Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Good point, I think the same.
Maybe that phrase was just inaccurate from Bonnie, cuz is sound like he pushing us away, which is hard to believe.
Of course, don't want his spirit to be disturbed and stuck in between cuz of us all, wishing him only Peace :yes: and full transition. Amen.
And those who still believe in hoax should move on and accept the fact that he is passed and living there.
Just hope he still be able to keep an eye on us, to keep in touch, from time to time? Michael is such a massive impact on our lives, he know how much he is loved. And now it's looks like the door is ready to be shut before your nose and you have only emptiness around.. That last message from Bonnie made me feel really confused :(
I know what you mean, it confused me too, but Michael made sure that he knew how we felt. I am ready to let him have his peace. Peace that he didn't not have here on earth, that he now has in heaven. My task now is to help other fans with their greif, if I can do that then I know I've done something right that would make Michael happy.:D

Before his passing this was never a problem having dreams of him. But now l dont know what to say.....
I have some problems with it now, too... Something a bit different, hard to reach sometimes. I think it cuz Michael is busy and on different level than he was before...

I'll keep saying it until I turn blue in the face: That' ain't MJ. And Yes, I do believe in the afterlife, cause I am a believer.

Michael Jackson ain't communicating with her. You can take that to the bankrupt bank!

I tried meditating again last night. Started out I saw Michael dancing, wearing his Smooth Criminal outfit in some sort of alley. (I wasn't trying to see Michael or get any specific image btw.) And then I saw the railroad tracks and I was kind of flying along it. It went on and on forever. Endless train tracks going into whiteness. I also saw a glimpse of the train, but never got close enough to it.

I was listening to Bonnie again today and I wish to add something.
I think Bonnie is probably may do just one more channeling. It feels like this one was almost the last. If other mediums are still will do their MJ “readings” it will look fake to me because Michael was not this kind of person who will go from one medium to another and talking nonstop. It just doesn’t make any sense and doesn’t feel right . We all know him as a person and he was not like that.

The last thing he said to his fans trough Bonnie is: “I am moving forward and you have to do the same”.
Probably it means that something is being done on spiritual level (we do not know what) and he wants to move forward and have his time for himself finally and he wants fans to pay attention to their OWN lives more now because it is very important for each person than anything else.
Life is a lesson and everybody has to learn their OWN lesson imo. This is how I see it.
At the same time he says that if fans want to feel close to him they have to listen to his music which is very true too. This is how I understand. It doesn’t sound like he closes the door. The door is always open and the door is in his music but it feels like he wants to rest and he sort of walking away but there is a connection trough his songs.
Probably it sounds sad a bit but it feels to me like it is very true statement.
This is all I can say in addition.

I tried meditating again last night. Started out I saw Michael dancing, wearing his Smooth Criminal outfit in some sort of alley. (I wasn't trying to see Michael or get any specific image btw.) And then I saw the railroad tracks and I was kind of flying along it. It went on and on forever. Endless train tracks going into whiteness. I also saw a glimpse of the train, but never got close enough to it.
That's cool. Another train connection, like mjbunny's dream and my part of our group meditation.

That's cool. Another train connection, like mjbunny's dream and my part of our group meditation.
Yeah, cool!:cheeky:

I sort of had an MJ dream last night. Here's what happened... I know I'd been dreaming beforehand and can't remember what all happened before, but in the last part I was trying to work out a new menu for the MLP website (which was something I planned to work on this weekend for real). So I'm fiddling with this and that and deciding which one and how it should look and then I realize I'm talking with people while doing this. And one of them was... I'm like: :bugeyed.... Michael! I'm thinking, "That's Michael! Michael's here!!!!" And I woke my dumb self up from the excitement! :doh: :lol: It's like I know I'd seen him and been talking with him, but I couldn't actually remember any specifics. I think there may have been a stage or something. Agh. I just know I was totally thrilled when I woke up, like "Awwww... Michael was there!" :wub: And I've seemingly programmed myself with an emergency 'It's-Michael!-Wake-Up-&-Remember-This!' mechanism. It was just the remembering part that didn't work out so well. ;D Then late tonight I've got my headphones turned up and suddenly remember a snippet from the dream... something about playing air guitar with Michael :punk: We were jamming with air guitars, I think. Weird, lolol.

Last edited:
I'm like: :bugeyed.... Michael! I'm thinking, "That's Michael! Michael's here!!!!" And I woke my dumb self up from the excitement :doh::lol: It's like I know I'd seen him and been talking with him, but I couldn't actually remember any specifics. I think there may have been a stage or something. Agh. But I've seemingly programmed myself with an emergency 'It's-Michael!-Wake-Up-&-Remember-This!' mechanism. ;D Then late tonight I've got my headphones turned up and suddenly remember a snippet from the dream... something about playing air guitar with Michael :punk: We were jamming with air guitars, I think. Weird, lolol.
Hah...I'd be annoyed with that kind of mechanism...like, I'd want to wake up and remember after I've played out the scene fully with Michael, but not during! hehe
Awesome about air guitar...:punk: seriously, when you get Michael dreams you get HOOKED UP. Mine are usually either too short or rather uneventful.

Hah...I'd be annoyed with that kind of mechanism...like, I'd want to wake up and remember after I've played out the scene fully with Michael, but not during! hehe
Awesome about air guitar...:punk: seriously, when you get Michael dreams you get HOOKED UP. Mine are usually either too short or rather uneventful.
LOL, but lately I hardly remember a darn thing. Well, except that ho-bag licking his pant leg and shoe, lololol. And tonight...the air guitar part... I've got some music blasting and it was like... wait a minute... didn't I dream about doing this kind of thing last night? YEAH.... wait... yes! I think MJ was there! Right! But darned if I can get the full visual. Yeah, it's like... wake up after the dream. And remember it. Both or just the latter would be great!

Yeah, cool!:cheeky:

I sort of had an MJ dream last night. Here's what happened... I know I'd been dreaming beforehand and can't remember what all happened before, but in the last part I was trying to work out a new menu for the MLP website (which was something I planned to work on this weekend for real). So I'm fiddling with this and that and deciding which one and how it should look and then I realize I'm talking with people while doing this. And one of them was... I'm like: :bugeyed.... Michael! I'm thinking, "That's Michael! Michael's here!!!!" And I woke my dumb self up from the excitement! :doh: :lol: It's like I know I'd seen him and been talking with him, but I couldn't actually remember any specifics. I think there may have been a stage or something. Agh. I just know I was totally thrilled when I woke up, like "Awwww... Michael was there!" :wub: And I've seemingly programmed myself with an emergency 'It's-Michael!-Wake-Up-&-Remember-This!' mechanism. It was just the remembering part that didn't work out so well. ;D Then late tonight I've got my headphones turned up and suddenly remember a snippet from the dream... something about playing air guitar with Michael :punk: We were jamming with air guitars, I think. Weird, lolol.

Cool dream. I tend to wake up at the best parts in these dreams too. Like in the two dreams I had where I hugged him...it seemed like I only had hugged him about 1 or 2 seconds and was so happy from the experience that it woke me up. It's kinda annoying. :doh:

I think Bonnie is probably may do just one more channeling. It feels like this one was almost the last. If other mediums are still will do their MJ “readings” it will look fake to me because Michael was not this kind of person who will go from one medium to another and talking nonstop. It just doesn’t make any sense and doesn’t feel right . We all know him as a person and he was not like that.

The last thing he said to his fans trough Bonnie is: “I am moving forward and you have to do the same”.
Probably it means that something is being done on spiritual level (we do not know what) and he wants to move forward and have his time for himself finally and he wants fans to pay attention to their OWN lives more now because it is very important for each person than anything else.
Life is a lesson and everybody has to learn their OWN lesson imo. This is how I see it.
At the same time he says that if fans want to feel close to him they have to listen to his music which is very true too. This is how I understand. It doesn’t sound like he closes the door. The door is always open and the door is in his music but it feels like he wants to rest and he sort of walking away but there is a connection trough his songs.

you know, Asedora, that's what is strange. If you listen again the others channeled sessions, in the one previous of this one he said something like "I will keep sending you messages through Bonnie.It's only love here, and I can give it to you only if you want".Smething like that.

One thing is clear in that world,from what I've read in books what scientists said, that at the beginning, a spirit can feel tied to Earth and be in denial or confusion. Then, after some time, they understand their new environment and their new state. That means to go forward there, to understand what they do there, how to live there and also, if at the beginning they wanted to live here now they want to be there,because they understand the life there. It can take years or a lifetime for a spirit to go forward and make a life there. It's exactly like here. Like child who learns to live.They learn too. Also, the personality doesn't change. It remains with you there. So Michael is the same Michael now too. Same way of thinking, passions and personality. I have in mind Michael saying "I love life, I want to live forever" and I am sure he will always want to keep contact with the ones that always will support him(like the fans).

I tell you, it's something strange about Bonnie's messages lately. Make me wonder a lot.Or, of course, the message he sends is not tottaly and completely word by word. Mediums, the greatest mediums, have at their best 70% accuracy of the messages received.

You know, after all this “I’m moving forward and you have to do the same” thing, that I just read yesterday I though it made sense. The thing is, all night and all morning I was thinking and wishing “God, I just want to stop feeling this way; I wish I could stop loving him to let him be and go on with my life. I’m gonna start listening to other music and videos, even though it’s hard. It’s sort of like when you love someone and that person doesn’t feel the same so I have to get over him” etc. When I was worrying about that I heard in the radio this song:

I Love You More” by the Beloved.

there's something i just can't describe
something controlling me deep inside
whenever i start to feel this way

i just can't think of the words to say
every now and again when i'm feeling sad
oh, i think of you and it makes me glad all over, glad as can be
and that's when i remember just what you mean to me

i love you more than you could know
it's just sometimes it doesn't show
oh, but don't play, don't play
don't you play with my heart this way
and don't say, don't say that you feel any other way

it's times when i can't get to sleep at night
that's when i wish i could hold you tight
but if you were here right now with me
i'd tell you for sure what you mean to me

oh, but don't play, don't play
don't you play with my heart this way
and don't say, don't say that you feel any other way
(i love you)
i love you more than you could know.

I don’t know if I’m looking further for signs or something but that just made me feel better.:angel:

I agree with most of this too. I think that Michael meant a few things, I think he meant as in stop grieving as well and I think he also meant that he is adjusting well. I believe that he'll always watch over us but he's just tellling us not to expect too much.

I love you Michael.:wub:

Yay, I saw MJ in a dream last night! :) Although the dream was quite strange....

I was in Los Angeles. Michael was somehow 'back', but still technically not. The LAPD had been conducting some kind of investigation and were about to announce their first 'posthumous verdict'. They had charged Michael with something after he died, tried him and possibly convicted him. It was like WTF? :bugeyed I can't wrap my mind around what this alleged crime was... something weird that had to do with money. They basically had said outright: "We couldn't take him down back in '93 or 2005, so we had to get him on something!"

So I was waiting at a little LAPD office where the press conference was supposed to be. There were rumors that MJ would show up. The dream went on with other issues, but eventually I had to go to another large office complex where it would take place outside in the back. Crowds were starting to gather. Some officials made their way to a long table with microphones. I couldn't see very well from where I was. I had my phone cam on, recording everything over the top of people's heads. They announced that they'd decided he was guilty. The press loved it. They all smiled. :evil: At that point... I heard loving shrieks from the end of the drive... omg...

I looked and saw Michael arriving with heavy security. He was wearing a black and silver outfit like in the HIStory promo. I was still quite a distance away, but I saw him clearly. I waved and he waved at me and others. He (or someone speaking for him?) then announced some kind of 'comeback' plan (movie? concerts? don't know). There was a video shown on a large screen. It featured him in a subway or parking garage setting wearing various outfits and talking very close to the camera lens. The camera kept cutting from one pose to another as he moved around this set. He was making all these exaggerated dance poses, looking very closely into the camera. Ok, it was a tad goofy, actually.:lol: But I don't think anyone minded. He looked very much like he had in that amazing gold-light-eyes dream, like Dangerous era, but thinner face (?) and more delicate features somehow. I also saw several obvious scars on his face, which was odd. But he had this... power, this command. You could feel it coming through even from the video. Like the LAPD would just shrink in his presence :punk:

Then he was leaving down the main drive in a convertible (open top) car with all the security guys. I ran as fast as I could, but couldn't catch up, so it was all from a distance. Then I woke up from this dream for a second, thought about it, then went back to sleep determined to see him closer, lol. It worked, but it's very fuzzy. I believe I made it to where the car was on the drive. I was yelling, "Michael!" (lolol - what else?) and he had them stop the car for a moment for the few of us who'd caught up. I ran up to the car and he sort of half hugged me, leaning over the edge. Like a moron, nothing important to say came to my mind. :rolleyes2: I did manage to get out the words, "I love you. We all love you. And we all believe in you." He said thank you near my ear (uh :swoon:). I didn't really see him much in this second dream, though, so it's kind of a fuzzy memory. It was just so nice to have dreamt of him in a 'real'-like way again :yes:

I was thinking and wishing “God, I just want to stop feeling this way; I wish I could stop loving him to let him be and go on with my life. I’m gonna start listening to other music and videos, even though it’s hard. It’s sort of like when you love someone and that person doesn’t feel the same so I have to get over him” etc. When I was worrying about that I heard in the radio this song:
Aw that's so sweet. I love it when things like this happen. Signs through song. :angel: None of us need to stop loving him. Ever. No matter how he presses on in his new life on the other side, love is love...it is always appreciated. And I think he will always love us back.

mjbunny said:
I did manage to get out the words, "I love you. We all love you. And we all believe in you." He said thank you near my ear (uh :swoon:)
Interesting dream! I particularly love this part. :wub: Overall, do you think the dream was just weird brain play or do you think it was symbolism for anything? It got me thinking for a minute anyway, about the physical and spiritual world merging. Merging in the sense that they not only perceive us but we perceive all of them too...that the whole world acknowledges this reality. Do you think it would ever happen? I mean, I don't know if that would defeat the purpose of those of us living life here in physical form. Maybe it would. Hmm...interesting thought anyway. Then it would really be like a "comeback" for all people we've missed. Right now death is the only way.

You know, after all this “I’m moving forward and you have to do the same” thing, that I just read yesterday I though it made sense. The thing is, all night and all morning I was thinking and wishing “God, I just want to stop feeling this way; I wish I could stop loving him to let him be and go on with my life. I’m gonna start listening to other music and videos, even though it’s hard. It’s sort of like when you love someone and that person doesn’t feel the same so I have to get over him” etc. When I was worrying about that I heard in the radio this song:

I don’t know if I’m looking further for signs or something but that just made me feel better.:angel:

Oh wow.. I almost shed a tear reading the lyrics and your experience .. :cry: We LOVE you , Michael :heart:

Interesting dream! I particularly love this part. :wub: Overall, do you think the dream was just weird brain play or do you think it was symbolism for anything? It got me thinking for a minute anyway, about the physical and spiritual world merging. Merging in the sense that they not only perceive us but we perceive all of them too...that the whole world acknowledges this reality. Do you think it would ever happen? I mean, I don't know if that would defeat the purpose of those of us living life here in physical form. Maybe it would. Hmm...interesting thought anyway. Then it would really be like a "comeback" for all people we've missed. Right now death is the only way.
Hmmm, interesting. I've thought a lot about the 'defeating the purpose' idea. We come to live a life here and now with near total amnesia of who we are and why we've come. Many people throughout history have put a vast amount of effort into trying to be more spiritual. Teachers/gurus tell us to. We're told to realize we're all one, that we're spirits here for a short time working on our issues, death isn't the end, meditate, feel God, etc. And yet at the same time we hear that we've come here with no awareness so that we'll actually work on the stupid physical crap. "There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." If you move closer to knowing the path, is that a detriment then? Or is that what you were supposed to do? Are you walking it by knowing it? I think it's the latter. Or both, depending on the lifetime. It's a tough juggling act between the physical and the spiritual. Maybe when we can successfully integrate the two and keep them in balance, that's when we're really moving to the next level. But of course, everything before that point is part of the learning process, so just as valid and important. :scratch:

I don't really know about the dream. I mean, what were they finding him 'guilty' of? Just a symbol for the ongoing desire to talk smack about him? Or a sign that the LAPD isn't going to press charges against Murray (seemingly quite unlikely, thank God), blaming Michael for the situation? Or that a trial will go that direction, like "he asked for it", so it's not Murray's fault?

Sorry I'm a bit late but wow, so many of you got such an amazing experience during the group meditation, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Loved reading everyone's feelings. I wish my experience had been as "vivid" as yours! Like I said earlier, I had a hard time focusing... I think I need to improve my meditation "skills" lol I probably need to practice on my own. Can't wait 'til the next group meditation, though :)

And FunkeyJay, how absolutely incredible is it that you saw Mrs Music kissing Michael while she was experiencing it during the meditation! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

And several of you saw a cafeteria. Wow, very interesting!

I'm honestly amazed at all the similarities between everyone's experiences. This is absolutely fascinating.

Oh and Mrs Music, about the 2034 thing, wow, must have freaked you out a little... Hope you're not thinking about it too much. You know it probably doesn't mean a thing, girl :hug:

If we keep practicing, maybe in like 5 years we'll be able to have full conversations 'over there' and remember it word for word, lolol.

Haha, that would be the coolest thing EVER! :D

Then he was leaving down the main drive in a convertible (open top) car with all the security guys. I ran as fast as I could, but couldn't catch up, so it was all from a distance. Then I woke up from this dream for a second, thought about it, then went back to sleep determined to see him closer, lol. It worked, but it's very fuzzy. I believe I made it to where the car was on the drive. I was yelling, "Michael!" (lolol - what else?) and he had them stop the car for a moment for the few of us who'd caught up. I ran up to the car and he sort of half hugged me, leaning over the edge. Like a moron, nothing important to say came to my mind. :rolleyes2: I did manage to get out the words, "I love you. We all love you. And we all believe in you." He said thank you near my ear (uh :swoon:). I didn't really see him much in this second dream, though, so it's kind of a fuzzy memory. It was just so nice to have dreamt of him in a 'real'-like way again :yes:

Very interesting dream, mjbunny! Thanks for sharing, girl :) And you told him the most important things! ;)

*sigh* Imagining him coming and walking with this command, this power like you said, makes me miss him soooo freakin' much :( I've been feeling so emotional lately, I feel like I'm in this big black hole and there's no way out, ugh. Oh God, I miss his LIGHT. :( Anyway, sorry for rambling. Bad day lol ;)

Love you guys so much!!! Thank you so much for being here, this thread means a lot to me, it really does. :heart:

Last edited:
hey everybody :)

Thanks to everyone sharing their opinion on the new Bonnie video. I like seeing what other people think too, so it's interesting to see what you all think about it :)

lucilla - wow, take that as a sign maybe? Beautiful lyrics to that song, thanks for posting.

mjbunny - interesting dream, thanks for sharing with us. I'm gonna go back in a sec and read the post you made about like symbolism in that dream etc.

twinklEE - it's hard isn't it :cry:
:hug: to you.

As for me, nothing to report actually. Been practicing meditation today, just so I can keep improving, ready for the next group meditation :)

Hope everyone is well
Sending L.O.V.E. to you all
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hmmm, interesting. I've thought a lot about the 'defeating the purpose' idea. We come to live a life here and now with near total amnesia of who we are and why we've come. Many people throughout history have put a vast amount of effort into trying to be more spiritual. Teachers/gurus tell us to. We're told to realize we're all one, that we're spirits here for a short time working on our issues, death isn't the end, meditate, feel God, etc. And yet at the same time we hear that we've come here with no awareness so that we'll actually work on the stupid physical crap. "There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." If you move closer to knowing the path, is that a detriment then? Or is that what you were supposed to do? Are you walking it by knowing it? I think it's the latter. Or both, depending on the lifetime. It's a tough juggling act between the physical and the spiritual. Maybe when we can successfully integrate the two and keep them in balance, that's when we're really moving to the next level. But of course, everything before that point is part of the learning process, so just as valid and important. :scratch:
I got a bit of a brain jam reading all that. lol. When I really get thinking deep into this stuff I just start to confuse myself. I love that quote though...and I do think therein lies the key. Sometimes I spend more time questioning life than just living it. Yet, I feel like if I knew better I could live better. Which brings me to the other point I bolded that you said...about successfully integrating both knowledge and action in balance. I guess ultimately you have to learn and experience things that takes you further one step at a time. You can't just know it all, all of the sudden, otherwise you would miss out on important lessons along the way. But when thinking about merging both the spiritual world with the conscious physical world - does that have to mean revealing all the "secrets" to life? I mean as far as we know now, we're just as clueless on the other side as we are here. lol. I mean in that it's still a learning and growing process there just like it is here. It doesn't seem that when you die you suddenly remember all that you knew before...but rather you're the same person you were here and you just keep living and growing and progressing. So looking at it that way - maybe it wouldn't be so detrimental to get to a point where both worlds merge? :scratch:Bah, I'm going too far with this maybe. Geez, it's like I start getting on a wave of thoughts about this stuff until all the sudden my brain just stops and none of it makes sense anymore. lol.

The dream I had with the golden-lighted eyes last year was like that too, though. Michael had come back from the dead, basically, and was doing the O2 shows in a much larger venue. The level of emotion when seeing him was off the scale then, you know. I like the idea of a merging of the two worlds. For years now I've wondered about that and the end of the Mayan calendar.
Interesting. Maybe the end of the Mayan calendar with bring this...I mean, that the "spiritual revolution" will be the beginning of the world recognition and openness to the other side. So in a way it will be like merging both worlds.

At one point I remember an elevated train/monorail system. And symbols (like written/drawn) at the "end" of the movie, which I saw twice, that just sort of floated there in the air. They were supposed to be the key, the riddle. Gee, wish I could REMEMBER them. Agh! I know one was a heart shape. There were others, though, like mystical symbols. Oh, I think one was an ankh. I didn't really see the others long enough to identify them, I don't think. :doh:
Interesting. Cryptic. Those symbols are floating around your subconscious somewhere!...hope they come up for you again...just to further figure them out.

Kira said:
I've been feeling so emotional lately, I feel like I'm in this big black hole and there's no way out, ugh. Oh God, I miss his LIGHT.
Aw girl, I've been in that space for awhile now...I finally feel like I'm coming out. Hang in there. :better:

Yay, I saw MJ in a dream last night! :) Although the dream was quite strange....
Oh very interesting dream, mjbunny! It's strange to think how people can actually do these kind of things to him now...judge him, say words in his name, do things in his name....it's so utterly sad to realize that everyone can make stories up etc. to get his name down and it's scary to think of how people with bad intentions could destroy the whole thought of everything he worked for here. Thank GOD we have the fans and admirers etc., but still it's very strange to realize he won't be here to defend himself, you know?:mello:

Quite cool that you DID saw him defending himself after his death....coming back on that merging physical and spiritual world - makes you wonder how things like that could turn out in the future. Hmmmm.

Sorry I'm a bit late but wow, so many of you got such an amazing experience during the group meditation, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Loved reading everyone's feelings. I wish my experience had been as "vivid" as yours! Like I said earlier, I had a hard time focusing... I think I need to improve my meditation "skills" lol I probably need to practice on my own. Can't wait 'til the next group meditation, though :)

And FunkeyJay, how absolutely incredible is it that you saw Mrs Music kissing Michael while she was experiencing it during the meditation! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

And several of you saw a cafeteria. Wow, very interesting!

I'm honestly amazed at all the similarities between everyone's experiences. This is absolutely fascinating.

Oh and Mrs Music, about the 2034 thing, wow, must have freaked you out a little... Hope you're not thinking about it too much. You know it probably doesn't mean a thing, girl :hug:
*sigh* Imagining him coming and walking with this command, this power like you said, makes me miss him soooo freakin' much :( I've been feeling so emotional lately, I feel like I'm in this big black hole and there's no way out, ugh. Oh God, I miss his LIGHT. :( Anyway, sorry for rambling. Bad day lol ;)

Love you guys so much!!! Thank you so much for being here, this thread means a lot to me, it really does. :heart:
Aww Kira hun, know what you mean....don't forget we all miss him and that we're always there for each other no matter what. We can feel him anywhere if we want too...his 'existence' is now on another level but perhaps a better level to communicate and feel him even more. But I know there aren't 'right words' to comfort you, wouldn't work for me that well either. I'm sure you'll get more next time you're participating with the meditation, just keep the faith. Hope you feel better soon - ever need a talk? Just pm me. :huggy:

And yeah, I didn't really thought about it much further...I just felt numb thinking of how that 2034 came up out of the blue.:scratch:
But I just 'leave it be', as you said it could've meant nothing and just've been my overimagination, haha.

Thanks for sharing; those lyrics are beautiful.
I just wanted to say one thing. I don't think we have to stop LOVING him in order to move on. I know everyone has to deal with this in their own way, but I know for me, my love and appreication for Michael deepens as time goes by, and I feel like I'm growing because of that, and learning from him. I think it's about finding a way to live our own lives and not let the pain or sadness overtake us. And I don't think that I have to stop loving him in order to do that. Just a thought. *hugs*

I just wanted to quote this because it struck a chord with me. I think about this a lot too; it's like a contradiction that we have to almost shut off that higher part of ourselves in order to learn things in this life, but then spend this life trying to reconnect with that....it confuses me too. I don't have any answers...but it helps knowing that other people feel the same way.

I was in Los Angeles. Michael was somehow 'back', but still technically not. The LAPD had been conducting some kind of investigation and were about to announce their first 'posthumous verdict'. They had charged Michael with something after he died, tried him and possibly convicted him. It was like WTF? :bugeyed I can't wrap my mind around what this alleged crime was... something weird that had to do with money. They basically had said outright: "We couldn't take him down back in '93 or 2005, so we had to get him on something!"

So I was waiting at a little LAPD office where the press conference was supposed to be. There were rumors that MJ would show up. The dream went on with other issues, but eventually I had to go to another large office complex where it would take place outside in the back. Crowds were starting to gather. Some officials made their way to a long table with microphones. I couldn't see very well from where I was. I had my phone cam on, recording everything over the top of people's heads. They announced that they'd decided he was guilty. The press loved it. They all smiled. :evil: At that point... I heard loving shrieks from the end of the drive... omg...

I looked and saw Michael arriving with heavy security. He was wearing a black and silver outfit like in the HIStory promo. I was still quite a distance away, but I saw him clearly. I waved and he waved at me and others. He (or someone speaking for him?) then announced some kind of 'comeback' plan (movie? concerts? don't know). There was a video shown on a large screen. It featured him in a subway or parking garage setting wearing various outfits and talking very close to the camera lens. The camera kept cutting from one pose to another as he moved around this set. He was making all these exaggerated dance poses, looking very closely into the camera. Ok, it was a tad goofy, actually.:lol: But I don't think anyone minded. He looked very much like he had in that amazing gold-light-eyes dream, like Dangerous era, but thinner face (?) and more delicate features somehow. I also saw several obvious scars on his face, which was odd. But he had this... power, this command. You could feel it coming through even from the video. Like the LAPD would just shrink in his presence :punk:

WOW.

This is sort of like a flashback to me. Flashback to the trial. The verdict of "guilty" means -to me- that although he was aquitted, he was treated like he was guilty and it was all because of that trial which was all based on MONEY and racism. And the bit that you told him, that makes me think of how we supported him during the trial.

OR

It could mean that we will always be there for him regardless (true, either way)

OR

A reflection of what would happen if the Dr.Murray thing went to trial? MJ will be made to look like the guilty one and Murray will get away with it? Sigh.

Last edited:

Wow, that was deep! See that's why I love this thread so much. It's not just about "psychics channeling Michael" (;)), it's so much deeper than that. We touch on so many spiritual and self-growth aspects here. I hereby declare that this thread is good for the soul! :D

I just wanted to say one thing. I don't think we have to stop LOVING him in order to move on. I know everyone has to deal with this in their own way, but I know for me, my love and appreication for Michael deepens as time goes by, and I feel like I'm growing because of that, and learning from him. I think it's about finding a way to live our own lives and not let the pain or sadness overtake us. And I don't think that I have to stop loving him in order to do that. Just a thought. *hugs*

Well said, Neeve! Couldn't agree more. :)

Sometimes I spend more time questioning life than just living it.

This is SO me, too. My biggest problem is that I'm never satisfied and always feel like I'm wasting this life I was given... Right now it's like, what's the point of having a 9 to 5 job that bores me to death? Is that what life's all about? Am I "condemned" to that? I mean I'm certainly not better than anyone else so why should I wish for something else but I don't know... I think we all have this need to feel like we're growing, to feel like we're contributing something worthy to society and I don't think life's worth living if you're not doing anything worthy with it (duh! lol). I know it's up to us to do things differently and "make a change" but sometimes it can feel like everything is stifling you and preventing you from fulfilling your potential... Or maybe those are just excuses. Or maybe, maybe I'm just scared of finally becoming an adult (hmm, I'm 29, about time LOL) with a real job who's given up on her dreams... I don't wanna become that person. I still wanna be this big kid with dreams in her head (*feels like singing Michael's song "Dreamer"*:D). But I also gotta work LOL I know both things aren't incompatible though, thankfully ;)

I think we just need and want more spirituality in our lives and to know that we're here for something and that we're trying to make a difference instead of just going through the motions... But having that constant need can be devastating too cause if it's not fulfilled, then you may feel like you're not worth anything, like you don't deserve to be here. And that's kinda where I'm at (don't you guys worry about me though, I'm not suicidal or anything ;))... So it's all about finding the right balance between the "mundane" stuff and the spiritual stuff we need in order to feel complete.

Geez sorry, that was a lot of rambling lol Not sure I made any sense here lol

*edit* I just thought about something. Maybe I'm

Aw girl, I've been in that space for awhile now...I finally feel like I'm coming out. Hang in there. :better:

Aww thanks hun' that was really sweet :hug:

Aww Kira hun, know what you mean....don't forget we all miss him and that we're always there for each other no matter what. We can feel him anywhere if we want too...his 'existence' is now on another level but perhaps a better level to communicate and feel him even more. But I know there aren't 'right words' to comfort you, wouldn't work for me that well either. I'm sure you'll get more next time you're participating with the meditation, just keep the faith. Hope you feel better soon - ever need a talk? Just pm me. :huggy:

Awww girl you're such a sweetheart, thank you so much for your kind words & support, means a lot to me :hug:

Thank you so much girls, love ya!! :heart:

Last edited:
This is SO me, too. My biggest problem is that I'm never satisfied and always feel like I'm wasting this life I was given... Right now it's like, what's the point of having a 9 to 5 job that bores me to death? Is that what life's all about? Am I "condemned" to that? I mean I'm certainly not better than anyone else so why should I wish for something else but I don't know... I think we all have this need to feel like we're growing, to feel like we're contributing something worthy to society and I don't think life's worth living if you're not doing anything worthy with it (duh! lol). I know it's up to us to do things differently and "make a change" but sometimes it can feel like everything is stifling you and preventing you from fulfilling your potential... Or maybe those are just excuses.

I think we just need and want more spirituality in our lives and to know that we're here for something and that we're trying to make a difference instead of just going through the motions... But having that constant need can be devastating too cause if it's not fulfilled, then you feel like you're not worth anything, that you don't deserve to be here. And that's kinda where I'm at (don't you guys worry about me though, I'm not suicidal or anything ;))... So it's all about finding the right balance between the "mundane" stuff and the spiritual stuff we need in order to feel complete.
I soooooooooo feel ya! I'm exactly like that too and it's driving me nuts often. Just thinking of people that are able to be satisfied with the normal life, the 9 to 5 life....ooh makes me shiver, I could never do that. Then again everything is working against me and I'm getting all mad if something's not working out the way I want it. My feelings to 'make that change' and to BE something are alllllways haunting me around, haha. I've known my purpose from the day I was born and will live to get there until the day I die.
Michael taught me a lot in that ('stop existing and start living'/'there must be more to life than this' etc.) and I'm very very ambitious.
It's hard 'cuz yeah in this life people will try to break you and standing out causes jealousy of others and stuff as well.
But hey....it's still WAY better than being normal like 90% of us people does! ;D

I'm sorry you feel a bit defeated though, I know that feeling..it can get you down and makes you feel unworthy....but rememer it will always pass. Everything happens for a reason and in the end you'll find the ultimate balance through it all and can be very proud of yourself.
LOL I could talk about being this type of person for hours, but anyway - hang on girl! :huggy:

I had bit of an mj dream last night but he wasnt like really in it though. I was like oustside somewhere and it was dark. The sky was dark but i could see sparks of green and i think purple in the sky and i was calling out for michael. I was saying "michael please if u can hear me let me know somehow" , i remember just wanting to feel his presence. I remeber like holding my arms together and just i guess showing him how i needed his touch. But i dont think he came to me though

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing; those lyrics are beautiful.

I feel and I think the same way. That was just a moment of anger against myself and this whole situation.
Because I would never ever be able to stop loving him, even if I try with all of my strength. :wub:

I soooooooooo feel ya! I'm exactly like that too and it's driving me nuts often. Just thinking of people that are able to be satisfied with the normal life, the 9 to 5 life....ooh makes me shiver, I could never do that. Then again everything is working against me and I'm getting all mad if something's not working out the way I want it. My feelings to 'make that change' and to BE something are alllllways haunting me around, haha. I've known my purpose from the day I was born and will live to get there until the day I die.
Michael taught me a lot in that ('stop existing and start living'/'there must be more to life than this' etc.) and I'm very very ambitious.
It's hard 'cuz yeah in this life people will try to break you and standing out causes jealousy of others and stuff as well.
But hey....it's still WAY better than being normal like 90% of us people does! ;D

I'm sorry you feel a bit defeated though, I know that feeling..it can get you down and makes you feel unworthy....but rememer it will always pass. Everything happens for a reason and in the end you'll find the ultimate balance through it all and can be very proud of yourself.
LOL I could talk about being this type of person for hours, but anyway - hang on girl! :huggy:

I've already decided the 9 to 5 life is not for me either. I think everyone has that need to strive for something better. Humans are conditioned to do the best and want to be the best. But we're not perfect. There's always room for improvement and there always will be. I think there's always something to reach for because imagine if there wasn't. We wouldn't make any progress. If we had all that we wanted, then what left is there to do?

I think I also agree that the learning process doesn't stop when you enter the afterlife. I think the afterlife probably gets idealized (eg. you get everything you ever wanted when you're there.) But I kind of doubt it's anything like that. An afterlife like that wouldn't be very rich and fulfilling IMO. But I guess it is human to always have those needs. The glass will never ever be full as long as there is desire. Imagine not having the "want" of something at all. I don't know if that feeling disappears after death, but it's interesting to think about.

Back