Listen to my voicemail from Michael from Oct. 08.

Donna thank you so much , it always buts a tear of joy when i hear michael in his private calls
wish it was my voice mail =(((((((

im totally thankful for ur lovely post from the bottom of my heart
god bless you

When Michael lived in Vegas I, and several other fans would go and wait for him at his house. Every single time he would leave or arrive he and the children would always stop and talk to us.....sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for over 30 minutes. Many times he would even have pizza & hot chocolate delivered to us, which was so very sweet! Anyway, one day I left my personal pictures of me & my kids with MJ for him to sign, but at one point he couldnt find them....so he left a voicemail. (He did eventually find my pictures & gave them to me:)

I have kept this message private until now. I decided to share it here with you all, his TRUE fans, so you can hear his voice and hear for yourself just how kind and sweet he truly was. I will cherish this FOREVER.....it means the world to me.

I hope listening to it will bring a smile to your face at this very devasting time.

With Love,

Donna Green

http://vegasmjfan.angelfire.com/MICHAELSMESSAGETODONNA.mp3

PS: If the link doesnt work you might need to copy and paste the url into your browser. When I click on the link it doesnt work....but if I copy the link and paste it in my browser it does work.

wow this is wonderful, he really had a heart of gold.thanks for sharing

cherish this!

Donna, I know you will cherish every moment you had with Michael, every photo you took, and every call/voicemail you received. That is beautiful :) He truly was a special person with an incredibly giving and sweet heart. Thank you for sharing your stories and your memories with us on here. :) God Bless you always,

Donna, I know you will cherish every moment you had with Michael, every photo you took, and every call/voicemail you received. That is beautiful :) He truly was a special person with an incredibly giving and sweet heart. Thank you for sharing your stories and your memories with us on here. :) God Bless you always,

You are welcome.....and, thank you very much :)

Donna, thank you so much for sharing this. It's so good to read and hear things like this. I've been defending Michael for years because most people only talked about what they heared from the press. And as we all know the press made up so many stories that most people believed as being reality. They never heared the true stories and it seemed they didn't want to hear them when I tried to tell them. They all probably thought I was weird.

You are blessed to have met Michael so many times. I can feel the pain you have through your words and sincerely hope that when time goes by you will be able to give this a place in your heart.

I placed a Dutch phrase in another tread, a phrase that has brought me a lot of support over the past years, it's: 'Achter elke traan schuilt een glimlach van herinneringen' which means: 'Behind every tear you will find a smile of memories'

All the best to you and thank you for sharing your story!

Thank you for posting this. Such a treasure for you. I'm sure you'll always cherish it. He treated his fans with so much respect. Always making sure he acknowledge us. I saw a video on youtube the other day where Michael came out of the airport and he made sure to shake the hands of every fan that was waiting outside. He was an exceptional human being.

Thank you so much for sharing
can you please write in text what he say because some words its not clearly!

Donna, thanks so much for sharing this. I will remember Michael as the most caring person in this world....I love him. And I love u guys too!

Thanks Donna,

I'm so happy that MJ knew how much his fans loved him, You were one of them that showed him that love, thanks!

thank you so much for sharing! I can't even imagine what would have happen to me if I received a voicemail like that....

I copied and pasted the URL into a new browser and it worked fine...

Just about broke my heart. What a painfully sweet man.
Thank you so much for sharing.

I feel particularly emotional about all of this today, and this was heartwarming.

Thank you so much!
So nice of you to share such a personal thing with us!
I never really realized fans could come so near to him, as I live in Holland and stuff......

Said many times, but yes, what a wonderful person he was........

Back