Merged: Psychics channel Michael

amygrace -Same here! I've been told in a psychic reading before that I've had a past life in Egypt...which I've always sensed because I have such a connection with it.

What a trip! I have been too scared to get any readings for two reasons.. 1) Not sure if they are the "real deal". I mean I know there are real gifted people out there..but the one I would pick would end up being a fraud and take all my money. 2) I'm too chicken shit to hear about something bad that's going to happen to me..or my marriage.:unsure: I am scared of everything it seems.

Dude I would have loved to see TII on a plane! I have seen in four times in the cinema..and would have loved to check it out on a plane. I love it when they play Michael in public! I would have watched that over and over.:cheeky:

Well I am off to work now. I'll be back later on! Peace and LOVE.:angel:

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes! I'm in JFK, trying to while away some time before my connecting flight. But guess what? They had TII on the plane from Ireland! I watched it (it was just my 2nd time) and of course laughed and sobbed my heart out. But it was good to see it again and to be reminded of Michael's message again.

Ooooh lucky you!!! It's great they're showing it on airplanes :)

I did French in school but haven't practised it in years..though I can usually understand it. I speak Irish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, some Italian, I can read Arabic but need to learn the actual language, lol....
Teaching English is a brilliant way to travel, and you really feel like you're doing something worthwhile. It's allowed me to live in Spain, Portugal and Costa Rica. you should definitely do it!

Hey that's so cool so many of you are interested in learning other languages :) I'm the same actually, hehe ;) I just started learning Japanese myself. As you can guess, it's sooooo freaking difficult lol But fun nonetheless lol

BTW if any of you ever needs help with their French or if you wanna practice it or whatever, well, I'm here :D Cause yeah, I'm... French lol ;) So feel free to ask ;)

ok, I have a confession: I've been cheating on you gals. :lol:

You baaaad girl!! Cheating on us, how dare you!!! Haha, just kidding of course :D Setting up a forum for the MLP is a great idea!! :) Is the forum up already? What's the addy? :)

BTW good luck on fighting that mean virus, girl :hug: Hope you feel much better soon!

Same here! I've been told in a psychic reading before that I've had a past life in Egypt...which I've always sensed because I have such a connection with it.

Wow, cool!! I seriously need to see a psychic, I wanna know who I was in a previous life too, dammit!! :D

Same here! I've been told in a psychic reading before that I've had a past life in Egypt...which I've always sensed because I have such a connection with it.

Wow, that's totally awesome!! I would love to find out stuff like that.

Me tooooooo! :bugeyed I could've written these posts exactly myself. Since I was a little kid I've always felt a strong bonding with the Ancient Egypt, and yes...I totally feel like I've had a past life in Egypt. Know so much about, learned so much about...it's a crazy thing how you can feel so connected and dig up stuff and feel like...it's a part of you.

Funny 'cuz we were talking a while ago about that mentioning of Egypt through Bonnie's vid I guess it was...? And then I found that picture of TII where Michael was wearing a red leather Balmain jacket with an ankh, remember? Just two days later I found my ankh-necklace, don't know if you guys remember, and since then I've always been wearing it when I had important things to do...just rubbing it and thinking of Michael etc. That necklace became a sort of....my 'Michael in a necklace with me'. :lol: But really comforting somehow.

Yeah same for me too! I think I was about 7 when I discovered the topic of Ancient Egypt and since then I just read everything about it. It's so fascinating. Everyone else is like what? I just love it so much.
Oh wow! That's cute about the ankh necklace!

mjbunny - Oh cool that you're making a forum on the MLP, great idea. Hope you feel better soon as well :hug:

Exciting news, I had an MJ dream! Was so determined to remember it this time I actually woke up in the middle of the night to write it down 'case I forgot :D (now having trouble reading what I wrote down lol).

I decided to listen to some Michael songs before I went to bed (that film scared me lol so I wanted to block out any sounds..) so I think the last song I listened to was Childhood. I remember thinking in my head, Michael, I would just hug you so badly while listening to this song, just to comfort you etc. Then I fell asleep. So in this dream Michael was there, looking like he did from TII, wearing the grey suit. We were in an SUV and he was sitting in the seat in front of me, I was in the back alone lol. He was talking to someone in the front and I could hear him saying 'I hated my childhood' and I felt really sad. I peeked through that gap between the headrest and the seat, and saw MJ's lips, and then his entire face, he had a pained expression on his face, with a tear I think. I reached out and took his hand and just held it. I remember thinking how soft his hands were (I could really feel this in my dream!) so I started to rub his hand with my thumb, just smoothing it over. I felt him squeeze my hand tighter, so I tightened my grip too. It was like that for a while. Then he handed me a casette, like a really small one and I said 'oh my god I love these' and it had a name on the casette like 'U R' or 'U' I dunno I couldn't make out the last word. Would of been helpful since maybe it was a message of some kind?
Then I woke up, it was a beautiful but sad dream lol.

Sorry for the long post.
L.O.V.E. to all
:heart:

Mrs. Music said:
Me tooooooo! :bugeyed I could've written these posts exactly myself. Since I was a little kid I've always felt a strong bonding with the Ancient Egypt, and yes...I totally feel like I've had a past life in Egypt. Know so much about, learned so much about...it's a crazy thing how you can feel so connected and dig up stuff and feel like...it's a part of you.
Ancient Egypt FTW! lol. While on this subject I'm starting to wonder if any of us here have had any past lives together. :D Often times the people we come across and interact with in our lives have been people we previously knew. This reminds me actually...I had this dream a few nights ago that felt like I was dreaming of a past life. I won't go into the whole long story but in one part I saw this guy from my elementary school. It was so random and odd to see him pop up, he wasn't anyone I really knew back then...just another part of the class, you know? So I think we definitely had a past life together.

Mrs. Music said:
Funny 'cuz we were talking a while ago about that mentioning of Egypt through Bonnie's vid I guess it was...? And then I found that picture of TII where Michael was wearing a red leather Balmain jacket with an ankh, remember? Just two days later I found my ankh-necklace, don't know if you guys remember, and since then I've always been wearing it when I had important things to do...just rubbing it and thinking of Michael etc. That necklace became a sort of....my 'Michael in a necklace with me'. :lol: But really comforting somehow.
Oh thanks for reminding me of that! I need to buy one of those necklaces!

cyberjackson said:
What a trip! I have been too scared to get any readings for two reasons.. 1) Not sure if they are the "real deal". I mean I know there are real gifted people out there..but the one I would pick would end up being a fraud and take all my money. 2) I'm too chicken shit to hear about something bad that's going to happen to me..or my marriage.:unsure:
Aw you shouldn't be scared! First thing, if you are nervous about picking a psychic from your intuition...try going to someone that was recommended by a friend or something. Search psychics that have been well recommended. I myself have always come across psychics through friends or family. I happen to mingle with a lot of metaphysical type folk so I can usually get good recommendations from them. Concerning your other fear - psychics will not tell you what you are not prepared to hear. And if there is something you don't want to know, don't ask...and it won't come up. Also remember that psychic readings are not set in stone when it comes to the future. Your path can always be changed by your own actions. And, sometimes even the best psychics can get information a little turned around... always use your own gut feelings and intuition when taking the information and insights they have to give you. :)

Kira said:
Wow, cool!! I seriously need to see a psychic, I wanna know who I was in a previous life too, dammit!! :D
Past lives are so fun to hear about. :p They can often provide clarification for things you are dealing with in this life too. Some psychics aren't able to see your akashic records though...so if you ever search out psychics just to get this kind of information, try looking for those that specialize in past life regression or reading the akashic records.

Interesting story about past lives for me... I had this reading a few years back and was told I was grieving someone. I hadn't lost anyone at the time or anything...actually, I had never really lost anyone. I was totally confused and asked her if she could see who I was grieving. She said she couldn't see who it was...she just saw the feeling there. She told me that it will come up within the next 6 months...and I may not even know why I'm crying. So anyway, I left the reading thinking how odd that was. Months pass by, and I was doing a hypnosis session with my Mom for the first time. We were interested in seeing if I could speak with my Guides like my Dad could when my Mom put him under. Anyway she puts me under and nothing happens for like 20 minutes. My Mom asks if I want to come out, but then I get the sense that there's this woman sitting my by side so I said no...something is going to happen. I then start to feel like this woman is there to comfort me, and she's holding my hand. Suddenly I just start bawling. I cry for 5 or 10 minutes and my Mom is trying to ask me what is happening and why I'm crying. I had no idea...I just felt so much pain. It felt like a pain of losing someone. So I said "I think I lost someone" and just getting those words out made me bawl so much more. Then I had a vision in my mind of this little boy...maybe 7 years old. Brown hair down to his jawline. It felt like maybe this boy was my son in another life and I lost him. I'm not sure how...all I know is that I was grieving his loss. After I came out of the session, me and my parents were talking about the experience and it wasn't until then that I remembered the session I had with my psychic months prior. I was amazed!

darlingdear said:
I reached out and took his hand and just held it. I remember thinking how soft his hands were (I could really feel this in my dream!) so I started to rub his hand with my thumb, just smoothing it over. I felt him squeeze my hand tighter, so I tightened my grip too. It was like that for a while.
This is soooo beautiful. :wub: A sad but sweet dream. Thanks for sharing!

Wow that's awesome you could watch TII on the plane. Michael is with us aaalll the time :D

Oh wow! I adore Portuguese, my first boyfriend was Portuguese (weeell, Brazilian haha) so I picked some up from him, then I had lessoned and just love it.
I wanted to learn Arabic at uni, but they don't do it :( boo.

Yeah I really wanna get out and see the world ya know, and help out all the people I can. I know it seems idealistic, but I have thought about doing it for a while now. At least have in mind what I wanna do when I leave uni lol..
(Sorry for taking over this thread lol with this)

Wishing you a safe connecting flight :hug:

Oh nice!
Yes that's how I feel.....I think it's important to be idealistic...there are too many people who just give up on things. How can we expect to make a change in the world if we don't believe we can? That's great you have an idea. Yay!!

Hey that's so cool so many of you are interested in learning other languages :) I'm the same actually, hehe ;) I just started learning Japanese myself. As you can guess, it's sooooo freaking difficult lol But fun nonetheless lol

Yeah I was veyr proud when I saw it on the list!! :)

Oh cool! I hope it's going well!!

Ancient Egypt FTW! lol. While on this subject I'm starting to wonder if any of us here have had any past lives together. :D Often times the people we come across and interact with in our lives have been people we previously knew.

Interesting story about past lives for me... I had this reading a few years back and was told I was grieving someone. I hadn't lost anyone at the time or anything...actually, I had never really lost anyone. I was totally confused and asked her if she could see who I was grieving. She said she couldn't see who it was...she just saw the feeling there. She told me that it will come up within the next 6 months...and I may not even know why I'm crying. So anyway, I left the reading thinking how odd that was. Months pass by, and I was doing a hypnosis session with my Mom for the first time. We were interested in seeing if I could speak with my Guides like my Dad could when my Mom put him under. Anyway she puts me under and nothing happens for like 20 minutes. My Mom asks if I want to come out, but then I get the sense that there's this woman sitting my by side so I said no...something is going to happen. I then start to feel like this woman is there to comfort me, and she's holding my hand. Suddenly I just start bawling. I cry for 5 or 10 minutes and my Mom is trying to ask me what is happening and why I'm crying. I had no idea...I just felt so much pain. It felt like a pain of losing someone. So I said "I think I lost someone" and just getting those words out made me bawl so much more. Then I had a vision in my mind of this little boy...maybe 7 years old. Brown hair down to his jawline. It felt like maybe this boy was my son in another life and I lost him. I'm not sure how...all I know is that I was grieving his loss. After I came out of the session, me and my parents were talking about the experience and it wasn't until then that I remembered the session I had with my psychic months prior. I was amazed!

Wow, that would pretty funny to think about. I wonder if any of us did experience past lives together.

:bugeyed Whoa, thanks for sharing that experience about the past life thing. It's quite sad that you lost that little boy in a past life :(
But wow, that was really interesting to ready about.

Another Egypt fan here!! Specially of all the legends , and the curses around tutankamon grave, I found it fascinating :)

darlingdear Cool dream , and intriguing that about the casette...

mjbunny Great idea creating a forum ! Hope you feel better soon :flowers:

I had to say I believe in the afterlife, spirituality, meditations etc. Everything we have basically discussed however I do not believe in past lives and I definetly do not believe a medium can predict the future.

I think they can figure out your past and contact the dead.

Yeah same for me too! I think I was about 7 when I discovered the topic of Ancient Egypt and since then I just read everything about it. It's so fascinating. Everyone else is like what? I just love it so much.
Oh wow! That's cute about the ankh necklace!

mjbunny - Oh cool that you're making a forum on the MLP, great idea. Hope you feel better soon as well :hug:

Exciting news, I had an MJ dream! Was so determined to remember it this time I actually woke up in the middle of the night to write it down 'case I forgot :D (now having trouble reading what I wrote down lol).

I decided to listen to some Michael songs before I went to bed (that film scared me lol so I wanted to block out any sounds..) so I think the last song I listened to was Childhood. I remember thinking in my head, Michael, I would just hug you so badly while listening to this song, just to comfort you etc. Then I fell asleep. So in this dream Michael was there, looking like he did from TII, wearing the grey suit. We were in an SUV and he was sitting in the seat in front of me, I was in the back alone lol. He was talking to someone in the front and I could hear him saying 'I hated my childhood' and I felt really sad. I peeked through that gap between the headrest and the seat, and saw MJ's lips, and then his entire face, he had a pained expression on his face, with a tear I think. I reached out and took his hand and just held it. I remember thinking how soft his hands were (I could really feel this in my dream!) so I started to rub his hand with my thumb, just smoothing it over. I felt him squeeze my hand tighter, so I tightened my grip too. It was like that for a while. Then he handed me a casette, like a really small one and I said 'oh my god I love these' and it had a name on the casette like 'U R' or 'U' I dunno I couldn't make out the last word. Would of been helpful since maybe it was a message of some kind?

Sorry for the long post.
L.O.V.E. to all
That´s heartbreaking :cry: But holding his hand sounds so heavenly.. I´m happy for you having a dream with Michael in it.. And you held his hand! :heart: Thank you for sharing your dream with us :huggy:

That´s heartbreaking :cry: But holding his hand sounds so heavenly.. I´m happy for you having a dream with Michael in it.. And you held his hand! :heart: Thank you for sharing your dream with us :huggy:

Oh no problem :hug:
It was such a nice/sad dream. Cos holding his hand, it felt like we were both letting each other know we are always there, like keeping a bond or whatever. And him keeping a tight grip just I guess letting us know he's here. It felt so real, I could really feel his skin when I held his hand.

Since I was a little kid I've always felt a strong bonding with the Ancient Egypt, and yes...I totally feel like I've had a past life in Egypt. .....And then I found that picture of TII where Michael was wearing a red leather Balmain jacket with an ankh, remember? Just two days later I found my ankh-necklace, don't know if you guys remember, and since then I've always been wearing it when I had important things to do...just rubbing it and thinking of Michael etc. That necklace became a sort of....my 'Michael in a necklace with me'. :lol: But really comforting somehow.
Aaaw how awesome that you're making a forum, really great you're doing so much effort for the MLP! :huggy:
And hope that virus is out soon! Let us know when it's there, def gonna take a look!
Thanks. And... crazy, I recently found my old ankh necklace as well!! Because of my interest in Egypt (my house has little stone pyramids and stuff scattered throughout, lol) I bought the ankh years ago. I mean years ago. (Late 80's?) I wore it for quite a while and then suddenly it became the "in" thing and you could buy ankhs at freakin' Walmart. Ok... totally uncool. So I put it away and hadn't worn it for years. Unfortunately, though, my jewelry allergy is attacking me. After wearing it for a week I now have a rash so had to take it off. Darnit ;) I totally know what you mean about it being a special Michael thing for you. Me too.

You baaaad girl!! Cheating on us, how dare you!!! Haha, just kidding of course :D Setting up a forum for the MLP is a great idea!! :) Is the forum up already? What's the addy? :)BTW good luck on fighting that mean virus, girl :hug: Hope you feel much better soon!
Yeah, cool! Watching TII on a plane would totally lessen the pain of a long flight :D Maybe even one of those hellish ones from Europe to the US West Coast. Maybe a bit.

About language... I'm amazed that so many of you are budding linquists. I got an A on my big German test (the state here requires you to take a course when moving here) and I still can't speak or hear it for Scheisse. I don't know... like learning a new language from scratch after 35 has it's own special challenges? It frustrates me, but I know I don't put enough time into it. Too busy spending my days talking in English online or with family/friends and not hanging with Germans. But I think it's just like with anything else... for some people learning a language comes easily and for others it's tough. I'm pretty good at a lot of things, but apparently German is not my strong point :lol:

Sorry for the long post.
L.O.V.E. to all
Awwww, what a dream :angel: That part about his hands .... OMG... back in November when I had my big gold-lighted-eyes dream of MJ, he held my hand and I wrote something about it like "his hands were the softest hands I'd ever felt in my life"! Amazing this same feeling. I had a very weird thing happen last night, but I think I'll save it for a later post today...

Ancient Egypt FTW! lol. While on this subject I'm starting to wonder if any of us here have had any past lives together.
Interesting experience, btw. And I wonder too. I have done regressions to lots of past lives (if that's what they really are) and have found absolute undeniable facts that at least the info must have truly been from/about someone living at the time. I mean details about a specific time and place in history that I've never seen a show about, can't imagine I ever would have read about, etc. Things that no one gives a poop about so they're barely mentioned in history books. Including at least one in Egypt.For that one I know the years, the name and the situation (a unique situation that was going on at the time) and tada... that's exactly who was there and what was going on. Reincarnation? I think so. Or something. Why would I hook into the Akashic Records to pull out info about some other random person? My energy must've been connected to this past person or it just doesn't make sense, you know.

Oh, I'm feeling better now. Thanks everyone :cheeky: And yes, the forum is open. I have mixed feeling because I really wanted to give people the freedom to discuss topics like this as well, but I don't want to lure everyone from big MJ forums and take away from those threads. Like on this board... I think threads like this one and dreams are important. But anyway, if you'd like to have additional conversations about this kind of stuff or the prayer, lol.... http://forum.majorloveprayer.org (Um, there's also an option of a private sub-forum, like for really highly weird topics or private meditation groups, like I could create one only certain people can view. Just thinking out loud... :unsure:)

Last edited:
I had an MJ dream , but all I can remember from it was Michael holding an umbrella .. :(

I had a michael related dream (first one in ages) but he was not in it :(
I was in a class with some children perhaps 10 - 12 and we were making toys for michael but I kept thinking the toys were too 'nightmare before christmas' esq. The last thing I remember before I woke up is that we had to get these toys finished to give to michael cause he was gonna be here any minute....shame I woke up before he arrived.

Awwww, what a dream :angel: That part about his hands .... OMG... back in November when I had my big gold-lighted-eyes dream of MJ, he held my hand and I wrote something about it like "his hands were the softest hands I'd ever felt in my life"! Amazing this same feeling. I had a very weird thing happen last night, but I think I'll save it for a later post today...

...ermm, that is a pretty wow moment..the fact that in both our dreams we could feel how soft his hands were. I mean I know I keep repeating it but his hands were sooo soft.
That dream could of gone on forever and ever. But no, then it moulded into me and my mother going shopping for furniture for some reason. Silly.

Oo, looking forward to reading that post later on today then..

Tink - Aw, :( sorry to hear that. I often get those dreams where I can only remember vague bits of it. That's why today I made sure I wrote down this dream since it's the first 'real' one in ages!

Katrine - Aw to you too. Sorry you woke up before MJ arrived in your dream. That sucks. I'm sure he'll appear in your dreams sometime soon though :)

Ok, so now about my highly weird experience last night. I haven't thought so much about MJ the last few days. Well, I guess maybe it's more like I haven't emoted for MJ so much the last few days. Been sick, busy working online, thinking about Haiti, etc. (I guess that's a step forward in some ... a reduction in the sadness, however I think it's just temporary.)

So last night we go to bed really late. I'm lying there on my side and I think I see a bright flash of light somewhere near the ceiling, but maybe my eyes were just wigging after hours on the computer. A minute later I start to get a very loud high pitched whine/ringing in my left ear like I did during the summer and still do now when I meditate or pray. Then the sound comes up in my right ear as well. (I don't have a head cold and hadn't listened to headphones or anything. No medications. Can't find any reason why.) Ok, then I start to feel a presence coming toward me on my usual right shoulder spot. I hate not knowing who it is and don't understand why I can't figure it out. I mean, when I CALL for someone and then get this, I know it's the one I called for, from experience. But when someone comes to me un-asked for... who is it? I then realize I had thought about Michael right before this happened, so I asked in my mind, "Michael? Is that you?"

Right then I get this ear-drum-piercing tone, very high pitched electronic-like tone in my right ear. Owwwweee. Now, this type of tone thing happens sometimes to I think everyone... you know when you get a "beeeeeeeeeeeep" in your ear then your hearing seems to go away for a few seconds? I've read that many people have this. I have from time to time since I was a kid. But this time there's no silence following the tone. There's this weird ticking/rustling sound, like clicking or a group of whispering people making lots of "t" and "p" sounds, lol. That goes on for a couple seconds and then a whole new whine that I've never heard before comes in on top of it.

At this point I'm seriously starting to get freaked out. I mean, I'm all for weird experiences, but ftw??? It was loud, it was unlike anything i've ever heard. The whisper sound stops, but the whine goes on and then I can like hear talking, even tone of voice in a way, but it's like far away and I'm only getting some of the sound, not enough to understand what's being said. (Update: I realized it reminded me of a radio... first the static and then it begins to tune into a station.) I turn over in bed. Sound remains. So all this weird stuff is happening in my right ear, while the usual meditation-ringing is going on in my left. Eventually, over the course of the next half hour or so, it faded to a point where I fell asleep. Today I feel kind of weird, like slight ringy/pressure oddness sensations in both my ears, but nothing like last night. I have no explanation. No idea if this had anything whatsoever to do with MJ. Oh, and I had another dream about symbols and it was like I understood this was some kind of energy atunement going on. I don't remember the symbols though, except the heart and the ankh again. Or I'm crazy. I guess there are two choices. I highly lean toward the not crazy hypothesis, though.

Last edited:
I had a michael related dream (first one in ages) but he was not in it :( I was in a class with some children perhaps 10 - 12 and we were making toys for michael but I kept thinking the toys were too 'nightmare before christmas' esq. The last thing I remember before I woke up is that we had to get these toys finished to give to michael cause he was gonna be here any minute....shame I woke up before he arrived.
Agh, right before he arrived?! :doh: You know something weird, though? There is a type of connection between Tim Burton (Nightmare Before Christmas) and MJ... I mean besides enjoying Charlie/Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and a propensity toward not-toooo-scary horror. Tim Burton was born August 25, 1958, so astrologically he and MJ are quite similar, just 4 days apart. James Van Praagh (medium/psychic) as well. He was born August 23, 1958. I mean, days apart you get different Moon signs and Ascendants change depending on exact time of birth (and these are huge indicators of personality and set up the whole structure of the houses), but anway.... just an interesting fact.

...ermm, that is a pretty wow moment..the fact that in both our dreams we could feel how soft his hands were. I mean I know I keep repeating it but his hands were sooo soft.
That dream could of gone on forever and ever. But no, then it moulded into me and my mother going shopping for furniture for some reason. Silly.
Yes, for me too! It was very striking. I FELT his hand in mine. The softest EVER. Like my skin couldn't be that soft if I'd soaked my hands in urea-containing super mega moisturizer for a week. And in that dream, as well as the one a couple of nights ago about his 'comeback' at an LAPD press conference, he also looked a bit different. Like ... softer, more delicate. It's hard to explain. Like think of smooth baby skin, lol. I don't know, like that. And more delicate features to a degree, maybe young and face a bit thinner. Don't know what to make of that. I barely noticed his face actually, other than those EYES. :swoon:

Sorry for the long post.
L.O.V.E. to all

Aww, you got to hold his hand. :wub:

Ok, so now about my highly weird experience last night. I haven't thought so much about MJ the last few days. Well, I guess maybe it's more like I haven't emoted for MJ so much the last few days. Been sick, busy working online, thinking about Haiti, etc. (I guess that's a step forward in some ... a reduction in the sadness, however I think it's just temporary.)

So last night we go to bed really late. I'm lying there on my side and I think I see a bright flash of light somewhere near the ceiling, but maybe my eyes were just wigging after hours on the computer. A minute later I start to get a very loud high pitched whine/ringing in my left ear like I did during the summer and still do now when I meditate or pray. Then the sound comes up in my right ear as well. (I don't have a head cold and hadn't listened to headphones or anything. No medications. Can't find any reason why.) Ok, then I start to feel a presence coming toward me on my usual right shoulder spot. I hate not knowing who it is and don't understand why I can't figure it out. I mean, when I CALL for someone and then get this, I know it's the one I called for, from experience. But when someone comes to me un-asked for... who is it? I then realize I had thought about Michael right before this happened, so I asked in my mind, "Michael? Is that you?"

Right then I get this ear-drum-piercing tone, very high pitched electronic-like tone in my right ear. Owwwweee. Now, this type of tone thing happens sometimes to I think everyone... you know when you get a "beeeeeeeeeeeep" in your ear then your hearing seems to go away for a few seconds? I've read that many people have this. I have from time to time since I was a kid. But this time there's no silence following the tone. There's this weird ticking/rustling sound, like clicking or a group of whispering people making lots of "t" and "p" sounds, lol. That goes on for a couple seconds and then a whole new whine that I've never heard before comes in on top of it.

At this point I'm seriously starting to get freaked out. I mean, I'm all for weird experiences, but ftw??? It was loud, it was unlike anything i've ever heard. The clickety/whisper sound stops, but the whine goes on and then I can like hear talking, even tone of voice in a way, but it's like far away and I'm only getting some of the sound, not enough to understand what's being said. I turn over in bed. Sound remains. So all this weird stuff is happening in my right ear, while the usual meditation-ringing is going on in my left. Eventually, over the course of the next half hour or so, it faded to a point where I fell asleep. Today I feel kind of weird, like slight ringy/pressure oddness sensations in both my ears, but nothing like last night. I have no explanation. No idea if this had anything whatsoever to do with MJ. Oh, and I had another dream about symbols and it was like I understood this was some kind of energy atunement going on. I don't remember the symbols though, except the heart and the ankh again. Or I'm crazy. I guess there are two choices. I highly lean toward the not crazy hypothesis, though.

Wow, that is weird. I wonder where those noises were coming from.

I only had one Michael dream a couple nights ago, but there wasn't much to it.

I was in a courtroom watching one of those depositions Michael faced. (it was funny because the next day I came across the actual Dangerous deposition, which was my first time listening to it.) He was just smiling at the ridiculousness of it all. It was all extortion of course. Then I was in a place with a bunch of waterslides (for some reason I dream about waterslides a lot). I think I was trying to find Michael again, but I kept on going to the same places over and over. There were also all these cats lying around (the cats reminded me of Michael because of how he would often put them in his short films, and also the Egypt connection.)

I think cats were supposed to be protectors in Ancient Egypt, so that was just my thoughts/interpretation on this dream.

Yes, for me too! It was very striking. I FELT his hand in mine. The softest EVER. Like my skin couldn't be that soft if I'd soaked my hands in urea-containing super mega moisturizer for a week. And in that dream, as well as the one a couple of nights ago about his 'comeback' at an LAPD press conference, he also looked a bit different. Like ... softer, more delicate. It's hard to explain. Like think of smooth baby skin, lol. I don't know, like that. And more delicate features to a degree, maybe young and face a bit thinner. Don't know what to make of that. I barely noticed his face actually, other than those EYES. :swoon:

Abosolutely. That is the the point I remember clearly about last night, the softness. Gaah, so soft. And to actually have the sensation of holding his hand. Felt so real.
I was in the back of the car (lol why was I there? I wanted to be where Michael was) so I couldn't see to good. But I tell you when I saw his lips I was like I need to peek more. He did have a young face to me too, he had his beautiful curls aswell :wub:, coupla strands over his face.
His eyes, I go crazy over them. They are absolutely beautiful :swoon:

Interesting that post about your weird experience last night. I wonder what that was all about? But thanks for sharing it with us.

CaptainEoLove85 - Aw cool, thanks for sharing your dream.

Yeah I think cats were supposed to protectors too? I know one of their godess' was a lioness-headed being (Sekhmet rings a bell?) who brought around protection to people & healing. (as well as destruction I think).
I think there's that scene in the film The Mummy where they show Imhotep that cat and he freaks out lol and leaves the room in that sand rage thing. I think that's something to do with cats warding off evil or something.
Andd, off on an Ancient Egyptian tangent. Bringing it back to some kind of relevance to MJ then: I love the little Lion cub in RTT vid :wub: so cute.

I was in a courtroom watching one of those depositions Michael faced. (it was funny because the next day I came across the actual Dangerous deposition, which was my first time listening to it.) He was just smiling at the ridiculousness of it all. It was all extortion of course. Then I was in a place with a bunch of waterslides (for some reason I dream about waterslides a lot). I think I was trying to find Michael again, but I kept on going to the same places over and over. There were also all these cats lying around (the cats reminded me of Michael because of how he would often put them in his short films, and also the Egypt connection.)
lol about the waterslides. I have weird things like that too, like symbols or places that come up over and over. Hey, maybe there's a waterpark in the ethereal version Neverland? ;)

Abosolutely. That is the the point I remember clearly about last night, the softness. Gaah, so soft. And to actually have the sensation of holding his hand. Felt so real.
I was in the back of the car (lol why was I there? I wanted to be where Michael was) so I couldn't see to good. But I tell you when I saw his lips I was like I need to peek more. He did have a young face to me too, he had his beautiful curls aswell :wub:, coupla strands over his face.
His eyes, I go crazy over them. They are absolutely beautiful :swoon:
Curls for me as well :)

That's what I'm sayin'. Where is everyone? No vivid MJ dreams for me last night to really speak about. I think there may have been something about him, though. When I woke up I thought I remembered MJ and I getting into small silver-tone minivan? But I couldn't remember more. Also think I heard the name "Elizabeth" being said.

I had a very vivid dream a few nights ago - they were a bunch of RANDOM MJ things put together including music videos, music videos altered, Michael talking to me, Michael doing this and that etc. LOL.

There hasn't been a strong experience but I haven't cried in a week or two so I think that's Michael watching over me and when I prayed the other night, I felt a tingly sensation.

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd be a bit forward and invite myself in :girl_whistle:. First of all I just wanna say that I have read the last 20 or so pages and the love on this thread is incredible. It feels like I'm on a different forum. I don't mean that to sound disrespectful, it can just get pretty heated on some of the threads.

Secondly, this is going back about a week but when I was reading about your meditation it occurred to me that the reason you all seem to have similar experiences but in a few different places may be the universe (or something/someone) telling you that you are all in different places geographically but you come together and share experiences together as one.

Also Mrs Music, I was reading your that you have some songs but can't play guitar. If you would like, I could record guitar for one of your songs and send it on to you. If you are interested, you can pm me, if not, that's perfectly ok. I won't be offended, I promise :) Btw, I hope your first gig goes well for you.

You all seem like very nice people and I hope you don't mind me butting in!

That's what I'm sayin'. Where is everyone? No vivid MJ dreams for me last night to really speak about. I think there may have been something about him, though. When I woke up I thought I remembered MJ and I getting into small silver-tone minivan? But I couldn't remember more. Also think I heard the name "Elizabeth" being said.

Yeah I know, where are the others? I got worried earlier when I couldn't find this thread on the first page lol.

In one of my dreams I had about MJ he began to say Elizabeth..just thought I'd mention.

Zenab - Aw, cool that you felt a tingly sensation. I get that sometimes too :)

WhoAmI - Welcome!! :flowers:
Don't worry about butting in, the more the merrier lol :)
This thread..it's my fave cos I can come here and share dreams, experiences etc and everyone just 'gets' each other. It's really cool.
Maybe when we do the next group meditation, you can join us too?
Welcome again.

@WhoAmI: Welcome!:flowers: Nice to see you here and yeah you're pretty right....it's wonderful to come in here and it's indeed like you're in a totally different place. This thread is keeping me here...let's put it that way. Feel free to join & share your thoughts!

Thanks for the offer to record guitar for a song, that's so cool! Imma have to work on it though, it's like...I have these lyrics and stuff a bit written down and a sort of melody in my head, yet not finished and I can't read/write notes, hehe. Sooo...I was planning on working on it when I have some time, hopefully within one or two weeks. But I'd love to do something like that, definitely! :D

Thanks darlingdear. I'd love to give it a go. I don't know how successful I'd be but it's worth a shot.

I was thinking about the last Bonnie Vent video. I think the difference in this clip compared to others is she sounds angry. It was weird, when I was listening to it I felt like Michael was giving out to me and it made me uncomfortable.
I don't think he would treat people like that, especially knowing how we are feeling and it's because he is gone. He would understand and be caring and gentle. He wouldn't have that angry tone, telling people to move on.

Well that's just my opinion but I just don't believe he would have been harsh like that.

Thanks for the welcome :)

@WhoAmI: Welcome!:flowers: Nice to see you here and yeah you're pretty right....it's wonderful to come in here and it's indeed like you're in a totally different place. This thread is keeping me here...let's put it that way. Feel free to join & share your thoughts!

Thanks for the offer to record guitar for a song, that's so cool! Imma have to work on it though, it's like...I have these lyrics and stuff a bit written down and a sort of melody in my head, yet not finished and I can't read/write notes, hehe. Sooo...I was planning on working on it when I have some time, hopefully within one or two weeks. But I'd love to do something like that, definitely! :D

Thank you for the welcome!

Take your time. There's no rush. When you come up with the finished product, you could record a rough take of your vocals and when I come up with something for it or record what you have in mind for it, you can redo a proper take.

That way you can have the option to put up a youtube video if you're feeling up to it. I know that can be a terrifying thing to do. I had some bad quality band stuff up there but I took most of it down. I have yet to upload an acoustic video though. I'll work up the courage someday!

When is your gig? Are you singing with a band or on your own?

Sorry I feel like I'm after bombarding you! No pressure, really!

Welcome to WhoAmI! :)

Darlingdear -- you heard "Elizabeth" as well? Interesting.

Hey everyone. I just thought I'd be a bit forward and invite myself in :girl_whistle:. First of all I just wanna say that I have read the last 20 or so pages and the love on this thread is incredible. It feels like I'm on a different forum. I don't mean that to sound disrespectful, it can just get pretty heated on some of the threads.

Secondly, this is going back about a week but when I was reading about your meditation it occurred to me that the reason you all seem to have similar experiences but in a few different places may be the universe (or something/someone) telling you that you are all in different places geographically but you come together and share experiences together as one.
Welcome to the thread WhoAmI! We are happy to have you. :) Interesting observation about our group meditation too. Hope you can join in the next one!

Also, I agree about the last video from Bonnie. It felt like there was an angry tone to it...which, I think Michael can be angry where he's at - but this just didn't feel like him. It felt a little bit like a "blow off" too. Like saying "you guys need to move on, I am... and if you need me, don't ask for me...just listen to my music". That was my first impression anyway...I didn't like it.

Guys, I miss Michael so much today. :cry: I've been pretty disconnected to him for awhile...that I haven't felt much. But today, I really really miss him. Every photo just breaks my heart and I feel my soul desperately wanting to reach out to him...to be near him or just to see him smile again. I feel like a part of me is missing today. (sigh)

Hope everyone is doing well. x

Back