Merged: Psychics channel Michael

lol yeah mine would think that too...I just don't tell him..he doesn't even know I post on here ;) he wouldn't understand *sigh*

Hey everyone!

I'm soooo behind on everybody's posts, again!!! This thread has been so active, which is great!!

I've been feeling pretty meh lately... 2010 is not off to a good start for me lol I just gotta reorganize a lot of things in my life and just, well, try to find my way... To be honest, I'm feeling completely lost & useless these days. But oh well, it'll get better, hopefully...

Anyway, just wanted to say you can count me in for the meditation tomorrow! :) So it's at 11 PM Central European Time, right? Well if it's the same time as the Major Love Prayer then 11 PM it is ;) Really looking forward to it!

BTW thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, there's some pretty amazing stuff!!

mjbunny, your dream about the socks & the licking, LMFAO!!! That was huge!!! :hysterical:

Mrs. Music said:
Even after half a year.....it's still awkward to think I have a lifetime ahead without him really physically around.....that's soooo odd.

Oh God, I sooo know what you mean too... I still can't wrap my head around that idea. Ugh, can't stand it. :( And to think it's already been "half a year" indeed... Hard to believe it, really.

Thanks guys for the link to Bonnie's new vid. I'm with you all on this one, something doesn't feel quite right. She spends wayyy too much time talking about other psychics in her latest vids. I doubt Michael would "waste" his precious time talking pretty much only about how other psychics shouldn't be trusted. Oh well. *sigh*

Anyway, see you guys tomorrow!!! Love you all!! :hug:

I've been feeling pretty meh lately... 2010 is not off to a good start for me lol I just gotta reorganize a lot of things in my life and just, well, try to find my way... To be honest, I'm feeling completely lost & useless these days. But oh well, it'll get better, hopefully...
I completely feel you on all of this. Same for me. (sigh)

Looking forward to the group meditation tomorrow though!
Much love all around :group:

Hey guys...just wanted to also say that I just posted that song I talked about awhile back...that I felt inspired with and wrote about Michael. It's interesting too, not only how the song came to me one night but how every time I seem to bring it up I get that shaky energy thing rush through my legs that I also mentioned before. When I was making the post about the song my legs started to do that.

Anyway, I'd love for you guys to listen and tell me what you think! It's a super rough recording...gah. I realized it's gonna take forever for me to get it recorded how I want in the studio so I just figured I'd get this version out... I really wanted it out already.
The post is here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85104

Hey guys...just wanted to also say that I just posted that song I talked about awhile back...that I felt inspired with and wrote about Michael. It's interesting too, not only how the song came to me one night but how every time I seem to bring it up I get that shaky energy thing rush through my legs that I also mentioned before. When I was making the post about the song my legs started to do that.

Anyway, I'd love for you guys to listen and tell me what you think! It's a super rough recording...gah. I realized it's gonna take forever for me to get it recorded how I want in the studio so I just figured I'd get this version out... I really wanted it out already.

Amy, I LOVE it and I LOVE your voice ! You're very talented! When I grow up I want to be like you :angel:

Awww...so adorable Amy, love the song and good lyrics! :) I've been writing songs/poems lately as well, about Michael, and I also sing but can't play guitar or anything and I'm so afraid to just put a vid or recording out there. Too shy for that, right now. :blush:
Already overcome my fear a bit to sing in front of other people and actually...having my first 'real gig' next week, haha! Eek!
Seems like such big steps I still need to take, but I'll get there...Michael('s death) only made me want to do this more.
So good for you! Keep it up, gurl!

Last edited:

Wow, Amy, that was absolutely beautiful!! Seriously, brought tears to my eyes. The lyrics really touched me. And you've got such a beautiful voice!! Keep it up!! Everything just fell into place. Truly beautiful and fitting. Thank you so much!

BTW I know you haven't been feeling too good lately but girl, I just wanted to tell you, look how talented you are! You've got a beautiful voice, you've got charisma, you can write... I believe you'll be able to achieve anything you want in life. Believe in yourself girl, really!! :hug:

Not to mention I wish I looked half as good as you do, lol! Seriously, you got so much going on for yourself, you don't realize it :)

Already overcome my fear a bit to sing in front of other people and actually...having my first 'real gig' next week, haha! Eek!
Seems like such big steps I still need to take, but I'll get there...Michael('s death) only made me want to do this more.

Ooooh that's so great, Mrs Music!! Good for you!! And best of luck for your gig :) Please let us know how it went! No doubt you'll kick ass! ;)

Wow, so many stars in the making here, awesome :D

Last edited:

Wow Amy!You have a gift there :) What a beautiful voice ! And the lyrics great too !

darlingdear and mjbunny: Great tips ! Thanks for that :D

Looking forward to the meditation today :hug:

Tinkerbell2 said:
Amy, I LOVE it and I LOVE your voice ! You're very talented! When I grow up I want to be like you
Aw gee, thank you girl!

Mrs. Music said:
Awww...so adorable Amy, love the song and good lyrics! I've been writing songs/poems lately as well, about Michael, and I also sing but can't play guitar or anything and I'm so afraid to just put a vid or recording out there. Too shy for that, right now.
Thank you Bianca! And wow...your first gig next week? That's so cool, good luck! God I'd be so nervous...I'm much too shy for that kind of thing right now. I mean it's different posting videos on YouTube...'cause you're just singing in front of a camera, and you can do as many takes as you need. But a live gig...I couldn't do. I don't really think I'm THAT good of a singer to do that kind of thing either...so YouTube is just fine for me. lol.

Kira said:
Wow, Amy, that was absolutely beautiful!! Seriously, brought tears to my eyes. The lyrics really touched me. And you've got such a beautiful voice!! Keep it up!! Everything just fell into place. Truly beautiful and fitting. Thank you so much!

BTW I know you haven't been feeling too good lately but girl, I just wanted to tell you, look how talented you are! You've got a beautiful voice, you've got charisma, you can write... I believe you'll be able to achieve anything you want in life. Believe in yourself girl, really!!

Not to mention I wish I looked half as good as you do, lol! Seriously, you got so much going on for yourself, you don't realize it
Aw Kira...how sweet are you! Thank you so much for such wonderful compliments...that really made my morning. Thank you! :huggy:

Flor said:
Wow Amy!You have a gift there What a beautiful voice ! And the lyrics great too !
Thanks dahling!

I'm really glad you guys like the song. :) Looking forward to the group meditation today...that's just the kind of thing I need.

Oh! and I had a dream about Michael last night! Or rather, early this morning. Anyway, I was dreaming that I was leaving a voice message on my phone for Michael. It was kind of like a "fan mail" thing...but on the phone. Anyway, not long after I left the message, Michael himself called me back thanking me for it! It was the most wonderful feeling hearing his voice on the other end of the line, and I just kept thinking what an incredibly caring and loving person he is...to PERSONALLY answer his fans like that. :heart: After waking up...I realize this was totally an example of how we ask for him now, or send him messages through prayer, and that yes he does receive them and yes he comes to us personally. I think the dream may have actually been real too, like it wasn't just me dreaming about him on the phone but he really was there in the dream.

I'm SO happy to have gotten this. Before I went to bed, (as I almost always do...) I asked my guides to let me dream of something that would give me insight or answers to something I needed. And there ya have it.

Ooooh that's so great, Mrs Music!! Good for you!! And best of luck for your gig :) Please let us know how it went! No doubt you'll kick ass! ;)

Wow, so many stars in the making here, awesome :D
Aww thanks Kira! I'm gonna need that, hahah. Hope I'll do fine...it's not much really but still...first gig ever so yeah, eek! :lol:
Let u guys know!

Thank you Bianca! And wow...your first gig next week? That's so cool, good luck! God I'd be so nervous...I'm much too shy for that kind of thing right now. I mean it's different posting videos on YouTube...'cause you're just singing in front of a camera, and you can do as many takes as you need. But a live gig...I couldn't do. I don't really think I'm THAT good of a singer to do that kind of thing either...so YouTube is just fine for me. lol.

Oh! and I had a dream about Michael last night! Or rather, early this morning. Anyway, I was dreaming that I was leaving a voice message on my phone for Michael. It was kind of like a "fan mail" thing...but on the phone. Anyway, not long after I left the message, Michael himself called me back thanking me for it! It was the most wonderful feeling hearing his voice on the other end of the line, and I just kept thinking what an incredibly caring and loving person he is...to PERSONALLY answer his fans like that. :heart: After waking up...I realize this was totally an example of how we ask for him now, or send him messages through prayer, and that yes he does receive them and yes he comes to us personally. I think the dream may have actually been real too, like it wasn't just me dreaming about him on the phone but he really was there in the dream.

I'm SO happy to have gotten this. Before I went to bed, (as I almost always do...) I asked my guides to let me dream of something that would give me insight or answers to something I needed. And there ya have it.
Ooh me too, but luckily it's with more people around me so that's comforting. I (think I) love being on stage but for just a few people freaks me out! :swoon: So rather stand in front of a lot people than just a hand full, haha. It's more like that personal confrontation what you have then...same sort of thing you get when placing a vid on YouTube..you're gonna get comments very directly and that's what's making me scared to do so.:scratch:
Ah well, I think once I'm up there on stage and the music starting etc...it'll work out and I'll be feeling it!
But yeah..hope I do it right! Thanks!

Don't say you're not having a good voice to do sth like that, silly girl, you're awesome! :punk:

And very interesting dream.....doesn't dreaming about a phone has some sort of meaning for having contact? Used to have dreams a lot about calling and a phone too, tried to search what that might mean....found out a lot of info that it could've been having spiritual contact with that person. Hmm!

Woo, just read through the new posts in this thread.
amy, your voice is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) & cool dream! To hear his voice like that :wub:

I fell asleep in the car today and I swear Michael was in my "dream". I use speech marks cos I wasn't really asleep long enough for it to be actual sleep :lol:, just like a dozing state, but I swear I saw Michael. He was wearing his usual red shirt, black trousers and a fedora. He had his fedora down, so I couldn't see his eyes. Then it flashed to that scene of him dancing in TII, with the black blazer on, practicing TWYMMF with the keyboard. It's a shame he didn't say anything. I tried to remember if he had said anything but only could remember I saw him.

Can't wait for the meditation later on :angel: :heart:

I had a dream with Michael in last night. It was completely random though. :lol: All I can remember is that I was one of those follower fans, and I was new to the others and I was really worried they wouldn't like me. :lol: Anyway, the other fans took me to meet Michael at what looked like Neverland, but I don't think it was. :scratch: I remember he looked like he did in TII. After, one of them said to me, don't worry, he really likes you. I was so relieved to hear that. :lol: So yeah, totally random. :mello::lol:

...YouTube..you're gonna get comments very directly and that's what's making me scared to do so.:scratch:
I know what you mean...I was nervous posting my first vid on YouTube because as I've surfed around there I've seen so many people leave rude comments on vids for no reason. But I figure I'm not gonna let any negative people ruin it for me...and I'm tough, so I just post what I want to!

Ah well, I think once I'm up there on stage and the music starting etc...it'll work out and I'll be feeling it!
Keep us posted on how it goes!

Don't say you're not having a good voice to do sth like that, silly girl, you're awesome! :punk:
Well thanks darlin' :)

And very interesting dream.....doesn't dreaming about a phone has some sort of meaning for having contact? Used to have dreams a lot about calling and a phone too, tried to search what that might mean....found out a lot of info that it could've been having spiritual contact with that person. Hmm!
Yeah I've heard dreaming of a phone or internet or any kind of "connection" is symbolism for real contact. Whether it was "real" or not though...I'm just happy to have had it! It's been such a long time since I've had Michael in dreamtime.

Woo, just read through the new posts in this thread.
amy, your voice is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) & cool dream! To hear his voice like that :wub:
Thanks darling!

I swear I saw Michael. He was wearing his usual red shirt, black trousers and a fedora. He had his fedora down, so I couldn't see his eyes. Then it flashed to that scene of him dancing in TII, with the black blazer on, practicing TWYMMF with the keyboard. It's a shame he didn't say anything. I tried to remember if he had said anything but only could remember I saw him.
Nice...I love seeing him in that red shirt and fedora. :wub:

I had a dream with Michael in last night. It was completely random though. :lol: All I can remember is that I was one of those follower fans, and I was new to the others and I was really worried they wouldn't like me. :lol: Anyway, the other fans took me to meet Michael at what looked like Neverland, but I don't think it was. :scratch: I remember he looked like he did in TII. After, one of them said to me, don't worry, he really likes you. I was so relieved to hear that. :lol: So yeah, totally random. :mello::lol:

Aw, yaaay. Cute dream.

I know what you mean...I was nervous posting my first vid on YouTube because as I've surfed around there I've seen so many people leave rude comments on vids for no reason. But I figure I'm not gonna let any negative people ruin it for me...and I'm tough, so I just post what I want to!

Keep us posted on how it goes!
Whether it was "real" or not though...I'm just happy to have had it! It's been such a long time since I've had Michael in dreamtime.
That's the way to go! You're very right. Maybe I'll try something with vids someday soon too, might be interesting, especially for self reflection etc. I'll keep you posted! Thanks!

Glad you've had that dream... :huggy:

Just 2 and a half hours to go for the meditation - wonder what it might bring!

Wow I really like your song. It's catchy. You're really talented. :)

All you guys are having nice dreams of Michael. He's disappeared from my dreams again. Not even dreaming about him. Where are you Michael? lol

Oooh, wonderful :) That must have been so comforting :) Thanx for sharing, Amy :)

I fell asleep in the car today and I swear Michael was in my "dream". I use speech marks cos I wasn't really asleep long enough for it to be actual sleep :lol:, just like a dozing state, but I swear I saw Michael. He was wearing his usual red shirt, black trousers and a fedora. He had his fedora down, so I couldn't see his eyes. Then it flashed to that scene of him dancing in TII, with the black blazer on, practicing TWYMMF with the keyboard. It's a shame he didn't say anything. I tried to remember if he had said anything but only could remember I saw him.

Cool! :) Love seeing him in his "typical Michael" get-up (fedora, black trousers, red shirt) :D

Haha, cute :) Thanks for sharing :)

See you guys during group meditation!!! :) Wonder if there's gonna be some "head bumping" this time around LOL ;)

I wonder if I'll see the face again this time ..."See" you later !! :huggy: L.O.V.E :heart:

amygrace - Wow, thanks for posting the song vid :) It's really a wonderful song and you've got such a great voice. So this is one of those songs that falls into one's lap, right? Way cool. My husband wanted me to tell you also that he really loves your voice. He said it's got great tone, nice and clear and he enjoyed listening. And he's a German, so almost pathologically critical about everything :lol:

Wow, Amy, that was absolutely beautiful!!
Not to mention I wish I looked half as good as you do, lol! Seriously, you got so much going on for yourself, you don't realize it :)
:lol: Yeah, me too. If only I was 15 years younger and 1 ton thinner Don't know if you looked around her youtube channel. If I put a vid up of me dancing, it would be a great comedy hit and that's about it. ;) So Amy, you go gurl :punk:

Mrs Music - Good luck on your first gig. It's not as scary after you get going. If you're anything like me, though, your hands will be shaking so bad at first that you won't be able hold the mike :lol:

just wondering, how long do you guys normally do the meditation for?
Last time (which was the only time we did this together) I did it for about 15 to 20 minutes. That's because the images kept coming into my mind. I'm feeling really tired today, so I'm a bit afraid that I'll flake out. If I'm tired and close my eyes I have a hard time focusing. So hopefully I'll make it there. Wherever "there" will be.

Wow, the dreams about MJ last night! Yeah, amygrace -- phone... communication... that's what I think too. And Louise and darlingdear's as well. :) I was dreaming something weird this morning about a memorial-like location (on a beach???) and an event or anniversary of an event was to take place there regarding MJ's death. For some reason I felt like Michael would be there himself, even though I knew he had died. I was sad, but determined in an almost desperate way to be there. I made a big ugly (lol) tan poster with words on it (probably something like "we love u more, Michael" - ?) and brought along a HTW poster I made this past Aug 29th as well. Someone else nearby had a very similar tan poster and they were kind of insistent about attaching theirs to mine, like they weren't sure if theirs would really get there. At first I felt imposed upon, but then I figured, ah, we're all fans, so agreed. I was flying in pastel clouds (?) next to a bus on my way to this place. It seemed normal that all transportation took place in the air, lol. But then DHL rang at our door and woke me up, so that was it for that dream. Argh. Later I dreamt more and it was all about Michael. I was in my old high school, but Michael was a constant topic. I just wish I could really see him, talk with him, hug him... something in a dream again. It's been a long time. But I know he's 'around' :angel:

Wow, only 40 mins until meditation experiment! :bugeyed I didn't realize it was that late already! See all of you... soon!...

Drinking a whole pot of green tea right now. It has theanine (relaxes the mind) and caffeine (keeps one awake), so hopefully I won't drift off to sleep in half an hour and can focus. Or have to pee five minutes into it, lol. I always say... tea rhymes with pee! Nevermind, TMI, lol.

I'm really looking forward to the meditation! Hopefully it'll be a success! :D

Oh, amygrace -- forgot something. We have MJ sounds on the computer set for Windows actions, lolol, so anytime I turn the volume up from the taskbar Michael goes "hee-hee!" So there were a couple of "hee-hee's" added to your song when we listened :lol:

Back