected by this diaster. I just feel so powerless stuck at home, I want to do something. I am going to donate soon as I find the money.
Sorry to be all rahh about this lol. I'm sending all my love to those poor people, god knows they need everybody's love and prayers :heart: :angel:
I've asked that whoever is around me, spirit-wise, take my L.O.V.E. to everyone in Haiti.

Hope everyone is okay.
:heart:

Man...have you guys read the thread "Michael Jackson Fans...a beautiful love affair" yet?

I've read it couple days ago , and I would like to highlight this two paragraphs , they're just perfect:

There is an unusual almost ethereal communication among his fans and his relationship with them was highly unusual. It is hard to describe and even harder to understand. But there was an element of recognition—a love force or energy, an energetic exchange between Michael and his fans that transcends norms. It couldnt be seen with the naked eye but it was there. Its as if they feel each other. Whatever it is or was, it is a new kind of language that the rest of us dont speak.

Michael Jackson's fans saw in Michael a light. A light, a love and a goodness that was a shroud that surrounded Michael's being. He shone and his love was shimmering. Fans knew it because they could feel it. It was that real and that palpable. And it is because of Michael that they are committed to making the world a better place. Michael was the messenger. His fans now are the message. Watch. Listen. Learn. Meet a Force that means to change the world. :heart:

I love when little things like that happens :)

Hope you are having a great day :D

CaptainEoLove85 said:
Amy, your new song is nice. :) I've got no musical talent whatsoever lol, but I greatly admire those who have that talent.
Thanks hon

CaptainEoLove85 said:
I kinda sorta dreamed about Michael last night, but it was kind of boring. I just went to see Captain Eo at Disneyland, only there was an hour of added footage in the beginning.
I so want to see Captain Eo at Disneyland! Matter of fact, I need to just buy it for regular viewing. I've only seen it once, when I was in Disneyland when I was 11...so I don't even remember it really. I only remember the posters and what I thought were awesome effects. :p

Neeve said:
Tonight I was in the car and feeling a bit down and I happened to look up and we were going by the store "Michael's". Made me smile.
Aw...I had something small happen like this the other day. Little things that make ya smile.

Mrs. Music said:
Nice pic. Michael was pretty openly spiritual...so it's no surprise to me to see they printed that. :angel:

mjbunny said:
Oh! Now it plays! I understand it's a first rough step, but wow, Amy. It's really beautiful. :bow: My husband also just thinks it's amazing. I hope you're going to post on youtube when you're 'done' with it :) It's really something special for all the 'new fans', something I'm sure everyone can relate to and it's very touching for us 'old' ones as well. I'll say it again: beautiful. :flowers:
thanks so much mjbunny. :huggy: I will definitely be posting it to everyone when it's all finished. I really need to create a website or something that just has my articles and songs and stuff about Michael. The one I'm doing now is more informational...giving facts and stuff. Ah, so much inspiration so little time!

mjbunny said:
While holding the blasting speaker I could feel the vibrations through my hand and I realized (with one of those dumb realizations like "why haven't I thought of it like this before?") that the exact sound waves that were the voiceprint of Michael are literally going through my hand, straight through me, infusing my fingers, my palm, my skin, my blood with Michael's voice. Weird, cool and touching thought.
Lovely thought...makes me want to try something like that now. Although I wouldn't hold a cell phone to my heart...not with the dangerous radiation those things have! You should get a little mini recorder or something to do it with.

darlingdear said:
the article, it's just soo eloquent and made me :cry: in places.
Agreed and it had the same effect one me :cry:

darlingdear said:
I have been thinking a lot about poor Haiti. I was reading today about this child they found alive still. I think they were only two years old. The pic of them, made me tear up. You can't help but think how many kids will be orphaned now, how many families will be affected by this diaster. I just feel so powerless stuck at home, I want to do something. I am going to donate soon as I find the money.
Aw :cry: I recently got my 'Beat It' shirt in the mail...the one that looks like what Michael wore in his video...and I looked at the tag and it said "made in Haiti". It was weird...I have never had anything that said made in Haiti before. Interesting timing. I feel so sad about all that too...and I really wish I could do more to help.

Flor said:
There is an unusual almost ethereal communication among his fans and his relationship with them was highly unusual. It is hard to describe and even harder to understand. But there was an element of recognition—a love force or energy, an energetic exchange between Michael and his fans that transcends norms. It couldnt be seen with the naked eye but it was there. Its as if they feel each other. Whatever it is or was, it is a new kind of language that the rest of us dont speak.

Michael Jackson's fans saw in Michael a light. A light, a love and a goodness that was a shroud that surrounded Michael's being. He shone and his love was shimmering. Fans knew it because they could feel it. It was that real and that palpable. And it is because of Michael that they are committed to making the world a better place. Michael was the messenger. His fans now are the message. Watch. Listen. Learn. Meet a Force that means to change the world. :heart:
Yes! This part in particular was just magical...so right on...amazing. There is a truly unique and unshakable bond between Michael and his fans. :angel: I love "Michael was the messenger, his fans are now the message". There is something really special about that.

I've read it couple days ago , and I would like to highlight this two paragraphs , they're just perfect:

I love when little things like that happens :) Hope you are having a great day :D
It's so true, too. When I was oh so much younger, years before the internet... well, especially when I go back to '93 and when the allegations made the news. I could FEEL the other fans. It sounds weird (oh, nevermind -- look what thread I'm in :lol:), but it's like I always felt this connection in spirit between Michael and all the other people who love him. It felt like we'd come here for some purpose. Really. There's no logic in it and I know that some would call that delusional; fans making a celebrity out to be some kind of mystical hero, but I swear I'm not that dumb. You guys get all my odd stories, but anyone who knows me would know that I'm frustratingly logical, always delaying an opinion until I know all the facts, doubting and making everything complicated, lol. But really, I could feel the fans. I could feel Michael. I felt we had a mission together. And I still believe that. :group:

It's so true, too. When I was oh so much younger, years before the internet... well, especially when I go back to '93 and when the allegations made the news. I could FEEL the other fans. It sounds weird (oh, nevermind -- look what thread I'm in :lol:), but it's like I always felt this connection in spirit between Michael and all the other people who love him. It felt like we'd come here for some purpose. Really. There's no logic in it and I know that some would call that delusional; fans making a celebrity out to be some kind of mystical hero, but I swear I'm not that dumb. You guys get all my odd stories, but anyone who knows me would know that I'm frustratingly logical, always delaying an opinion until I know all the facts, doubting and making everything complicated, lol. But really, I could feel the fans. I could feel Michael. I felt we had a mission together. And I still believe that. :group:

:hug:

Hi Mrs. Music et al.

I also just read this article. I thought it was very beautiful and right on point. I agree with you in that to hear this description of Michael's fans from someone who just did research was simply wonderful. I'm glad someone noticed that we (MJ Fans) are intelligent, caring, compassionate, giving, stable people. We're not crazy. We just know Michael and love him unconditionally. It is what it is.

Also, this picture...wow how amazing is that. I haven't traveled too much overseas; but my sister has. She mentioned after coming back from Egypt how enlightened she felt after going through all the temples and such. I believe that Michael being as close to God as he was probably felt even closer going to these type of places. Beautiful!! I am enlightened.

Peace and Love. :angel:

Yeah that quote is sooo beautiful and so true....:cry: Amazing, and just the overall article is so true. We all could've told that but reading it from someone who just 'studied' this admiration goes even deeper. The article hits exactly the right words.

25yvd08.jpg

Omg you guys...the season finale of the Jacksons Family Dynasty was tough... with Jermaine and his dream...and the brothers visiting Michael at Forest Lawn :cry: Just when I was having a numb day about Michael I miss him soooo much again. :boohoo:

It was interesting to hear about Jermaine having repeat dreams...particularly because Bonnie had mentioned that Michael said Jermaine feels him the most. I just want to hug all the brothers.

Omg you guys...the season finale of the Jacksons Family Dynasty was tough... with Jermaine and his dream...and the brothers visiting Michael at Forest Lawn :cry: Just when I was having a numb day about Michael I miss him soooo much again. :boohoo:

It was interesting to hear about Jermaine having repeat dreams...particularly because Bonnie had mentioned that Michael said Jermaine feels him the most. I just want to hug all the brothers.
OMG, I know. As soon as I saw they were going to Holly Terrace... just tears... omg... :cry: :no: Now I want to see it again, though. Hope someone uploads. Maybe I like to torture myself or something.

:cry: Sidenote: still have live stream playing & saw an ad for TII on DVD...

Haven't quite watched the finale yet, but that's really interesting, and that does fit in with what Bonnie said. I really feel for the brothers too. Oh this is going to be a hard episode to watch. :cry:

As soon as he started talking about a dream... I was like :bugeyed ... Here's some interesting stuff. God, wouldn't you love to know what all the family has experienced? I know they generally won't talk about it and technically it's none of our business. But if they ever want to willingly share they'll have interested and sympathetic ears here :angel:

I think I'm still a bit messed up from seeing F.L. :( It's nearly 6am here... got to go to bed someday...

As soon as he started talking about a dream... I was like :bugeyed ... Here's some interesting stuff. God, wouldn't you love to know what all the family has experienced? I know they generally won't talk about it and technically it's none of our business. But if they ever want to willingly share they'll have interested and sympathetic ears here :angel:
Yeah my ears perked up the second I heard him mention a dream...I was hoping he would explain it more. I'm definitely curious as to what the family has experienced spiritually...Michael is surely around them a lot. I hope they take notice in all the little coincidences, feelings and subtle signs from Michael like we do. :angel:

Aw, that's a cool feeling! :hug:

I didn't watch the Jackson family dynasty, I watched the first few episodes but it just makes me :cry:. Especially, when I think in one of the first episodes, Jackie started crying. Man that really got to me. I will surely watch the later episodes though, I do feel for the poor family.
Interesting that Jermaine had a recurring dream though. Just like mjbunny and amy said, I'm really interested in what dreams they have...not to be nosey but I just wonder.. I'm sure Michael is trying to make his presence felt amongst them all :angel:

What excatly did jermaine say bout his dream?
He didn't say much...he was talking with his wife Halima about it. Here's exactly what was said:

Jermaine: "the dream involved Michael and my brothers as well"

Halima:
"that means something, if you have the dream over and over again..."

Jermaine: "yeah you're right...it's just a special moment... the dream is reaching out...it's trying to say something. Telling me we NEED to move forward...and to go on"

I must say it was a little interesting hearing him say that last line because of Bonnie's last video...even though I didn't like it.

I had a dream about Paris Jackson last night. She was in a beautiful building and I was filming, and she said to the camera...

(These are the exact words as I wrote them just when I woke from the dream)

Paris : "Hi. This is Paris Jackson, the daughter of Michael Jackson. Today I am very happy...and sad. I do love him very much but it's just that where you miss him. I..."

After the I, that is when great pain came over her, and I could feel it so strongly that I began to shake myself out of the dream because it was too painful to watch. :cry:

And that's when I forced myself to wake up.

I had a dream about Paris Jackson last night. She was in a beautiful building and I was filming, and she said to the camera...

Paris : "Hi. This is Paris Jackson, the daughter of Michael Jackson. Today I am very happy...and sad. I do love him very much but it's just that where you miss him. I..."

After the I, that is when great pain came over her, and I could feel it so strongly that I began to shake myself out of the dream because it was too painful to watch. :cry:

Oh God.. I understand why you forced yourself to wake up, This is heart breaking :cry: :huggy:

Speaking of dreams: OMG I had the best Michael dream last night. There was more to it, but I'll skip to the part about Michael.

I dreamed my family and I had invited Michael over for dinner. I was sitting with my parents in my living room. We were watching a movie. It was kind of a tribute to Michael. There was a young black man in the movie wearing the Thriller jacket. Then I heard a knock on the door. I said “Is that Michael?” Neither of my parents were budging to answer the door so I did it. I went up and looked in the peep hole and I could see the shadowy figure. I opened the door and there he was, all smiles. I said “Hi, how you doing?” And he stepped in. I was grinning from ear to ear. I was so excited he came over. The thought popped in my head to give him a hug, but I don't know why I didn't. I think it was because I thought it would be strange to hug someone I had just met, even though Michael never feels like someone I just met. :doh: I think he tried to greet my parents, but they were completely unresponsive. They were acting like old fuddy duddys, just seemed to be in a totally blah mood. I'm thinking "wtf this is Michael Jackson in the house here and you're not reacting!" lol But Michael was still smiling. Then he stood next our chair. Our dogs were laying in the chair. I thought Michael was accidentally going to sit on them for a second there. :lol: They didn't bark at all. Usually they would if a stranger came to the door. Instead they just kinda looked up at him. I thought it was miracle. Then I think he had to use the restroom because he started walking in that direction and he did a little spin lol.

Of course I wake up after this. I wanted to continue the dream, but it didn't work. :( He looked similar to this photograph

025.jpg

He was also wearing those fancy black boots.

However, I did try to go back to sleep and saw a vision of me looking at this book with photos of Michael I had never seen before. They looked real too. The last one I looked at was a picture of him sitting on the edge of a planter with purple flowers in it. He was wearing the black fedora, red shirt, and black pants with the white stripe.

I was feeling really depressed after seeing the Jacksons Family Dynasty finale, but I thought I could feel Michael's presence last night. If this dream was his way of cheering me up, then it worked. :D

Wow I've missed you guys! Hope everyone is having a good day! About the Jackson Family Dynasty show...I haven't seen any episodes.:ermm:.. Yea I know. If I lived in the US I would have been watching every single one! Are there any available online or something? Maybe I can try youtube.

Amygrace- Omg you guys...the season finale of the Jacksons Family Dynasty was tough... with Jermaine and his dream...and the brothers visiting Michael at Forest Lawn :cry: Just when I was having a numb day about Michael I miss him soooo much again. :boohoo:

Aww :better: I know how you feel! That sounds like it would be hard to watch. It's soo hard to get over. I feel that these feelings get worse and worse every day.:cry: I hope that you get to feeling a bit better and feel all of the love that is being sent. It's easier said that done. As long as we are here for eachother, we will be okay.:)
I haven't listened to your song yet, but I will when I have some peace and quiet! Wed is my day off..so I wanna check it out then! I read the lyrics and wow! You have some talent! I'm just going to check that MJ and fan love affair thread in a minute.
On another note, I just wanted to say that I am going to schedule an appointment with a psychic... I am sooo nervous!:bugeyed I dunno what to expect and have so many questions... like who is my spirit guide? Questions about Michael.. and all kinds. I've never done this before!

mjbunny- It's so true, too. When I was oh so much younger, years before the internet... well, especially when I go back to '93 and when the allegations made the news. I could FEEL the other fans. It sounds weird (oh, nevermind -- look what thread I'm in :lol:), but it's like I always felt this connection in spirit between Michael and all the other people who love him. It felt like we'd come here for some purpose. Really. There's no logic in it and I know that some would call that delusional; fans making a celebrity out to be some kind of mystical hero, but I swear I'm not that dumb. You guys get all my odd stories, but anyone who knows me would know that I'm frustratingly logical, always delaying an opinion until I know all the facts, doubting and making everything complicated, lol. But really, I could feel the fans. I could feel Michael. I felt we had a mission together. And I still believe that. :group:

I couldn't have said it better.:) I couldn't agree with you more.

OMG I MISS MICHAEL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!:boohoo It's one thing after another for me lately...

Ahh, :cry: no wonder you woke yourself up.
That is :cry:

Speaking of dreams: OMG I had the best Michael dream last night. There was more to it, but I'll skip to the part about Michael.

I dreamed my family and I had invited Michael over for dinner. I was sitting with my parents in my living room. We were watching a movie. It was kind of a tribute to Michael. There was a young black man in the movie wearing the Thriller jacket. Then I heard a knock on the door. I said “Is that Michael?” Neither of my parents were budging to answer the door so I did it. I went up and looked in the peep hole and I could see the shadowy figure. I opened the door and there he was, all smiles. I said “Hi, how you doing?” And he stepped in. I was grinning from ear to ear. I was so excited he came over. The thought popped in my head to give him a hug, but I don't know why I didn't. I think it was because I thought it would be strange to hug someone I had just met, even though Michael never feels like someone I just met. :doh: I think he tried to greet my parents, but they were completely unresponsive. They were acting like old fuddy duddys, just seemed to be in a totally blah mood. I'm thinking "wtf this is Michael Jackson in the house here and you're not reacting!" lol But Michael was still smiling. Then he stood next our chair. Our dogs were laying in the chair. I thought Michael was accidentally going to sit on them for a second there. :lol: They didn't bark at all. Usually they would if a stranger came to the door. Instead they just kinda looked up at him. I thought it was miracle. Then I think he had to use the restroom because he started walking in that direction and he did a little spin lol.

Of course I wake up after this. I wanted to continue the dream, but it didn't work. :( He looked similar to this photograph

025.jpg

However, I did try to go back to sleep and saw a vision of me looking at this book with photos of Michael I had never seen before. They looked real too. The last one I looked at was a picture of him sitting on the edge of a planter with purple flowers in it. He was wearing the black fedora, red shirt, and black pants with the white stripe.

I was feeling really depressed after seeing the Jacksons Family Dynasty finale, but I thought I could feel Michael's presence last night. If this dream was his way of cheering me up, then it worked. :D

:wub: awww, that is such a cute dream!! Thanks for sharing it :)

On another note, I just wanted to say that I am going to schedule an appointment with a psychic... I am sooo nervous!:bugeyed I dunno what to expect and have so many questions... like who is my spirit guide? Questions about Michael.. and all kinds. I've never done this before!

Yeah when I went to a medium/psychic I was soo nervous, literally butterflies all the time before. But it was really cool actually, I felt totally at ease as soon as I sat down. It was weird, like this calming energy or something.
I hope it goes well for you girl! I'm sure it will.

:heart: to you all

025.jpg

Awww what a lovely dream and LOL at Michael's demeanours! :wub::wub:

Aw DanceofZenab - sad dream :cry: Now you got me thinking about his poor kiddies again...:cry:

CaptainEoLove85 said:
I opened the door and there he was, all smiles. I said “Hi, how you doing?” And he stepped in. I was grinning from ear to ear. I was so excited he came over.
If this dream was his way of cheering me up, then it worked. :D
Aw, that's so nice! I would be sooo excited to see Michael show up at my house in a dream...I'd never want to wake up either!

cyberjackson said:
I hope that you get to feeling a bit better and feel all of the love that is being sent. It's easier said that done. As long as we are here for eachother, we will be okay.:)
Thanks girl :huggy:

cyberjackson said:
I haven't listened to your song yet, but I will when I have some peace and quiet! Wed is my day off..so I wanna check it out then! I read the lyrics and wow!
Aw thanks again! Hopefully I can get a better version recorded soon...my throat has been a little sore so I have to wait that out in order to sing well enough to share the song with everyone else.

cyberjackson said:
Yes! How exciting! I always look forward to my readings when I schedule them...I make a written out list of questions too. You should think about doing that as well! It really helps...to think about questions you may have for a few days and write them all down. That way you don't kick yourself later when you realize you wanted to ask something that you didn't ask.

Speaking of psychics...I got information about something when I was 15, that almost 4 years ago was confirmed...and then confirmed again about a year ago. And this "thing" is supposed to happen/enter my life this coming March. I don't want to say what it is so I don't jinx it...lol...but if it happens I will report back to you guys!

Back