Lisa Marie will be on Oprah Oct 6 to talk about Michael death

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mello:
Haha u know it's coming... "I tried to save him. I'm gonna save youuu" LOL

umm yea I think we must be getting our dates wrong... So she hung over the divorce of Mike? Even though she married that FUGLY Nick and divorce him then she married Michael#2 and still hung over the divorce between MJ and her?? Oh conclusion... Delusional obsessing physcopath... Poor thing she needs to be saved, cured, something.

She needs to let it go and move on. Poor crazy women :no:

:mello:, that's all I can say or not say. Michael's ideals seem to be increasingly lost or forgotten. No matter the circumstances, can't we try to emulate his behavior and not continuously take on the same characteristics of those that are being ridiculed? :no:

yes, I agree she needs to let her marriage with Michael go. That means not mention it, leave it alone, and focus on her own family because in case she forgot Mike ain't in her family no more.

Well... Obviously she thinks she stll married to him... I feel really bad her rightnow husband... Man lifes a bitch.

Princac5

too long didn't read but but yes it does make her a bad person. And no insults towards u, u would know I don't try to hide if I wanted to insult anyone. Now u sound like a broken record. If u think she's a great person for mocking him then good for u. But I don't find her talking about mike during 2005 and mocking and hinting that he could have been guilty cute or adoring. But well that's just me. She never once said mike was innocent either, just that he's so manipulative and that she doesn't really know who he is and she doesn't thinK he knew who he was. Blah blah lol at that part... I'm sure he knows who he is.

Well I think if people wants to be obsessed over someone mike would be the best person to be obsessed with, he got talent, good looking fella, and public sweetheart. Left a good example along his path. It's way better than obsessing over Lisa, I must say so myself. And I didn't say it was a bad thing that she was obsessed with Michael, I just find it pathetic, what's wrong with that?

fair enough....i like a good debate once in a while...thanks for that..i havent done it in a while:cheeky:

Princec5 Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that Michael married Lisa because he wanted to polish his image?

Does anyone have video clips where Oprah has a show about Michael being guilty during the 2005 trial? The audience was defending Michael and she beat them down...?

I have never seen that show. I seen all the ones with LIsa but never that one show that Oprah dedicated to Michael's trial. I can't find it anywhere on youtube either. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it. I want to see what the bitch said exactly.

Princec5 Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that Michael married Lisa because he wanted to polish his image?

Yeah, I got the idea she was trying to say that also, but I am trying to be NICE.

^^Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about Mike since he passed...and even after they divorced what do you expect her to say? Do you expect her to talk of him as if he is a god or a saint, she just got out of a divorce? lol....everybody is not on Mikes nuts like a lot of the fans are, there are people who actually KNOW him personally, and are gonna have negative things to say about him, doesnt mean that they hate him
What did I expect her to say after they divorced? How about the truth!! Instead of a bunch of self-serving half-truths and outright lies she did in those interviews up to Michael's death---not to mention her self-serving nonsense peppered in her ohh so touching blog following Michael's death.

Michael was married to HER too you know?! There was plenty of dirt he could have said about her; but that wasn't his style. He had class. Miss Lisa showed her true character and for me, gave a sneak peak at what Michael had to live with and WHY he dumped her triffling, spiteful, no-class having behind.

Miss Lisa is not a goddess nor a saint herself. Yet she has people hanging off her........you know whats.

No Princac5 was trying to say he wanted to convert the attention from the allegations to his marriage. It's slightly different. Not to polish his image but convey the media circus to a different subject.

Does anyone have video clips where Oprah has a show about Michael being guilty during the 2005 trial? The audience was defending Michael and she beat them down...?

I have never seen that show. I seen all the ones with LIsa but never that one show that Oprah dedicated to Michael's trial. I can't find it anywhere on youtube either. If anyone has it, I would appreciate it. I want to see what the bitch said exactly.

Never seen it and I doubt it's true, she dedicated her many shows on child sexual abuse and how many people get away with this crime blah blah blah but never really watched her shows so wouldn't know. But she sure made her opinion on mike clear without having to flat out call him a CM.

No Princac5 was trying to say he wanted to convert the attention from the allegations to his marriage. It's slightly different. Not to polish his image but convey the media circus to a different subject.

But I do not get what she is trying to say by this: "Exactly my point proven with that I said earlier....what do you expect her to do or say about mike? if you know so much about the situation why do you think they got a divorce? tell me the exact reason of how a man marries a woman four months after walking away from child abuse allegations? she acted like she didnt do nothing wrong to him? do you think Mike did everything right? you must have been a fly on the wall during the marriage so i guess i have to ask you... what wrong did she do to Michael while they were married? "

Princac5 maybe you can explain your analysis on the part about the allegations above.

debate...? ...Sure. I was just preaching the truth on how I feel and as to why. Didn't know this was a debate but you're welcome. =)

the only two people who can preach the truth about the situation are the two individuals involved...who are Mike and lisa marie

What did I expect her to say after they divorced? How about the truth!! Instead of a bunch of self-serving half-truths and outright lies she did in those interviews up to Michael's death---not to mention her self-serving nonsense peppered in her ohh so touching blog following Michael's death.

Michael was married to HER too you know?! There was plenty of dirt he could have said about her; but that wasn't his style. He had class. Miss Lisa showed her true character and for me, gave a sneak peak at what Michael had to live with and WHY he dumped her triffling, spiteful, no-class having behind.

Miss Lisa is not a goddess nor a saint herself. Yet she has people hanging off her........you know whats.

I dont really look at it like lisa dished out dirt...she spoke about the marriage but candidly she did...like i said its not like she came forward and did these hour long documentaries or interview talking about her marriage to MJ....theres all this talk about what lisa marie did about talking the marriage...its not like she talk about what he was like in bed or something...she has never really revealed anything damaging or serious....she said she thought the situation of being married to him was too much for her...and someone asked earlier about MJ's image and the marriage...you can look at that 1994 VMA kiss and tell that was a huge publicity stunt

we're not talking about Priscilla we're talking about lisa Marie.....and some people who are upset over a divorce or seperation like to talk about it...Mike on the other hand is private and doesnt talk about things like that....so does that make Lisa Marie a bad person cause she talked about their marriage on TV? i think people are very curious about what she has to say regarding his death....its not like shes been out there doing a million interviews talking about him since then...people want to bash her and make her out to be this bad person...and the minute she talks about buying Mike some sunflowers....the fans jumped right on that and did exactly what she asked..she loves mike....and hell she may be obsessed with him? so what? and you guys arent?
You know what I'm so sick of this "Oh Lisa was hurt and upset"; "People talk about their exes when they're upset". Bull! Plain and simple!!

If that was the rule of how divorced people--especially celebrity divorced couples are supposed or expected to act, then how do you explain the actions of Sandra Bullock? If any woman (celebrity or not) had EVERY RIGHT to trash her ex husband, it was Sandra Bullock. Jesse James made a fool out of her and humiliated her publically by having affairs with other women behind her back all while she was publically praising him and expressing her love for him as husband. Now THAT's rotten. MORE rotten than what 'wrong' little Miss Lisa felt Michael, her so-called manipulator, did to her.

The media raked Jesse James over the coals--which he deserved. Yet Sandra Bullock took the high road and didn't join in bashing him--even though no one could blame her if she did. Anytime Sandra Bullock could take the high road, so could Lisa Marie. So don't even go there with ME with excuses for her asinine behavior. It was no excuse; she was just being plain hateful and malicious and spiteful---plain and simple. PERIOD.

I dont really look at it like lisa dished out dirt...she spoke about the marriage but candidly she did...like i said its not like she came forward and did these hour long documentaries or interview talking about her marriage to MJ....theres all this talk about what lisa marie did about talking the marriage...its not like she talk about what he was like in bed or something...she has never really revealed anything damaging or serious....she said she thought the situation of being married to him was too much for her...and someone asked earlier about MJ's image and the marriage...you can look at that 1994 VMA kiss and tell that was a huge publicity stunt

^That she went along with! So why bitch about MJ like she was a victim of his during the marriage?! Especially when after the divorce she was still after his ass! That is what we are talking about here! So explain that situation and stop pointing the finger on just Michael! :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
prettygirlmj;3004661 said:

There's no video clip but I've got the transcript!!!

Friday, April 16, 2004
Men Living on the D.L.
J.L. King

Just ‘cause I got gay friends doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m having sex with them.
Oprah
You’re right. I just said it was a clue...I didn’t say you were having sex with them.
J.L. King
No, it’s not a clue. If a man is comfortable with his sexuality, he can have gay friends. He should be able to have gay friends. If he’s comfortable with his sexuality and he has no desire to have sex with another man, he can have gay friends. He can get in the bed with a gay man and not touch him...seriously...and not touch him, because he’s comfortable with who he is.
Oprah
You sounding a little bit like Michael Jackson up here. (Audience laughs) A little like Michael Jackson up here. I’m not going there with you with all that you can get in the bed with a man and all that stuff, but let’s just say, what should you be looking for to figure out if your husband or boyfriend is living on the down low? You, who said that you have been surprised yourself by guys who were on the down low. So how is a woman, who is number one in love, going through the motions, you know, the daily routine. How would like your wife have known?​

HERE IS THE LINK : http://www.bigbendcares.org/images/pdfs/oprah.pdf

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
the only two people who can preach the truth about the situation are the two individuals involved...who are Mike and lisa marie

Oh hush then practice what u preach and stay silent then. I however feels the right to tell the truth, it's all there on video.

For the last time, I will repeat since u have trouble understanding my posts (even though it's crystal clear). I don't give a ratass about their little marriage, I based my factual opinion on Lisa for her actions LONG after their divorce. Sure she have mentioned mike as a husband.. A terrible one but mainly she spoke of him as a person as to how manipulative he is and how he is this that, that's irrelevent to their marriage. She was mocking him as a person NOT as the role of a husband. Ya get?

Ohh funny the saying reminds me of when Lisa said "only Michael and the kid in the room would know the truth but I didn't see any inappropriate behavior"... Shows how bright she is doesn't it? Ahha. Another way of saying he could have but I never saw him do it. same standard as Quincy.

I don't debate, I don't agree to disagree, I only tell the truth with a hint of my opinion of the truth.

But I do not get what she is trying to say by this: "Exactly my point proven with that I said earlier....what do you expect her to do or say about mike? if you know so much about the situation why do you think they got a divorce? tell me the exact reason of how a man marries a woman four months after walking away from child abuse allegations? she acted like she didnt do nothing wrong to him? do you think Mike did everything right? you must have been a fly on the wall during the marriage so i guess i have to ask you... what wrong did she do to Michael while they were married? "

Princac5 maybe you can explain your analysis on the part about the allegations above.

She can't because she has nothing to based her analysis on. Just talk and talk and nothing even makes sense.

Princec5;3004681 said:

I've posted this some pages back…but I'll post this again since some havent seen it yet…

INTERVIEW WITH Dian Sawyer

[youtube]qsRK0GFSF-k[/youtube]

INTERVIEW WITH "O"

Part 1
[youtube]e7HUfwdtaXo&feature=related[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]d7YuftxW1d4&feature=related[/youtube]

If you call this 6 minutes then I dont know what to tell you except to watch these vids!

Dishing out dirt is one thing, but Bashing and degrading is another… Lisa did the latter. I guess you are trying to find some good out of what Lmp has been saying but really there's nothing good she has said except that she was young and made a mistake of marring him...:smilerolleyes: I dont mind if she only said that…but she went on and on…

IN CLOSING Here is another vid…you be the judge! :D

[youtube]IFLbvfl--f8[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Well of course u won't feel like Lisa didn't do anything wrong because you're indifference towards Michael. It's like if someone bully a kid, you wouldn't care as much as if your kid was getting bullied.

So see? U don't understand. And just accept that and make more new excuses for Lisa, these ones I've heard from YT lisa loving physcopaths.

Just don't Earthlyme, she've seen and she tolerate lisa's actions which in the mind of lisa fans would make sense with no foul play. And mj fans feel differ.

And I feel like Lisa is bitter, obsessive and manipulative. She has done enough, she can just zip her mouth now.

Oh hush then practice what u preach and stay silent then. I however feels the right to tell the truth, it's all there on video.

For the last time, I will repeat since u have trouble understanding my posts (even though it's crystal clear). I don't give a ratass about their little marriage, I based my factual opinion on Lisa for her actions LONG after their divorce. Sure she have mentioned mike as a husband.. A terrible one but mainly she spoke of him as a person as to how manipulative he is and how he is this that, that's irrelevent to their marriage. She was mocking him as a person NOT as the role of a husband. Ya get?

Ohh funny the saying reminds me of when Lisa said "only Michael and the kid in the room would know the truth but I didn't see any inappropriate behavior"... Shows how bright she is doesn't it? Ahha. Another way of saying he could have but I never saw him do it. Dumb fuks same standard as Quincy.

I don't debate, I don't agree to disagree, I only tell the truth with a hint of my opinion of the truth.

you seem to run with her words about her saying that she thought he was manipulative...no where in her words did she say that she was actually maniputlated...she admitted that she had misunderstood him as a person before she actually got really know him....and said that she felt bad for him....i dont question if mike was in love with her and his feelings towards her in the marriage...but we as the fans know mike is huge with publicity....none of us can prove rather if she was manipulated or not....but what doesnt make sense is that you have a huge group of people saying how much she was in love with mike and had this obsession...it all seems pretty obvious....so what sense would it make for her to say that she didnt feel manipulated into marriage or whatever she has to say as the end result of why they broke up? who are we to say what is and what isnt true? and to piggy back off of what you said about their marriage...i can care less about their marriage also.i dont try to shut other people up about somebody else's business, and yes im debating because i dont know the truth about anything going on with them and neither do you..just because one person commenting on the situation and michael didnt, does that person always have to be the wrong one, and mj the right one? i guess you see things how you see it and i see it my way...in the end i respect anyone's opinion even when i dont agree..but if lisa marie answers a question about the marriage and you dont like the answer why bash and hate her for that? negative things are going to come out about michael.....i think the biggest misconception of being fans is that we think we know everything about him but we dont...if we truly knew everything as we thought we did...he may still be with us

And at last she said this after mike passed away... Days after "I guess we'll never find out the truth". ... Something along that line.. The fuk? So he went to trial for nothing?? He was found not guilty of all charges for nothing ?

Yep, she said that during the Access Hollywood interview she did promoting her shitty tribute to him that she was having! :mat:

Yep, she said that during the Access Hollywood interview she did promoting her shitty tribute to him that she was having! :mat:

now that to me is someone that is obsessed with MJ...to me lisa marie is not obsessed...bitter yes....in love with him yes....obsessed no

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, again, she shouldn't even be doin interviews about their marriage because it happened YEARS ago. No one gives a about it anymore except her and Oprah. She should be talkin about her current marriage.

all of you guys know damn well...ANYONE who has had any association with MJ....they are going to ask questions about him especially his first wife....like i said you make it seem like she comes out and wants to talk only about michael....most of the interviews that she done she gets uncomfortable talking about the subject and even tries to avoid it...i can see if she was someone like corey feldman or uri geller or matt fiddes somebody desperate for attention and linking themselves to mikes name...shes not even doing that...it may seem to you like im defending her...but im not....im jus saying that everybody that doesnt singing praises for michael doesnt make them out to be a bad person...and on the other hand doesnt make MJ out to be a perfect person

Last edited by a moderator:
Princac5

too long, didn't read the whe thing but yea pretty much the same thing again. So to you Lisa is not obsessed... And to me, she is. This is going in circles and I need to sleep.

All in all I find it repulsive that you actually found nothing wrong with what Lisa did whether or not what she was saying is true. Wow... Glad my momma taught what's wrong from right.

And don't "we fans...". I ain't one. I'm fond of the man and like to do my research on him but to be called a fan,.. I'll pass on that.

we're not talking about Priscilla we're talking about lisa Marie.....and some people who are upset over a divorce or seperation like to talk about it...Mike on the other hand is private and doesnt talk about things like that....so does that make Lisa Marie a bad person cause she talked about their marriage on TV? i think people are very curious about what she has to say regarding his death....its not like shes been out there doing a million interviews talking about him since then...people want to bash her and make her out to be this bad person...and the minute she talks about buying Mike some sunflowers....the fans jumped right on that and did exactly what she asked..she loves mike....and hell she may be obsessed with him? so what? and you guys arent?

Couldn't agree with you more, I understand LMP she loved MJ a whole lot, never was she doing things to hurt him purposely.She didn't think before she said some things. And she may of said those things maybe cause she was hurt.

Ha ha ha ha this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. These nuccas need to STFU. They weren't close to MJ...and have zero credibility. Did you forget Leonard Rowe is a convicted criminal?

Oprah should invite T-Mez

I find your post very offending and rather insulting.

Leonard Rowe, Eddie Jones do not have zero credibility. And saying that they do is like saying that ALL Michael's hardworking fans working so hard for the truth are all useless and need to shut up. Because the fans are on a few same pages with Leonard Rowe, and even moreso with Eddie Jones.

And as for the other business associates and close friends (frank dileo, thome thome, randy phillips), they had to be close to Michael or else they wouldn't be who they are. In case you didn't know, Leonard Rowe was one of Michael's managers during TII for some time.

T-Mez probably wouldn't do any good, as he only knows about the molestation trial. Or else Michael was telling him everything that was going on. But then, it's Peter Lopez that's gone, not him.

Last edited:
I dont find anything Lisa Marie did as such a big deal cause I dont attention her unlike others do....I dont waste my time calling her out of her name and slandering her because the difference between me and her is that she knows MJ and I dont....she knows him on a very personal level, one that no other person does.....so I dont look at her any differently then anyone else that has something to say about him rather its saying something positive or negative....everything about Michael cannnot be positive...cause hes not perfect....sorry thats "repulsive" to you....

If you don't want this thread closed

- stop using curse words. believe me you can express your opinions without using them
- stop attacking other members
- do not post multiple messages one after another - edit your first post

thread will be cleaned from such actions.

all of you guys know damn well...ANYONE who has had any association with MJ....they are going to ask questions about him especially his first wife....like i said you make it seem like she comes out and wants to talk only about michael....most of the interviews that she done she gets uncomfortable talking about the subject and even tries to avoid it...i can see if she was someone like corey feldman or uri geller or matt fiddes somebody desperate for attention and linking themselves to mikes name...shes not even doing that...it may seem to you like im defending her...but im not....im jus saying that everybody that doesnt singing praises for michael doesnt make them out to be a bad person...and on the other hand doesnt make MJ out to be a perfect person

you're putting words in her mouth, going in circle and don't even try, we all know ur making pathetic excuses for her low actions. I don't know why you're denying it. and she is a bad person, very bad. Ver very very bad. It takes one to know one and she is a bad person, only difference she wrong mike and people who care for mike will of course be angry or hurt. The hell is that so hard to understand?

Nobody's putting a gun to her head and force her to answer =_=. ur excuse is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back