Lisa Marie will be on Oprah Oct 6 to talk about Michael death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oprah is a stone when it comes to Michael. But she will use his name to bring
viewers---

Lisa Marie...I really don't know. I think Lisa Marie was really affected by
Michael's death and she did reach out a couple of times to express her
sadness and desire to see MJ surrounded by flowers.

She also contributed a song for him. So, if she stays away from negative
comments, I'm OK with it.

I also believe she is sensitive to Michael's children and family. We'll see but I
don't think I will watch it. I really stay away from Oprah now. Not interested.
She lost a long time viewer, actually.

I love Lisa, but she's not there to 'talk about Michael'. If she answers something it's her choice, but it's all media's hype the thing about Michael..

:doh: is her new album coming soon? she just married Michael one and half year, and Michael was just one of her ex husbands. it seemed she would never stop talking about him. is this the only thing worth talking in her whole life? I don't care if this time is positive or negative, she should shut up. stop using Michael to promote herself.

Dont blame Oprah for these two dimwits..

Janet was misled...yet she is going back to the show later this month to promote Colored Girls.

I blame Oprah for a lot of things...but these other parasites are not blameless.
exactly those two middle aged ppl know very well what they get themselves into

I have bad feeling about this...
Why Oprah...?? It`s many others talk shows and she choose Oprah`s show..
I hope she will tell the truth once for all, and she won`t bring those drug addict lies...
Lisa, please... don`t dissapoint me..

we can only pray

Please do not diss Lisa and Oprah. Lisa happened to be Michael's wife and she can't run away her past. It's obvious people ask her about Michael.. But it's not true she will be there 'talking about Michael's death', there's much more to talk about.

^ I agree about there being much more to talk about. BUT I'll tell you this, OPRAH WILL ASK about Michael…like she has dont for the past year… So there's bound to be a talk about him one way or the other… But dissing lisa is least of our worries…she dragged his name when he was down and jumped on it,kicked it, flipped it, and ppl. chewed his name and spit it out. Where was she in 2005? She was right there along with messed up ppl. doin' the same thing…but that is more hurtful cuz She knew Michael personally!

But changing her story after his passing just shows how Bigoted she really is. No offence to anyone really but when you put Oprah and Lisa together, Who knowes what will come of it???

And I'm hoping Percsilla P. is not gonna be there!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

im not watching this. she doesn't care about michael. she's just exploiting his death for ratings.

if she really cared, she would be using her high status to get REAL guests on that show such as leonard rowe, eddie jones, close friends and business associates near those final months to try to figure more of what was going on.

I think it would be nice if Lisa Marie (the former Mrs. Michael Jackson would help Katherine Jackson (Michael's s mother) keep a watchful
eye on his children. Perhaps Lisa's children and Michael's children
could grow up together being friends.
I think Michael Jackson would like that to happen.

Last edited:
i think it would be nice if lisa marie (the former mrs. Michael jackson would help katherine jackson (michael's s mother) keep a watchful
eye on his children. perhaps lisa's children and michael's children
i think michael jackson would like that to happen.

lol...

u know Oprah will ask her mj related questions and she better, better decline. She already talked enough about him the last time she was there... =_=

I think it would be nice if Lisa Marie (the former Mrs. Michael Jackson would help Katherine Jackson (Michael's s mother) keep a watchful

LOL w.t.f

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez CherubimII you may have good intentions but it come across as very creepy lol

What is Oprah up to? I don't get it. Why can't she leave Michael alone. I have been posting on O community more than than I could care to count asking her to please leave Michael alone? I don't understand her obsession with him. I have this feeling she is going to talk about the drug. This is a woman that gave Mike Tyson to come to her show, she can't even talk nice about Michael I don't understand her. Michael changed so many lives for the better, he gave everything he had money and talent until the end.

What is Oprah up to? I don't get it. Why can't she leave Michael alone. I have been posting on O community more than than I could care to count asking her to please leave Michael alone? I don't understand her obsession with him. I have this feeling she is going to talk about the drug. This is a woman that gave Mike Tyson to come to her show, she can't even talk nice about Michael I don't understand her. Michael changed so many lives for the better, he gave everything he had money and talent until the end.

I don't understand it myself. All I can think of is ratings

im not watching this. she doesn't care about michael. she's just exploiting his death for ratings.

if she really cared, she would be using her high status to get REAL guests on that show such as leonard rowe, eddie jones, close friends and business associates near those final months to try to figure more of what was going on.

Ha ha ha ha this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. These need to STFU. They weren't close to MJ...and have zero credibility. Did you forget Leonard Rowe is a convicted criminal?

Oprah should invite T-Mez

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you guys always jump into ten million conclusions before anything actually happens.....majority of the ones in this threading bitching about it are going to be the first ones with their eyes glued to the television when the interview airs, and will be the first ones on this board talking about it...even witht he JK Rowling interview everybody jumped to the conclusion that oprah brought about MJ's name when that didn't even happen at all, the author brought him up...Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about MJ....what the hell kind do you expect her to say? MJ was good in bed, oh I loved him so much he was perfect.....what is wrong with you guys? You act like you know so damn much about what is going on in MJ's life and you dont, why dont you shut up and wait to see what she has to say and take it from there

Why must everybody go public with their grief over Michael? We know you're suffering. I hope this is all good stuff. I feel for Lisa Marie, I do. She seemed to have a genuine love for Michael that he returned. But does she really have to go on Oprah and talk all about it? She can't grieve privately?

By the way, what is it with Oprah and her obsession with Michael? I'd really prefer his name to stay out of her programs but it is her last season (thank you Jesus) so I guess she's trying to milk it for what it's worth. :smilerolleyes: I really wish she'd just leave him alone though. What is she up to...

WTF.... and this is precisely why I lurk here and never feel the need to respond, lol

Geez CherubimII you may have good intentions but it come across as very creepy lol
I don't think it is creepy to try to find the "positive" in a situation.
I personally had a tour of Michael Jackson's Neverland home shortly
after he divorced Lisa Marie (No, Michael Jackson was not at home.
I was with a group that consisted of children (either underprivileaged or sick) with their familes. Sitting right their on his piano with his mother's picture was a picture of Lisa Marie and her then two young children.

Have a nice evening.

I don't think it is creepy to try to find the "positive" in a situation.
I personally had a tour of Michael Jackson's Neverland home shortly
after he divorced Lisa Marie (No, Michael Jackson was not at home.
I was with a group that consisted of children (either underprivileaged or sick) with their familes. Sitting right their on his piano with his mother's picture was a picture of Lisa Marie and her then two young children.

Have a nice evening.

your point is?...

why do you guys always jump into ten million conclusions before anything actually happens.....majority of the ones in this threading bitching about it are going to be the first ones with their eyes glued to the television when the interview airs, and will be the first ones on this board talking about it...even witht he JK Rowling interview everybody jumped to the conclusion that oprah brought about MJ's name when that didn't even happen at all, the author brought him up...Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about MJ....what the hell kind do you expect her to say? MJ was good in bed, oh I loved him so much he was perfect.....what is wrong with you guys? You act like you know so damn much about what is going on in MJ's life and you dont, why dont you shut up and wait to see what she has to say and take it from there

say what?!?!

I have right to bitch as I please. Lisa never said anything negative about Michael.. Oh of course not and pigs also lay eggs.

How about she needs to stop using his name. Well the apple didn't fall far from the tree, her mother still uses Presley name for attention, how grand.

Ain't nothing wrong with us, don't even judge as u urself have been living under a rock this whole time.

^^Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about Mike since he passed...and even after they divorced what do you expect her to say? Do you expect her to talk of him as if he is a god or a saint, she just got out of a divorce? lol....everybody is not on Mikes nuts like a lot of the fans are, there are people who actually KNOW him personally, and are gonna have negative things to say about him, doesnt mean that they hate him

your point is?...
I believe Michael Jackson loved Lisa Marie and her children very much, and he wished their marriage had worked out.
I don't think he would object if his children were friends
with her children.
I have nothing, additional, to say on this matter at this time.

^^Lisa Marie has not said anything negative about Mike since he passed...and even after they divorced what do you expect her to say? Do you expect her to talk of him as if he is a god or a saint, she just got out of a divorce? lol....everybody is not on Mikes nuts like a lot of the fans are, there are people who actually KNOW him personally, and are gonna have negative things to say about him, doesnt mean that they hate him

oh I should forgive and forget since she hasn't said anything negative since he passed. Who said Michael was a god or a saint? anyone? anyone? I hear crickets chirping. She was talking rudely about him waayyyyy after the divorce so let's not give her that excuse k? Need I bring up what she and her tightfaced mother said about him on big O's show during the trial? I would think you would already know about that.

But now since he passed she's acting like she is a widdow or somethin talkin about happy flowers like she was an amazing housewife. She needs to go back to her actual husband and stop using Michael's name to promote herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back