Lisa Marie will be on Oprah Oct 6 to talk about Michael death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Michael Jackson loved Lisa Marie and her children very much, and he wished their marriage had worked out.
I don't think he would object if his children were friends
with her children.
I have nothing, additional, to say on this matter at this time.

You make a good point and I agree with you.

I believe Lisa Marie loved MJ, and MJ loved her. She admitted on Oprah at one time that she was a wreck after the divorce and it took her a while to get over that. Fans sit on TV and media patrol to decipher through every comment and statement that Lisa Marie has made after the divorce and Im guessing they are assuming for her to talk of MJ like he is a perfect angel.

^^Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about Mike since he passed...and even after they divorced what do you expect her to say? Do you expect her to talk of him as if he is a god or a saint, she just got out of a divorce? lol....everybody is not on Mikes nuts like a lot of the fans are, there are people who actually KNOW him personally, and are gonna have negative things to say about him, doesnt mean that they hate him

Oh yes their divorce happened in 2001,2002,2003 and 2005. OMG how many time were they married?? Like 12?

Who ever said Lisa hated mike?? Lol no she was obsessed with him.
Of course she LOVES mike, that's why she was on Ogar show 2005 hinting everybody that she didn't know him, he is so manipulative, hinting that he could have done those "things"... Ahahahaha Yes truly and all them laughed at him, oh did I mention she ran away when she had the chance to testify for mike?? O Oh oops must have slipped my fuking mind.

Wouldn't give a shit if she have hold out what she dish after he passed away.
But no she acted as if she have done nothing wrong to him. Don't fucking sympathize a man just because he died.

u know nothing yet u sure talk big, please. Are these facts news to u? If they are then u should know u ain't got no room to talk.

Errybody know mike ain't an angel, nor was he a saint, what does that have to do with anything?? That's a funny joke.

there's no doubt that oprah is obsessed with Michael. what is it? is death a truth serum for some people? as far as Lisa Marie..i'm not gunna comment.

I believe Lisa Marie loved MJ, and MJ loved her. She admitted on Oprah at one time that she was a wreck after the divorce and it took her a while to get over that. Fans sit on TV and media patrol to decipher through every comment and statement that Lisa Marie has made after the divorce and Im guessing they are assuming for her to talk of MJ like he is a perfect angel.

What I'm assuming for her to do is to act like a grown woman, and not put the divorce/marriage on public display. Michael didn't talk crap about her after the divorce why'd she have to? She could have kept it between her and her friends if she was sooo hurt from the divorce she could have discussed it with her friends not the entire world. If she was asked about the marriage she could have easily said no comment.

oh I should forgive and forget since she hasn't said anything negative since he passed. Who said Michael was a god or a saint? anyone? anyone? I hear crickets chirping. She was talking rudely about him waayyyyy after the divorce so let's not give her that excuse k? Need I bring up what she and her tightfaced mother said about him on big O's show during the trial? I would think you would already know about that.

But now since he passed she's acting like she is a widdow or somethin talkin about happy flowers like she was an amazing housewife. She needs to go back to her actual husband and stop using Michael's name to promote herself.

So if you dont mind me asking what exactly do you expect her to talk about after getting out of a divorce from him? I seen her appearance on oprah with her mother years ago during the trial, I have seen it many times, and I dont recall anything negative about the interview at all. She didnt bash him in any type of way. It was obvious that Oprah was trying to push her to say something negative about him and she didnt from what I remember. She said that she was in love with him, and she said in the end she wasnt sure if she really felt that he was in love with her but she felt that he loved as much as he could love a person. Oprah asked if she think she was used, and she said I dont know. Its very obvious that Lisa Marie was in love iwth MJ, but keep in mind they got "conveniently" get married only four months after MJ settles a multimillion dollar child abuse allegation. I was only 8 or 9 years old at the time when he got married, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that marriage was to help clear his name of that child abuse crap. Im not in anyway thinking he was guilty, I supported him 100 percent, but any idiot could see that marriage was a joke, rather if he loved or not is not the question. The thing that is so irritating is the Lisa Marie bashing, what exactly do you guys want her to say about him?

I don't think it is creepy to try to find the "positive" in a situation.
I personally had a tour of Michael Jackson's Neverland home shortly
after he divorced Lisa Marie (No, Michael Jackson was not at home.
I was with a group that consisted of children (either underprivileaged or sick) with their familes. Sitting right their on his piano with his mother's picture was a picture of Lisa Marie and her then two young children.

Have a nice evening.

So????? because he had a picture of his his ex wife next to his mother on a piano possibly well over a decade ago Lisa should raise his children with his mother?..is that your logic

Every time you akwardly find a way to throw Michael's kids into the discussion and it comes across as creepy. Remember when you posted the number for Children's Services to come take them away earlier this year? or the many post you pray for diana ross or someone else to tak them away...it's creepy. I know you want to raise them yourself but Michael did not know you and they are doing fine with their family.

How about giving him half of the respect he gave to her?
Is that too hard? Really?

What do we want her to say??? NOTHING! That's the whole damn point. What she ain't friends she could rant to?? No one around her really? Not even her 3rd or 4th husband to rant to? How sad.

earthlyme;3004102 said:
INTERVIEW WITH Dian Sawyer

[youtube]qsRK0GFSF-k[/youtube]

INTERVIEW WITH "O"

Part 1
[youtube]e7HUfwdtaXo&feature=related[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]d7YuftxW1d4&feature=related[/youtube]

I wouldnt Normally Post this on MJ sites but I always thought fans should watch this to see how LMP/ Dian S. AND "O" are… before judging what they've done...very disrespectful…sad…just sick...:puke:

This next vid shows other side!

[youtube]IFLbvfl--f8[/youtube]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

(((Clicking ruby slippers together 3 times))) this dont exist! , this dont exist!, this dont exist!

Flo to sort it all out! Priceless!

Oh yes their divorce happened in 2001,2002,2003 and 2005. OMG how many time were they married?? Like 12?

Who ever said Lisa hated mike?? Lol no she was obsessed with him.
Of course she LOVES mike, that's why she was on Ogar show 2005 hinting everybody that she didn't know him, he is so manipulative, hinting that he could have done those "things"... Ahahahaha Yes truly and all them laughed at him, oh did I mention she ran away when she had the chance to testify for mike?? O Oh oops must have slipped my fuking mind.

Wouldn't give a shit if she have hold out what she dish after he passed away.
But no she acted as if she have done nothing wrong to him. Don't fucking sympathize a man just because he died.

u know nothing yet u sure talk big, please. Are these facts news to u? If they are then u should know u ain't got no room to talk.

Errybody know mike ain't an angel, nor was he a saint, what does that have to do with anything?? That's a funny joke.

Exactly my point proven with that I said earlier....what do you expect her to do or say about mike? if you know so much about the situation why do you think they got a divorce? tell me the exact reason of how a man marries a woman four months after walking away from child abuse allegations? she acted like she didnt do nothing wrong to him? do you think Mike did everything right? you must have been a fly on the wall during the marriage so i guess i have to ask you... what wrong did she do to Michael while they were married?

So if you dont mind me asking what exactly do you expect her to talk about after getting out of a divorce from him? I seen her appearance on oprah with her mother years ago during the trial, I have seen it many times, and I dont recall anything negative about the interview at all. She didnt bash him in any type of way. It was obvious that Oprah was trying to push her to say something negative about him and she didnt from what I remember. She said that she was in love with him, and she said in the end she wasnt sure if she really felt that he was in love with her but she felt that he loved as much as he could love a person. Oprah asked if she think she was used, and she said I dont know. Its very obvious that Lisa Marie was in love iwth MJ, but keep in mind they got "conveniently" get married only four months after MJ settles a multimillion dollar child abuse allegation. I was only 8 or 9 years old at the time when he got married, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that marriage was to help clear his name of that child abuse crap. Im not in anyway thinking he was guilty, I supported him 100 percent, but any idiot could see that marriage was a joke, rather if he loved or not is not the question. The thing that is so irritating is the Lisa Marie bashing, what exactly do you guys want her to say about him?

I suggest you to read more about Michael Jackson before commenting on why he married Lisa Marie Presley in 1994.

You don't know him and you don't understand him and you assume he married Lisa because he wanted to "clear his name" and his marriage was a "joke". It's not fair.

Using someone and hurting someone is not a concept that Michael Jackson could ever comprehend. More importantly, Michael's name doesn't need to be "cleared" because he never did anything he was accused of.

Like 144,000, I am not going to comment on Lisa Marie. But, I hope she understands silence is indeed golden.

In your head when did they get divorced? Because I always thought it was in 96? hmmm...I would think someone would be over it almost 10 years later, if not they need some major therapy. Wow...your recollection of that interview seems to be different than mine. I recall them laughing at Michael and her hinting that she didn't know Michael at all so she can't say if he did those things or not. Priscilla still seems to think the marriage was because Michael wanted the Presley name hahaha that's a funny joke.

and to answer your last question, how about she shut her trap and not say anything about him? I say that's a good plan. :] Ohhh wait how would she promote her albums then? :doh: Silly me...

Last edited:
More info:

Little house of a True Love Story News:

Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6

For The First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson (PG) Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about... the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended. Wednesday’s Oprah

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.a ... d=18205362
See More
Oprah Winfrey
www.tvguide.com
Oprah Winfrey 2010 Episode Guide: For the First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson - TVGuide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=100340&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=18205362

Karen Faye is defending Lisa on her twitter today. I'm glad she is no longer bashing her to be honest. I remember a time when she use to diss her a lot.

dvsls3.jpg

Last edited:
Because I never walked a mile in either LMP or MJ's shoes, was not there in their living room or bedroom, nor in their post divorce life, nor now in Lisa's psyche since Michael's death, it is beyond my providence to say what love was there, what guilt is there, what remorse is there.

The psychodynamics of their relationship was/is complex. End of story for me.

jmo

Exactly my point proven with that I said earlier....what do you expect her to do or say about mike? if you know so much about the situation why do you think they got a divorce? tell me the exact reason of how a man marries a woman four months after walking away from child abuse allegations? she acted like she didnt do nothing wrong to him? do you think Mike did everything right? you must have been a fly on the wall during the marriage so i guess i have to ask you... what wrong did she do to Michael while they were married?

Um who cares about the divorce? He ain't the first nor the last she got divorce to. Ur point proven, u don't even have a point so?

Who ever said anything about during their marriage? Unless in your mind they were still married up to 2005.

So then tell me when mike talked about Lisa after their divorce? Publically? Yea that's right keep talking.

Who the hell cares about their 18 months marriage in mid 90's... Again I'll repeat 1994 to 1996. Oh look at that I don't see the 2000's oh my did I get the dates wrong? Hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does Lisa have to mention MJ at all? if she's promoting her new music then she should do that and leave him alone. She can continue to remain silent. Like someone said here, silence is golden

In your head when did they get divorced? Because I always thought it was in 96? hmmm...I would think someone would be over it almost 10 years later, if not they need some major therapy. Wow...your recollection of that interview seems to be different than mine. I recall them laughing at Michael and her hinting that she didn't know Michael at all so she can't say if he did those things or not. Priscilla still seems to think the marriage was because Michael wanted the Presley name hahaha that's a funny joke.

and to answer your last question, how about she shut her trap and not anything about him? I say that's a good plan. :] Ohhh wait how would she promote her albums then? :doh: Silly me...

we're not talking about Priscilla we're talking about lisa Marie.....and some people who are upset over a divorce or seperation like to talk about it...Mike on the other hand is private and doesnt talk about things like that....so does that make Lisa Marie a bad person cause she talked about their marriage on TV? i think people are very curious about what she has to say regarding his death....its not like shes been out there doing a million interviews talking about him since then...people want to bash her and make her out to be this bad person...and the minute she talks about buying Mike some sunflowers....the fans jumped right on that and did exactly what she asked..she loves mike....and hell she may be obsessed with him? so what? and you guys arent?

prettygirlmj;3004607 said:
More info:

Little house of a True Love Story News:

Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6

For The First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson (PG) Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about... the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended. Wednesday’s Oprah

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.a ... d=18205362
See More
Oprah Winfrey
www.tvguide.com
Oprah Winfrey 2010 Episode Guide: For the First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson - TVGuide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=100340&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=18205362

Karen Faye is defending Lisa on her twitter today. I'm glad she is no longer bashing her to be honest. I remember a time when she use to diss her a lot.

dvsls3.jpg

Ok seriously am I getting the year of the divorce wrong? Karen Fake on her twitter (again) sayin lisa was upset about the divorce?

Oh great Lisa is definitely gonna bring up Michael "addiction" since it says parallel between him and Elvis oh joy :doh:

Wasn't the 05 interview about their marriage? She think people forgot or somthing? hmmmm... -_-

we're not talking about Priscilla we're talking about lisa Marie.....and some people who are upset over a divorce or seperation like to talk about it...Mike on the other hand is private and doesnt talk about things like that....so does that make Lisa Marie a bad person cause she talked about their marriage on TV? i think people are very curious about what she has to say regarding his death....its not like shes been out there doing a million interviews talking about him since then...people want to bash her and make her out to be this bad person...and the minute she talks about buying Mike some sunflowers....the fans jumped right on that and did exactly what she asked..she loves mike....and hell she may be obsessed with him? so what? and you guys arent?

Umm yes it does make her a bad person and attention whore. Usually people only say it didn't work out and we went seperate ways and it was for the better. Even if it's a lie that's what good people do. You make absolutely no sense.

And why would anyone be obsessed over Michael? Or any human being for that matter? That makes no sense.

What's wrong with being middle aged?
nothing,, my point is the are not 2 gullible 20 year olds who dont know know Oprah. They are two grown adults who are completely aware of what they are doing, and not naive and innocent.

Dont blame Oprah for these two dimwits..

Janet was misled...yet she is going back to the show later this month to promote Colored Girls.

I blame Oprah for a lot of things...but these other parasites are not blameless.

Even though oprah is at fault at times, like with what u said lisa & janet are grown ups who should be able to stand up for themselves and say NO

Um who cares about the divorce? He ain't the first nor the last she got divorce to. Ur point proven, u don't even have a point so?

Who ever said anything about during their marriage? Are u reading challenged? Unless in your mind they were still married up to 2005.

So then tell me when mike talked about Lisa after their divorce? Publically? Yea that's right keep talking.

Who the hell cares about their 18 months marriage in mid 90's... Again I'll repeat 1994 to 1996. Oh look at that I don't see the 2000's oh my did I get the dates wrong? Hmmm

Its not that serious to me like it is to you....Lisa Marie's comments about their marriage rather positive or negative unphases me.....you keep talking about Michaels actions afterwards....and what he did and what he talked about, why dont you follow in his footsteps? Who cares if you got his dates right, you're trying to find corny ways to insult me about this topic when its not even that serious....My argument initially coming into this thread is whats the point of bashing Lisa Marie? If she chooses to talk about marriage or his death or whatever, then let her do so...majority of the interviews that I have watched with Lisa Marie, most of the time she always trys to avoid the subject of talking about him at all, its usually the reporter who brings up his name when she does an interview.....she gives her opinion and shes moves on...why is that such a big deal? The damn interview with Oprah has even been broadcasted yet, but everybody throwing a fit because Lisa Marie had something to say which more then likely is not going to be more then five or six minutes of talk about MJ and it moves on... Its not like she released a tell all book...I havent heard any MJ references in any of her music...so whats the point of keep on bashing her? Anybody who speaks in the vain of Michael's name is apparently a bad person for doing so, cause Michael is so perfect and he hasnt done anything wrong in his entire life.

Who ever said anything about during their marriage? Are u reading challenged? Unless in your mind they were still married up to 2005.

True, True, True. I agree!

Now, fellow fans the person who really, really needed to hear the "L.O.V.E" from miss presley was Michael. He's not here anymore to hear it, dispute, accept it or reject it. What is the point really? As she ran from sofa to sofa spilling her "hurt" she bad mouthed him and she mocked him. Lisa enjoyed it. Her facial expressions and gestures proved it, view you tube. I know it hurt him. I know he was hurt. The reason why it hurt him more is becuase she did it publically not once but twice. So If she realy feels the need to cleanse herself or seek some sort of forgiveness she should go privately to his mother, and his children and tell them how she feels. If this is just about her ...um career? I think she had an opportunity to tell Opray that she just wants to speak ONLY about her um...career??? Not about Michael or their marriage. I'm just sayin

Well as unneeded as her presence was since she probably has trouble moving her lips, yes Priscilla was there and she put her two cents in about it. Yes, that does make Lisa a bad person. Like I told you previously if she is such a blabber mouth she can talk to her friends about it, she doesn't need to do so publicly, but we are talking about Lisa here as you said, so what class should I expect from her huh? I don't think people are curious at all, the marriage has been over and done with for years, she's out there acting like she's a damn widow. The fans didn't buy no "happy flowers" they came from a flower company who donated them. She's obsessed with Michael someone whom she has been divorced from for over 10 years. Man I feel bad for her current husband. His wife's obsessed with her ex lmfao.

Ok seriously am I getting the year of the divorce wrong? Karen Fake on her twitter (again) sayin lisa was upset about the divorce?

Oh great Lisa is definitely gonna bring up Michael "addiction" since it says parallel between him and Elvis oh joy :doh:

Wasn't the 05 interview about their marriage? She think people forgot or somthing? hmmmm... -_-

Haha u know it's coming... "I tried to save him. I'm gonna save youuu" LOL

umm yea I think we must be getting our dates wrong... So she hung over the divorce of Mike? Even though she married that Nick and divorce him then she married Michael#2 and still hung over the divorce between MJ and her?? Oh conclusion... Delusional obsessing physcopath... Poor thing she needs to be saved, cured, something.

She needs to let it go and move on. Poor crazy women :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm yes it does make her a bad person and attention whore. Usually people only say it didn't work out and we went seperate ways and it was for the better. Even if it's a lie that's what good people do. You make absolutely no sense.

And why would anyone be obsessed over Michael? Or any human being for that matter? That makes no sense.

How does someone talking about Mike for a few minutes in an interview make them an attention whore? Every interview that Lisa Marie has done there is no long discussion about MJ. Even if that oprah interview it was maybe five or six minutes of a two hour interview where they talked about Michael.....most of the interviews that shes done she either makes no comment at all or she tries to avoid answering about him....so how does that make her obsessed? she was married to him, she was in love with him....it makes sense for her to say something about it even when she doesnt want to....someone like corey feldman, and that idiot bodyguard Matt Fiddes who really had no serious or close relationship with Mike at all but always talk about him...then that is what you call obsession! if you or anyone else was in love or married to a person if they were truly in love, they may not get over it...its obvious shes not over it...whats wrong with that? if Lisa Marie came out and called mike a child molester or something like that I could totally side with you...if she was on TV bashing him and telling his secrets or something that would be a good reason to hate on her...

and regarding your comment about someone being obsessed with MIke lol....look around on this board...and I could point thousands of people who are obsessed

I just don't have no love for no oprah she can't wait to ask about his "addiction" that's all she is going to care about is the world watching to know about how was it like being married to the worlds most greatest entertainer and when did the drug abuse started happing then all this his family try interventions this and that. I just don't have no love for Oprah she ain't Ish just like the rest of them who just dragged MJ in life and death. As for Lisa many people want to hear what she has to say sense she was his golden girl in the media EYES enough said. Those of u who claiming y'all not going to watch is because its going to be the most talk about show. I refused to watch it cause I been stop watching Oprah because I know she is a sellout she sell her soul for riches even if she have to bash her own people. Look where oprah decided to do this interview in England cause she knows if it was in LA she would of got ran up on,.

P.S I will being going shopping and going to night class on the 6 then coming home to watch jersey shore

Haha u know it's coming... "I tried to save him. I'm gonna save youuu" LOL

umm yea I think we must be getting our dates wrong... So she hung over the divorce of Mike? Even though she married that FUGLY Nick and divorce him then she married Michael#2 and still hung over the divorce between MJ and her?? Oh conclusion... Delusional obsessing physcopath... Poor thing she needs to be saved, cured, something.

She needs to let it go and move on. Poor crazy women :no:

yes, I agree she needs to let her marriage with Michael go. That means not mention it, leave it alone, and focus on her own family because in case she forgot Mike ain't in her family no more.

Princac5

too long didn't read but but yes it does make her a bad person. And no insults towards u, u would know I don't try to hide if I wanted to insult anyone. Now u sound like a broken record. If u think she's a great person for mocking him then good for u. But I don't find her talking about mike during 2005 and mocking and hinting that he could have been guilty cute or adoring. But well that's just me. She never once said mike was innocent either, just that he's so manipulative and that she doesn't really know who he is and she doesn't thinK he knew who he was. Blah blah lol at that part... I'm sure he knows who he is.

Well I think if people wants to be obsessed over someone mike would be the best person to be obsessed with, he got talent, good looking fella, and public sweetheart. Left a good example along his path. It's way better than obsessing over Lisa, I must say so myself. And I didn't say it was a bad thing that she was obsessed with Michael, I just find it pathetic, what's wrong with that?

:doh: LOL Yea it was obvious Lisa was upset over the 96 divorce still in 05 and it was pathetic especially when MJ was only husband number 2 out of 4 husbands and father to non of her kids!:hysterical:

And Princec5....:no: why bring up the 94 settlement? :bugeyed Like WTF?...MJ didn't need that to prove nothing! Cause the authorities found nothing like you said u knew! He was with Lisa already since 92 she divorced her husband 2 weeks prior to marrying MJ in 93 it was her choice too! So what u gotta say about that? What image was she trying to prove or save like u say MJ was trying to? :smilerolleyes: MJ talked about marrying one day in the Oprah 93 interview anyways, he knew Lisa already by then!

Lisa was there for MJ during the allegations, she could have walk away and she didn't she stayed! So why wouldn't he marry her? She showed at the time her love and loyalty to him! I say it was a great thing and I was happy for him at the time! There was nothing wrong with MJ trying to have some type of normalcy after those allegations! But, you make it sound damn negative!:smilerolleyes:

The point is Lisa was a grown as women with more experience then MJ in terms of being married before and having kids before him when they got married! So she has no excuse when she blamed MJ and acted like a victim in her past interviews it was pure B.S PERIOD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back