Lisa Marie will be on Oprah Oct 6 to talk about Michael death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont find anything Lisa Marie did as such a big deal cause I dont attention her unlike others do....I dont waste my time calling her out of her name and slandering her because the difference between me and her is that she knows MJ and I dont....she knows him on a very personal level, one that no other person does.....so I dont look at her any differently then anyone else that has something to say about him rather its saying something positive or negative....everything about Michael cannnot be positive...cause hes not perfect....sorry thats "repulsive" to you....
:bugeyed::ermm::mat:

all of you guys know damn well...ANYONE who has had any association with MJ....they are going to ask questions about him especially his first wife....like i said you make it seem like she comes out and wants to talk only about michael....most of the interviews that she done she gets uncomfortable talking about the subject and even tries to avoid it...i can see if
she was someone like corey feldman or uri geller or matt fiddes somebody desperate for
attention and linking themselves to mikes name...shes not even doing that...it may seem to you like im defending her...but im not....im
jus saying that everybody that doesnt singing praises for michael doesnt make them out to be a bad person...and on the other hand doesnt make MJ out to be a perfect person

like I told you earlier she has a choice to say no comment, just like all those other losers who you say are asked bout mike they have a choice 2 say no comment. Who in the hell said mike was perfect? Stop continuously puttin wrds into my mouth. Please & thank you.

^ Princec5

I would agree with you if most things about Michael was positive…but ALMOST EVeryting is NEGATIVE! Its cool that you dont pay attention to her…but you seem to defend what she has said… and I just dont agree with that…

You said we're slandering her? What a joke… have you watched the vids I've posted? If you have and you still have the same opinon…i've got nothing to do but leave you alone with your thoughts…:)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

earthlyme;3004759 said:
^ Princec5

I would agree with you if most things about Michael was positive…but ALMOST EVeryting is NEGATIVE! Its cool that you dont pay attention to her…but you seem to defend what she has said… and I just dont agree with that…

You said we're slandering her? What a joke… have you watched the vids I've posted? If you have and you still have the same opinon…i've got nothing to do but leave you alone with your thoughts…:)

L.o.v.e.
Romi
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Im not making excuses for anything.....the only reason people have something to say about her period is become MJ is involved....if this woman has an opinion about how she felt about her OWN marriage....let it be that.....rather if you choose to believe her or not....who are you or anyone else that she is bad and wrong for that? im not defending her....i can careless about that chick....but if she was married to Michael Jackson or whoever...if she says that she felt a certain way about her marriage let her be entitled to her opinion...i would say she has the right to say what the hell she wants since she was there and we werent...her answers seemed fair....she did slander him..she didnt make fun of him...she answered honestly...unfortunatley for the lisa haters out there her honest answer was not one of praise and happiness big deal....michael was unphased....why isnt everyone else the same way...thats my argument to begin with...why do you care so much what she says? especially if your not even a fan as you say?

Princac5

you know as well that's not what I find replusive I'm sure others can understand what I found replusive and just plain out crazy. Never once did I say he was perfect and everyone who disagree should be shunned. Did I know? Point to me where u get that idea from? Puhlease it's not my fault you think Lisa is perfect and would never lie and always have a good reason why she degrade Michael. It's always michael's fault, he's one big bad wolf who force Lisa to slander him as he was going through the trial. Makes perfect sense. Truly Though u keep saying that I think Michael is god, saint perfect? Why? Do u think he is?

But seriously I'm gonna to sleep, I have work.

If you don't want this thread closed

- stop using curse words. believe me you can express your opinions without using them
- stop attacking other members
- do not post multiple messages one after another - edit your first post

thread will be cleaned from such actions.

I can't edit my posts because I'm on my phone.

This is hopeless.

earthlyme;3004759 said:
^ Princec5

L.o.v.e.
Romi

look I love Michael just as much as anyone else here...im not defending lisa marie...im not taking any sides...im just saying just because she has something to say about him and how she felt....doesnt necessarily mean its a lie or you have to bash her because of that...noone in the world can comment on that besides herself and MJ....if she felt a certain way about that the situation since none of us were there then okay...i respect what she says...does it make the truth? no it doesnt, but just because Michael is involved and we all think so highly of him, doesnt necessarily make it a lie neither

Im not making excuses for anything.....the only reason people have something to say about her period is become MJ is involved....if this woman has an opinion about how she felt about her OWN marriage....let it be that.....rather if you choose to believe her or not....who are you or anyone else that she is bad and wrong for that? im not defending her....i can careless about that chick....but if she was married to Michael Jackson or whoever...if she says that she felt a certain way about her marriage let her be entitled to her opinion...i would say she has the right to say what the hell she wants since she was there and we werent...her answers seemed fair....she did slander him..she didnt make fun of him...she answered honestly...unfortunatley for the lisa haters out there her honest answer was not one of praise and happiness big deal....michael was unphased....why isnt everyone else the same way...thats my argument to begin with...why do you care so much what she says? especially if your not even a fan as you say?

LOL I'm too good to be a fan of anyone I just have problems with Lisa. Seen those kind too many time not to say anything. So what why u care what I think?

I find your way if thought just repulsive is all and you shouldn't care because it's my opinion. Don't agree then get your own but don't lable them as facts and relevent.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I'm going to say is this....:2cents:If she was a woman with integrity she would keep her mouth shut.

like I told you earlier she has a choice to say no comment, just like all those other losers who you say are asked bout mike they have a choice 2 say no comment. Who in the hell said mike was perfect? Stop continuously puttin wrds into my mouth. Please & thank you.

Yea mike is only semi superior lol.
But yea I'm surprise I'm so nice tonight. We deserve gold stars.

Ya need to go to bed and so do I.

Just let her lalala and dadada.

Thread is cleaned.

Let me remind you once again

- Regardless of who it is you are talking about ( Oprah, Lisa Marie, another person, another MJJC member) do not insult them, do not resort to name calling.
- Do not use curse words, foul language.
- People can have different opinion, don't turn into arguments and/or insults. respect each other.

now that to me is someone that is obsessed with MJ...to me lisa marie is not obsessed...bitter yes....in love with him yes....obsessed no

:mello::blink: But, Lisa Marie in her own blog admitted her self she was obsessed for yrs over MJ! So how can you come to that conclusion?:hysterical:

michael was unphased....why isnt everyone else the same way...thats my argument to begin with...why do you care so much what she says? especially if your not even a fan as you say?
What gets me is, with some fans they say they hate her, but it's mainly because of these same posters, Lisa Marie discussion has forever dominated MJ sites. This interview just seems like an excuse for these same posters to go after her some more. Don't get me wrong, I get the hate, but some are being so phony about their hate for her. On here it's not as obvious because the mods do a good job of not allowing her to overtake the board, but on other sites, the obsession with this woman is crazy.

Those Oprah interviews with Lisa are SAD. It makes me so upset to watch them laugh. Oprah, Diane Sawyer... with their "Michael Jackson?!" ... like it is so odd to love him, to be in love with him, to see him as the attractive man he is. It makes me feel like I am on another planet where people are mean and bullies... jealous people acting like playground bullies. Why would these women NOT see Michael as a most amazing, gorgeous, tender-hearted man? What's so funny? What are they laughing at?

And Lisa, though it did not work out, should realize then it all must be her fault. :) She should have been apologizing for wasting MJ's time and grateful for the time she had. She seemed like she disagreed about the kiss, too. She should feel honored to be publically kissed by MJ. Honored. Honored honored honored.

What gets me is, with some fans they say they hate her, but it's mainly because of these same posters, Lisa Marie discussion has forever dominated MJ sites. This interview just seems like an excuse for these same posters to go after her some more. Don't get me wrong, I get the hate, but some are being so phony about their hate for her. On here it's not as obvious because the mods do a good job of not allowing her to overtake the board, but on other sites, the obsession with this woman is crazy.

haha exactly!! you hit it on the head with a hammer....and the thing is there are so many more people in MJs life to hate on besides her...why do the people give so much energy to Lisa Marie...if there are legitimate reasons why Lisa Marie is not a fan favoirite i understand it also..honestly in my eyes i dont really see the big deal of keep slandering her over and over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back