Merged: Psychics channel Michael

^ That sounds really bizarre! And really scary, I hate it when my heart pounds.

When I woke up this morning my stomach felt real nervous too for some weird reason, cos I'd only just woken up, but I had butterflies. It seems to of calmed down a bit now...

But yeah as well as keep thinking of Michael and asking for him, my mind kept repeating Brittany too. Just everytime I woke up they were my thoughts.

I just couldn't remember anything last night from my dream apart from some girl crying cos I told her I couldn't help her out with something. I dunno. It's all so strange.

I hate not having dreams, cos it seems so empty :(

Maybe somethings gonna happen? Or maybe not. Definite shift in energy though.

When I woke up with my heart pounding I was like... oh God, another famous person is going to go. But I couldn't place WHO those messages were for. I thought of Brittany Murphy and that "comes in 3's" saying.
OMG...last night I had a dream about another celebrity dying too. I remember thinking in the dream "oh God...not another one!" When I woke up I felt like it was "one of those dreams" where it was going to come to pass. I can't remember who it was anymore though...I think it was a guy. Whoever it was I hope it doesn't really manifest...

Voila - I tried.

Michael: Merry Christmas, I need your help. Let us work together and help those children.
Let us reach out to those who are alone, nothing is more important than our children.
They are the future, they can heal the world. It is our obligation to be there for them, to advise them, to motivate them, to help them and to love them.
Let us encourage them to go for their dreams and let us, as parents, friends and relatives help them to have good dreams.
I look forward to the new year, Merry Christmas, I love you from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

Thank you very much.

xx.

Whoa, this thread is running fast lately... :) Hope everyone is doing well. I just had a kind of breakdown, 'cuz Melania went to Forest Lawn and took cards & ornaments from fans with her (as you might have read) and I just saw my card and ornaments on her pics. :boohoo:
That feels so weird...to know that something you touched travelled such a long way and is now just a few meters away from Michael.
It's almost to much to bare. But I love it, it's the closest I sort of physically got to him so far....:cry:
Never thought that he would be...well..gone, I always thought my time would come. *sigh* Just can't understand it.

Anyway, I'm joining the prayer tomorrow....lookin' forward to it.
Wishin you all a Merry Christmas as well! Take care. :hug:

Whoa, this thread is running fast lately... :) Hope everyone is doing well. I just had a kind of breakdown, 'cuz Melania went to Forest Lawn and took cards & ornaments from fans with her (as you might have read) and I just saw my card and ornaments on her pics. :boohoo:
That feels so weird...to know that something you touched travelled such a long way and is now just a few meters away from Michael.
It's almost to much to bare. But I love it, it's the closest I sort of physically got to him so far....:cry:
Never thought that he would be...well..gone, I always thought my time would come. *sigh* Just can't understand it.

Awww Mrs Music :huggy:

I can totally imagine how touching & heartbreaking it must be to see the card and ornaments you sent on these pictures...What you did is truly beautiful, girl. Thank you.

Wow, I've missed everyone in this thread so much, been very busy with work lately and I've got a lot of catching up to do in here! But it's wonderful to see this thread has been so active :)

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, take care of yourself and your loved ones.
I'm looking forward to the prayer tomorrow as well. :)

MUCH, MUCH L.O.V.E to each and everyone of you! :heart:

Aw Kira, I've missed seeing you around! Glad you're back!

I wish you a Merry Christmas too, and also everyone in the Psychic thread. :hug:

Awww Mrs Music :huggy:

I can totally imagine how touching & heartbreaking it must be to see the card and ornaments you sent on these pictures...What you did is truly beautiful, girl. Thank you.

Wow, I've missed everyone in this thread so much, been very busy with work lately and I've got a lot of catching up to do in here! But it's wonderful to see this thread has been so active :)

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, take care of yourself and your loved ones.
I'm looking forward to the prayer tomorrow as well. :)

MUCH, MUCH L.O.V.E to each and everyone of you! :heart:
Aw thankyou.... :cry: I feel so powerless now, ugh...can't believe it's 6 months tomorrow.
Good to see you back here girl, hope you will have some time off now.

Love back at ya! :hug:

Aw thankyou.... :cry: I feel so powerless now, ugh...can't believe it's 6 months tomorrow.
Good to see you back here girl, hope you will have some time off now.

Love back at ya! :hug:

I so know how you feel. :cry: Take care. :hug:

I know exactly how you feel honey.

I was so sure of meeting Michael that when he died, it confused me so much that it shook my faith in everything else I was sure of. It's okay now, i've handled it. I know he is with us in spirit and is with us individually as well as a group.

I'm sure you are just having one of those bad days that we all have with Michael's passing.

It'll be alright.

*HUGS*

I so know how you feel. :cry: Take care. :hug:
You too...:hug:

I know exactly how you feel honey.

I was so sure of meeting Michael that when he died, it confused me so much that it shook my faith in everything else I was sure of. It's okay now, i've handled it. I know he is with us in spirit and is with us individually as well as a group.

I'm sure you are just having one of those bad days that we all have with Michael's passing.

It'll be alright.

*HUGS*
Aaww...thanks girl. :cry: It's just so sad indeed to realise all your hopes are gone and that you'll never get that chance again...at least not in this lifetime. And yes, it also made me realise that time is only here for a while...and that every hope and thing I still want to do could be washed away in a second. *sigh*
But you're right, I know Michael's with us and I truly feel blessed for all the experiences that I had.
He's in peace and is even more powerful now, I love that. :heart:

:xmas1:MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN MY FAVORITE THREAD! :angel:

OMG...last night I had a dream about another celebrity dying too. I remember thinking in the dream "oh God...not another one!" When I woke up I felt like it was "one of those dreams" where it was going to come to pass. I can't remember who it was anymore though...I think it was a guy. Whoever it was I hope it doesn't really manifest...
Whoa.

Another dreamless and restless night sleep.
:(What is going on?
Same here:( My eyes are so tired , and I am so tired .. But I can't get some sleep.. I hope nothing bad happens .. Merry Christmas , by the way :)
Me too! I was sooo exhausted last night that I went to bed really early, but I woke up literally every hour or so all night, all morning. Ugh. What's up with this? I dreamt about Michael ALL NIGHT. But I don't remember him being actually in the dreams, but at points I felt like I was in contact with him somehow. Everyone was talking about Michael in the dreams, I guess. Weird thing, I can't remember what was going on.

One weird thing happened, though. At some point around 6am I was half-awake for a while and had some half-coherant dream in which I suddenly thought of Debussy's Arabesque and it's like the music was alive in the air above me (?) and I wondered how one would dance to this music, how one would move, etc. Then I said in my mind that it's a shame I never got to see Michael dance to Debussy. Just then... OMG... I 'heard' Michael's voice say "ha-ha" in a cute little laugh in my ear/head. It sort of jarred me and I thought, "whoa, Michael, you're really there then, huh? :)" I woke up more at that point. I was convinced it was Michael for real, at least at that point. Really, the whole night I was in some highly weird states of consciousness.

Whoa, this thread is running fast lately... :) Hope everyone is doing well. I just had a kind of breakdown, 'cuz Melania went to Forest Lawn and took cards & ornaments from fans with her (as you might have read) and I just saw my card and ornaments on her pics.

I know. :boohoo:I just wish our cards and stuff would have gotten there in time. We mailed it two weeks ago and seemingly it still hasn't arrived. International mail, man.:no: I had bought this beautiful little handmade angel ornament to send and an identical one for us to keep at home. I kept them together until the last minute and told them they're twins :angel::angel:. I wish mine's twin was there at F.L. tonight. Might it be sadder? Or is it sadder thinking it's lost in the mail or in some giant sorting facility somewhere? I don't know :(
Update: THEY DID GET THERE! Just a little late. Just got a pm from Melanie w/pics! Ohhhhhh....

I know exactly how you feel honey. I was so sure of meeting Michael that when he died, it confused me so much that it shook my faith in everything else I was sure of. It's okay now, i've handled it. I know he is with us in spirit and is with us individually as well as a group. I'm sure you are just having one of those bad days that we all have with Michael's passing. It'll be alright. *HUGS*
It's been tough this week, for sure. For me too. And I also always believed that someday I'd meet Michael and when that possibillity vanished, yeah, it was like all the faith in what I believed my future was just went poof and has left me off balance. The worst part maybe is that my pendulum had told me many times some years back that I'd meet him in 2009. I wrote it down years ago. I thought, "Agh, that's so long from now!" And so this year I thought... omg, it's 2009! Then...:no: (But have I met him now? Does he really know me now? I think so. But it's not exactly the same, at least not down here in this dimension, is it?)

I love you, Michael. Merry Christmas. And to everyone else as well.

Last edited:
One weird thing happened, though. At some point around 6am I was half-awake for a while and had some half-coherant dream in which I suddenly thought of Debussy's Arabesque and it's like the music was alive in the air above me (?) and I wondered how one would dance to this music, how one would move, etc. Then I said in my mind that it's a shame I never got to see Michael dance to Debussy. Just then... OMG... I 'heard' Michael's voice say "ha-ha" in a cute little laugh in my ear/head. It sort of jarred me and I thought, "whoa, Michael, you're really there then, huh? :)" I woke up more at that point. I was convinced it was Michael for real, at least at that point. Really, the whole night I was in some highly weird states of consciousness.

Aww! :wub: That is so cute about the little laugh.

:hug: to everyone. I know it's tough :(
We're all here for each other.

I believe Michael will be around us this holiday period, as well as around his beautiful children and family :angel:
I keep listening to his christmas message; it's such a beautiful message :cry: I'm gonna try and make a change in 2010 any way I can.

Much love to you all :heart: :heart: :heart:
:hug:

I know. :boohoo:I just wish our cards and stuff would have gotten there in time. We mailed it two weeks ago and seemingly it still hasn't arrived. International mail, man.:no: I had bought this beautiful little handmade angel ornament to send and an identical one for us to keep at home. I kept them together until the last minute and told them they're twins :angel::angel:. I wish mine's twin was there at F.L. tonight. Might it be sadder? Or is it sadder thinking it's lost in the mail or in some giant sorting facility somewhere? I don't know :(

It's been tough this week, for sure. For me too. And I also always believed that someday I'd meet Michael and when that possibillity vanished, yeah, it was like all the faith in what I believed my future was just went poof and has left me off balance. The worst part maybe is that my pendulum had told me many times some years back that I'd meet him in 2009. I wrote it down years ago. I thought, "Agh, that's so long from now!" And so this year I thought... omg, it's 2009! Then...:no: (But have I met him now? Does he really know me now? I think so. But it's not exactly the same, at least not down here in this dimension, is it?)

I love you, Michael. Merry Christmas. And to everyone else as well.
Oooh I'm so sorry the stuff you sent didn't arrive on time. :( That sound so wonderful....the twins, aww. I remember that Melanie told she would go another time before Christmas to drop off the things that were late....don't know if she already did that. Guess she did, since it's the 24th now already...hmmm.

Interesting that you would 'meet him in 2009'....I guess you and all of us here did now yeah. It's just another level, but I'm still grateful for what I can receive and feel etc. Maybe it had it's reasons for us to only 'meet' him by now. But still, it's just so hard to think we never will have a chance again in this lifetime.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I'm still sad. It doesn't feel like 6 months at all. It feels like yesterday. I hope to do the MLP, if not at the time it happens, then I will do it whenever I can. :huggy: to everyone here, and Michael I miss you so much and I love you. :cry:

:hug:Hugs to you all. It's already night here in Germany. We put up our tree (it's tradition to do it here on Christmas Eve), decorated it and I put my special MJ angel on it and then came back over here to see a pm from Melanie letting me know that my stuff arrived in L.A. a couple of days ago and she took a special trip to F.L. with things. Seeing it there in the pic outside Holly Terrace is actually really special for me. My favorite present today :cry::angel:
angeltreeFLmjbunny.png

Hope you're all doing ok tonight and can be with family or friends (besides just your online MJ fam, I mean). We're going to make enchiladas (lol -- they're unheard of in Germany and so I'm making them as our special treat).

Can't wait for the prayer tomorrow! Don't forget, you guys! Set an alarm clock or something, lol :) (The site traffic there is crazy today. I'm guessing they'll be twice the people participating as last time. Seriously.)

The worst part maybe is that my pendulum had told me many times some years back that I'd meet him in 2009. I wrote it down years ago. I thought, "Agh, that's so long from now!" And so this year I thought... omg, it's 2009! Then...:no: (But have I met him now? Does he really know me now? I think so. But it's not exactly the same, at least not down here in this dimension, is it?)
Ugh that's tough. I guess your pendulum was meaning meeting him in spirit. :cry: It truly is special to be able to connect with him on a deeper/spiritual level...but...I still wish I could've met him in person, in the flesh, in this lifetime. To be able to give him a real physical hug or look into his eyes...(SIGH) it's so hard to accept that I won't ever get that chance now. :boohoo:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve...and that you all get to spend it with those you love. Blessings to you all~

It's only a few hours til it's officially christmas day (where I am at least)
My mother just gave me an early christmas present, these beautiful silver earrings in the shape of hearts, with a little x on both of them. I'm gonna wear them as much as I can, as a subtle reminder to people about L.O.V.E. :heart:

I know I have already said this but:
I wish everybody in this thread a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy spending time with your loved ones. I wish you all health and happiness. And all the L.O.V.E. you deserve.

Michael, I'm sending you and your children all my love :angel:
We all love you so much. And we miss you more than words can describe. :cry:
I'm praying that you comfort those who are having a hard time, surround them in love and let them know that you are there, always and forever.

I'm seriously gonna try and join the MLP (depending on when the family leave..) because it's such a beautiful thing :)

:heart: Love to all this christmas time :hug:

:hug:Hugs to you all. It's already night here in Germany. We put up our tree (it's tradition to do it here on Christmas Eve), decorated it and I put my special MJ angel on it and then came back over here to see a pm from Melanie letting me know that my stuff arrived in L.A. a couple of days ago and she took a special trip to F.L. with things. Seeing it there in the pic outside Holly Terrace is actually really special for me. My favorite present today :cry::angel:
angeltreeFLmjbunny.png

Hope you're all doing ok tonight and can be with family or friends (besides just your online MJ fam, I mean). We're going to make enchiladas (lol -- they're unheard of in Germany and so I'm making them as our special treat).
Oooh, mine is hanging next to yours! :cry: It's the 'I wish you' thingy....I wrote a lil' something on that paper, what I wish for him and his kids. How cute to see that together. So glad it still arrived in time! I know what you mean with 'the best present'...I'm so grateful to have something laying there. :heart:

It's only a few hours til it's officially christmas day (where I am at least)
My mother just gave me an early christmas present, these beautiful silver earrings in the shape of hearts, with a little x on both of them. I'm gonna wear them as much as I can, as a subtle reminder to people about L.O.V.E. :heart:

I know I have already said this but:
I wish everybody in this thread a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy spending time with your loved ones. I wish you all health and happiness. And all the L.O.V.E. you deserve.

Michael, I'm sending you and your children all my love :angel:
We all love you so much. And we miss you more than words can describe. :cry:
I'm praying that you comfort those who are having a hard time, surround them in love and let them know that you are there, always and forever.

I'm seriously gonna try and join the MLP (depending on when the family leave..) because it's such a beautiful thing :)

:heart: Love to all this christmas time :hug:
Aw...beautiful words. :cry: Where do you live? Sounds like somewhere around NL if it's almost officially Christmas? :)

Oh I'm already dreading tomorrow so much...it's just half an hour away of bein' the 25th. I just watched this show on tv where people from all over the world get reunited with eachother....if only!
Christmas is definitely the most wonderful but at the same time the most lonely time of the year...even though I'm with my family, I just miss Michael and a love of my own as well. *sigh*
Ah well...I've got to be thankful for what I do have. :angel:

Last edited:
Aw...beautiful words. :cry: Where do you live? Sounds like somewhere around NL if it's almost officially Christmas? :)

Oh I'm already dreading tomorrow so much...it's just half an hour away of bein' the 25th. I just watched this show on tv where people from all over the world get reunited with eachother....if only!
Christmas is definitely the most wonderful but at the same time the most lonely time of the year...even though I'm with my family, I just miss Michael and a love of my own as well. *sigh*
Ah well...I've got to be thankful for what I do have. :angel:

I live in Ennnngland, just outside of London :)

I agree with you about Christmas being a lonely time of year too.
I get a bit down after Christmas day is over :( I'm even worse at the new year, I hate change (even though I want 2009 to end).

But so long as there is L.O.V.E., you should never feel lonely :heart:
:hug: to you

I hope everyone is doing fine and is having a merry christmas :hug:

I won't take part tomorrow at the prayer, I'll meet a friend to get some distraction, though I'd rather take part at the prayer, but I think distraction is not bad either.

I recently read more in "The Investigative Unit", my strength has been finally up to it. I don't know how you think about it, but I believe pretty much in foul play - from the beginning I thought something isn't right there.

Today, at day time, I told my sis everything I read in there and I started to see sparkles and flash lights to that time. I never saw them to that time. Don't want to say it was MJ or a spirit, just saying it was strange, whether my third eye is opening up more... or eye damage... whatever it was is was unusual for me. Also I have to mention that I feel very much connected to Michael when I talk about that stuff. It's just a subjective feeling, I know there are some fans who don't like that subject about Michael being murdered - but I believe it was. But that is OT here, I guess.

2 nights ago I dreamt of Michael too. But it was just a weird dream. He looked like in Captain EO rehearsals, I saw him on a big screen, though it seemed like he was in the room, and I was dancing along with him lol same steps, same rhythm lol and I remember he telling me something about searching Yahoo. Don't know what to think of it, I guess I shoudl update my MJ Yahoo Group :D

What does it mean when you see sparkles in the corner of your eye, and then they are gone in an eye blink?

Like mjbunny said, no one can really tell. I did some 'research', I think it is on site 195/6, or something like that. To sum it up: An angel or a spirit tries to contact you but before you should go to the doc to check your eyes to make sure your eyes are not damaged. That's kind of the message of all comments I've read on both sides (spirtitual & medicine).

Update from Bonnie...on her message board she says that she asked Michael if he had a message to put out to the public for the holiday season... http://www.sdparanormal.com/board/board_topic/310672/541053.htm

Ooooh... a new one. I wish my youtube would work. If someone knows a bit about java and stuff, please look into the help section. I need to see it!! :(

I was so sure of meeting Michael too :( I could see myself attending the concert, seeing Michael outside of the concerts, being lucky meeting him, what I would say, how I would react... and then... everything was gone :cry:

About FL and mail - mine didn't make it in time. I'm happy for those who were lucky and had their letters there.

I recently read more in "The Investigative Unit", my strength has been finally up to it. I don't know how you think about it, but I believe pretty much in foul play - from the beginning I thought something isn't right there.
I haven't been in the Investigative Unit in awhile...but that area was totally what got me thinking his death was foul play too. I mean, it's not just 'cause there's a lot of people that think that in there - so I wasn't just getting swept up in the energy of that area. It's because there are some really intelligent people here who have really put some pieces together...and when you really dig deep enough...and look at the facts...it's like...whoa. I just find it really hard to believe it was an accident. But I want to believe it was an accident...and so I battle over the idea in my head. Especially since I initially felt that way. But I think I only initially felt that way because I wanted to believe it. Ok...now I'm just going off...lol. Sorry. I just hope that in time we find out the truth, in plain sight. Whether it was foul play or not.

I haven't been in the Investigative Unit in awhile...but that area was totally what got me thinking his death was foul play too. I mean, it's not just 'cause there's a lot of people that think that in there - so I wasn't just getting swept up in the energy of that area. It's because there are some really intelligent people here who have really put some pieces together...and when you really dig deep enough...and look at the facts...it's like...whoa. I just find it really hard to believe it was an accident. But I want to believe it was an accident...and so I battle over the idea in my head. Especially since I initially felt that way. But I think I only initially felt that way because I wanted to believe it. Ok...now I'm just going off...lol. Sorry. I just hope that in time we find out the truth, in plain sight. Whether it was foul play or not.

Yes 'whoa' is THE word. I always looked at little pieces, read a bit here, a little bit there the past weeks, I wasn't able to read more but then I read one of the longer threads there and I was like 'Whoa', e.g. I would have never had the idea to look for side effects of medicine that was hardly or nothing mentioned somewhere. Very intelligent people.
I know what you mean with wanting to believe it was an accident because the idea of murdering Michael is just too cruel. Murdering the most wonderful human being that cared for us all no matter who we are.. it's beyond cruel :cry:

I can't wait to do the loveprayer!!! I just hope I remember it!

Last edited:

I feel the same that it was foul play. Especially after the nightmare I had just a day after MJ passed. It felt so real like Michael was trying to tell me something.

I am praying for Michael today + James Brown too :angel:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all join tonight in the Major Love prayer!

I had a mj dream last night but remember N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Merry Christmas! :heart:

Michael's first Christmas in heaven. :cry:

Can't wait to do the prayer tonight. :)

Hi everyone :) Hope it's a decent Christmas for you. I haven't been online for hours, so just trying to catch up with stuff. About to start cooking our dinner...

I also had MJ-themed dreams last night, but can't remember WHAT. I just know I was at F.L. a lot in them at one point. I felt quite emotional regarding Michael yesterday, but today I'm just kind of numb about everything. I think I'm just tired (stayed up wayyy to late watching 'Gilda' on BBC -- "Put the blame on Mame...").

It's only a few hours now until the prayer! :angel: I have a few non-MJ-fan friends and family back in the US who will be joining us. Cool, huh?

Back