L.A. County Coroner Findings

This is just heartbreaking. To know that Michael died at the hands of someone else. This is a very bitter pill to swallow

Yes it is. Oh Michael, I'm so sorry. :cry:

If the justice system doesn't give Murray what he deserved then I have a feeling crazed fans will.

WHY would anyone do this? HOW can you do it for money when you wont be able to enjoy it because you will eventually get found out. WTF. I DON'T GET THIS MESS AT ALL.
SERIOUSLY MURRAY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US, TO MICHAEL. OMG :cry:

This is just heartbreaking. To know that Michael died at the hands of someone else. This is a very bitter pill to swallow

I think that's what upsets me more than anything else. Michael trusted this man with his life, and Murray had no idea WHAT he was doing... in fact he was doing something he SHOULDN'T have been doing! I just have no words to describe how it makes me feel...

I can't stand the thought that somebody was responsible for what happened.

Here is a shot of ETonline
acute.jpg

NOOOOO!

He was really killed! It is FUCKED UP!

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK...

how in the hell can murray say he didnt give Michael anything that should of killed him with a lsit of stuff that was found in his system???? LIES I feel sick to my stomach.

now can all the damn tabloids stop calling MJ a junkie and report on what this actually is..............A MURDER

Not surprising. And very sad.

Hopefully others doctors will learn from Dr. Murray's mistakes (and any other doctor who may have prescribed or administered anything they should not).

Here it is:

CNN: Homicice-ACUTE PROPOPHOL INTOXICATION & OTHER CONITIONS BENZODIAZINE. LORAZAPAM MENTIONED.

He was given 5 (FIVE) other drugs prior to being given the propophol.

From BBC.co.uk

The death of Michael Jackson has been ruled as homicide due to intoxication by anaesthetic, an LA coroner has said.

The singer died in June from a cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles.
Police have interviewed his doctor, Conrad Murray, but he has not been named as a suspect. He has strenuously denied any wrongdoing.

Jackson had lethal levels of a powerful anaesthetic, propofol, in his body when he died, coroner's office documents have already shown.

In the US, the crime of homicide includes manslaughter.

--

Yes its similar but its from another source.

The only bright side in all of this agony is being able to be here with you guys on MJJC in the hard times.... I so appreciate it. I'm sitting here at work with tears in my eyes....

it's breaking news on Sky News now. But I assume they will be talking about it soon. I just cannot believe what I am reading on the screen this 28th August 2009 :no: :( this is unfair. I feel so so so so upset.

you answered your own question...you need to look deeper than Murray...arrests and fan boycotts, NOW!!!!!

Back