Merged: Psychics channel Michael

I've been trying to meditate for the past two or three days but my concentration has been crap. I've been getting nothing.

Re: Psychic channels Michael

I know theres been many posts already about this topic and i respect the differences of beliefs between all of us. in saying that, i want to draw your attention to the 3 abramic religions, judaism, christianity and islam. we can at least be 99% sure michael falls in between one of these categories. this is evident in many parts of his life and words he said. these religions forbid magic and fortune telling. look up about jinn ... they can pretend to be something not real to make a people turn away from the right path.

now answering this topic in a non religious way, computers do very fabulous things these days and can alter voices, etc. possibly these people are not after money but they could be thriving on the attention or their newfound power that people believe in their made up story.

again i dont know which one it is but i can be sure it is not michael 100%

sorry if i offended anyone, was not my intention

take care

hey everyone,
again, I am sorry for not being around here much lately. I miss this thread and the wonderful people here. I hope everyone's doing ok??
I don't know what it is, but in the past week or two I've started feeling really really sad again......I was doing so well, but now I just cry at everything. Maybe it's cos I'm on holidays and I've more time to think, maybe it's Christmas and thinking of his children, maybe it's all the shows on tv about the major events of the year and constantly seeing Michael, but it just hurts so much. I still feel close to him, like I talk to him quite a lot :) but I don't know, no one around me has any idea why I feel sad.
How is everyone here doing? I'm sending love and hugs to you all.
xxx

^ Neeve! It's great to see you back! :hug: I know how you feel, I've been feeling really kinda down, although I think that was to do with it being the first Christmas and stuff. I'm feeling quite a bit better now. Anyway, it's really lovely seeing you in the thread again. Take care. :huggy: :heart:

Me too, about the sadness the past couple of weeks. I've cried quite a bit. It's been really difficult. I don't know if it's the holidays or just that I'm still processing the grief. New Year's Eve sucked :cry:

I do have to say, though, that lately I have had some occasions when I have felt something when focusing on Michael. The last time I felt the energy/presence sensation I tried to ask if he has anything to say to his 'depressed fans' here on the board (lol - sorry, didn't know how else to put it) and what came into my mind very quickly with kind of the impression that we're all 'in touch' in some fashion and in his voice (or like how I'd imagine it in my mind) "Yes, tell them I love you all very much" and then about how his kids were doing, "I'm with them/see them every day". So... I mean, all I can say is that it seemed real enough to me at the time. Can't prove anything, of course. Just anytime I've felt anything it's tended to be briefer than before, but still nice. This last time I even asked why I can't seem to have any dreams of him anymore... is it just me or what, lol??? I got the impression of a laugh and then the message that we've all been together in dreams lately... just haven't been remembering. Like it's at a certain level of consciousness almost beyond dreams, very deep into sleep, if that makes sense.

I did have an almost dream of Michael this morning. I woke up and didn't want to get up and then started to fall back to sleep and for a brief instance I him, looking like the early 80's around the time Thriller was released. He was wearing a peach-color (pale orange) sweater with pants a similar color. He was just standing there with a bit of a smile. But it was like a still picture or something and lasted only a couple of seconds. Funny, but it still made me feel good when I opened my eyes again. Awww, Michael, I love you, love you, love you. :heart:

And you all heard the new song snippet, Another Day? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like that I can still feel sooo excited at first, like a kid in a candy store.:wild: Then I hear his voice... omg................ Michael :wub::yes::heart: ... Then afterwards, admittedly, I get a bit sad. But I'm trying not to focus on that part today.

^^ mjbunny, Thanks for sharing his message .. I L.O.V.E him so much , we all do . I haven't had any MJ dreams lately , or I think I haven't .. I have troubles remembering my dreams these days , and I also have trouble with sleeping.. I can't sleep , I can spend hours just laying in my bed with my eyes closed ..

:hug: to Neeve.

Well, I tried to stay away from this thread, cos I don't have anything much to say in the way of meditations, Michael etc. :lol: and I didn't want to seem like I was blaaah all the time, talking rubbish. But alas, the thread calls to me. So here I am :lol:

It's interesting, mjbunny, what you say about asking Michael for a message, cos I tried that the other day, just casually cos I thought what's the harm. I just asked Michael if he had a message for all the feel sad and immediately I got I love you all, from the bottom of my heart. But I dunno, I think it was my mind making it up. I didn't hear any specific voice, which leads to me to think my desire for that to be the message made it so. Who knows. But I mean, your message sounds nice :)
I tried doin a lil bit of calling out yesterday, just hoping MJ had a good new year etc. I thought I saw his face, something was coming through, but I moved onto my side and the face went. Bad times.
I thought I too had a dream of Michael, but alas, no recollection at all. So it's interesting what you say mjbunny about being together in dreams and that.

Hope all is well with you all.
I hope Michael comes through in our dreams again. It's comforting.

Much love :heart:

I keep listening to the Another Day snippet over and over. I think the lyrics may feel especially touching for us in this thread, huh?

At night, I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
I've opened up my heart, I want you to come through...

Oh Michael.... :angel: :heart:

darlingdear - well those messages definitely go together :) I didn't hear (like audibly) a voice either.

tinkerbell - same with me, about not sleeping. Or rather, I'm awake now until after dawn (agh!) and then I conk out and could sleep until 5pm. Wow, gotta get off this crazy sleep schedule. I guess I'm synched up with US clocks or something, lol.

amygrace & (was it darlingdear?) - Talked with my mom yesterday (she loved that your dad is a JD sound-alike, btw amy :lol:) and she said that when she did the major love prayer on Christmas she got a massive shot of pain through her head about 5 minutes in. Didn't you two have something like that too?? She said it was like ... wham... kind of front on the right side and then she had a headache afterwards. I had a shot of pain in my chest as the prayer began and then later had a headache with ringing ears for like 8 hours, lol. I wonder what's up with that...?? She doesn't normally meditate or anything, but it quite psychic. It makes me think again about the possibility of energy blocks. I always feel spirits the strongest along my right side, head, shoulder. I read before about a part of the brain near the right ear that seems to facilitate psychic experiences... I wonder if that has something to do with it. Was it on your right side as well?

Last edited:
I keep listening to the Another Day snippet over and over. I think the lyrics may feel especially touching for us in this thread, huh?

At night, I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you
I've opened up my heart, I want you to come through...

Oh Michael.... :angel: :heart:

I keep listening to it too.. But everytime after i have listened to it I become so sad :cry:

Me too, about the sadness the past couple of weeks. I've cried quite a bit. It's been really difficult. I don't know if it's the holidays or just that I'm still processing the grief. New Year's Eve sucked :cry:

I do have to say, though, that lately I have had some occasions when I have felt something when focusing on Michael. The last time I felt the energy/presence sensation I tried to ask if he has anything to say to his 'depressed fans' here on the board (lol - sorry, didn't know how else to put it) and what came into my mind very quickly with kind of the impression that we're all 'in touch' in some fashion and in his voice (or like how I'd imagine it in my mind) "Yes, tell them I love you all very much" and then about how his kids were doing, "I'm with them/see them every day". So... I mean, all I can say is that it seemed real enough to me at the time. Can't prove anything, of course. Just anytime I've felt anything it's tended to be briefer than before, but still nice. This last time I even asked why I can't seem to have any dreams of him anymore... is it just me or what, lol??? I got the impression of a laugh and then the message that we've all been together in dreams lately... just haven't been remembering. Like it's at a certain level of consciousness almost beyond dreams, very deep into sleep, if that makes sense.

I did have an almost dream of Michael this morning. I woke up and didn't want to get up and then started to fall back to sleep and for a brief instance I him, looking like the early 80's around the time Thriller was released. He was wearing a peach-color (pale orange) sweater with pants a similar color. He was just standing there with a bit of a smile. But it was like a still picture or something and lasted only a couple of seconds. Funny, but it still made me feel good when I opened my eyes again. Awww, Michael, I love you, love you, love you. :heart:

And you all heard the new song snippet, Another Day? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like that I can still feel sooo excited at first, like a kid in a candy store.:wild: Then I hear his voice... omg................ Michael :wub::yes::heart: ... Then afterwards, admittedly, I get a bit sad. But I'm trying not to focus on that part today.

Yeah, I've been feeling sad too. I'm ok right now, but before New Years Eve and before Christmas it was bad.

Thanks for those messages. It sounds like Michael. :angel: I'm never sure whether those are messages from Michael either. Wish there were an easy way to tell.

I kinda had a brief dream about Michael. I'm pretty sure he was wearing about the same clothes you mentioned in your dream. Weird about having all these similar dreams. :bugeyed He was in his early 20s and singing "My Girl." He sounded beautiful. :angel:

Oh yeah I love Another Day. Man that song made my day. Exciting!

I kinda had a brief dream about Michael. I'm pretty sure he was wearing about the same clothes you mentioned in your dream. Weird about having all these similar dreams. :bugeyed He was in his early 20s and singing "My Girl." He sounded beautiful. :angel:
Oh yeah I love Another Day. Man that song made my day. Exciting!
Whoaaaa, really???? I want to see if I can find a picture of him wearing something like that, lol. I can't think of any off-hand. I mean, the style of clothing, yes, but not the color (peace/light orange).

darlingdear - well those messages definitely go together :) I didn't hear (like audibly) a voice either.

amygrace & (was it darlingdear?) - Talked with my mom yesterday (she loved that your dad is a JD sound-alike, btw amy ) and she said that when she did the major love prayer on Christmas she got a massive shot of pain through her head about 5 minutes in. Didn't you two have something like that too?? She said it was like ... wham... kind of front on the right side and then she had a headache afterwards.

Oh, then I hope it wasn't my mind playing tricks. But it felt like the message just appeared in my head.

Yeah about that headache thing, I felt it around my forehead area/3rd eye, a proper pulsating headache. It went away after I finished the prayer...

Whoaaaa, really???? I want to see if I can find a picture of him wearing something like that, lol. I can't think of any off-hand. I mean, the style of clothing, yes, but not the color (peace/light orange).

Yeah, there's a picture where he's wearing a sweater like that in the Disneyland special

michaeldisneyland.jpg

The Disney special pic I guess is similar to what I saw in the dream this morning, but I think it was a lighter color and maybe a braided-like texture (like that turquoise one he had a lot of pics taken in). Was the Disney one just like in yours?

These stories are great...I haven"t joined this thread earlier because I thought some of my stories would sound crazy or just something I wanna belive.
I dream about Michael often but I wanted to share something else.....
I listen to MJ-tunes 24/7, especially when I am on the board. Then for some reason, I have to leave the room and do something. The radio stops playing !!!! I come back and after few seconds it starts again on his own. It happened more than once. I became so used to it that I say sometimes ( like a joke ) "oh, Michael.....don"t mess with me..."
That is really strange.Maybe just my wishfull thinking...idk.

The Disney special pic I guess is similar to what I saw in the dream this morning, but I think it was a lighter color and maybe a braided-like texture (like that turquoise one he had a lot of pics taken in). Was the Disney one just like in yours?

Yeah, I think it was lighter too. I can't quite think of what the turquoise one looked like. Got a picture of that one?

zpredra5, your story reminded me of something that happened to me a few days ago! Basically, I was listening to the radio, and to my suprise, Smooth Criminal came on. Bear in mind the radio is across the room from where my laptop is. Anyway, I was here on MJJC, and the volume went up completely by itself up to nearly the highest volume! I hadn't even touched the radio since I switched it on, which was like, and hour before. I have no idea what happened, but it made me smile. :)

These stories are great...I haven"t joined this thread earlier because I thought some of my stories would sound crazy or just something I wanna belive.
I dream about Michael often but I wanted to share something else.....
I listen to MJ-tunes 24/7, especially when I am on the board. Then for some reason, I have to leave the room and do something. The radio stops playing !!!! I come back and after few seconds it starts again on his own. It happened more than once. I became so used to it that I say sometimes ( like a joke ) "oh, Michael.....don"t mess with me..."
That is really strange.Maybe just my wishfull thinking...idk.

Oh wow, that sounds cool. I love stuff like that, even though I have never experienced it, people in my family have.
Oo, Louise cool that you had a similar thing too :)

I had a mj dream last night..it was werid.
It was like i was around mjs gravesite and all around it were pics of him and one pic of him and his kids. I remember when i saw that pic with him & the kids , i was thinking WTF!!?? cuz u see the kids faces and i felt that was maybe gonna put them in danger. And then the next min i was like watching mj when he was in trial. He was wearing this black & red top, black pants and he had hes hair down. He was sitting with tom ( his lawyer) and mike was shouting at someone and the next thing i know, mike is on the floor like sort of grabbing tom ( his lawyer) and hes like holding on to him and seems afraid. Then i go bck to his gravesite and some guy is there falling to the ground looking sad. The guy is wearing a baseball cap and looks like ice cube ( the rapper) but i couldnt really work out who this guy was.

Okay I'm shocked here...I just read a Tweet from someone 'I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart.' and was about to close my laptop to go to sleep...and then I saw this thing...the size of a hand, having wings, flying across my room.

Like, literally...it was really fast and I sat there....okay...and then...wtf! It's definitely not a fly or a bird or something....my room is too little for that...it was just VERY vivid 'vision' and it was gone in a sec but I could see it make a turn.

Peter Pan? Flying? Gee...:bugeyed

Okay I'm shocked here...I just read a Tweet from someone 'I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart.' and was about to close my laptop to go to sleep...and then I saw this thing...the size of a hand, having wings, flying across my room.

Like, literally...it was really fast and I sat there....okay...and then...wtf! It's definitely not a fly or a bird or something....my room is too little for that...it was just VERY vivid 'vision' and it was gone in a sec but I could see it make a turn.

Wow! :eek:

:eek: woah!!! wonder what that vision means??

Could it be michael letting u know hes okay?

Wow. I guess Michael really could be Peter Pan now if he wanted to be.

Well mj always said peter pan was his idol, that he i guess looked up 2 him.

Wow , :cry: And yeah, Maybe he is trying to say that he is free and happy now :)

Last edited:

:bugeyed
Whoa. Is about all I can say.

^ Neeve! It's great to see you back! :hug: I know how you feel, I've been feeling really kinda down, although I think that was to do with it being the first Christmas and stuff. I'm feeling quite a bit better now. Anyway, it's really lovely seeing you in the thread again. Take care. :huggy: :heart:

Thank you so much sweetie. I hope you're doing ok too. It really helps knowing that we're all here for each other. :hug:

Thanks hun, and thanks for sharing, that's really beautiful! It's comforting to know that we have that connection with each other and with Michael!!

:hug: to Neeve.

Yeah, I think it was lighter too. I can't quite think of what the turquoise one looked like. Got a picture of that one?
The first thing with a pic of it I ran into is someone's siggy here on the board (so thanks to orianalee, lol) So it was something more like this, but peach in color with light colored pants that kind of matched:

out.php

8701girl - What an odd dream, lol. Thanks for sharing :)

WOW, that is so cool! And OMG, you just totally reminded me of something I had forgotten about! Doh! :doh: A few days ago (I think the night of the 28th or 29th) I stayed up all night and hubby had an odd early shift, so I was alone. I was lying in bed talking to MJ outloud (which I rarely ever did before). It was just starting to get light in the bedroom (8am or something) and I decided to sleep, but I suddenly felt really emotional and closed my eyes and just ... oh... how do I say it... emoted with power from my heart?... "Michael, I LOVE YOU"... just...ohhhhhhh.... into wherever and when I opened my eyes I saw like... someone had just waved their hand in front of my face! Like my vision flickered like someone's hand moved in front of my eyes for a second. I'm not talking about the light in the room flickering, but like something was in front of my eyes blocking my vision completely for a second, like a hand waving over my face. I just smiled then, because I realized there's no 5-inch bug flying around my room in December, lol, so what else could it have been? :wub::angel:

Peter Pan... man. I got a new mp3 player a couple of weeks ago that holds more and so I loaded just tons of files onto it. One was Melissa Ethridge's 'Come to My Window'. I hadn't heard that for ages and now I've played it several times because it always makes me think now of Peter Pan (and thus Michael). It makes me think of us wanting so bad to dream of him, to see him, to feel him. But then, this song always made me think about MJ ~sigh~ (especially "I don't care what they think, I don't care what they say, What do they know about this love anyway?!") All I could find on youtube is a live version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBN1Ckd9wI (if you've never heard it, the original recording is better)

I had never actually read the book Peter Pan, so we bought it and started reading it at night this summer lying in bed, a few pages each night. (Still haven't finished, lol). A couple of times there'd be a big gust of wind or something and the curtain would fly in and the door would move as we were reading. We'd always say, "Michael?"... only half joking :cry:

Last edited:
Ack I'm behind in posting in here! I've been really feeling BLAH lately...and just overall depressed. Still nothing to report...but loving reading everyone's experiences as usual! All your stories are the only "connection" I have with Michael lately. (sigh)...

I was TOTALLY thrilled to come here and find the link to that new clip though... OMG. I frikkin' LOVE that thing! It really brought some spark into my day...and made me feel some happiness about Michael again...like as if he were here. I miss him so.

mjbunny said:
amygrace & (was it darlingdear?) - Talked with my mom yesterday (she loved that your dad is a JD sound-alike, btw amy ) and she said that when she did the major love prayer on Christmas she got a massive shot of pain through her head about 5 minutes in. Didn't you two have something like that too?? She said it was like ... wham... kind of front on the right side and then she had a headache afterwards. I had a shot of pain in my chest as the prayer began and then later had a headache with ringing ears for like 8 hours, lol. I wonder what's up with that...?? She doesn't normally meditate or anything, but it quite psychic. It makes me think again about the possibility of energy blocks. I always feel spirits the strongest along my right side, head, shoulder. I read before about a part of the brain near the right ear that seems to facilitate psychic experiences... I wonder if that has something to do with it. Was it on your right side as well?

Yes! It was on my right side...around my temple. Just like a sudden shot of pain. Amazing! That's 3 of us experienced the same thing in the first few minutes.
Oh..and the Melissa Etheridge song...I never realized how that could relate to Michael...love it!

Welcome to the thread zpredra5!

Bianca - crazy cool experience!

Back