Listen to my voicemail from Michael from Oct. 08.

I got the error when I clicked on the provided link so I did as instructed:
Copy and pasted the URL in my browser and I got it.
I know some of you said you tried that and it didnt work but I'm fresh out of ideas.

Did you try the YT link that someone posted? :unsure:

Michael. :cry:

WOW! I wish I had the opportunity to meet him or just talk on the phone with him.:(

ahw this is lovely.
he is the sweetest!!
your one lucky gal! :p
cherish this forever

x

Wow.

That was a bit painful for me to listen to. He's so wonderful. What a lovely message, thank you for sharing this with us. You're very lucky to have these kind of memories with him. :heart:

:cry:

aww, that was so adorable. so Michael. Donna, thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you're doing a bit better now. please take care of yourself!

You are all very welcome. The message has always meant alot to me, but after this tragedy it means the world. Its sad and comforting at the same time. I wanted to share it with his TRUE fans. I just thought you would enjoy hearing it. I've kept it private until now.

Someone asked how he got my number.....he probably got it from the letters I've written to him. Actually, this was not the only call I ever got from him. In years past he has called me and my family several times. The very first time he called me in 1999/2000 he called to thank me for something and said "I want you to come to Neverland"..........and I did....many times throughout the years.

He truly knew those of us who TRULY cared about and understood him. He was the nicest man in the world. By heart is broken into a billion pieces. I am absolutely devastated.

Thanks for sharing this voicemail. Sending a great BIG *HUG* to you x

Today is my birthday and my brother gave me the Ebony Special Tribute magazine as his gift for me and that made my day. The cover was just amazing because Michael looked so handsome and happy in it. Then I saw this thread and heard the message, WOW! Best birthday present ever! Thank you very much for sharing his message to you to all of us. I now can't stop smiling and crying at the same time. I really miss him a lot.

Today is my birthday and my brother gave me the Ebony Special Tribute magazine as his gift for me and that made my day. The cover was just amazing because Michael looked so handsome and happy in it. Then I saw this thread and heard the message, WOW! Best birthday present ever! Thank you very much for sharing his message to you to all of us. I now can't stop smiling and crying at the same time. I really miss him a lot.

Awwwwww.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Thank you so much for sharing this! :wub: I see why this is such a treasure for you.

(I have to admit it brought tears to my eyes ... :cry:)

Thanks Donna. You are so very lucky to have actually met Michael and have that voicemail forever. I was fortuante enough to get see him on the Dangerous tour in '92 and have been about 5 rows from the front but I've always wanted to met him.

it makes me feel like he's still here...sometimes I forget he's gone and I almost want to call out his name but then I remember...it's so confusing

Yes, he was indeed too good for this world.

You know, I'm really happy that the world is showing love for Michael, but part of me is angry..........where in the hell were all these people when he was ALIVE?????? Where were they to show their love & support during the allegations and trial when he need the worlds support????????????? The world should be ashamed at how they treated him. :no::no::no::no::no::no:

I have felt exactly the same way.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It will never cease to amaze me at just how much this beautiful man genuinely cared about his fans. I mean, I can't imagine a single other celebrity who would call a fan like that, or who has food delivered to fans. I can't understand how he can be perceived as anything but the kindest, sweetest, most generous person.

It saddens me that I will never have the chance to meet him. :(

It's so sad to hear his voice.
Happy birthday =(
But thanks so much for sharing it!

I have felt exactly the same way.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It will never cease to amaze me at just how much this beautiful man genuinely cared about his fans. I mean, I can't imagine a single other celebrity who would call a fan like that, or who has food delivered to fans. I can't understand how he can be perceived as anything but the kindest, sweetest, most generous person.

It saddens me that I will never have the chance to meet him. :(

The only celebrity apart Of Michael, who has also delivered food to his fans is Boy George!

Thanks for sharing Donna. That was really touching .....

You’re so lucky you had the chance to meet him! What a blessing!

Take good care of yourself :hug:

Thanks for sharing Donna. That was really touching .....

You’re so lucky you had the chance to meet him! What a blessing!

Take good care of yourself :hug:

Youre very welcome. I am so lucky & blessed to have this and so many other memories of Michael. :angel: He truly was the nicest man in the world. I miss him very much and I still cry everday. He was and always will be my LIFE. My heart is forever broken without him.........

Back