Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Ok, so now that the creepy post is out of the way... (oh, want to add that CaptainEOLove, you had Smooth Criminal in your head when you woke up. In my dream the guys were wearing suits, which had a bit of old movie gangster style in some way.) Update -- I guess nevermind. While I was writing that you posted it was like the western version, lol. Usually I can't find the whole cowboy look the slightest bit attractive. I know it does it for some women, but, bleh... a guy in Wranglers, belt buckle as big as his head and a cowboy hat on? :cringe: But Michael... now Michael... I believe he is the only man on the planet that I still found insanely hot in a cowboy hat, lol :blush: Just a side note :lol:

Oh god , I LOVE that song! The song
makes me cry , though.. What happened ? :cry:
Ah, Someone in the Dark always makes me go into meltdown when he comes to the line "promise me we'll always be walking the world together" :cry:

I wonder if Michael gets my messages ... :cry:
I really believe he does :yes:

Yeah I asked for the face too a few days ago, but nada :( Oh well, maybe if we do that group meditation thing they will appear again or something. Otherwise it remains a mystery :lol:
Yeah, we've got to do that again, totally.

Guys last time I was meditating I saw Michael's face very clearly. What does it mean?

Something interesting happened last night. I was praying to God and Michael before I went to sleep like I usually do. I also pray for Michael's children and this time I said in my mind for them to be protected by angels, and right after I thought that, I saw a flash of white light off to the left. It surprised me and was pretty amazing.

I just meditated cos I felt a bit :(
As I had my eyes shut, when I said to my higher self and the other spirits I'm ready to hear you now (cos I had been talking a loooot to them :lol:) suddenly there everything turned white and kept pulsating, if that makes sense. I can't think how else to describe it. I thought I saw faces, so I asked if they could make them clearer for me, but alas, I guess I need to focus more on asking them to make it clearer (I dunno if that's how it works lol). I'm gonna try meditating before I go to sleep tonight, cos I like to talk to Michael, my grandmother and anyone else who is listening :lol:
Cool, you guys! I've had those light flashes too and one time I had this way intense meditation to Beethoven's 9th (this was years ago) and I swear all I saw in a pitch-dark room was WHITE. Everything was intense, intense white through my closed eyelids and I just cried and cried from love and from the stupid, painful things humans do to each other. It was a meditation I'll never forget :cry::angel:

DanceofZenab... maybe you saw him because you connected :)

Last night (hours b4 the creepy dream) I also meditated for about 15 mins. Haven't much lately. Been too tired to focus! I also saw flashes of light, like moving colored lights all over in waves with my eyes closed, totally dark room. Have also read before it's communication from a spirit. I wonder if it's true or just an occasional strange thing going on with my eyes? I also had this to a degree during the prayer the other night, btw (but also Nov 25th -- then it was intense white & pink bands of energy for a few seconds). So anyway, most of the moving light last night was purple. I also saw Michael for a short time and hugged him :wub: He looked just like during the MTV 10 (Black or White/Will You Be There) performance. We did some stuff with light energy that I didn't understand, lol. One of my guides was there with us as well. I feel like it was something I was working on, so don't want to talk about all the details, but it was nice to 'see' Michael in a meditation again. :angel:Now how about a dream again? Please? ;)

Last edited:
I also saw Michael for a short time and hugged him :wub: He looked just like during the MTV 10 (Black or White/Will You Be There) performance. We did some stuff with light energy that I didn't understand, lol. One of my guides was there with us as well. I feel like it was something I was working on, so don't want to talk about all the details, but it was nice to 'see' Michael in a meditation again. :angel:Now how about a dream again? Please? ;)
Aw that sounds nice. Sucks you had to dream about all that crap later though...yikes. I had the same kind of chaotic dreams last night...about the world ending. But that's only because I watched "2012" a few hours before bedtime...lol. Clearly I need to not watch those kinds of movies before bedtime.

I'm so out of it lately guys... my temper has been wild the past few days too...I hate that. I may just be PMSing though...:lol: gah, being human.

Aw that sounds nice. Sucks you had to dream about all that crap later though...yikes. I had the same kind of chaotic dreams last night...about the world ending. But that's only because I watched "2012" a few hours before bedtime...lol. Clearly I need to not watch those kinds of movies before bedtime.
Did you like 2012? I wanted to see it, but the only theaters around here showed it dubbed into German. :smilerolleyes: Waiting for DVD. I'm a sucker for all those apocalyptic movies :lol:

Did you like 2012? I wanted to see it, but the only theaters around here showed it dubbed into German. :smilerolleyes: Waiting for DVD. I'm a sucker for all those apocalyptic movies :lol:
It didn't get great reviews...but I personally loved it! You should just download it on Graboid...that's what I did. :D

Ok, the similar dreams freaked me a bit out. But it's somehow amazing too, not only scary.

Do you have any tipps how to remembers dreams? I was pretty good in the past. Very focused, I knew if I stayed in the position I awake my chances were better to rememeber, but it's not working anymore. I still remember now and then, but I wish I could remember more, if not for psychic reason then for psycholgy reasons :D

I also saw flashes of light, like moving colored lights all over in waves with my eyes closed, totally dark room. Have also read before it's communication from a spirit. I wonder if it's true or just an occasional strange thing going on with my eyes?
So anyway, most of the moving light last night was purple. I also saw Michael for a short time and hugged him :wub: He looked just like during the MTV 10 (Black or White/Will You Be There) performance.

I'm seeing flashes of lights very often nowadays, like every day, any day time, but of course not all the time - I think I would go crazy lol
Interesting about 'communication from a spirit' because I always see the waves too when I'm meditating, I was always wondering if it were just my eyes or something else and I see purble too, not very often, but I do too.
I'm happy for you that you saw Michael :wub:
I still don't know what to make out of it when I kind of see Michael in my meditation, I don't know if it's my mind wanting to see him, is there a way to find it out or do I simply have to listen to my intution?

I'm going to work a bit on improving on my meditation now and hope Michael will visit me in my dream :wub:

I went to see 2012 too and really liked it but I think I sat there for most of the movie like :eek: omg. It is so intense but good lol.
I just read about your dream! Strange how 13 came up for you. But Friday 13th? I hate that day. It really creeps me out :(
Your dream sounds really scary...:hug: I hate dreams like that, I always try to wake up but it just carries on playing out.

Anyway I was listening to my ipod last night, and I had it on shuffle and then I asked Michael, in my head, Michael, what message can you give to me tonight, and the song Smile came up. I had been really emotional a few seconds earlier, like tears were forming in my eyes. So I dunno, a strange coincidence that that song came up...

I also had a dream which was weird, it was like I was making a video for a song and I looked to the back walls and saw Katherine, smiling and looking around and Michael's three children were there to next to Katherine. I was trying to see Michael, but I dunno where he was, if he was even there at all. But that is all I can remember about that dream.

L.O.V.E. :heart:

I went to see 2012 too and really liked it but I think I sat there for most of the movie like :eek: omg. It is so intense but good lol.
I just read about your dream! Strange how 13 came up for you. But Friday 13th? I hate that day. It really creeps me out :(
Your dream sounds really scary...:hug: I hate dreams like that, I always try to wake up but it just carries on playing out.

Anyway I was listening to my ipod last night, and I had it on shuffle and then I asked Michael, in my head, Michael, what message can you give to me tonight, and the song Smile came up. I had been really emotional a few seconds earlier, like tears were forming in my eyes. So I dunno, a strange coincidence that that song came up...

I also had a dream which was weird, it was like I was making a video for a song and I looked to the back walls and saw Katherine, smiling and looking around and Michael's three children were there to next to Katherine. I was trying to see Michael, but I dunno where he was, if he was even there at all. But that is all I can remember about that dream.

L.O.V.E. :heart:

Friday the 13th?!?

I haven't read all the posts here but that was in my dream yesterday!!

I was thinking, in the dream and said "It was Friday the 13th!! That's why it was a bad day!! Friday the 13th was also the day mj's tickets went on sale and I hated it cause I didn't manage to get tickets that day!! I remember this because I spent hours trying to get tickets, I cried when they got sold out and I had an awful day at school.

Worst days in 2009:

June 25 2009
March 13 2009

:angry:

Friday the 13th?!?

I haven't read all the posts here but that was in my dream yesterday!!

I was thinking, in the dream and said "It was Friday the 13th!! That's why it was a bad day!! Friday the 13th was also the day mj's tickets went on sale and I hated it cause I didn't manage to get tickets that day!! I remember this because I spent hours trying to get tickets, I cried when they got sold out and I had an awful day at school.

Worst days in 2009:

June 25 2009
March 13 2009

:angry:

Yeah, if you go back a couple of pages and read mjbunny's dream, she mentions Friday 13th.

Aww :( :hug: I'm sorry to hear that about the tickets. I remember the panic at school when my friends and I tried to get tickets! My bestfriend skipped lessons and was getting so stressed out, as were we all, jumping, praying lol.
Friday 13th is the day I hate all the time. I always thank god I made it through without anything weird happening.

Last night (hours b4 the creepy dream) I also meditated for about 15 mins. Haven't much lately. Been too tired to focus! I also saw flashes of light, like moving colored lights all over in waves with my eyes closed, totally dark room. Have also read before it's communication from a spirit. I wonder if it's true or just an occasional strange thing going on with my eyes? I also had this to a degree during the prayer the other night, btw (but also Nov 25th -- then it was intense white & pink bands of energy for a few seconds). So anyway, most of the moving light last night was purple. I also saw Michael for a short time and hugged him :wub: He looked just like during the MTV 10 (Black or White/Will You Be There) performance. We did some stuff with light energy that I didn't understand, lol. One of my guides was there with us as well. I feel like it was something I was working on, so don't want to talk about all the details, but it was nice to 'see' Michael in a meditation again. :angel:Now how about a dream again? Please? ;)
Oh that's so weird...was that last night, like Sunday evening? Don't know really what night you mean. But I was doing the exact same thing, I was laying in bed and couldn't really sleep...was overthinking what I read in Moonwalk some minutes before I went to bed and then I started to search a bit in the dark with my eyes 'nd tried some meditation. All of a sudden I heard myself whispering to Michael...don't know why I did that, just felt like doing it...sth like 'can you tell me if you're there?' 'is it you?' 'I love you Michael'...etc, and then I totally felt that energy in my room, seeing flashes as well. I also felt like a slight touch of a hand on the top of my head. And some other things but don't want to go into details a lot.

Gee, I'm reporting a lot lately here I guess...wonder how that comes.

By the way, totally funny...EVERYTIME I'm in a store and about to buy something, they turn on Michael...like, literally!
I just got back from a store and I had it there again. It's haunting me! :lol:

Oh that's so weird...was that last night, like Sunday evening? Don't know really what night you mean. But I was doing the exact same thing, I was laying in bed and couldn't really sleep...was overthinking what I read in Moonwalk some minutes before I went to bed and then I started to search a bit in the dark with my eyes 'nd tried some meditation. All of a sudden I heard myself whispering to Michael...don't know why I did that, just felt like doing it...sth like 'can you tell me if you're there?' 'is it you?' 'I love you Michael'...etc, and then I totally felt that energy in my room, seeing flashes as well. I also felt like a slight touch of a hand on the top of my head. And some other things but don't want to go into details a lot.

Gee, I'm reporting a lot lately here I guess...wonder how that comes.

By the way, totally funny...EVERYTIME I'm in a store and about to buy something, they turn on Michael...like, literally!
I've had trouble with sleeping these last nights too... I remember I was with my friend and I started talking about Michael , and then we passed by a store that was playing Billie Jean !! My friend and I were like.. Wow, what a coincidence.. And the same thing happened to me yesterday .. I began talking about Michael , and then Beat It came on..:lol:

Haha the music thing happens to me all the time too! I swear everytime I turn the radio on, a Michael Jackson song has just started. :lol: It's literally happened to me about 8 times. It's the same when I walk into a shop as well! It's not a bad thing though, if it happens in a shop, I wait until the song has finished and then I leave. :lol:

Haha the music thing happens to me all the time too! I swear everytime I turn the radio on, a Michael Jackson song has just started. :lol: It's literally happened to me about 8 times. It's the same when I walk into a shop as well! It's not a bad thing though, if it happens in a shop, I wait until the song has finished and then I leave. :lol:

:lol: Same here , even though I don't like the shop , I'll go inside and listen and wait until Michael's songs stop playing.. Especially "Wanna be startin somethin"!! Ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma coo sa!!!! :lol:

Haha that's awesome...I rarely hear Michael in stores over here.

I swear everytime I turn the radio on, a Michael Jackson song has just started.
Lucky! I always have to drive in silence because I don't have a CD player in my car and the radio NEVER plays Michael. :no:

Little side note for me this morning...I was playing my daughters little video game to show her how it all works. I told her I'd play only 2 levels and then she could play it herself. Anyway in the game you have to gather all these power rings...and when I was done playing the 2 levels, it counted the number of rings I gathered and the number was 111. Hehe...they still won't leave me alone!

Wishing everyone a well and wonderful day :heart:

I haven't noticed the MJ music at a store thing.

Yet again, I haven't been out in like one month. Stupid weather.

Hmm, definitely interesting, all those flashes of light you guys are seeing!! :)

Feeling a bit better on mood and energy finally. I dreamed about Michael last night. :D It wasn't very vivid, but it was kinda fun. Here's how it went

Hey, that was like a movie :D Fun :) Thanks for sharing ;)

Nice dream, darlingdear :) Thanks for sharing :) Maybe you actually "were" Michael, if that makes any sense. Directing this video (we know Michael wanted to go into directing after TII) from "above" and seeing "your" children, being taken care of by "your" mother... Well ok, this is a bit far-fetched lol But that's what your dream made me think about ;)

It's the same when I walk into a shop as well! It's not a bad thing though, if it happens in a shop, I wait until the song has finished and then I leave. :lol:

Haha, same here :D

mjbunny, so sorry to hear you had such an awful dream... Ugh, I know waking up after such a dream (or should I say, nightmare) is very unpleasant :(

Nothing new to report on my side, unfortunately. I've had trouble sleeping lately and I haven't been remembering my dreams at all. Sometimes it feels like I haven't slept at all, cause all I remember is waking up very often during the night and trying to go back to sleep.. So frustrating (and exhausting! LOL). I did dream somewhat about Michael about 2 weeks ago but I didn't report it here cause it was a really boring dream lol See I only dreamt about watching Michael performing on TV... The past few dreams I've had about Michael have been roughly the same, I haven't been seeing him directly. Somehow this TV always manages to find its way into my dreams lately lol Frustrating.

Anyway, thanks everyone for sharing your waaaay more interesting experiences ;) Love reading them, as always :)

Hey guys, my Mom linked me to this movie this morning...I thought you all would be interested as well! It's called "Tuning In: Spirit Channelers In America"... obviously about channeling. My Mom said it really clarified some stuff for her. You can see the trailer or buy the DVD here: http://www.tuninginmovie.com

OR...you can watch the whole movie in parts here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1523349 - I'm going to watch it all when I get a break in work.

Nice dream, darlingdear :) Thanks for sharing :) Maybe you actually "were" Michael, if that makes any sense. Directing this video (we know Michael wanted to go into directing after TII) from "above" and seeing "your" children, being taken care of by "your" mother... Well ok, this is a bit far-fetched lol But that's what your dream made me think about ;)

No problem. I was thinking kinda the same thing about maybe I wasn't me? Although I heard people say Janet, so I dunno whether I was supposed to be helping Janet? Or something. But I didn't see Janet or Michael...:lol: confusing dreams. But it was nice to see Katherine, she was smiling so much and just looking around the room. Just taking everything in.

Edit: oh yeah when Katherine left the children, she moved to the left side of the room, I think she said LaToya, and I was like oh the children are alone :( and I thought I should of gone over, but then I woke up

Hey guys, my Mom linked me to this movie this morning...I thought you all would be interested as well! It's called "Tuning In: Spirit Channelers In America"... obviously about channeling. My Mom said it really clarified some stuff for her. You can see the trailer or buy the DVD here: http://www.tuninginmovie.com

OR...you can watch the whole movie in parts here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1523349 - I'm going to watch it all when I get a break in work.

Neat. I'll have to check that movie out.

I dreamed about Michael again, but it wasn't very good. :(

I think I was trying to stop the media and vindicate Michael. I was staying at some house and I found out that Mexico was the key. There was supposed to be a place there where I could stop them. I was trying to figure out how to get there. I looked at some maps. I had to go through Montana. For some reason Montana was above California. Then I had to get a connecting flight through California, which would take me to Mexico. However, there was this toxic gas outside, so I was being prevented from going anywhere.

In another part of the dream I saw Michael in Hollywood. I think I vaguely recognized it as being in front of the Chinese Grauman's Theater. People were standing around him, including Prince (Artist Formerly Known As). The people lifted up one of the concrete tiles on the ground, so now there was a hole there. Then they shoved Michael into the hole and put the tile back on top of him, trapping him inside. It was awful. :(

Neat. I'll have to check that movie out.

I dreamed about Michael again, but it wasn't very good. :(

I think I was trying to stop the media and vindicate Michael. I was staying at some house and I found out that Mexico was the key. There was supposed to be a place there where I could stop them. I was trying to figure out how to get there. I looked at some maps. I had to go through Montana. For some reason Montana was above California. Then I had to get a connecting flight through California, which would take me to Mexico. However, there was this toxic gas outside, so I was being prevented from going anywhere.

In another part of the dream I saw Michael in Hollywood. I think I vaguely recognized it as being in front of the Chinese Grauman's Theater. People were standing around him, including Prince (Artist Formerly Known As). The people lifted up one of the concrete tiles on the ground, so now there was a hole there. Then they shoved Michael into the hole and put the tile back on top of him, trapping him inside. It was awful. :(

oh that really does sound awful. sorry.

I don't know the meaning of dreams - but is soudns like all the other artists were trying to keep him down or something - I know that sounds rather obvious as I say it out loud - but it really isn't that far fetched when you think about how he was abandoned by his peers and others when he needed them most.

Thanks Amy - this looks really interesting - and a little bit intimidating. And I only watched the trailer... but I am gonna what the whole thing.

I like the part it talked about opening your mind to face your fears. Very similar to a coaching program I was enrolled in this past year - it was basically a one on one business coach that helps me learn that I am in control of what I do and what changes are made - there was a lot of self realization within the program and I found it very enlightening once I got past my own barriers - which in part means learning to accept you have barriers.

Now I move onto the Sedona Method - which is another self help program - but more of a course you do on your own for emotional wellbeing...

I hope at some point I can tie this all in to become a more spiritual person... (oh my friends are really gonna think I have lost it.)

Friday the 13th?!?:angry:

Yeah, if you go back a couple of pages and read mjbunny's dream, she mentions Friday 13th.
Oh, in the dream I wrote about it was February 13th, not Friday the 13th. LOL, they both begin with an "F" ;) Feb 13th is on a Saturday in 2010, btw. Also, the next night after the 'Feb 13' dream I had another in which I let someone eat a piece of my birthday cake. My birthday's only a couple days from Feb 13th, so I basically had two dreams on two nights about the same week in February. Weird.

Oh that's so weird...was that last night, like Sunday evening? Don't know really what night you mean. But I was doing the exact same thing, I was laying in bed and couldn't really sleep...was overthinking what I read in Moonwalk some minutes before I went to bed and then I started to search a bit in the dark with my eyes 'nd tried some meditation. All of a sudden I heard myself whispering to Michael...don't know why I did that, just felt like doing it...sth like 'can you tell me if you're there?' 'is it you?' 'I love you Michael'...etc, and then I totally felt that energy in my room, seeing flashes as well. I also felt like a slight touch of a hand on the top of my
Trying to figure it out. I wrote it last night, so the lights flashing night would have been Saturday night to early Sunday morning. And.. :bugeyed about the top of the head thing! Holy....Ok, the last like 3 or 4 days when I've tried to just kind of tell MJ something in my mind or tried to close my eyes and focus just to see what I pick up from the universe, I've felt several time like someone's moving my hair a bit on the very top of my head! No matter if I'm sitting or lying down. It's definitely a real feeling, so much so that I start to freak out thinking a giant bug has somehow gotten onto my head, lol. I'll reach up and feel around to check :lol: What's up with that then???

I dreamed about Michael again, but it wasn't very good. :(.........In another part of the dream I saw Michael in Hollywood. I think I vaguely recognized it as being in front of the Chinese Grauman's Theater. People were standing around him, including Prince (Artist Formerly Known As). The people lifted up one of the concrete tiles on the ground, so now there was a hole there. Then they shoved Michael into the hole and put the tile back on top of him, trapping him inside. It was awful. :(
:( Oh, that sucks. Sorry you had such a bad dream. Well, we're not letting anyone dump MJ under the tile

Earlier tonight I went to have a sleep and put on some MJ music, due to the fact Im having a bit of a rough day and worrying about things. However I felt there was someone siiting at the edge of my bed and felt they touched me, as a way someone would do to reassure everything is gonna be ok.

I never felt threatend or anything just felt this loving and positive energy in the room
all of a sudden.

I felt the same thing exactly some weeks ago....

Oh, in the dream I wrote about it was February 13th, not Friday the 13th. LOL, they both begin with an "F" ;) Feb 13th is on a Saturday in 2010, btw. Also, the next night after the 'Feb 13' dream I had another in which I let someone eat a piece of my birthday cake. My birthday's only a couple days from Feb 13th, so I basically had two dreams on two nights about the same week in February. Weird.

Ohhh! My mistake. I'm just obsessed with Friday 13th :lol:

I was thinking today that my room is bare, like the walls. I used to have posters up...(namely Johnny Depp :wub:) but I think I will put my Michael posters back up. I painted my room so took them all down, but now I want Michael, just Michael, on my walls again. I think it might help me, you know, without sounding too crazy, focus when meditating. Like maybe draw in energy too or something. Failing all that, it will be nice to just stare at him :wub: :lol:...there is one of him during bad era soooo

Hope everyone is doing good. I'm feeling love :)lol: I just came back from watching Robert Downey Jr...another :wub: so maybe that is a different kind of L.O.V.E. lol).
But no, I'm feeling really positive tonight, like I had one of those moments where you're like, wow, life is just beautiful. Like, my mind was just blank and I just breathed in the cold night air, and it was just so fresh, I felt like it filled me with all this positivity.

So yeah, I just wanna spread L.O.V.E. and :hug: to all of you (incase this positivity disappears anytime soon)

I've had that warm sensation around me lately (as in part hour) it comes and goes and it's really warm and strong. Like someone is massaging me or something. LOL.

Praying it's Michael.

:pray: :angel:

Trying to figure it out. I wrote it last night, so the lights flashing night would have been Saturday night to early Sunday morning. And.. :bugeyed about the top of the head thing! Holy....Ok, the last like 3 or 4 days when I've tried to just kind of tell MJ something in my mind or tried to close my eyes and focus just to see what I pick up from the universe, I've felt several time like someone's moving my hair a bit on the very top of my head! No matter if I'm sitting or lying down. It's definitely a real feeling, so much so that I start to freak out thinking a giant bug has somehow gotten onto my head, lol. I'll reach up and feel around to check :lol: What's up with that then???:

OMG , the same thing happens to me !! You described it perfect :lol: When I'm crying , or when I'm trying to meditate , or trying to speak to Michael , I get that bug-on-my-head feeling...

Yesterday I was laying in the bed, then suddenly my hand became so warm , it was very cold in the room , but my hand became so warm .. It felt a bit weird... I'm so tired today. I couldn't sleep last night :( I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but I just couldn't ..

Trying to figure it out. I wrote it last night, so the lights flashing night would have been Saturday night to early Sunday morning. And.. :bugeyed about the top of the head thing! Holy....Ok, the last like 3 or 4 days when I've tried to just kind of tell MJ something in my mind or tried to close my eyes and focus just to see what I pick up from the universe, I've felt several time like someone's moving my hair a bit on the very top of my head! No matter if I'm sitting or lying down. It's definitely a real feeling, so much so that I start to freak out thinking a giant bug has somehow gotten onto my head, lol. I'll reach up and feel around to check :lol: What's up with that then???
Whoa, I also got it on the same place. It wasn't such a realistic feeling for me, but definitely something to notice, you know. Guess you are more a psychic than I am yet though so that's quite logical, but cool we got a sort of the same experience. :)

Oh I came across this picture again yesterday, love it so much...thought it was cool to put it here. :heart:

826703789_6_jxFE.jpeg

Back