Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Everyone was feeling down yesterday?! Wow...'cuz I was feeling like that too, had the worst night in weeks...and another member from here I spoke too had the exact thing as well!

Interesting how often we report we feel the same on days.

:yes:

Oh yes, that was another thing I was gonna ask.
I know people have their opinions on Bonnie, but I just wanted to know if she has any new vids up for Dec. Obviously, this close to christmas I don't expect anything to go up.
I'm just wondering if there is?
I hope Michael goes back to her, just to give a short message or something. When he's ready cos I know he very much deserves his peace.
It's just with everyone feeling :cry: lately...

I had a dream about Michael last night and he was talking but I don't remember it AT ALL.

Hey guys, I'm with you all on yesterday...it was an "off" day for me too. Today kind of has that lingering energy as well...I had awfully negative dreams last night. Blah. Nothing really cool to report, except that as I just logged in here now it shows my last activity as 11:11am AGAIN...hehe. This keeps happening! Either it shows my last activity as 11:11 or 1:11. I don't even realize I'm doing it... love it. :p

Hope you all have a wonderful day. :group:

I tried meditating last night. I got random images of Michael's face and his little moonwalking feet. LOL.
.....Did I say little feet? :mello:
:lol: little feet. The other night it was soooo brrrrrrrr cold that I was shaking under the covers, so I got up and put on an extra shirt. The only one clean nearby was my one with the pic of MJ's feet (on his toes). So then I was lying in bed and I suddenly started to giggle a bit because I thought, "Michael? You there? I just realized that I have a picture of your feet on my shirt? :lol: Nobody wants a pic of someone's feet on their shirt, right? But when it's your feet it all makes sense" :)

What does it mean when you see sparkles in the corner of your eye, and then they are gone in an eye blink?
MJ? Angels? Weird moments of eye freak-outs? Wish I knew.

Oooo! I forgot about something. About 4 days ago I was sitting on my couch and on a shelf above the TV and over to the left there's a pic of MJ in a frame. Well, I happened to be looking around the room and as my eyes scanned past this one pic I saw a massively bright white sparkle blink for a second on or right in front of it. It was so bright, absolutely there. I thought I had somehow moved into an angle where the overhead light reflected on the glass just right, but no. The light (spotlight/track style) is not pointed in the pic's direction and I can't find any angle in the room to create that effect. And it was a sparkle, not like a reflection. So it's either eye freak-out or.... hi Michael! :wub: This is the same pic:

image-4-for-michael-jackson-s-life-in-pictures-gallery-5798625.jpg

I had a dream about Michael last night and he was talking but I don't remember it AT ALL.
Don't you hate that? Same here. It's like I have some vague memory that maybe there was something about him, but I can't remember.

Hey guys, I'm with you all on yesterday...it was an "off" day for me too. Today kind of has that lingering energy as well...I had awfully negative dreams last night. Blah. Nothing really cool to report, except that as I just logged in here now it shows my last activity as 11:11am AGAIN...hehe. This keeps happening! Either it shows my last activity as 11:11 or 1:11. I don't even realize I'm doing it... love it. :p
Hehe. Last night I checked the total visitor count on majorloveprayer for the first time (because it doesn't auto display) and it was.... 11,222. 11 and 22. Both master numbers and the two that follow me around everywhere. Funny I checked right at that moment :D

That's awesome! I never notice numbers , maybe i should start noticing .. :)

Hehe. Last night I checked the total visitor count on majorloveprayer for the first time (because it doesn't auto display) and it was.... 11,222. 11 and 22. Both master numbers and the two that follow me around everywhere. Funny I checked right at that moment :D
Haha... awesome. Divine timing...gotta love it.

Tinkerbell2 said:
That's awesome! I never notice numbers , maybe i should start noticing .. :)
Totally. Once you are more observant of numbers you'll start to see how you get answers or affirmations through them. Numerology rocks!

Same here. No kidding! lol :bugeyed. Especially today. I'm taking it as a sign that the universe or higher power is telling me I'm on the right path spiritually. It's true I've been starting to make more positive changes in my life. Today I did something positive and happened to look at the clock shortly after, and it said 11:11. Not to mention all the other times I've seen 11 today. I'm not even looking for 11s. I'm a believer now! :bugeyed

lol this is also interesting, the song "Destiny" just came on.

I have been reading the last couple of pages and everyone has been experiencing real sadness. I am too!:eek: I can't help it either! I'll be at work and then all of the sudden..tears will start to well up in my eyes and this sudden rush of sadness just overtakes. :cry: I can't shake it off guys. It's been getting deeper and worse..like really affecting me. Then anger..and then back to sadness.
I try to meditate but not sure if my mind is clear enough. I have been having trouble relaxing and clearing my mind. If anyone knows some easy way to do it, feel free to shout it out to me. I feel so helpless and empty:(...since he you know.

Someone mentioned a dream with Michael speaking about a green field. That's weird cause the last dream/visit I had with Michael, I met him on a huge green field on top of a huge mountain. So strange.:angel:
I just want to see him again. I missed out on the meditation on the 20th btw.. hope I can try for the next one. Sorry for writing a novel!
I miss him so much!!!:cry: I feel so very low and alone.

Reactions: Bee
^

same here I have been crying all day today. I havent for a while but I just couldnt seem to control myself. I had a hard time waking up today. I got up at 1:40 pm, slept for about 11 hours. I did have a MJ dream, he was in it but I cant recall what it was about.

Someone mentioned a dream with Michael speaking about a green field. That's weird cause the last dream/visit I had with Michael, I met him on a huge green field on top of a huge mountain. So strange.:angel:
I just want to see him again. I missed out on the meditation on the 20th btw.. hope I can try for the next one. Sorry for writing a novel!
I miss him so much!!!:cry: I feel so very low and alone.

Aw yeah, that was me with the green field dream. I remembered that a few other people had similar dreams/visit with a field, including me. I almost feel that the green field could signify a meeting place or something? For me, I've met Michael in a field/green area in several dreams. I love it when different people experience similar things. :wub: :angel:

:hug: to everyone here.
I hope all this negative energy clears up soon and we can make way for more positive energies.

I tried meditating earlier, I was getting into it, but then I think twenty minutes in I fell asleep! I was so annoyed, I was trying to ask for that face to appear again.

Me and my bestfriend, we were talking about Michael tonight, we just sit in his car and play the albums through at full volume (I'm always in charge of volume, and it's always loud if it's Michael). We had one of those moments where we were listening to the song and at the end I just let out a sigh and went 'Oh Michael :('.
I can't believe it's nearly been six months and I can still remember that day like it was yesterday :cry:

Sorry to spread negativity around. I'm just having one of those nights where I just feel really pensive about things. I think it was sparked off from watching the MSG concert yesterday.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all :)

:heart: L.O.V.E. everybody.

^ I think part of it may also be because it's Christmas. I mean, the holiday season being a time of stress, heightened emotions plus family, giving, 'peace on Earth' (things that remind of of MJ) and we're having to deal with it being six months.... ugh.

BBC2 had MJ Night tonight and had a real nice documentary on (one that played Debussy when not playing MJ -- I was thinking, cool, a fan must've made this) and then BBC's slightly different edit of Live in Bucharest '92. I wasn't as sad. Just amazed all over about Michael :wub: And I swear there were times I felt someone around me ... whether it was a real someone or just my beaming energy field in love with MJ :shrug:

Omg you guys I have had a stressful night you have no idea...I had to come in here just to take a deep breath and relax a little. (SIGH)... this thread is my zen.

Same here. No kidding! lol :bugeyed . Especially today. I'm taking it as a sign that the universe or higher power is telling me I'm on the right path spiritually. It's true I've been starting to make more positive changes in my life. Today I did something positive and happened to look at the clock shortly after, and it said 11:11. Not to mention all the other times I've seen 11 today. I'm not even looking for 11s. I'm a believer now! :bugeyed
lol this is also interesting, the song "Destiny" just came on.
So awesome! Love how that song came on as you were typing too. :p

I just want to see him again. I missed out on the meditation on the 20th btw.. hope I can try for the next one. Sorry for writing a novel! I miss him so much!!!:cry: I feel so very low and alone.
I know how you feel... we all do of course :cry: Keep hangin' in there. Hope you can do the next group meditation too... or at least the Major Love Prayer on Christmas. With how hard this time is that kind of energy will really help. :better:

Update from Bonnie...on her message board she says that she asked Michael if he had a message to put out to the public for the holiday season... http://www.sdparanormal.com/board/board_topic/310672/541053.htm

I love how he directed her to that vid... 'cause just recently mjbunny posted a link to one of his Chrismas messages...don't know if it was this one or not, all I know is I ended up watching this exact one just a week or so ago. :wub:

I miss him.

Update from Bonnie...on her message board she says that she asked Michael if he had a message to put out to the public for the holiday season... http://www.sdparanormal.com/board/board_topic/310672/541053.htm

I love how he directed her to that vid... 'cause just recently mjbunny posted a link to one of his Chrismas messages...don't know if it was this one or not, all I know is I ended up watching this exact one just a week or so ago. :wub:

I miss him.

Aww, I just watched that video a couple of days ago, and I did do some reaching out to children for Christmas (donating toys). All for L.O.V.E. :heart:

Sorry this isn't a proper post, I'll have to make time tomorrow and read through everything I've missed since I haven't been on in weeks I think...

I just wanted to drop in and tell everyone hello. I'm feeling really down right now. My heart is heavy. I just immediately thought of this thread and all of you guys.

Anyway I hope you're all well. :hug:

aww, that does sound like something Michael would do :cry:
that video :cry: We miss you so much Michael.

I miss him.

Oh damn my sound system isn't working. :cry: What did he say?

Thanks for posting the link amy.
:cry: What a beautiful message.

DanceOfZenab1994 - Michael talked about how we should reach out to those who are alone, help the children of the world because they can heal it, they're our future and that we must be there for them; we must motivate them, help them and love them. Encourage them to go for their dreams.
He ended it by saying he is looking forward to the new year, merry christmas and he loves us from the bottom of his heart.

I had such a restless night sleep last night. Everytime I woke up I just kept thinking about Michael.

DanceOfZenab1994 - Michael talked about how we should reach out to those who are alone, help the children of the world because they can heal it, they're our future and that we must be there for them; we must motivate them, help them and love them. Encourage them to go for their dreams.
He ended it by saying he is looking forward to the new year, merry christmas and he loves us from the bottom of his heart.

I had such a restless night sleep last night. Everytime I woke up I just kept thinking about Michael.

Same here.. I kept waking up in the middle of the night thinking about him.. And I cried myself to sleep with 'I'll be there' playing.., :cry:

Aw, hugs to everyone. :hug:

I've been feeling really "blah" lately too. :(

I miss him.

Oh Michael.
Such a beautiful message and I love that Michael really wanted to put it out there again. Such a sweet soul. Be sure to all send your Christmas spirit and love to Michael on Friday. :heart: Also, pray for all the children who don't have a family or anything to give, share, or eat on Christmas. I know Michael will be there for them on that day. "Where there is love, I'll be there."

Michael, we love and miss you so much.

Also, something I'd like to share. I heard this song in the car one day called, "How Do You Talk To An Angel" and it made me think of Michael. I don't know if any of you have heard it or not. Even though it says, "her" in the song rather than "he" its still really beautiful and the rest of the lyrics remind me of Michael and how I feel when I'm "talking" to him. When I sing it, I make sure to sing "he". :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPn3SRtfvKY

L.O.V.E. :heart:

Thanks for this girl.

If anyone doesn't mind, can someone please write a little transcript for me?

Thanks for this girl.

If anyone doesn't mind, can someone please write a little transcript for me?

Voila - I tried.

Michael: Merry Christmas, I need your help. Let us work together and help those children.
Let us reach out to those who are alone, nothing is more important than our children.
They are the future, they can heal the world. It is our obligation to be there for them, to advise them, to motivate them, to help them and to love them.
Let us encourage them to go for their dreams and let us, as parents, friends and relatives help them to have good dreams.
I look forward to the new year, Merry Christmas, I love you from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

Me too! And I see you and I aren't the only ones. Last night was awful (well, for me it was morning since I didn't get to bed until like 6am, lol -- night in America, lol). Really awful. And I had a bad dream. I'm hesitant to share it and hopefully it was just a dream and means nothing. In all my dreams there was stuff about Michael... tribute shows on, covers of magazines, etc, just around as I went about my business. But then (at about 10:45am our time) I woke up with my heart just pounding and it kept beating so hard that I couldn't sleep for about an hour. I had been dreaming at that point that I was online and there were hundreds of 'RIP' messages scrolling down a screen. It had some connection with Michael and we fans had kind of agreed and were retweeting a message with tons of heart icons along the top & bottom of each one. It was like this with text I don't remember:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
RIP ___________________
When I woke up with my heart pounding I was like... oh God, another famous person is going to go. But I couldn't place WHO those messages were for. I thought of Brittany Murphy and that "comes in 3's" saying.

Anyway, bad dreams, heart pounding, weirdness. Don't know what's up, but I feel really nervous today :scratch:

P.S. Totally forgot something. I had the name "Roald Dahl" in my head when I woke up from the RIP dream. He's the author of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, James & the Giant Peach, etc. (Died in 1990 - just looked it up online.) Really, really weird. I've never read one of his books.

Last edited:
Back